Loophole

Legolover-361

IC-HourenI lowered my eyebrows. "Who's smoking?"The wastebin decided it needed to set aflame at the moment, probably due to my failure to dowse the lit cigar."Tell that to the wastebin Laniga."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [JL - PD]

"Hehe, no....It wouldn't be funny...." I muttered, a bit afraid he would cuff me then and there. Luckily, he didn't, so I simply followed him to the Police Department, and watched as he fired somebody instantly then reinstated him because of chronic procrastination.

That worked, though. I like Houren. Or maybe he was criminal mastermind, head of destroying the department of security.

Or maybe not.

So, introductions, introductions. I waved a bit at Tenko the Detective, who, hopefully, wouldn't start touching me up in search of something. And I am a bit surprised that Houren forgot Delan's name. I've only really knew him for about minutes, but Houren looks like they've been best buds since back during Mata Nui's time.

I still had my Wings on, which, hopefully, looked like a perfectly normal metal armor attached backpack to Tenko. And as for Laniga....

Fear stuck in my throat.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-HourenI, normally a cheerful guy, became grim. This was different from my cold facade from moments before- this was completely serious."I'm here because, quite frankly, something is very wrong in time. Someone has gone back and messed up a central event to Matoran history. Does anyone here understand what that means?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [JL - Probably about to get sent back in time or something]

"I'm here because, quite frankly, something is very wrong in time. Someone has gone back and messed up a central event to Matoran history. Does anyone here understand what that means?"

Oh. Shucks. That stuff.

"Means if we don't fix it, eventually the present will be changed."

"Wait, we're fixing it?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Time to make a post, I suppose.

IC: Kopaka [Central City]

Thunk.

Thunk.

Thunk-clack.

Thunk.

Thun-clack.

The sound of protodermis striking polished metal echoed throughout the spotless white corridor, the source of the sound continuing on at a steady pace towards its destination. White-armored feet clanked against the tiled floor, while a staff of white protosteel thunked periodically against the same tile surface. There were only a few beings in the hallway at this hour, mostly a few low-ranking officers carrying files and reports from one office to the next. Of course, they saluted or bowed respectfully to the Turaga Nuva of Ice as they passed by, but Kopaka didn't pay them much mind.

Occasionally he would pass a massive hulking figure, with glowing red eyes that seemed to watch the Council member's every move. Unmoving, they could be mistaken for a statue, if someone had a bad taste in art. But they weren't statues, far from it. The large machines, or A.P.A.S.O.s, were known simply as “Enforcers” or “Apasoes” to those serving in the Department of Security, and “oh Karz, run run run run” to some of the lower-class criminals. Modeled after the older Vahki used in Metru-Nui, the Advanced Prototype Artificial Security Officers were beginning to become common sight in Central City. They proved to be more effective in security roles than live officers, but lacked a bit on the creative side. Because of a few quirks in their programming, they were not viable to completely replace the flesh-and-metal officers as some had hoped.

Fully modular, they could be equipped with a variety of different tools and weapons depending on the task, from energy shields to Cordak rockets. However, each had a standard energy Kanoka disk launcher built into their skull casings, as well as levitation disks to allow for limited flight. They resembled the original Vahki for the most part, if said Vahki suddenly decided to become world-champion weight lifters. Plated in black armor comprised of an ultra-strong protosteel alloy, immune to elemental manipulation, normally just their presence along was usually enough to deter crime.

The ones stationed here had police-issue impact/electrical batons integrated into their right arms, while an electrical field launcher was held in their left. They were guards, built to protect some of the highest ranking beings in the city. Kopaka found their present tolerable at best, even if they did seem rather out of the place in the mostly while building. Stopping by the door to his office, the Turaga typed in a short security code, an Enforcer nearby watching him silently. They really did have an unnecessary amount of these things here. Hrumph.

The door to his office hissed open, and the white-armored being stepped inside. A C-shaped desk filled the centre of the room, with multiple chairs outside the ring and a single one inside. There was already two beings there. Both were clad in the blue-stripped white armor of the Central City Security Force, but the similarities ended there. The first, sitting in one of the chairs surrounding the, was lean, athletic, and lithely built. A golden Kanohi Hau sat on her face, and she had swung both feet up onto the desk in front of her. Kopaka merely glanced at the Av-Toa as he sat down in his own chair, and she moved her legs off the desk quite quickly after that. The second being was massive, the chairs he was standing next to, as they couldn't possibly fit his bulk, looked like toys. His arms were easily as thick as his colleague’s waist, and a predatory helmet was held inside equally large hands. A stinger tail extended from his back, and a large scar ran across his neck and eye. The Vorox, one of the few actually serving in the force, saluted at the Turaga of Ice's arrival.

The Toa of Light was Commander Alyia Serehk of the Department of Security, in charge of criminal identification and tracking in Central City. The gigantic Vorox was Major Tycho Grual, serving under Alyia as part of her section. (And despite what rumors ran around the police mess, there was nothing going on between them, or so they said...)

None of it was quite important to Kopaka, the deputy Chairman having called them to his office for a very specific purpose. With a nod to Serehk, Kopaka waited for their report. Most of it was unimportant, a airship malfunction here, chute weakening here, most of it fairly normal for the city. Most of it couldn't be traced back to criminal activity, so Kopaka left others to handle it. Until the Commander came to her final report.

“...And lastly, a rather large police chase took place at around 0100 hours last night.”

This got Kopaka's attention rather quickly, though it didn't show on his aged face.

“A squad of police H.P.V.s and Q.R.P.V.s chased the hovercycle for approximately thirty minutes before the cycle escaped through a intersection,” Alyia continued matter-of-factly despite the... unlikeliness of something like that happening. Kopaka gave the Commander a questioning look. “...With the possibly help of a power,” she continued once again. “We've already dispatched an investigator to look into it, but I believed that you should be informed as well.”

The Turaga Nuva nodded, and dismissed the two officers after a moment. His white hands laced together in front of him on his desk, and he considered recent events. The hovercycle chase was minor now. There had been rumors going around that the Skrall were amassing again, something that warranted his attention more than a late-night adrenaline junky.

Them teenagers.

He should raise the age limit for operating hovering vehicles.

Yes.

As if that would help.

OOC: Sorry Tuck, but one does not simply walk into Mordor evade that many police officers without someone noticing. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Houren"Well, maybe not eventually."I looked to Laniga. Her desk was almost barren, particularly things having to do with her identity. Her name badge had faded away. I leaned in close, where only she could hear."Laniga, I hate to tell you this, but I believe you're dead. Now! To the museum. That's where my gateway to the past is. Lani, stay here. I'll call you when I need you."I walked out the door, seemingly as cheerfully as ever.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [JL - To the museum]

JL stood around, waiting, but as he watched Houren lean over and talk to Laniga, he could see something. It was as if something was fading, disappearing. He swore Laniga had a lot more work before than just now.

Or she was just great at working.

Either way, as Houren turned to head off to the museum, where he apparently had a time machine hidden, JL followed, a bit nervous about what was to come.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Gravity, I was PRAYING that one of the powers-that-be noticed it in-game, so I'm glad it happened :D Not to say that I want my charrie arrested, but be forewarned that she's extremely street-smart and knows how to cover her tracks... well, at least in the "evidence-that-she-did-it" department. Not the "we-saw-you-do-it" department.

I suppose I could say bluntly put I am excited to mess with OTHER people's games... all in good sportsman-like conduct however.

:P

IC

[Aisht'a Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; morning]

There was the clicking of a lock, followed by the sounds of latches releasing, and the large metal garage door slowly lifted up, a pair of feet, legs, arms, then torso, and finally head revealed Aishta, lifting the massive door upwards and into it's slot, squinting at the bright morning sun. Well, actually, bright mid-morning sun.

Late to open again, as usual.

As she stood there in the threshold, she looked like any other person you would meet. Her blue and white body was covered in an old set of mechanic's overalls, one strap falling to the side instead of the shoulder; a dirty cap slid sideways on her head; a piece of loud chewing gum in her mouth; and a full set of tools strapped around her belt. Throwing on a pair of gloves she rolled her eyes at the gather crowd. They should really know better by now.

I open when I wake up. NOT before.

"Come on in... " she said with a sigh, knowing that most of these were just imbeciles who didn't know how to do the basics and take minimal care of their vehicles.

At least she was doing something she loved though. Waving a few people she actually knew and liked she threw herself into her work.

OOC: ok Relapse, open for interaction ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC - Vaila [Central City]: The Glatorian slowly opened his eyes. He turned his head slightly - just enough to glance under his hood. He lurched out once the sidewalk was empty and began walking east. Vaila could feel the pain of starving slowly settling in and walked slower, guided only by a desire to eat.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Kopaka's reverie would be interrupted by a voice, heavy with Chutespeak. "I don't think you should be too ever-hard on this young one, brother. I was not too different when I was a Toa-Hero."

IC: (Kaithas, Central City)

I nodded and poured out a glass of water, handing it to the priest. "Here. I assume you know that water is free."

IC: Delan followed after Houren, deep in thought. There were multiple things that could happen in a a paradox, none of them good.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: Seryk didn't say anything after Sankin spoke, not for a moment, but then he breathed in and spoke softly, eyes still looking at the mural. "I was an officer under Pridak back when he was king. Say what you will about the philosophy we had back then, but we gave order as we were told to by Mata Nui. Of course, our rule was at an end when the Maukta came along.

"We still had some presence, but it was never the same. I and a few others of my kind escaped... whatever fate came of Pridak and the other kings, but we were just rejects, derelicts from a time most people, like your kind, were eager to put away. When the Brotherhood showed its true colours we just waited it out. I was a warlord of my own sort for a while, doing what I could to fulfill the destiny Mata Nui had for us, but even then we could not escape what Teridax was planning. In the end, he died but do did my purpose in a world I was supposed to be a regent in, and then we all came here, didn't we?

"Now I'm a relic like these things," he said, gesturing at the artefacts about them. "They should put me in a glass jar and put me in a display. But for now I'm an explorer, still trying to find meaning after leaving home. I'm still trying to keep relevant..."

IC-HourenA fresh breeze. That hadn't been here this morning. Maybe I was just conscious of changes after telling a close friend they were going to die- maybe I was being ridiculous. After all, I had a tendency to do that. As the Head of the Department of Security, I spent an awful lot of time worrying and a horribly disproportionate amount of time working outside of my cozy little office locked away in a large, climate-controlled building. Ever since I'd noticed these lapses in temporal balance, I'd been on edge. Add on top of that the fact that I was about to do something without consulting the Turaga, and I really didn't feel like walking down the street to the museum.Ah, yes. I was the Head of the Department of Security. I didn't need to. From my jacket I produced a grey tablet, about seven inches tall and the width of my hand. I tapped a few buttons, and a light blinked at the top. Luckily, job perks weren't resigned to heated coffee and somewhat edible food. "Now, watch closely, Houren's Company." There were murmurs of unhappiness with the name I had chosen, but I shushed them with a wave of my hand. "Fine. I won't call you that." The murmurs turned to gasps of awe as a slim black missile glided through the air about three feet above the ground. The gasps faded as they saw the smoke protruding from the back. The ship was rather highly damaged, I noted mentally. I should never have let that Ta-Matoran take it out for a test drive... It would've been repaired by now had the DoS not been cutting back on its budget. I would have to do this outside of my job."Okay everyone, get inside the ship."The prospect didn't seem very appealing. It was shaped like a seed with wings, but black. It had ceased hovering and now sat on its limited landing gear. With the push of a button, a door opened and staircase rolled out. Though the interior was rather luxurious, if was obviously not meant for the amount of people I had brought with me. I was the first in, taking the captain's seat and placing on my head the pilot hat waiting for me. As I raised the radio microphone to my mouth for full affect, I watched the door close behind the last person to enter. With a clear of my throat, "Welcome aboard the S.S. Houren. I hope you enjoy your ride. If you must regurgitate, kindly press the ejection button under each chair. I do so hate stains." There was the issue of seating. There was four seats, so that left... No seats for anyone else tagging along. I suppose sitting on the floor wouldn't be so horrible. "Though we are to eventually end up at the museum, we must make a stop first."(Okay readers, you can stop skimming through now)The hovering machine had just enough fuel to park right outside the mechanic's building. Well, roughly. It parked diagonally across the street, sort of. I pressed a button on the horribly complicated control panel (which consisted of about fifteen different types of mechanisms) the door opened yet again. This time, I had to kick the stairs down. I'd need to fix that. It seemed that the mechanic was just opening up shop. After wading through a sea of customers with my badge held high, I opened the door, revealing a Toa of water, viciously mowing down on a pitiful piece of gum sacrificed to the pearl Minotaurs which were her teeth."Good morning!" There was no immediate reply, so I continued. "I have a ship, but it has a bit of an issue. Can you help? Additionally, can I pay you in smiles?" I revealed an empty wallet, looking rather anxious.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"Now I'm a relic like these things," he said, gesturing at the artifacts about them. "They should put me in a glass jar and put me in a display. But for now I'm an explorer, still trying to find meaning after leaving home. I'm still trying to keep relevant..."

IC: Sankin - Matoran Universe Museum, Central City -

"I guess neither of us fit into this new world huh? We're just drifters, struggling to to find a place in a world, and yet find nothing." I said with a bitter laugh.

"So, you're an explorer eh? What does that entail exactly?" I asked with slight curiosity. It wasn't often you heard someone telling you that their occupation was to explore, at least not these days.

IC: Cronk - Central City -

"But officer, I wouldn't of hit the pole if it wasn't for that green wolf that nearly ran into my car!" The Agori exasperated to Cronk, who was currently writing out a ticket.

"Sorry Sir, but the security cameras say otherwise, I didn't see any big green wolf on the tapes." Cronk replied, though he was wondering why on earth this was the fifteenth time this week someone had made this excuse. He handed the Agori the ticket.

"Three hundred credits!? Well...there goes my lunch for the next week." He moaned.

Cronk patted him on the back. "Look at the bright side, at least your car is still drive-able." He said, gesturing the the vehicle with a huge dent in the front. As if in response the car's rear view mirror suddenly fell off, the Agori moaned again.

With that Cronk stepped into his cruiser and began to drive his patrol around the city, it was looking like another beautiful day.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic:

"So, you're an explorer eh? What does that entail exactly?" I asked with slight curiosity. It wasn't often you heard someone telling you that their occupation was to explore, at least not these days.

"Do ya know what's out there?" Seryk asked, turning to look at the Hordika in the eyes. "Do ya realleh? Sure, it's charted out by the Glatorian, a good deal of detail exists on it, but few people actually know what is outside of ther cities and chutes. Ther's a whole world to explore and ther'r dangers out there few people know about. I go, search for things people dun know about, sometimes even fight stuff few would bother with. I go where nobody else goes, because I don't have a destiny here."

IC-Cotan:

"And I think you might do the world a service by being a bit more polite," Cotan growled, walking up to Xerov and Lopraun. "He apologized for running into you, there's no reason to be so antagonistic."

IC: Xerov (Ga-Koro-Nui)

"Speaking of being polite," I say, turning to face the new guy (a Toa, probably Air given his colour scheme of dark green and bronze. Carries a sword of some kind and a large wooden stick), "I was under the impression that it was impolite to jump into a conversation which doesn't involve you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Chimlako:

He survived, by luck, he had trew himself under his desk to avoid the worst of the explosion, after that he went to sit in the middle his now destroyed house the only things left were his notes were he had described his foundings on time travel, they were his most valuable belongings. After a while he noticed the glowing core of his time machine, the '' Time Influx Core" like he called it had survived too he picked it up and stored it in his bagpack. He started heading to the Departement of Security to "explain" (a little lie) what happened to his house.

OOC : Relapse, if you want to we can meet.

I'm back!

IC: Kopaka [Central City]

A heavy accent broke Kopaka out of his thoughts. He turned to the source of the familar voice, Lewa, Turaga Nuva of Air, standing not too far away from his desk. Kopaka made a small sound in reply. "You weren't," the Turaga of Ice stated, deciding that the thought of a Toa Nuva Lewa with some of the things they had nowadays would keep him up at night.

Best not to think about that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Toa of... Water? For your own safety I hope he DOESN'T say that out loud.

IC

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; mid-morning]

"Good morning!"

First, that voice was a bit too chirpy for this early in the morning. Second, I didn't reply immediately. How could I, when I was laying prone on my back under a fruit truck that had a busted drive train and an out-of-warranty transmission? Those there the positive things of this piece of junk, so with sigh I pushed backwards with my arms, the roller cart I was on sliding neatly away from the vehicle. I laid there looking up, my sudden presence apparently the go-ahead for him to continue talking.

"I have a ship, but it has a bit of an issue. Can you help? Additionally, can I pay you in smiles?"

He revealed an empty wallet, looking rather anxious., if not sheepish. I noticed his badge sitting prominently in the billfold; a cop? And he needed some work done? How ironic, considering last night's events. Laying there I sized the guy up as he stood over me: Toa, young, broad shouldered yet had a slim frame and wasn't really muscular despite appearance. On his face he wore a Hau, and if my instincts were correct he probably had control over metal, though the colors seemed off.

There was another with him, and I saw him roll his eyes at his friend's comment. "I can pay some of it, if his award-winning smiles aren't enough."

Ah, so we have a pair of chuckleheads in the building folks. Har har. I thought dryly, observing his partner. He was tall and well built, his blue armor practically spotless, the purple highlights streaking through it easily visible. He has a row of spikes down his forearm armor, tips of a slightly greenish. I noticed some ome gouges in his armor, interestingly enough they had been covered with crystal. His armor was very sleek and shiny, clearly allowing for a full range of movement at the cost of protection. Good to know.

I'm gonna guess he's a crystal-adept, considering the way he's patched up his armor. His face was hidden under a Kakama, and at his side he wielded a protosteel longsword. Considering his buddy was a cop I was going to assume he had the right permits to carry that in public. I looked at the officer, my lithe body shifting slightly on the roller as I mulled over his request.

ffffffwwooooooooot-POP

I blew one ginormous bubble with my gum before popping it and resuming my chewing. I cocked my head.

"Alright, what's the issue, how much ya'll got, and I DO take payments in favors."

ffffffwwooooooooot-POP

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC: Tenko Ranaaki - Aishta's Garage

I'm not gonna say that the mechanic wasn't attractive; she most certainly was. It's just that enough time in the Department had made me immediately suspicious of people. Particularly people who had the tools to melt me into a little puddle of toxic goo.

"Got any gum left?" I asked, a roguish grin on my face, trying to develop some conversation.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kranos==-A lone Toa of lightning yawned, as he opened his eyes, and looked around, seeing that it was light out."Morning, huh?" The Toa mused, as he stretched for a couple seconds, and then walked out of the alley he was currently standing in, and looked up and down the street, and then shrugged, and began to run, activating his Kakama as he did so, which increased his speed about tenfold. The Toa ran down the street without much of a care, unknowingly passing a cop car as he did so, though he deactivated his Kakama for a moment, and then braked, and turned to the left, and began to run once more. This time, he left his Kakama in it's deactivated state for the moment, not seeing a need for it, and instead simply continuing to run normally.OOC: Gonna try IC colouring; let's see how long it'll last. =P

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: "Endelig", Central City - Levacius' Books:

"Nay, not to this one. I have searched for the answers for just under 300, 000 years my boy."

The Agori shifted, leaning on the staff more heavily as he peered at the books from behind his helmet. He idly scratched his arm as he fell silent, contemplating the memories of a life stolen millennia ago.

IC:

The three Matoran stood huddled together, five feet away from the newly awakened Toa known as Kilayox. Their former boss, having been fired as of today, stood in front. He had a tight grip on the pickaxe that he had brought down to the caves with him, but his hands still shook out of pure fear. Whatever Kilayox was, she didn’t look like the kind of Toa he was used to seeing.

The huge, hunch-backed Toa of Water raised an eyebrow, confused by this strange behavior. She took a step forward and the Matoran all took two steps back, keeping the distance between them. “Why are you not kneeling? Do you not know who I am?” She asked curiously, taking a long stride forward just to see what kind of behavior the Matoran would display this time. They leaped back, so far that their backs were against the wall. There was nowhere for them to run now and they knew it. Kuvari and Haron were huddled behind their leader’s shoulders; both of the Le-Matoran looked as if they’d seen a ghost. Kilayox took another step over to them, crossing what seemed to be two feet in what single move. She then seemed to come to an epiphany for her blue eyes widened as she looked at the three Matoran.

“Ah, you must be my chronicler…” She said, pointing towards the Matoran holding the pickaxe. He seemed to command them and he was obviously the bravest of the three. “That would explain why you do not kneel. Well, do your job chronicler. Guide me.” She told the Matoran who had a confused expression on his face. He didn’t what know she meant… He wasn’t a chronicler.

“W-what are you?” He asked.

Kilayox lowered her head, “Hmm?” She murmured. “I already explained to you. I am Toa Kilayox, I have awaken to complete my destiny. More importantly, as my chronicler you should already know this.” Her eyes narrowed and she took several steps forward this time and before the Matoran could move, she stood directly in front of them. She towered over them, her height and long arms making it seemingly impossible to escape the darkness she had cast over them. “I do not have time for games, chronicler.” She told the Matoran threateningly.

Nervously, he looked over to Haron and Kuvari who offered no assistance, only cowardice as they hid behind him. He was alone in this.

“I am not your chronicler, Kilayox.” He told the Toa who turned her head as if piqued by his words.

“Then you are of no use to me. Out of the way…” She remarked simply, pushing the Matoran to the side and sending him flying. Now only Kuvari and Haron where there and there was nobody to hide behind, besides each other. “Tell me quickly, which one of you are my chronicler! Time is running out and I must complete my destiny!” She barked and as she did this, the Matoran she had sent flying, leaped into the air brazenly and swinging his pickaxe with all his might at her head. Kilayox simply ducked, for his moves were not like a warrior, they were clumsy and amateurish.

The axe slammed into the stone wall becoming trapped in it. He tried to wrench it free but his strength was simply not enough to do so. He rolled away, creating distance between him and Kilayox. He had no idea what to do, but he wasn’t going to die in these caves facing off against an ancient Toa.

Kilayox simply laughed at his feeble attempts to fight her. “Matoran attempting to fight a Toa? What blasphemy!” She shouted callously. “I will amuse you, Matoran. Simply for your bravery…” She ripped the pickaxe from the wall with apparent ease and twirled it in her hand, seemingly testing it for something. She then closed her eyes and started to focus. While her eyes were closed, the Matoran in the room simply watched in awe as the pickaxe was slowly changed from an axe to a mace, with spikes on it. Kilayox opened her eyes and let out breath, as if she’d been holding all of that in. She panted a little bit, but then started to swing the mace and it became rather clear that she wasn’t tired at all. Swinging the mace into the wall and creating a pile of rubble, she looked over to the Matoran and smirked; “Now that’s more like it.”

He gulped and started to move around the room, still keeping the distance between the two. That was when he noticed Kuvari and Haron slipping away from the Toa’s notice and out through the door. He growled at the two, angered that they would leave him to die at this woman’s hands. Kilayox continued to spin her mighty mace in her hand, preparing to unleash a powerful attack no doubt. It was then that the Toa of Water turned to see Kuvari and Haron escaping out of the door. Her wrath left the other Matoran and now was focused entirely on them. “Did you really think I’d let you escape… I despise cowards!”

With that, she slammed her newly created mace into the ground. At first, it did nothing besides leave a few cracks in the ground. Then all three Matoran were simply blown way as water rushed out from her mace in huge waves of power, slamming into the Matoran and the cave’s walls. The walls could not take the amount of force that was crashing down on it and they slowly started to fold. Kilayox herself was caught in her own attack, but she did not panic. No, she simply started to swim, fighting through the pressure. The water poured out of the room, a gigantic flood that travelled through the tunnels, taking all four of them back to the mines…

character_37075_f.jpg

IC

[Aishta's Garage, Ga-Koro-Nui; mid-morning]

"Got any gum left?"

I looked at new voice, a roguish grin on his face, terribly attempting develop some sort of conversation with me. He was slightly taller and thinner than your average Toa, with bright green eyes with a remarkably friendly, care-free smile that he just flashed. Dressed in a shirt and slacks, he was very casual in appearance, complete with a worn black sports coat and fedora, though the remodeled firework revolver on his hip is what caught the most of my attention. The look in his eye, however, also meant he like what he saw, despite the oil-smeared dirty look I had going.

Yeah, I wasn't going to have any of that.

ffffffwwooooooooot-POP

I pointed my thumb behind me. "There, on the table, between the warmed-up plasma cutter, a set of malfunctioning power converters, and the metal-detecting automatic one-thousand PSI hydraulic clamp - try not to touch anything. It's Bazooka Bubble; help yourself."

I suppressed a sadistic smile. Want my gum? Better make sure you're health insurance premiums are paid up. I returned my gaze to the officer who had addressed me first, empty wallet still his his hands.

Strange to have so many security personnel in my shop at once.

ffffffwwooooooooot-POP

IC: Tenko Ranaaki - Aishta's Garage

"There, on the table, between the warmed-up plasma cutter, a set of malfunctioning power converters, and the metal-detecting automatic one-thousand PSI hydraulic clamp - try not to touch anything. It's Bazooka Bubble; help yourself."

With a nod of my head in gratitude, headed over to the table, "So, what exactly is the problem with that fruit truck? I'm guessing from the warmed-up cutter that it's something pretty bad. I guess so, if it needs invasive surgery..."

I snatched up a piece of gum, tossing it my hand as I made my way back to the door, "The clamp... I'm thinking that there's a little something in there that you want out - something busted or snapped leaving a little piece of scrap floating around somewhere. So, slice open whatever's broken, replace it, force out the scrap and seal the wound. Have I hit close to the mark?"

-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Levacius / Central City / Levacius' Books

"Then I'm sure you'll find it soon enough." Levacius replied. "The fates have a way of tormenting us, but hard searches rarely go unrewarded."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-HourenMost people would be a little bit nicer around the head of a government department- maybe a little bit of "sirs" and "pleases" even to my friends. But not this mechanic. That was actually pretty refreshing, considering how I felt my position slipping away every week. I chose not linger on that thought. "Okay. I have a Y-type aircraft with an injured wing, screwed up engine, and compromised flight stability drive." I figured that sounded right. Most of it was true. "What kind of favor would that require?"I genuinely hoped it wasn't some awful quest or something that forced me to bring out a piece of semi-legal tech. The ship itself was somewhat illegal, and I would be arrested if I hadn't signed myself a warrant. The mechanic probably wouldn't recognize what made it illegal, however. Unless she'd seen other temporal travel machinery, she likely wouldn't know the capabilities of the vehicle.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Endelig" - Levacius' Books:

"This question is one of those 'rarely' sort you just mentioned." the Agori said, pausing to cough and clear his throat. "What caused the question to be asked was inexplicable - indeed, as inexplicable as whatever wiped out the iron tribe. Perhaps even more so."

The Agori stood a little straighter, holding onto the staff with only one hand while he fixed his cloak in seveal places.

"You are an adventurer too, though? And many other things... that does sound like a tale that might be worth telling an old one such as I."

IC: Lopraun (Ga-Metru-Nui)

Even being as uninteligent as he was, Lopraun could tell that Xerov wasn't in a good mood. He had no idea why the being wasn't feeling good, but he decided to act upon his knowledge, limited as it was.

"I think you not having good day." The being of Nocturn's Species said. "You take swim, or maybe a nap. Then you can be relaxed and happy."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Levacius / Central City / Levacius' Books

"Well, it began some 90,000 years ago, perhaps longer, when my first memory tells of my existence in Metru-Nui. Served a warlord named Pridak for some time, before I left and went into hiding. Became a solider, then a commander. Eventually became a Toa, and ended up having my own empire before the Makuta wiped it out."

"Then I was in hiding again. I ended up becoming a smuggler captain, and from there things went uphill. Started helping people, doing good. Saw new places. Was more like an adventurer by that point than a smuggler, even if my bounty was large enough to get you set for life. Everywhere else, they called me a hero. My crew often helped save many villages and stopped numerous threats. Some of it could be called magic, but isn't magic simply sufficiently advanced technology?"

"When the Makuta took over, we were part of the resistance. A few of my good friends were lost. The rest of us came to Spherus Magna, generally in one piece, and took over a great life of exploring and adventuring on the new frontier. For a time. We started to settle down after a while, and split up. Still met up occasionally. But I've heard... troubling rumors."

He looked up. "A number of my old companions have been found dead. Murdered. Others missing. The rest, I haven't heard from in some time. I can only pray to Mata-Nui, if he still listens from within the Mask of Life, that..."

Levacius had a rather forlorn expression, simply staring out into nothingness.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

"Do ya know what's out there?" Seryk asked, turning to look at me in the eyes. "Do ya realleh? Sure, it's charted out by the Glatorian, a good deal of detail exists on it, but few people actually know what is outside of ther cities and chutes. Ther's a whole world to explore and ther'r dangers out there few people know about. I go, search for things people dun know about, sometimes even fight stuff few would bother with. I go where nobody else goes, because I don't have a destiny here."

If I had felt like it, I could easily argue that the several decades I roamed out in the middle of no-man's land all alone save the occasional Iron Wolf pack and other wild things gave me at least some idea of what was out there. (Turns out even though I look like a wolf, it doesn't make Iron Wolves like me in the slightest.)

"Mostly just wilderness and wild animals?" I said skeptically. "Believe me I've been out there before, I tried seeing what it was like to live like a wild animal, didn't really care for it."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wrathak's Manor - Central City

Wrathak had withdrawn from a closet his ebon cloak he typically used during midday activities outside his home, the folds of the garment swirling around him as he drapped it over his armored body. Having found himself weary with the minimal action here, he decided a stroll through the city could remedy his mood. And with his eleborate home shut tightly up and hood drawn, the Toa exited his property to explore.

OOC: Open for interaction.