It's Valenti's Birthday

Sumiki

I'm afraid I haven't got any ponies, but hopefully you'll still take these wishes for a happy birthday.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

This is your singing telegramI hope it finds you wellYou're invited to a party'Cause Valenti's really swellThat's right, he's turning twenty-sixSo help us celebrateThe topic will be hoppin'The festivities first-rateThere will be pony picturesthat from Chols' Majhost we dugAnd when the party's overWe'll gather 'round for a group hugNo need to bring a giftBeing there will be enoughBirthdays mean having fun with friendsNot getting lots of stuffIt won't be the same without youSo we hope that you say yesSo, please, oh please R.S.V.PAnd come, and be our guest!

Oops... it looks like I spent so long writing and delivering those invitations that I almost missed the party! Well, glad I still made it! Happy birthday, O person of shameless pony enthusiasm and diverse musical tastes!