Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Strategy vs. Lewa:

-2.0 Limiter Effect Active-

-Being used-Titan Gauntlets-

When the match begins, Breez shall throw her Zephyrangs out at Lewa, using the Titan Gauntlet's added Strength for the throw. When/If they hit, get them back and then continue on in this manner, but without the Gauntlets. Once he's weakened, air blast him up and then down for a KO if possible. If that fails, do quick runs past the Toa, punching him with the Titan Gauntlets each time and using her superior Agility to stay out of reach.

In defense: Mahiki Illusion, air burst around her body to keep any attacks away. Kakama, dust devil him. Any air abilities in general: Use her equal Mind to cancel any attacks, or run away. If he gets in close before she's attempted the up-'n-down air blasts, roll under his axe, punch in the face and flip over the Toa, running once she lands.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Lewa will start with a massive gust of wind to assault Breez and slam her into the arena wall. Should she try to counter, hers and Lewa's powers should stalemate due to equal Mind stats. Thus, after holding the wall of air for a bit Lewa would divert it suddenly to one side by surprise and charge at Breez with his Kakama to batter her with his axe. Lewa would focus on striking out her legs to overcome her Agility while using his superior Strength and Toughness to overpower her.

bug_animated.gif

Strategy here:

First, Millennium will create a circle of nonsolid holographic duplicates and solid holographic armor. If Furno tries to use his Wing Boosters, Millennium will slow him down with his Lava Stone, and shoot him down with a laser. Millennium will speed around to the spots of different duplicates, fire a laser at Furno, and speed to a different duplicate. Millennium will use his Power Fuel to increase his speed. His armor will defend against any firebased attacks.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ooh, haven't faced this guy yet. Fun.

Since Electro has a sizable agility advantage, he should be able to move first and blind Torch by blasting him with lightning in the face. While Torch is blind, Electro will dash up into the sky and start building up an electric storm, obscuring himself behind clouds so that Torch will not know where to aim once his sight returns. This will put Electro in position to rain thunderbolts down on the fire Slizer without fearing a counterattack. Then Electro will use the Staff of Illusion to create several duplicates of himself and have them exit the cloud at the same time as himself. The duplicates will bombard Torch with illusionary lighting bolts and disks while Electro fires real ones, making it difficult for Torch to dodge or guard against Electro's projectiles.

If Torch manages to ground Electro somehow, the energy Slizer will use his regular tactic of combining the Ice Crystals with electric armor to boost his toughness and damage Torch on contact. While on the ground, Electro will stay on the defensive, discharging bursts of electricity to weaken Torch's attacks before they make contact and damaging the fire Slizer whenever he gets close. When Electro sees an opening, he will fire bolts of electricity at Torch's arms and legs to paralyze him, allowing Electro to assault Torch without mercy.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Okay. Let's get crazy.

Cosmic armor activate, boost mind.

As Electro will surely be raining down death from above, Torch will use his high toughness to get to the edge of the Coliseum. Then, using his disk as a sort of shovel to scoop up a thin layer of sand with, then quickly heating it to glass, he will form a sort of angled glass barrel around him. He will then use his high and boosted still higher mind to heat the air inside the barrel, the force of it sending him rocketing into the air, towards Electro, too fast to dodge. As Torch flies towards Electro, he will throw a disk aimed to shear through Electro's wings, crippling his agility and flight. Then he will tackle him in midair, sending them both hurtling to the ground, with Electro on the bottom, where he will then get beaten mercilessly.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Breez vs Lewa: After the opening stalemate Lewa should be able to surprise Breez with his Kakama charge and get in a good hit. Breez will be able to put some distance between them when she blinds him with dust, allowing her to use several ranged attacks with her weapons. Even with the Titan Gauntlets, though, Lewa's higher toughness will give him an advantage, and with the Kakama he should be able to catch up to Breez sooner or later and use his higher strength to cause a lot of damage. Breez receives 10,000 W and Lewa advances to Round 2.

Electro vs Torch: By blinding Torch, Electro should be able to buy himself enough time to create his thunderstorm before Torch launches himself, and at that point the Fire Slizer will probably be aiming for a clone and/or end up flying right into the thundercloud. From there, he will already have taken a good amount of damage, so it shouldn't be much longer before Electro finishes him off. Torch receives 10,000 W and Electro advances to Round 2.

Round 2 start!

Matches: Millennia vs Surge, Kopaka vs Electro, Lewa vs Granite

You have 24 hours to post your strategies.

ok wow i made it

hey before i post my strategy does electro have the ability of flying?

And also i may be posting my strategy much later for i am gonna be very busy today with a doctor appointment

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Strategy here:

First, if Surge tries to fly into the air using his Wing Boosters, Millennium will use his Lava Stone and shoot him out of the air. Millennium will use his Vahki Staff on Surge, confusing him and lowering his Mind. Millennium will speed around to different locations, shooting lasers and energy beams at Surge. He will try to speed out of the way of any attacks. He will use his one solid-light hologram to make large boots around Surge's legs, preventing him from moving as fast as he wants to, or else he will trip, leaving him more vulnerable to Millennium's attacks.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Strategy against Granite:

Lewa will zigzag about unpredictably with his Kakama to become harder to hit. As he does this, he will continually summon high winds to keep Granite unbalanced. Lewa will then strike at Granite with his axe each time he falls and proceed to increase the air pressure above him to make it harder for him to rise. Lewa will keeping striking as long as Granite remains down, activating his Mahiki as soon as the Slizer begins to retaliate.

bug_animated.gif

Strategy:

Electro will be using the Cosmic Armour to boost his mind this match. Electro's first move will be to create a cloak of electricity to provide an extra layer of defense. Rather than taking to the air, Electro will use his wings primarily as a means of accelerating rapidly to avoid Kopaka's attacks. Electro will hit Kopaka with lightning and disks as often as possible, but he will stop for as short an interval as possible while doing so to stay on the defensive. Once there is a decent buildup of ice and water of the ground, Electro will send a powerful surge of electricity through it to hit Kopaka from all sides and paralyze him. Then Electro will finish the match with a volley of lightning bolts and disks.

So...aren't we going to end up with three finalists? Will they be looking at a three-way match?

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I must truly say that i hate driving in alaska at night

Kopaka will start by icing Electro's wings. This layer of ice should hamper his flying abilities. As soon as this is done kopaka will be summoning a dense blizzard, one that will afford nearly no visibility. Kopaka will use this blizzard to hide and blend in with the snow. As he blends in he will be relying on his mind to summon waves of ice daggers. As he summons these ice daggers he will not be staying in one area but instead moving around the field sporatically. As one point he will create a delayed elemental attack that will consist of a dome of ice around electro and the dome will have spikes jutting inside of it hopefully impaling electro. Kopaka will continue with the barrage of ice daggers when he will finnally use his shield and throws it directly at Electro using all his strength in the throw and aiming for electro's head {i'm assuming he has a head}. While Electro is disoriented by the blow to the head, Kopaka will run up to him and using his superior strength he will strike at electro's body using both swords in each hand seperatly to increase his blows. As fast as he strikes kopaka will retreat back into the blizzard. At this point the ice dome delayed attack will activate. Kopaka will wait 4 second before using his control over the ice to shatter the dome all the ice being aimed directly at electro. While Electro is distracted by the ice shrapnel kopaka will rush in and deliver a flurry of blows with his swords and try to deliver one solid kick to electro. After he delivers the kick kopaka will retreat into the blizzard and continue to assault electro with ice daggers and the occasional shield to the head

As counter defense against Electro's disk kopaka will try to either dodge the disks or throw up a wall of ice to block it.

Sorry i got the post up late but i just got in and this is litterly the first thing i did after getting into the house.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Canis: Strategy received.

Lhikevikk: Strategy received.

Keizah: No, we'll just have one semi-final match with one player automatically passing to the final. I don't like it, but I don't have much choice.

Electro vs Kopaka: Electro's agility may help him avoid some hits and land some counterattacks, but the low visibility, constant damage, and Kopaka's higher toughness give him a decent advantage. Electro receives 20,000 W and Kopaka advances to the Semi-Finals.

Notice: Since I need to leave before the 24 hour period properly ends, I'll leave this round open until I get back home (around 1:30).

Oh well, good match Voxumo.I'll buy a Staff of Density Control, a +1 mind trainer, and a +3 toughness trainer for Electro and also put his bonus point towards mind.Also, I believe you said earlier that items that aren't fighter-specific can be shared between fighters with the same sponsor, right?

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Well, here goes nothing.

Strategy against Millennia:

(assuming the 2.0 ability doesn't limit elemental powers... since they're, well, elemental powers...)

Since Millennia has advantages in all stats except agility and a large inventory, Surge will use his 2.0 ability to limit himself to just his Aegis Program, and nothing else, since he already has in advantage in agility over Millennia but not an advantage in Toughness. This should also limit Millennia somewhat, since he has an array of items that would could be potentially fatal to Surge.

Onto the actual tactics of the battle. Since Surge has a high agility, and nothing else, the best Surge can do is is attempt to outrun Millennia from the start, possibly using the same strategy he used in the previous battle of getting Millennia to damage himself, since that would seem to be the best course of action in this battle. However, since he also limited himself to just his Aegis Program, probably the most useful item for this fight, this will hopefully help him somewhat. Whenever he feels Millennia has been hit enough, or Millennia has caught onto this strategy, then Surge will activate his Aegis Program, and begin something somewhat suicidal. He will rush in close to Millennia blast Millennia with electricity, and repeat a few times. If Surge gets hit, at any of these times, which is likely, then it is time to back away and start outrunning again, this time sending bolts of electricity at Millennia, hopefully until either fighter is defeated.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Keizah: Yes, fighters with the same sponsor can share items, unless you're trying to do something like give a Kanohi to a Slizer. The Staff will be added to your fighters' inventory and Electro's stats have been updated. You currently have 12,500 W.

Surge vs Millennia: With the 2.0 item-limit ability in effect, Millennia will only be able to use one item--since Lava Stone is mentioned first, that's the one I'll go with. Of course, since Surge isn't using his Wing Boosters, Millennia won't be able to use it. Millennia's hologram boots should slow Surge down, but Surge may still hold onto a slight edge in agility, making it more difficult for Millennia to dodge attacks. Surge's mind means his attacks will do decent damage to Millennia, but there's a greater difference between Millennia's mind and Surge's toughness, and with his agility reduced Surge probably won't be quick enough to dodge enough to stay in good health. Once he does activate his Aegis Program, rushing in will almost definitely allow Millennia to hit him with more mind attacks. Surge receives 20,000 W and Millennia advances to the Semi-Finals.

Semi-Finals start!

Millennia has no opponent, Kopaka vs Lewa

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Ok here goes nothing

Ok first off kopaka will start by icing the ground. As soon as the icing of the ground is done kopaka will begin sending waves of ice daggers at lewa. While lewa is distracted by the ice daggers kopaka throw his shield at lewa's legs aiming to knock his feet out from under him. As soon as the shield hits lewa's legs kopaka will run up at him and wielding both swords he will make several strikes to lewa's arms and legs. As soon as he delivers the sword strikes kopaka will use the ice underfeet to slide away from lewa. Yet before he slides away kopaka will set a delayed elemental strike that when triggered will send an upwards blast of ice shrapnel. As soon as kopaka has slid away he will once again attack with waves of ice daggers. After several minutes of that kopaka will begin to walk towards lewa while the delayed attack finally activates. As soon the ice shrapnel attack happens kopaka will use the distraction to run up to lewa and deliver several strong sword blows. As soon as he delivers the sword blows he will deliver one solid kick to lewa's stomach. he will in turn use the ice to slide away from lewa. He will continue this strategy of hit and run.

As counter defense kopaka will try to evade any attacks of lewa's.

Also as a side note i will soon be submitting a very short story based on my initial reaction to fighting onua.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Lewa will first hurl a massive whirlwind and Kopaka to gain the initiative. As Kopaka is dazed by the attack, Lewa will activate his Mahiki to absorb Kopaka's retaliation as Lewa increases the air pressure above Kopaka to hamper his recuperation. When Kopaka finally discovers the illusion, Lewa will bring down his axe to crack the floor and create an insatiable vacuum there, drawing Kopaka and his attacks towards the crack and away from Lewa. Lewa will release hold of the vacuum, blowing all of the wind back up into the arena, and as the two Toa are tossed upwards Lewa will use his agility to maneuver midair, slash at Kopaka and drop on his feet. Lewa will charge at Kopaka while he is down using his Kakama and strike at him with the axe.

bug_animated.gif

Lewa vs Kopaka: Since Lewa has a lower mind, I'm not sure his vacuum would be able to completely stop Kopaka's attacks. The icy ground combined with the range of Kopaka's ice dagger waves should help counter Lewa's agility. Lewa receives 30,000 W and Kopaka advances to the finals.

Final Match: Millennia vs Kopaka

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Ok this is here is my strategy

Kopaka will start by summoning a blinding blizzard. As soon as the blizzard is underway kopaka will retreat into the blizzard using it as a form of camo. Kopaka will also set up a delayed elemental strike that will, when triggered send 5 large boulders of ice towards millennia. As kopaka uses the blizzard as cover and camo he will be sending waves of ice daggers. After several waves of ice daggers kopaka will throw his shield directly at millennia's head. While millennia is distracted by the blow kopaka will run up to him and strike him several times with his swords. When striking kopaka will be aiming for millennia's legs. After several sword strikes kopaka will retreat back into the blizzard. He will once again attack with waves of ice daggers. At this time kopaka will position himself to be directly parralel to where is delayed attack will strike. As soon as the delayed elemental attack is triggered millennia will be struck by 5 large boulders of ice. As soon as the first ice boulder is sent kopaka will be using the distraction to run up to millennia from behind and strike him square in the back with his double swords. By the time the fifth boulder comes kopaka will deliver one final blow, A direct kick in the back. Kopaka will then retreat back into the blizzard. As kopaka is in the blizzard he will continue the waves of ice daggers while everyso often delivering some solid blows to millennia from his swords. Towards the end of the fight kopaka will summon several spikes of ice to rise from the ground at an angle, that will hopefully impale millennia. While millennia is in shock of the spikes kopaka will run up and deliver several solid swords blows to his front but will retreat as quickly as he came. Once back in the blizzard kopaka will continue with the waves if ice daggers. As a counter defense if Millennia tries to use his disks i will either use my shield to block them or will throw up a hasty wall of ice. Also against millennia's light powers kopaka will try to create a ice mirror to block and maybe even send the light back at him.

And as promised here is the link to the story i wrote about fighting onua

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm waiting for this fight. I'm torn between two good people with good fighters. (Eats popcorn)

Aye. I know what you mean 2 great fighters. If you add up our stats there is only a 2 piont difference

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Strategy: (Millennia abbreviated to Mil)

First, Mil will create an armor of solid light all around him. Because snow is very fine and could get through Mil's eye hole, he won't have one. He will create an ambient light to melt any ice around him, and use that light for his light radar. The light radar will bounce back at him, allowing him to use the armor as an 'eye'. Mil will use his Power Fuel to increase his speed. He will use his Vahki Staff on Kopaka, and when the effects where off, he will use it again. Mil will fire lasers and energy beams at Kopaka repeatedly. If Kopaka tries to get close, Mil will speed away.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Millennia vs Kopaka: The blizzard will deal continuous damage, but with Millennia's light radar it will not be especially effective camouflage. The ambient light will reduce the damage received from the elemental attacks, but since it is not a pure Fire attack its effects will be reduced. The delayed Elemental attack will be set in motion before the Vahki Staff is used, so its power when triggered will still be high, and Kopaka's wide angle ice attacks will be more likely to hit, although his physical attacks will more likely miss since Millennia is using his Power Fuel. Once Kopaka's mind is lowered his ice mirrors will be less effective at reflecting lasers. The late ice spike attack should trap Millennia long enough for Kopaka to deliver some physical attacks, which will be more effective than his ice attacks. While that close, it would be dangerous for Kopaka to be struck by a laser, but Millennia may not have the focus to use his light radar, so Kopaka may actually be able to slip out of the way and counter. It'll be a tough battle, but I think Kopaka just might be able to take Millennia down. Millennia receives 30,000 W.

Kopaka is Champion! You will receive 40,000 W and can purchase four level 1 trainers (or one level 5 trainer) plus one item for free.

New items will be added to the front post momentarily: the Inika Charge upgrade, the Flying Disk for Slizers, the Code Scramble for RoboRiders, Kanohi Kadin and Kanohi Calix, Heroes' Breakout weapons, Hero Cuffs, Plasma Shooter, Hex Shield, Arachnix Drone, Brain Visor, Bohrok Shields, Exo-Toa, Hagah Spears, Skakdi Spines, Thornax Launchers, and Rahkshi Staffs: Elasticity, Poison, Hunger, Shattering, Molecular Disruption, Weather Control, and Silence.

Wow i will admit i am surprised that kopaka won. so for the free item could i get the skakdi spine in the impact vision version? and for the stat trainer i would like to do a +5 mind trainer.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu