The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You become world-famous for a song that sucks even more than "Friday." You can no longer show your face in public.I wish I had a caterpillar.Like, the insect, not the heavy machinery.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

granted it turns into mothra and attacks tokyo and you are to blameI wish that i could control the space time continuum

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but now the Internets economy sinks and the internet fallsI wish that i could meet kopaka up here in alaska

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. How do walls feel at 1000 MPH?I wish that I was able to achieve speeds over Mach 1, and my body was conditioned to be able to move at said speed (meaning I can't suffocate or blind myself or burst into flame) and I had the reflexive ability to use said speed effectively, as well as having special clothing that could withstand the extreme friction.

That evil genius was about to accidentally find the cure for pretty much every single terminal illness known to man (and acne as a bonus). You are to blame as these diseases spread like wildfire (and wildfire is spreading too, and that's also your fault, but we'll get to that later). The end of humanity is now on your shoulders.I wish I had a stat screen.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

granted. it kills you and takes your placei wish for unlimited money on itunes

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. With your unlimited money, you add and replace so much music, etc on your iPod that it can't process it and explodes, killing you.I wish this site wouldn't log you off whenever you go to the forum archive.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

granted. its got poisin fillingi wish for a burger

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. My spirit which died in a magic accident curses the cheesecake. A horror film is made and shows how you slowly slipped out of your sanity and ended up in the funny farm. To this day you cannot look at a cheesecake without doing the hokey pokey backwards (it's a long story, but it deals with serious mental scars).I wish I had an ant farm (that seems innocent enough. =D)

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, it gradually fades from view as it's storyline becomes tired and beaten, eventually leading to it being cancelled. Herofactory never existed, and neither will any technic-based lego series.I wish this wish couldn't be corrupted, due to the friction caused by a large star passing our solarsystem at hyper-nova speeds.

Granted. Due to me not knowing exactly what it is, I simply give you a bomb. It explodes. I wish that Capcom would release a collection of every Mega Man game with the option to have modern graphics and sound or classic graphics and sound, bearing an affordable price, and that my copy would never die, and that I could actually play and finish it without any problems, but still have a life.