IC: Siegfried sighed, muscles groaning as he stretched, kinks and tightness slowly melting away. Interesting as things were on the helicarrier, it was quite nice to be away for a while. The military atmosphere was not one of Siegfried's favorites.

---

Adrian chucked a robot through another, grunting as a third leaped on his back. He had been steadily crashing through what felt like a replicating army, trying to beat a path to safety through the robots, so that the less powerful students could make it through relatively unscathed. The endeavor was proving to be quite an undertaking, as even with Adrian's strength, the sheer numbers of the simulated robots were seeming to be slowly becoming more than Adrian could handle on his own. Not that he intended to stop trying.

With a heave, the robot on his back joined the earlier pair in a pile of scrap as Adrian continued his charge.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Gabriel

The nightlife of Las Vegas was pretty. And shiny. And pretty. And shiny.

Wait, where was he going again?

Ah yes, he was escaping to ... somewhere.

Gabriel checked over himself. He hadn't been harmed greatly during his confinement, but the chains were still wrapped around his chest and arms. He could deal with them later. The important thing was that he was alive, his brain was working properly again, and that nobody was going to dissect him for scientific experiments.

Although the problem was that he needed to find somewhere to go.

Maybe the hotel?

No, they'd probably look for him there. He needed somewhere else to stay ... somewhere like ...

"Okay, where does one find a hippie park?"

IC:

"Physically, you're perfect," Brooklyn winked with a coy smirk as she spun on her heel. "Mentally, I'd say you and Maybelline are about equal, if you know what I mean."

The Little Carlisle that Could made her way over to the elderly hospital patient and bent down to her eye level, saying something to her quietly and looking up every now and then at Rebekah, obviously trying to hold in relieved giggles. The old lady smiled as well and patted her on the hand, telling her something about how she would gladly pass on Brooklyn's message to the rest of the Squad in time for the Great Awakening (that sounded foreboding...) and Brooklyn leaped and bounded her way back over to Rebekah.

"Sorry about that. I had to let Maybelline know that she had to lead the conflict against the goons in Sports Medicine in my stead."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC HeiHopping into the van, Kristy gestured to the others to get on.EDIT:IC RageYou feel your breath hissing in and out through the grilles of your mask. Chain in hand, you walk through the dark alley towards the commotion. A group of teen muggers are robbing an old lady near a dumpster, where they can't be seen. Oh, how little do they know...You clear your throat. The wannabe criminals turn around in shock. You grin underneath your skull mask; clearance sale from the costume shop. "Hey boys," you say in your "hood" voice. "Watcha doin'?" you ask in fake carmaraderie, advancing. "Tryin' to be tough aren't we?" The boys start backing away in fear. One of them draws a pocket knife, another picks up a broken pipe. "Oh, now I'm scared," you say in pretend fear. One of the boys lunges.Instantly, you grab him by the collar of his shirt and throw him back. "Well kiddo," you say, "I'll tell you something. You New Yorkers know nothin' about being gangsta. From the looks of you," you say, throwing the boy away, "You're just a bunch city boys. What are your mothers gonna do when they see you three misbehavin'? Huh? Don't break her heart.""Me?" you say, continuing your taunts. "I was born in the HOOD. And not just any hood; no, St. Louis, Missouri. And I tell you," you say, "It ain't nothing like here." You cringe from using so much slang in less than five minutes but continue. "I had to deal with folks ten times as bad as you for my whole life! And you know what you do with them? Well," you say, whipping out your chain. "First, you-" The boys are gone. So is the woman's purse.Rounding a corner, you see the boys running off. Smirking, a wall of flame erupts from the ground, blocking their way. "Taking the money and running, are we?" you say, your chain bursting into flames. "Tell you what: I'll be nice. You give that woman her purse back right now, along with any money you happen to have on your persons-it's only fair after all-and I'll let you go." The three boys nod in fear. One of them stuffs a handful of bills into the purse before throwing at the woman. You catch it and politely hand it back to the old lady, who has gotten back up on her feet, and run. Removing your mask once you round a corner, you make your way back home.

Edited by Constructman

IC:"....""I'm going to pretend I didn't just watch you organize a paramilitary unit, and use what sounded suspiciously like codewords."

IC:"Getting tired?" Alistair asked, noting the yawn. The teen took another sip from his mug.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"That would be best for all of us."

Brooklyn held out a hand for Rebekah to take on the way out, and then paused, tilting her head at the other mutant as she remembered the events of the last few minutes. Slowly, the hand drooped, then slapped numbly against her leg as she sighed, her shoulders heaving sadly.

"I made things awkward with the kiss, didn't I."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:A few second went past, as she tried to decide how to answer. Or more specifically, how to answer without screwing up. These were uncharted waters, and she didn't exactly have any memories to help her out. "Maybe a little.""But it's all fine." Rebekah smiled, and took the previously offerred hand. "Don't worry so much. That's my job."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Flaredrick, one word does not qualify as a weakness. How do sonics affect Raiden? What kind of surgery did Snake have, and is it possible that it will ever heal?IC: VenomWe were casually strolling across one of the sidewalks in Central Park. To any...less informed individual, we would appear as Jason Davidson in normal civilian garb. We approached the statue of Parker and looked it over; he was posed heroically, holding his mask in one hand and looking slightly up and to the right. Our eyes narrowed, and, much to the dismay of our fellow onlookers, transformed. Our skin was covered in the thick, oily costume at first, and then we grew. Our muscles bulged and our face extended, then split horizontally to form a jagged, toothy maw. The humans screamed and ran. This was going to be fun...

67tlbk.png

IC:

The former Weapon sighed, her smile dying. With unexpected speed, Brooklyn was pulled into a tight hug, her face pressed up against Rebekah's shoulder. "Brooklyn, there are a lot of things I'll tolerate, and there are a lot of things I'll put up with. God knows there must be, if I haven't gone rogue from listening to phrases like "Why don't we send Rebekah?" so often."

"But do not ever apologize to me for being you. Understand?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC – Cambion – Boston:

Seizing the opening, Cambion leapt forward, vaulting over the upturned desk. He would execute a fluid combo to try and cripple the SHIELD agent. He faked a punch, sending a rear kick towards Persson’s leg.

As the mutant threw his fist forward, only for Persson to make eye contact with him. The agent’s eyes were blood-chillingly cold.

“Oh, s-”The agent of SHIELD seemed to move like a thunderbolt. In a millisecond, Persson’s hand had caught the punch, while simultaneously catching Cambion across the jaw with a cross.The mutant buckled a little, as Professor Persson crouched slightly, before viciously striking both of Victor’s kidneys with a succession of hooks. "I can't even follo-" Victor stumbled back, reeling from the attack. The SHIELD agent didn’t slow down, as his fists pummeled into his student’s cheek and jaw. Cambion fell backwards, victim of a controlled front kick, landing on his back and throwing up a shower of unmarked essays. The mutant blinked blearily, as the slow application of pressure crushed the air out of his lungs and diaphragm. Papers showered down from above, like snowflakes. "I can't believe it... Less than 10 seconds to wipe me all over the floor."

Melker Persson straddled the mutant, a gun barrel jammed against the infiltrator’s jaw. The agent wiped the blood from his nose with a handkerchief. “Whomever you really are, I suggest you lie down.”

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC:

"Okay!"

Brooklyn hugged Rebekah back, almost reluctant to let her go at this point, but in the end she relented and the hug ended. Brooklyn looked around the cafeteria somewhat awkwardly, one lightly tanned arm running through her dark hair, before looking up back at Rebekah with big, puppy-size brown eyes.

"Do...do you wanna see Aleksandr before we go?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Rebekah shook her head. "He won't have woken up yet. My number is on the admission sheet, they'd call me if he had. Besides. Christine's the one that needs to be there when he wakes up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:The dark haired teen sighed to herself again. Clearly, her assurances hadn't been quite as effective as she'd hoped. Not that she was surprised. "Well, we're going to go find me a hotel. Because I have nowhere to sleep. And you can either stay there, because I don't know if you have a place to stay either, or you can go back to whatever your original plan was.""And once we've done that, we can really do whatever we want."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

(Scott, Blake)

Boarding quickly, Scott and Blake both got on. "I think so."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC:"Come on, Brook." The former Weapon said cheerfully, dragging her friend along behind her towards the nearest exit. Her feet impacted quietly on the floor as she pushed the door open, and stepped out onto the sidewalk.A violet glow heralded the arrival of a very familiar motorcycle.

IC:"Alright, let's move out." Alex said, sliding behind the wheel. "Everyone ready?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I've always loved that bike."

IC:

"This is Pulliam. Talk to me."

Jace kicked up his feet onto the leather sofa as he hit the green send button on his cell phone, leaning his head back against the armrest and listening to the latest report out of Vegas. Almost lazily, the White King's eyes trailed up to the TV, where the television news was airing largely the same report droning into his ear right now. Briefly, he remembered that Lynae had showed up at Vegas for some reason, but then the thought flitted out of his head again - he was still largely apathetic to the doings of the White Queen ever since Katherine's...downsizing.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Wolf Blitzer's giving me the same shtick right now. Hit me up again when you have something that the five nursing homes in America that are still tuned into CNN won't hear before you're done dialing."

Jace clicked the end button and dropped the phone on the coffee table, sighing and cracking his knuckles lazily as he watched the stock news footage play.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LynaeLynae sighed as she walked back into the Mansion. She had disliked the utter chaos that had occurred in Vegas, not being the blood thirsty and cut throat girl some thought her out to be. At the first chance she had, her portal making friend had given her a way out of there. She paused as she saw Jace laying on the sofa. "Hey." She said sheepishly as she looked at him.

IC:

"You've obviously never been to Vegas in its prime," Jace drawled, spinning around anyway and kicking up the recliner. "Frank Sinatra did worse than this when he was buzzed, God rest his soul."

IC:

Brooklyn obligingly hopped onto the bike and coiled her arms around Rebekah's abdomen.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:With the sound of thunder, Rebekah pushed off and gunned the engine, veering out into traffic. "So, Brook. You're the Cali native, know of any decent hotels around here?"Let's see if this can coax her out of her shell...

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nathan

I looked at Jesika as she peeked out of the van, asking who this Tyler Haley was. "It's alright Jess, he had a Pizza Hut Bookit card, he's cool."

IC: Ashley

"Yeah I'm feeling a bit sleepy...it's weird cause I was so full of enegry not too long ago...now I feel like collapsing on something fluffy."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"Well, would you like me to walk you home?" Alistair offerred, drinking the last of his tea. "I have a feeling that the last place you want to fall asleep is the house of a man you met in Strabucks two hours ago."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ashley

"Yeah I'd rather not impose on you like that, thank you." Ashley replied before yawning again.

IC: Stark Tower

"Hold on a moment..." Howard said, pausing as if waiting for something. "Yeah, I guess it worked after all, nothing blew up! That's a relief."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"Well, the matter was less a factor of you imposing on my hospitality and more the fear that I might turn out to be some kind of serial killer." The British teen picked up his mug, and brought it to the sink. "Feel free to hang onto the clothes, you can just give them back if you see me again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan finally crushed the last spider bot with a large ball of Biohesive, she then raised the ball into the air and launched it at the door, breaking it down then reabsorbing the ball.

IC: Iron Bolt

Walter carefully crept forword, he had only encountered a few more robots and two laser guns, all of a sudden a nearby door was broken down by a large ball of something and then it was absorbed into a girl who was with a crocodile. "Any idea what's going on? " He asked. "I'm new here."

"Don't look at me, I just got here too." Susan said. "I'm Silver Serpent." She introduced herself, sticking out her hand.

Walter lifted his talons slightly and smiled nervously. "I don't really have a super hero name but I've been thinking of Iron Bolt."

"Can anyone here shake hands." She said half joking.

IC: Spirit

"Ready." Will told Alex simply.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:

"...Not really," Brooklyn admitted sheepishly. "But...I do have a place we can stay."

IC:

"Hiya," Tyler said to Jesika with a grin as he turned to see the little kid. "I'm Tyler. You wanna help me find a book to read so I can get a free pizza? I'll split it with you!"

IC:

"If I puke right now, will I lose an organ?"

One startling milk-chocolate eye opened up, followed by another, to go with the quietly groaned question; Aleks Belikov tried to sit up and promptly failed, cursing under his breath as he looked down at his chest weakly.

"Alright, who took my shirt? Christine, or the doctors?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME