BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

Night One

Zakaro had a zero percent tolerance for dying. It was well known throughout the village, and some of the younger Matoran even called him Zakar0% because of it. He hated it, but it stuck with the village. Zarkaro sprinted home after he had finished his days work, and began locking up his hut. He locked the doors, he closed all the windows, and then he went into the basement and locked that door too. He had a fully stocked storeroom down there, with Madu Cabola and food to last him weeks. In fact, the only thing he didn’t have stocked up on was oxygen.

At about mid-day the next day he was found in his basement, suffocated by swamp gas. The mark of Makuta was engraved in his Hau. The traitors had struck again.

The only people who could be accounted for that night were Lloyd, Lhikevikk, and Constructman. They were in the Turaga’s hut, debating with him on who was the best player on the Kholli team. They were there all night long, and they didn’t get any closer to a decision.

Accusations begin now.

... Yay death!

And hey, you even included my current name & carving+Hau!

Kudos for all the references!

So... Can I get some HD TV in my coffin?

Zakaro

I have a spare blu-ray player and the Terminator trilogy in blu-ray if you want it. Just let me know where the coffin is and I'll drop it off. =P

I'll withold an accusation for the time being.

-ibrow

Since we have little evidence, I'm going to accuse 'The Affably Evil Automaton'.

The hint's right there in his name, can't you see? Unless it happens to a rather unfortunate name choice to have around these parts. Might be the case. But things that are called evil tend to be evil. Evil things can kill people. People that are killed are often dead. Therefore, the appropriately-named Affably Evil Automaton did it, unless he didn't. Apologies if this is not the case and I just happen to be discriminating against evil automatons.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Detective claims with their report. Doctor stays anonymous and heals them. Detective keeps telling us their reports until everyone is clear except mafia. By the time mafia can even get to the detective, we'll have enough information to lynch the guilty.

So detective, give us your report.

Edit:

Also, Tavahka, does one traitor visit the victim or all?

If only one traitor visits the victim, then the Matoran who were accounted for mean nothing, because they could still be traitors.

If all the traitors visit the victim, then we have three definite clears.

Edited by Krelsin

Insert fancy signature here.

Wiat, accounted for means innocent? I thought it was the other way around.Anyways, I withold my vote for now. I've completely forgotten who's playing.
I switched it up this game. Normally one of the three or four named at the end of the scene is who did it. I wanted to try something a little different this time. Those three people didn't kill anyone, because they had alibis. That doesn't mean that they are or are not traitors. It just means that they don't have to be worried about dying for the most part. If the bloodlust overtook you all and you wanted to kill somebody that you know was inoocent... Well, I wouldn't stop you. =P Edited by Tavahka

i vote Constructman because if you spell "Constructman" backwards you get "Namtcurtsnoc" and if you remove every other letter of Namtcurtsnoc you get "nmcrso" and if you spell that backwards you get "osrcmn" and if you mesh nmcrso and osrcmn you get "Nomscrrcsmon" and if you cut that in half you get "Nomscr" and "Rcsmon" and if you swap their places you get "Rcsmonnomscr" so clearly i have no reason for voting Constructman

overlordsukapon.png

I'm voting Negative for his atrociously discriminative behaviour. So what if I might be an evil automaton. Can I not live in a world where I just want to destroy all humans (and Toa/Matoran)? Is it a crime to want to murder all things not 100% machine? Just because I'm an automaton doesn't mean that I'm responsible for every death. No, just the ones that don't occur in the game.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Good grief people, let's have some order with this! Please!

From what I understand, the members accounted for this scene are not necessarily innocent - they just didn't do the killing. So if "JoeBob" was a mafia member but accounted for, it just means "JoeBob" didn't feel like blowing someone's brains out that night.

Anyway, for my vote, at the moment it'll go to Squishy (GATANUI IS AWESOME).

-ibrow

Hm...Something tells me that Lhikevikk, though he didn't blow somebody's brains out tonight, may get a little suspicious tomorrow...That's a vote, BTW.

Scratch that, I accuse the Great Eye of Sauron because accusing oneself is downright stupid and would cause one to dismiss you as a clown. This can actually be a really useful tactic to avoiding attention.

Edited by Constructman

And I don't have to wor-ry, eh-heh-eh-heh-eh--heh. :P

Though out of everyone I thinks that eveyone looks suspicous. EVERYONE.

At least, that's what I'm saying. What I know, however, is entirely different.

Why, you ask?

Cause I know absolutly nothing.

Have fun whitting, I look forward to a companion in the afterlife.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

O_o

Did everyone ignore my post? I'll try and make it simple.

1) Detective should tell everyone who he is. He should not out his report unless he has a guilty, otherwise the traitors will simply kill the innocent. The traitors cannot just kill him because he will be healed every night by the doctor. Every day he will keep getting more innocents or guilties until we can narrow it down. Eventually the doctor will die, or we will get into a "lynch correctly or lose" scenario, which is when the detective reveals his innocent reports, and we can make a judgement. Also, detective should lead lynches so we don't lead on an innocent.

2) The alibi list thing is kind of meaningless, and shouldn't dissuade people from voting those in it.

3) Random lynching is bad unless there's no other option. Right now, we need to wait for the detective to claim before we kill a random innocent.

Edit:

If you really must go accusing people without any solid basis, I'll help you out. The traitors will subconsciously try to appeal to emotion, or try to be funny. People who lurk and don't speak often can either be traitor or inactive town, but it is very useful to lynch those who don't contribute, as you don't need to find out if they're mafia or not later when it really matters.

The goal at the moment is not to win right now, but to make it easier to win for later.

Edit 2:

Some extra stuff for people who care:

If we get to 4 traitors and 5 townies, we are at lylo (lynch or lose). We cannot not lynch, and we must lynch correctly, otherwise we lose.

If we get to 4 traitors and 6 townies, we are at mylo (mislynch and lose). If we mislynch incorrectly, there will be 4 traitors and 5 townies, and then traitors will kill another at night. Usually in mafia, the game ends when traitors are at least half the players, but if the game keeps on going, traitors pretty much have an auto-win. In this situation, the optimal solution is to not lynch, the traitors kill someone, and then we go into lylo. The reason we want to narrow it down is because we have a higher probability of lynching a traitor.

Edited by Krelsin

Insert fancy signature here.

@Krelsin:

Did you read the first post?

You are not allowed to reveal any roles. Revealing roles will result in you getting thrown into the lava. You are not allowed to say "I didn't get a pm" in the topic, because then I'll have to redistribute roles. You are not allowed to break the rules and get caught in the process.

This means the detective cannot reveal himself. This is why we have ignored your post. I think it would be a rather boring game if the detective just revealed himself and told everyone who everyone was, then was healed indefinitely until the healer dies. (which can be until the end of the game if lucky)

However, it should be clarified whether it applies to just the topic or to PMs between people too. I assume it applies to all things mafia-related.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Of course it is just revealing roles in the topic. I can't control what happens via PM. That rule is namely just there so that all the crazy photoshop wars that used to come up don't anymore.Heck, I spent an entire game of mafia lying to my sibling about me being the doctor. That was fun. I was a Mafian the entire time. =P

Edited by Tavahka

The photoshop stuff was pretty clever, I thought. Myself, i just didn't like when someone would give away all the Mafians in the topic. At least when they're working covertly with the villager organization, they have to be subtle. Which, really, is what this game is about. I think it went overboard when Snitch became a formalized role, though.

:w:

There are two kinds of people in BZP mafia games. Those who are in it to win, and those who are in it to screw around, hang people, and have PHUN.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

There are two kinds of people in BZP mafia games. Those who are in it to win, and those who are in it to screw around, hang people, and have PHUN.

Type 1: Maaaayyybbee about 25% of the total people

Type 2: Everyone else

I'm obviously Type 2, otherwise I wouldn't be hanging around making comments that no-one cares about.

Oh, and waiting for an afterlife companion. :)

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

So, while we're talking about people, I'm gonna ask about something completely different.

Would anyone mind if I take the next Mafia game?

Cause I need something to think about while I'm waiting for and afterlife companion & all. Don't be alarmed if you hear scratchings on my grave, that's just me writing out notes.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I personally would say wait and see if you are still active after this one. But I see no reason why you can't go ahead and make some plans. I might shoot you some PMs of special roles I have come up with since the game started. =P

After about two and a half days of voting, we are now at:

Constructman: 3

GATANUI IS AWESOME: 2

Eye of Sauron: 2

The Affably Evil Automaton: 1

Xearrogant: 1

Negative: 1

Krelsin: 1