X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

would you rather there be a ###### Fury post now because Tyler tries to force it, or a good one later when he has inspiration to write a post for Fury?

thank you.

i'm not inspired for anybody right now. that's why you're seeing maybe one or two posts for me above three sentences today.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

would you rather there be a ###### Fury post now because Tyler tries to force it, or a good one later when he has inspiration to write a post for Fury?

thank you.

i'm not inspired for anybody right now. that's why you're seeing maybe one or two posts for me above three sentences today.

-Tyler

you know I've always got your back, bro

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You have to be in a certain type of mindset to make Nick Fury, of all people, sound natural and dynamic. I'm not in that mindset right now. Simple as that.

It's why I haven't posted with him at all since the Helicarrier's hacking.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

For me, only Knower feels natural to write. With him, I can dump my negative view of the world (filtering out my religious beliefs of course) into him. He's basically what would happen to me if I was forced into such a situation and didn't end up a nutcase. All of my other characters, even Machinex, feel sort of stiff and unnatural to me; I have trouble developing them because I can't really get into that personality other than mine.

On the other hand, if you managed to hardwire a portal making mutant directly into a ship's structure...

The fact that I am seriously considering this idea and that it would fit the tone of the RPG....

.....PEOPLE!

We've reached Warhammer 40k levels of grimdark!

REJOICE!

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

All Hail the Grimdark!Man, I wonder what kind of monsters would design such a vessel.

I'm more concerne-wait! We clone the brain of a portal mutant and use the clones to make a fleet of such vessels!

It's genius!

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Alright folks, here's the situation.

Throughout the game, the Brotherhood has been the collective punching bag of literally every good or semi-good faction in the game. With the exception of the Weapon X assault, their sole role has been to be the guys that get stomped on. Which is why it really doesn't surprise me that there are so few characters for them.

That's done.

Brotherhood is getting reorganized, and brought back up to a respectable level. Which is a mite tricky, because as of now, there are four active characters for them, and a metric ton of inactive ones.

So here's my announcement. If you've got a Brotherhood character lying around, bring 'em back. If you know a buddy of your's who does, poke them with a sharp stick til they bring them back.

Just a suggestion.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You don't really need Fury to send your character down there. Fury's the top of the food chain. There is a whole command structure under him. Heck, under the circumstances, you can probably IC a SHIELD officer sending marauder down.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies