OOC: Currently, he doesn't known if that really is his son or not, but he saw him at the facility in a cage from the posts, so he assumes he was one of the people from when Weapon X kidnap a bunch of the students and X-Men from the mansion. If you need me to change that I will.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Manuel)

Manuel shook his head. "If only that were the case. I was recently contacted by a...former....friend of mine. She invited me into the club, it appears to be reforming." Manuel sighed. "I was there, in Canada you know. My former compatriot killed fifteen people in cold blood. I..." Manuel's face twitched, his self control slipping for a moment. "...have no wish for any more innocents to die. I have known her for centuries and I am forced to ask myself...how many lives could I have saved if I realized it sooner? Perhaps I will never know, but I will make certain they did not die in vain. I offer you my services. I am skilled in matters of magic and history and feel I could be of use in any battle against the Hellfire Club." Manuel left out the fact he could evade taxes with the best of them. It didn't seem appropriate.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I guess that works

IC: Beast (X-Mansion)

"You were there?" Beast said surprised. "You sound like a vampire with a conscience, which is rare." Hank said. "Most of your kind wouldn't think twice about one of their own killing fifteen humans," Beast said. "I accept your offer then; if the Hellfire Club is truly reforming then that means we are their number one target." Beast said.

"We need to be ready for whatever they decide to throw at us, which means we need to rebuild the mansion; and with higher security as soon as we can."

IC (Manuel)

Manuel nodded. "I might be able to assist with that...I do have the strength inherent to my kind even if I do not share their mannerisms." Manuel looked over the ruined room about him, a contemplative look on his face. "Not all of us are monsters. Some of us can overcome our baser instincts. The number however, is distressingly small. Regardless, there is the matter of my home...it is likely compromised. Katherine, my former friend, knows it's location and though the defensive wards around are powerful, given a month or so they could break in. I request permission to...ah, transfer my assets to this manor. I can see to my own dietary needs. Most blood banks respond remarkably well to donations."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: GeminiThe man rode off on his motorbike trough the streets, going on the memories of where he remembered where the mansion was. It brought back few memories, as he wasn't a student for long. He shook his head and just kept on riding. He had to know

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

“Your help would be greatly appreciated,” Beast said. “If you help us rebuild I can’t deny you from staying here, even if you are not a mutant.” Hank said. “You wouldn’t be the first non-mutant to live here though; one of our own Jubilee was turned into a vampire before she was killed by the Phoenix eventually.” Hank said.

“There will be absolutely no feeding on any of the students, do you understand? I don’t care if you haven’t eaten for months and are starving, they are off limits, stick to the blood banks.” Beast said.

“If you break that rule then I will be forced to remove you from the premises.”

IC (Manuel)

Manuel's mouth twitched. "I wouldn't dream of it. I have not fed in the traditional way for some time. I much prefer wine mixed with my...nourishment." Manuel was somewhat offended, the idea that he would assault and kill a child was...sickening. Though he could understand McCoy's concerns, you never quite got used to being treated as a ticking time bomb. "I can manage the heavy lifting...and due to the fact I can't be crushed by say, a falling wardrobe as easily as a human, I suspect I'll useful in that field as well." Manuel waved his hand at Grigori. "How rude of me. I neglected to introduce my assistant. This is Grigori, a friend and comrade who shares my....distaste...for the typical activities of my kind."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: GeminiGemini kept riding through the towns and streets, accidentally going on the wrong road at a few points, finding where the mansion was was going to be difficult...

"That is good," Beast said. "He nodded to Grigori, "Will he be staying here as well?"

"It sounds like you could help us a great deal," Hank nodded. "You mentioned wards before, are you a sorcerer? If so, do you think you could place the same wards around the mansion? Until it is rebuilt and we can add new security we are very venerable here."

IC: NPC Nicole (X-Mansion)

Suddenly a black limo pulled up outside the school, and an attractive blonde girl hopped out. She walked towards the mansion carrying some bags and a suitcase, while a few Secret Service members trailed her. When she saw Dallas she ran over to him, "Dallas!" she yelled before throwing her arms around him. "My dad knows I'm a mutant now... he sent me here, he said I'd be safe." she said as she held him.

IC (Manuel)

"Perhaps. It has been some time since we discussed such matters." Manuel nodded at McCoy's request. "I could do so...." He eyed the walls and floor, noting were it seemed the strongest. "Yes...I most certainly could. With Grigori assisting me, we should have enough wards laid down to secure the manor in a few days." Manuel hesitated for a moment before soldiering on. "I can also strike at the Hellfire Club with my sorcery. Provided I lay down the proper circles of protection I rather suspect I could keep them busy for some time."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: GeminiThe man on a bike rode through the streets still until he was out of the towns and made it towards the mansion. He managed to remember the address and found his way near the mansion, noticing the limousine driving to the mansion as well...IC: Zac and CalebCaleb made it backt to the manin floor, were he was met by Zac. The two gave each other a hug, but then their attention was drawn to te window when they heard a car driving in. The two walked to the door and outside to see a limo and a beautiful young girl walking out, with some guys in suits and black shades following her. Curious, they decided to see what was going on.

OOC: Yes he wouldn't be part of the inner circle. Perhaps he would be brainwashed but it goes away after he dies once.

IC: Knight

Knight's eyes widened when he heard that Manuel was a vampire, and they widened even farther when he heard that he was a sorcerer. 'So that is what those books were for.' He thought. 'I'll have to keep a close eye on this place if he is going to stay here."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: GeminiThe motorcyclist made it to te mansion, though, he went towards some trees instead of going to drive up to the school, he wasn't wanting Beast to see him if he was outside or close to a window.IC: The SpiritHeartBrothersThe two walked outside and walked towards where the girl and the men in suits were. It was odd seing a limo here.

OOC: Ready for timeskip...

Once this training session is over. Or whenever you're ready.

IC: Aether:

Will re-absorbed the light he'd used to create the barriers around the drones, using them to fashion a poor copy of a sword, yellow in color. Holding the improvised weapon, he rushed forward, swinging the weapon at the drones.

IC: Zanebono"Oh ho ho ho! You can create weapons from energy huh?" Zanebono laughed and then gave a smirk,IC: Drone AlphaThe robot took note of the sword and aimed its right arm at the mutant, and revealed a small gun, and proceeded to shoot not real lead bullets, but paint bullets.

OOC Zacax, it's not a sword, it's a Swiss Army Knife.IC HeiHei watched wide eyed as she heard the conversation between Beast and what seemed to be a vampire. Then, a limo pulled up and a hyperactive teenage girl came dashing out of it, flanked by a group of... Those weren't BZP Lovers, were they? Her eyes widened some more. "This day gets weirder and weirder," she muttered.IC Rage"You're not the only one who's confused," I said to the girl. When she turned around, I got up off the grrss and put out a hand. "Carter Jackson," I said.IC Hei"Kristy Liang," she replied, tentatively shaking the man's hand.IC KnowerFortunately for me, I had seen this coming. When the drone fired, I instinctively ducked out of the way, advancing on it. When I was about 7 feet away, I stopped and got into a sparring stance.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Drones Alpha, Delta and SigmaThe Alpha drone walked towards the energy controller and reached out to pick him up. Delta and Sigma saw Knower and reached the grab both of his arms,"Robots. Enough said," Zanebono said

IC: BAMF. Alyssa appeared in the training room. "If this was real fighting..." BAMF. A spray of paint bullets cut through her previous location. "It would be game over man. Game over."

IC: KNower

"No it wouldn't," I spat contemptuously. "Where did that come from?" I thought. "Because in real life you don't fight super battle droids. You fight humans. WIth minds. Minds that I can tear to shreds in seconds. And even if you are up against a robot, you're better armed at least." The robots were grabbing me by both my arms by both hands and pulling back, Simple. Step out, twist violently to the left, and clock one of the robots in the armpit with a toe point roundhouse kick. "And they feel pain. Unlike these guys." I remembered the Tarot deck in my pocket. "Keep that in mind," I thought.

IC: (Hecate)

With her ride there, Carli hopped on. it was a quite, uneventful ride back to the Heli-carrier. When she got back,she wen to Director Fury's office. He had told her to report straight to him when she got back. Rumors had been going around of a new team being formed. Maybe Fury wanted her on that team. Or maybe that mission had higher stakes then you thought. When she got to his office, she knocked lightly on the door.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Drone Delta and SigmaSigma steped a few feet back, howeve Delta revealed more guns and proceeded to fire.

OOC:

IC: Darkfang (Mansion Grounds)

"I have no idea," Darkfang said as he turned his yellow eyes on the girl, Ezekiel mentioned.

Fine with timeskipping tomorrow.

IC: "I have no idea."

Yodo blinked. He shook his head, locks of hair whirling slightly. He forced himself from pondering the nature of his existence and back into reality.

Did I just stare off into space again for a few minutes...? He sighed.

As usual.

"No idea about what?," He asked awkwardly, easing his right hand behind him to grab his neck in his typical embarrassment stance. "I must apologize for my thoughts being elsewhere, by the way; I hope my rudeness has not unduly damaged the conversation."

OOC: New profile for approval.

Name: Jane Smith

Codename: Morse/Black Knight
Faction: Hellfire Club
Power: Jane's body and equipment possess an alternate form comprised of sonics. She can transmute any or all parts of her person into vibrations and absorb sonic waves to grow bigger or heal. This has the added bonus of ridding her need for typical human vital functions, as well as the side effect of dampening all sound around her body as she takes it in.
Appearance: Morse looks to be a young Caucasian girl. Her garb is always an impeccable white and gray dress of the 18th century with a slightly flared skirt. She wears long gray gloves in place of sleeves. Jane's footwear of choice is a pair of white high heels. Her eyes are a bright and innocent blue and hair a long gold.
Weapons: Smith's sole weapons are her body and powers.
Skills: Above all, she is unpredictable. Her actions are guided by whim and little else.
Personality: Sanguine, volatile, capricious. Smith is random almost to a fault. One second, she's killing messengers left and right; the next she'll smile and ask if any guests would like some Earl Grey with that decapitation. Her closest thing to a behavioral pattern is an apparent dislike for public appearance. She enjoys destruction, but also finds pleasure in rebirth and magnanimity. Her moods are as innumerable as the stars.
Weakness: Jane cannot use her power in a vacuum. Without anything for her sonic waves and others to travel through, she can't regenerate or create sound. She also requires sound in order to exist, so in a place completely and utterly devoid of vibration (like the aforementioned vacuum) her body will begin to break down.
Her 'flesh' body's size often works against it. She can't muster enough leverage to compete in a contest of strength. Her legs can move quickly but aren't capable of making long strides. And if she is hit by something, she'll go flying farther than she would if her body was that of an adult.
As well, she tends to forego strategy in favor of winging things. Her own unpredictability often can lead Smith into trouble.
Bio: Jane Smith was born in San Francisco in 1846. Discovering her power at the age of six by killing her parents with a touch when angered, Jane took their estate and business. She aggressively added to her numerous holdings as the decades went by and she traveled the world. Smith's power and actions attracted the eye of the Hellfire Club. She joined not soon after. Currently, Mary is quiet head of a media conglomeration and ranked at Black Knight in the club.
Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Name: N/A

Codename: Lost Priest

Age: Appears to be about seventy-five, actually about six hundred years old.

Faction: Yog-Sothoth

Power: The first of the Lost Priest's many powers lies in what has been given him by his god-enhanced telepathy. He can read the minds about him, and burst through them like the best of the masters of this small art. This power is always active, such that he always hears the mental voices around him-and they hear his voices, if he does not control himself, tendrils of his consciousness snaking out, and ensnaring those with weaker will than him, making them like manifestations of him. As well, if those who hear him retain will and listen close enough, they may here something else. Another voice, or voices. Speaking. Commanding. Impossible to resist.

The next is a benefit that can be spontaneous or called down-possession, either by Yog-Sothoth or some other, incomprehensible, eldritch being from beyond the gates of space and time. They can alter his appearance, and give him knowledge like he normally doesn't have. And if Yog-Sothoth is truly possessing him, then you had better watch out. This possession, as well, has led to numerous such entities being trapped inside of him at one time, feeding him their energy, which is what has allowed him to live so long.

Finally, his last power can be described as dark magic similar to the previous powers. He can use what others would call 'demonic' energies, and summon these 'demons' for his use. If that involves uttering a short incantation and throwing a ball of fire at an enemy, so be it. If that involves summoning some squamous, eldritch entity which can terrify his enemies to such a point that they cannot do anything to fight back, so be it-though this involves preperation. He cannot do the latter spontaneously, whereas he can enact the first.

Appearance: The Lost Priest appears to be an elder man in a robe, with a bent-over countenance, but exuding an internal strength he wouldn't be expected to hold. His eyes, due to the 'demons' within him, are constantly switching in colouration, though there is one theme that always remains: Madness. And if the right personality comes up, pain.

Weapons: The single walking staff he carries, though he doesn't truly need it, due to being sustained by those entities within him. He uses this as a weapon, and, at times, as a focus for his 'magical' powers-to launch attacks from, or to help draw a summoning circle, or anything such as that.

Skills: The Lost Priest can speak many languages, and he seems always to be in communication with a higher being, if you will, and so he seems to know things he should not.

Personality: It changes. One minute he can seem a benevolent being, the next he'll be heartless, and cruel, more likely to kill you and use your flesh for his seemingly evil rites instead of giving you money so you can survive another day. One theme prevails, though: madness. While he is never the same person, every person is connected with their shared madness.

Weakness: If one is trained enough in the art of telepathy, they can go into his sometimes-open mind, feeling the tendrils of his thought, and viciously attack him before he has ability to prepare-he can, possibly, even be attacked through those he has turned thrall. As well, if you can get inside his guard, a good stab through the neck or heart or such can probably do nicely for you.

Bio: Little is known of the Lost Priest's past, even to him. He remembers but one thing: Yog-Sothoth, who came to him. Yog-Sothoth, who changed him. Yog-Sothoth, who created, destroyed, and created him again.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I apologize for the delay.

IC: "I shall remain in the service of my employer for so long as he continues to reward my services. Where he goes, I follow." With this out of the way, the Russian held a hand out to Hank, hand up.

"Grigori Yefemovich Rasputin. Our enemy, Katarina, may consider me a target to be eliminated particularly quickly. Most people, regardless of their healing abilities, do not take kindly to losing an eye."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC How did the filter pull BZP <3 from MIB?IC Knower"Ow ow ow ow!" I yelled as the paintballs peppered me. I got back into a digging stance, waiting for the robots to create openings. But as I hopped in place ready for battle, a battle raged inside my mind as well."You gotta defeat at least one of them! You can't go down like this!""Are you kidding me? Screw this, I wanna break.""No! We fight to the end!""Nah, I'm too lazy. It doesn't matter anyways.""Yes it does!""No it doesn't!""Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!"

OOC: I don't knowIC: Zanebono"Huh, you lasted longer than energy boy!" Zanebono stated as he clapped his hands for Knower, "But get up and keep showing me your skills, I'll say when the training ends,"IC: Drone EpsilonEpsilon turned and saw Ashley and started t aim for her, and readied to fire.

OOC: That could work Taka. Once Manuel and Beast’ talk is over I think a time-skip can happen.

Morse/Black Knight looks good to me, you’ll need one more staff approval though.

One, does Yog-Sothoth belong in Marvel Otter? Two this character seems very, very powerful. God-blessed telepathy? What level would that be? Alien entity possession? What does this add other then knowledge and energy, is that it? Summoning demons and other demonic powers? What’s the full range of demonic magic he can do? Also with a character this powerful, I’d like more of a bio for him.

“We would be in your debt. What can you do about wards around the entire property?” he asked. “I want to keep intruders out.”

Beast shook Grigori’s hand, “Well-met Rasputin, I admit I’ve studied you quite extensively, I had no idea you lived on as a vampire.” Beast said. He was slightly uncomfortable with Rasputin, yes he had to adhere to his master, Manuel’s whims, and yes apparently he did not feed on humans, but Beast knew Rasputin’s past, and it was a dark one.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“Come in,” Fury said as he heard another knock on his door.

IC: Darkfang (Mansion Ruins)

“Who that girl is, but I’m knew here, I don’t know everyone yet,” the demon-like mutant shrugged.

“But I’m sure everyone here will get along with the blue fuzzy-man,” Jeremy grinned.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: The BZP Lovers thing comes from an old hacking incident on the older BZ servers. The MiB name was attached to the attack, so as a result, the name has been rendered unuseable on the forums.

The Lost Priest's first power seems quite overly powerful, and, much like Flex has stated, seem described with no discernible level or limit. I as well believe the Priest requires better explanation, and some toning down.

As for Morse, I'll also add my approval.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: (Carli)

Carli stepped into the office. "Director,you wanted to see me when I got back from my mission. Something about a debrief." Carli kept her face clear of all emotion. She learned quick, and the director didn't like fear,a t least from what she had seen.

War...war never changes.

IC: (Carli)

"In all honesty sir, I have no idea. It seemed like it started to go down over Times Square, but I can't be sure,Sir." That was the truth. Carli was talking to the pilot one moment, the next they're going down. "It looked like, from what I could see before we hit the ground, an EMP burst hit the chopper. I can't be sure, but that's what it seemed like. all the lights on the pilot's control board went dead."

War...war never changes.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

"I see..." he said. "Who would openly attack a SHIELD helicopter?" he said. "Anyway, I've chosen you for a new SHIELD team, called Pantheon. They're main directive is to stop disasters before they happen." Fury said. "You'll get in on some action with this one, what do you say?"

OOC: Ah, perhaps with the telepathy I didn't describe clearly enough-when he's open, you can pretty much bum-rush in and kick him to the ground. When he's closed up, he actually can't hear everybody, and his consciousness can't extend. Knew I was forgetting something.

As for the bio, I'm sorta-kinda still working on that. I'm just having trouble describing the life story of a six hundred year old madman who doesn't even remember the days before he was mad.

Oh, for the 'demonic magic' he uses, some sorts of powers: I ain't got no clue-I'm trying to make a character that confuses even me, here. That's the fun of it.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: While the idea of a challenging character sounds good in theory, making a character who's a mystery even to you doesn't seem like the right way to go about it. If you're going to make a character who's abilities you have only a partial description for, even in your own point of view, I can't in good conscience give my approval. And I still don't entirely understand the telepathy. What do you mean by Open and Closed? Are you referring to his physical form? Or his mind in reference to mental assault.

Honestly, I think you should flesh out the character far more before retrying for approval, as right now, he seems like an overpowered enigma. Which sounds cool, admittedly, but is too much of a wild card.

IC: Spencer licked his lips as he made his way down the hall, ready to grab something to eat. Now that all of the stress was dying down, there was a distinct need to feed, and Spencer was down to make that happen.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: I guess so, just don't take full control. They are NPCs so you can say if the moves hit or not as I'm okay with this, this isn't like a real fight outside.IC: Zac and Caleb"So who are you?" Zac asked the girl as he approached the girl with her "goons","Zac don't ask directly! You don't know if she's famous or royalty or, or uh... still!" Caleb said,IC: GeminiThe man stared at the scene unfolding, and saw that same boy again. He was going to wait for him to peer away from everyone.

IC: Shaw, Felix

"I assure you," Shaw said, "there are higher positions available in the Inner Circle."

He stood.

"But, before we discuss that, I have a job for you."

Felix cringed in pain as the bullet tore through his shoulder, ricocheting off of the bone and burying itself in a wall. Luckily, the bullet had struck his left arm rather than his dominant right, but unluckily, his arm was going dead from the shoulder and it was bleeding. He lifted the gun over his head and fired at the HYDRA soldier without getting up to aim, hopefully distracting the henchman long enough for Felix to deal with the wound. He hastily tore some fabric from the other sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it over the hole in his shoulder. Instantly, blood soaked the makeshift bandage, turning it from tan to crimson.

Once some of the feeling returned in his arm, he leaned over the side of the barrels and squeezed off a few more rounds at the soldier.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png