The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted but its only in a plane with a broken engine.I wish I had my own rockband

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

Granted. You have every single responsibility in the world, and as such, everybody relies on you. You have no free time at all and you are seen as a person that only cares about their responsibilities and nothing else. You have no friends or free time since you have so many responsibilities.I wish I could do nothing.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Granted. However its considered the worst game ever and is canceledI wish for the world to not explode in 2012

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

granted your brother becomes less annoying but you realize how much you like his annoying ness and realize you can't undo the wishI wish that all mosquitoes only fed on squirrels

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted.I wish I had pizza...But it has to be the square kindNINJAAAS! :fear:Granted. But he doesn't want any cheese, wants whole wheat crust, and anchovy toppings.I wish I could catch those ninjas=)

Edited by Space: Ocean of Awe

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Granted. But her Portal activity causes the collapse of an entire civilization, which leads to mass extinction of the Human race, including you. Don't ask how.I wish I could hurry up and finish my MOC, and it looks, feels, and is awesome in every way, with perfect structure, design, aesthetics, etc., and there's nothing wrong with it or me.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

granted but since you never had to do them you never get grades fir them and failI wish that all water tasted of mtn dew

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.