The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but it was made from the ring of power from LotR so you're constantly being chased by orcs(of every kind), Gollum, Shelob(due to Gollum), Ringwraiths, Nazgul, and cave trolls.

I wish I had more legos.(from my brother)

• Upvote 1

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted, he gives you some terrible sets that are ugly and can't even stand.(plus they fall apart)

I wish someone realized that I didn't want legos from my brother but that the wish was my brother's idea.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Granted, but you use it on some spilled reflector oil (something I made up) and punch yourself.

I wish I could think of a wish.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted by me slapping you with a leather one. Now not only do you have a glove to the face, you now also have the mark of a glove on your face.

I wish i could pass my classes without doing homework.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, your so smart that you don't need to study, but now your wanted by the government because your so smart.

I wish for a magical glove that will keep me safe.(my brother's wish)

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but the bagel turns out to be the ring of power and you get chased again.

I wish my brother would stop asking me to post his wishes.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but you don't own the mask. =P

I wish for me to find a half-cent. 

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Granted, but the bagel is mad at you for wasting all your wishes o it and tries to destroy you.

I wish D5 Petewa would stop wishing for a bagel.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but it's an anti-chaos bagel so wishing for that just for chaos wouldn't work.

I wish Sonic 06 wasn't so hard.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but the glove is cursed so your hand is trapped forever in a position that also prevents you from removing the glove.

I wish for a sandwich (please don't be cliche and poison it or something)

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, but that sandwich turned into a monster that's dead set on eating YOU. Not just that, he makes all the food in the world wanna eat you so your constantly being chased by or hiding from the hungry food monsters.

I wish I didn't have to think of a wish.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Granted, but because now there is the same entity in separate locations, who is the exact same person as each of them, who are both one, who are both separate, and yet are not, the universe can't handle the confusion and wipes both Petewas from existence to ease it's confusion.

I wish I could get more Ideas quicker.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Granted. Your mind is rapidly filled with ideas, so many in fact that you lose the ability to think about anything else than the ideas. Soon enough, you also lose the ability to even process the ideas due to how quickly they come to you. Eventually, you are rendered comatose, and in your unconscious mind, your brain is constantly being fired up with new ideas. Ideas that will never, ever be of use to anyone.

I wish for a glass of diet water.

Granted, you get money in the form of rings from sonic the hedgehog and you get it from tails who gave you exploding rings.(my brother's corruption)

I wish for kfyu5oy9wtg8i4op.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Uhh...Granted?

Granted, but because now there is the same entity in separate locations, who is the exact same person as each of them, who are both one, who are both separate, and yet are not, the universe can't handle the confusion and wipes both Petewas from existence to ease it's confusion.

That's weird, this universe already had over nine thousand Petewas, and this is the first time any of us have combusted, oh well.

I wish for a bagel.

Granted. I butter it up with a good amount of tetrophoric acid, an acid that only corrodes living organic tissue (that means the bread doesn't dissolve) and it looks just like butter. It's very corrosive too, so one bite of the bagel would be enough for it to completely corrode your mouth, face and head away along with a good chunk of your neck and shoulders.

I wish for a glass of tetrophoric acid.