The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted! You get fermented fish soup. More specifically, it's made with surströmming and hákarl. And that smells terrible! Almost as bad as a rotten banana sliding down a slide covered in the slime of a dripping pen filled with lemon flavored ink colored green! Maybe even worse, I haven't had it. Either way, I doubt you're going to want to eat it, unless you're from the parts of Sweden or Iceland where they eat that sort of stuff.

I wish for ants.

~Unit#phntk#1

Granted. Its corruption is on the meta-physical level, as the code for its existence is corrupted beyond use. The vacuum cleaner becomes a glitch in the universe, which proceeds to killing you as well as causing a heck of a lot of havoc in the nearby area.

I wish for burgers.

-unless you're from the parts of Sweden or Iceland where they eat that sort of stuff.

Actually, I'm from Iceland, so... :P

• Upvote 1

Granted. You are so excited about the pie that you leave on vacation with it, fall in love with it, and it breaks your heart to realize that you must still consume its flesh, and you do, and it's delicious, and you realize, too soon, nothing you taste shall ever be as good as that little apple pie.

I wish for a moment of silence to commemorate the death of Onaku's pie.

Edited by D5 Petewa

Granted. You'll get that moment in 100,000 years. Until then, let me introduce you to my marching band. Boys?

DA DA DA DAA DA DA DAN, DA DA DA DADADA DAD AD DAN! DAN dananad DA. DA. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I wish for a wish fish, but not a fish wish.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png