X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

Right. If Flex doesn't come back soon, what should be done about Stardust?

Since Stardust is an NPC, and I know of no plans for her status as such to change, you have my permission to take her down if Flex does not return. Killed in a manner befitting her powers, however.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Right.

Madara, my friend, what are her powers exactly? And would freezing her sorry arse solid and then shooting her work?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

She is made of an osmium alloy (used by Taskmaster in his knockoff Cap's shield). Generates cosmic energy which she can throw around like Havok. Freezing and throwing rifle calibre bullets will not work. A tank gun-sized armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot should do the trick. Alternatively, corral her over a reservoir of liquid, blow out the floor from under her and drop her into deep water. With the density of the metal she's made of, there's no way she can swim. I'm assuming there's no lifeguard on deck, so she'll drown. Metal or no, she still needs to breathe. Flex responded to a pm of mine not long ago.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Well anyhow. With Humva's permission, Lucia has been seperated from the inactive Kenneth.

Anyone want to meet up with a out of place Roman sorceress?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Well anyhow. With Humva's permission, Lucia has been seperated from the inactive Kenneth.

Anyone want to meet up with a out of place Roman sorceress?

I would recommend that she go see the game's resident loremaster, but he's in Alameda. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

....Don't suppose we could arrange another massive space time accident?

She's competent. Really. But a riot isn't a good place to try to cast a spell in.

...And what is Alameda?

She's competent. Really. But a riot isn't a good place to try to cast a spell in.

...And what is Alameda?

We have a massive space time accident unfolding all around us, every instant of every day. No one is sure exactly where it came from, or why it started, but it is suspected to have originated with the concept of text based role playing games itself.

It has many names. But around here, we call it...

BZPTime.

fK5oqYf.jpg

...And what is Alameda?

We have a massive space time accident unfolding all around us, every instant of every day. No one is sure exactly where it came from, or why it started, but it is suspected to have originated with the concept of text based role playing games itself.

It has many names. But around here, we call it...

BZPTime.

....Is that a fancy way of saying I can have had her summon a Nightgaunt to bring her to bring her to....I dunno, high concentration of magic like say, Alameda, a few days ago IC time or something?

Black magic is fun! And useful!

It's basically a fancy way of saying that the last Lucia posts occurred at a point that the game at large has long since passed, so there are several days worth of time wherein she could have been doing absolutely anything.

fK5oqYf.jpg

....So. Nightgaunt took her to Alameda.

Works.

I mean, some birds can fly from Europe to Africa in three days and a Nightgaunt has a bigger wingspan and I assume, doesn't need to eat due to the lack of an actual mouth...

That works.Make a post with her arriving, and I'll get one involving the resident loremaster up. Granted, said post might occur tomorrow rather than today, but I'll get to it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Right. One Roman sorceress coming in for a rude awakening.

Anyone on the island who wants to stumble upon her is welcome to.

Mind the creature from the Outer Dark she conjured using black magic.

Sorry for the disaperance. My laptop has something wrong with it where it turns itself off randomly now and then won't turn back on for several minutes. I'll be forced to use my mother's laptop and the desktop in the living room (that my sister uses all the time) when I can. Until I get a new laptop that is which is hopefiully soon. My activity may be lowered a bit do to this.

This is completely understandable.

My sympathies.

Here. Have a Shoggoth.

...In fact, Shoggoths! Shoggoths for everyone!

Sorry for the disaperance. My laptop has something wrong with it where it turns itself off randomly now and then won't turn back on for several minutes. I'll be forced to use my mother's laptop and the desktop in the living room (that my sister uses all the time) when I can. Until I get a new laptop that is which is hopefiully soon. My activity may be lowered a bit do to this.

Sounds like an overheating problem. I have to deal with this all the time. Try cleaning out the fan with one of those compressed air cans they sell at hardware stores.On a more on-topic note, Julia and Zack are hanging around the mansion if anyone wants interaction.

67tlbk.png

I never had that problem, but we hope to see you back in full gear soon. In the mean time, have a transmission. *Hauls a transmission out of a Corvette* You might need it in the future. I had a GateWay, which went out due to the light or whatever, which caused the screen to go multi-screen. And the Intrenet speed was SLOW.

Topic wise, so I can get out of the HeliCarrier by Fury or by an officer? And Jack is open for interaction in the Med-Ward.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Not much, aside from a magic plot that's going down. The Brotherhood is evacuating Genosha. I'm 96% sure that the world is in a bit too much shock from recent events to properly react. Seeing the President's head roll would do that I guess.

Looking forward to seeing what the VP and the now pro-mutantless House of Reps and Senate will do in response to this. :/

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Not much, aside from a magic plot that's going down. The Brotherhood is evacuating Genosha. I'm 96% sure that the world is in a bit too much shock from recent events to properly react. Seeing the President's head roll would do that I guess.

Looking forward to seeing what the VP and the now pro-mutantless House of Reps and Senate will do in response to this. :/

Madara pretty much has it. Following Pietro's death, Abraham and co. have gathered pretty much all of the active Brotherhood PCs, with the intent of moving that group to another location. In the meanwhile, the NPC civilians are being evacuated through various means. Caden is assisting in that effort, while the rest of the PCs are gathering and preparing to leave.

fK5oqYf.jpg