BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

Mr. iBrow stood before the twitching and chattering heap of dead bodies. He kicked the body of Automaton to see if it was alive, and ignoring the cry of pain that clearly meant Automaton was still alive, he mourned briefly:

"Alas poor Automaton, he died before his time. Oh well, sucks for him."

And with that Mr. iBrow departed.

So we have 2 for Eye of Sauron, 1 for Lloyd, and 1 for DoctorCrouch.

-ibrow

"Oi, you still dead?"

Automaton turns to look at the source of the voice. Or, well, he tries. The most he can muster is a little flailing motion with his arms and some spasmodic jerking around.

"Guess so. Man, you look rough. Like you took a bath in sandpaper." The voice is making fun of him now with stupid similes and annoying abstract alliterations.

"Anyway, thought I'd pay my last respects," The voice says. It throws a hat onto the Automaton's face and walks away.

"Requiescant in pace."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hey, Eye of Sauron... I would suggest you don't vote Lloyd, or people might think you're guilty.

What makes everyone so sure Lloyd is innocent?

He's told us that he's spoken with the Detective - and he confirmed Squishy's innocence for us. He also refused to vote for the last few people we lynched, despite the fact that he himself was on the verge of being lynched.

-ibrow

What makes you think he isn't just lying?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Look at it this way: if I was a Mafian, I could vote safely without the worry of killing one of my co-conspirators, and if I could use that vote to swing the lynching away from myself, I would have done so. Instead, I said "I don't know who the Mafian is, and I don't want to kill an innocent villager." So I declined to vote, at risk to myself. I'm not really worried about dying--it's more a question of "when" than "if."

:w:

Aw, I never got to apologise for my ignorance and rudeness towards all automatons, and now he's a wreck. :( I guess I was wrong the entire time, and now guilt will haunt me forever. Fairly certain automatons don't have ghosts, so I can't be haunted by its remains.

For now, I accuse myself. Unless I can accuse Portalfig, on the basis that he has otherworldly powers and is the true mastermind behind everything that's ever happened up to now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I don't think I was around that game, but if it's true that the one time Lloyd was a mafioso he betrayed them all to the Village, I think that proves a pretty safe record to go by.

I'm thinking I'll vote for... urrrgh... there's two people... so difficult... which one do I pick... bleh... I might have to go to the dice roll. I'll be back to vote later.

-ibrow

I don't think I was around that game, but if it's true that the one time Lloyd was a mafioso he betrayed them all to the Village, I think that proves a pretty safe record to go by.

I'm thinking I'll vote for... urrrgh... there's two people... so difficult... which one do I pick... bleh... I might have to go to the dice roll. I'll be back to vote later.

-ibrow

Make a spot check. Roll 1d20 to determine villager slain.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Day 3

The matoran stumbled to the end of the rock outcropping. He had traveled far, faced many dangers, and he had finally made it. It was getting heavier, the mask was. It was heavy, so heavy.

The council of Ko-Koro had sent him through all of Mata-Nui, gathering a fellowship and breaking it up before the day was up. But now, he was here. In Ta-Koro, where the shadows used to lie. He fell to his knees in front of the blazing inferno, and raised the mask above his head. With a feral yell he threw the infernal mask into the flames from which it came, and then he knew no more.

Meanwhile, in Le-Koro, the town had just decided to kill Eye of Sauron. They ran to his hut, torches a-blazing, even though it was the middle of the day. They broke down his door, and found an empty shell of a matoran. The Eye of Sauron had been destroyed, his essence was gone.

They had been beat to killing another villager.

Sorry this scene took so long. I had a kinda crazy weekend. We will get back on schedule, and the next scene will be posted on Thursday. Thank you for your patience!

I wonder if the empty shell of what used to be the Eye of Sauron can be used as a costume. Until it inevitably starts chattering nonsense about the afterlife.

Once again, we have made the extremely wiiise decision of eliminating one person who could have helped us. But he was going to bring about a dark age, so I guess it's kinda even.

I wonder if the empty shell of what used to be the Eye of Sauron can be used as a costume. Until it inevitably starts chattering nonsense about the afterlife.

If you want to, feel free.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Night 4

Xaerrogant was once a ruler of nations, destroyer of cities; he was once a king of Matoran. All that had changed that day that the Traitors had come to Ta-Koro. They destroyed every bit of power and respect that he had, so he came to Le-Koro to stop them.

Heh. That worked out well.

He was wandering the street; he had absolutely no idea what to do. After all, he wasn’t a detective, he wasn’t a doctor, and he wasn’t anything anymore. What was a poor matoran to do? He resolved to walk around the city during the night, when the traitors were prowling. He passed the Chattering Corpse Heap, through the vines and bridges, and to the center of town.

He found himself getting cold, like it was a premonition of something horrendous happening. He shrugged it off, as the Trators closed in.

Xaerrogant heard just a few words before his life was ended. A familiar voice said behind him, “Arrogance is not for the poor.” as he grabbed Xae and consumed his soul.

OM NOM NOM.

Meanwhile, BZP Blade, Taka Nuvia, and Negative were all innocent, as they were in the Turaga’s hut all night with a nasty flu.

Voting ends on Saturday.

Voting Kohrak Kal 17.

He says he's innocent.

He's likely hiding something, as is everyone else. Just like DoctorCouch hid the fact that he was... A GIANT SPACE BUTTERFLY

Edited by Negative

Actually, you'd be surprised how many people who bandwagon aren't Mafians. :lol: It's rather frustrating, really.

EDIT: but the reason I'm voting is because Negative, so far as I can tell from the PM he sent me, confessed. I don't think he did it, I think he's covering for someone else--and the only person who would do that is a Mafian.

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Actually, you'd be surprised how many people who bandwagon aren't Mafians. :lol: It's rather frustrating, really.

EDIT: but the reason I'm voting is because Negative, so far as I can tell from the PM he sent me, confessed. I don't think he did it, I think he's covering for someone else--and the only person who would do that is a Mafian.

...why on earth would someone confess? I don't even...

You should copy paste the PM here so people aren't baselessly voting.

Insert fancy signature here.

I assume you know. Do not trust Negative.

I'd screenshot it, but I know we've gone to some pretty ridiculous lengths in that department.

EDIT: Also, you'll notice there's some time between this PM and my vote, if you look at the timestamps. All of that was me going "...Well, I can't tell if he's suicidal or genuine." And trying to figure out his game. Then I realized he sounds like he's covering for someone else--which I think only a Mafian has reason to do in this game.

I assume you know. Do not trust Negative.

I'd screenshot it, but I know we've gone to some pretty ridiculous lengths in that department.

EDIT: Also, you'll notice there's some time between this PM and my vote, if you look at the timestamps. All of that was me going "...Well, I can't tell if he's suicidal or genuine." And trying to figure out his game. Then I realized he sounds like he's covering for someone else--which I think only a Mafian has reason to do in this game.

You assume only the mafians would help the mafians. Negative might just be a suicidal villager, who accepts his doom at your hands simply so that he could laugh at you.

It's what I would do.

Day 4

The villagers were discussing what to do on that forth day, when their planning session was interrupted. A Matoran came in, looking remarkably like Eye of Sauron. He stumbled around, grunting something about how he couldn’t see in this blasted mask. He finally made it to the front of the room, and stomped on the floor to get everyone’s attention.

After everyone turned to look at him, Eye of Sauron glared over the crowds through his misaligned mask.

“I did it,” he said, “I am a Traitor.”

The room erupted in anger, and before long the toom had beaten the poor dead man to death. The other Matoran in the room had no idea how it did it.

On a completely unrelated note, Negative could not be found for the rest of the day.

Traitor dead. Remaining Traitors, Detective, and Medic, shoot me a PM before Monday.

Oh my. They actually went through with it.

Now I can mock them for not realising it sooner. They've all had so many chances, and until now they did not figure it out? It was only by my confession that this even happened.

And if you're wondering why Lloyd's not dead? He's too important to die. It would be such a waste to kill someone who is always an obvious target. But people like Krelsin? They talk too much. Couldn't risk them teaming up. So we killed him, and thus an the two began debating instead of focusing on more important things. But what's laughable is that he thought I was covering for someone. Haha. The purpose was not to cover for someone. It was about mocking you all. To see how quickly you would jump onto someone who confessed and lynch them, regardless if it was true or not. I would also attempt to goad you all into distrusting Lloyd, but everyone knows how that would turn out. If I did that, his purpose would be revealed.

Arrogance is not for the poor, or the weak, or the now-dead. But that was not me. It was someone else, the guy at the very top. A bit of a mistake on our part.

How did you fools not also guess that the Automaton's death was in some way linked to me, with evidence going back to the very first round, where I accused him of killing Zakaro, when in question me and my associates were the ones responsible for it? It was only then we realised how foolish you all were, and how we could exploit you all into doing our own bidding. Several of the villagers you have lynched have been their doing.

One last thing. We all know what we are now. You're all going to die regardless of who you choose to serve. There's a man at the top named Portalfig, and he has this uncanny control over all of us.

Arrogance is not for the poor, or the weak, or the now-dead. But that was not me.

Called it...

P.S. I am now pleased to announce that there is a slightly better than 50-50 chance of catching a Mafian next round.