Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Sorry for the wait guys. Confirming training match with Wraith, 600W. @WraithI have to say, there is a lot of good stuff here. Using fire to augment Lava's agility is an excellent idea; one of the main advantages of having a high mind is that it can be used to supplement the fighter's other stats (elemental propulsion --> agility, barriers --> toughness, "charged" or "cloaked" weapons --> strength, etc.). I notice that, despite his high mind, you tend to play Lava as more of a close-range brawler. While that can work if you incorporate Lava's element into his attacks, it also limits Lava's options if he can't get in close. It might be a good idea to use long-range attacks to get more damage in early on and provide "cover" for Lava until he gets in close. I'm not sure how well the bit with Lava flying will work, but I'll leave that up to Pahrak to decide. Is there anything else you would like feedback on? Strategy against Wraith:

Items: Gravity Shield and Staff of Plasma

Overview: Electro's agility and mind exceed Lava's by twelve points apiece, so it won't be difficult for Electro to control the flow of this match.

General: Electro will lift off the ground and generate an electric field around himself, then dash around the arena hitting Lava with lightning, gravity bolts, and jets of plasma. If Lava gets close, Electro will put more energy into the electric field to make it expand, hopefully catching Lava off guard and flinging him away from the Slizer.

Counters:

Lightning Shield - If Lava tries to use he Lightning Shield to defend against Electro's attacks, Electro will create a sphere of plasma and use gravity to shrink the sphere and hurl it at the shield, using the intense heat and density of the sphere to pierce the shield or at least make it malfunction.

Heat Vision - Intercept with with gravity bolts or deflect with shield.

Also confirming match with Vox, 1,500W.

Strategy against Vox:

Items: Suletu and Staff of Density Control

Overview: While the Suletu will make Gali mind equal to that of Von Nebula, the villain will still have better agility and toughness. To counteract this, Gali will be staying on the offensive and using attacks that utilize her strength and mind to their fullest.

General: Gali will begin the match by creating a tsunami and sending it VN, concealing herself in the wave and using it to approach the villain. After the wave hits VN, Gali will jump out of the wave, use some of the wave to create water armor around herself and also cloak the tip of her staff in water, and slam her staff against the side of VN's head. She will summon a several water whips beneath VN to restrain the villain, use her element to make the water on her staff spin rapidly like circular saw, and use the saw to slash at VN's arms and torso. Gali will manipulate the tendrils of water to flail VN around the arena, slamming him against the ground, dragging him across the shards of metal, and bringing him back towards Gali for more attacks from her water saw. If Gali finds that she is losing ground, she will use her staff to become indestructible and make a berserker rush at VN, slashing him repeatedly with her water saw and finblades.

Counters:

Gravity manipulation - If Von Nebula tries to slam Gali into the ground, she will create a cushion of water beneath herself to absorb the impact. Even if she is not able to set up a cushion in time, Gali's suit of water should reduce the damage somewhat. If he reduces gravity, Gali will use jets of water to propel herself.

Midak - Dodge or knock away with water whips.

Impact vision/axe blasts/gravity blasts/etc. - Absorb using the water armor, regenerating the armor throughout the match as necessary.

Pahrak, I think you might have forgotten to add the money from the match with Canis to my total. ;)

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Hmm it seems we have hit a 3 day dry patch. so i might as well put a post here. although i must admit i like the advice you gave wraith, keizah. Seems very helpful

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Man, I thought I posted this already. Fail.

Vox, I'm saying that I have openly challenged VN to a match, Pridak vs. VN.

Oh well yeah i would be willing to take the match. lets talk about details in a pm ok

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Flaredrick and I have agreed to a match between Tahu and Lava, in the Mangai. I have no Widgets at the moment and I don't know what Flare's sponsoring.

Lava will take the Lightning Shield and CreateRoads.EXE.

Lava will use his higher Agility to stay out of Tahu's range, as well as away from the Hero Cuffs and/or Thornax, and their same Mind should allow Lava to absorb any Fire attacks that Tahu throws at him. Lava will keep an eye on Tahu if he brings the Brain Visor, as Tahu will surely evade the Mangai erupting and follow his lead.

As Tahu and Lava are both Fire types, Lava will use Lightning Shield as primary offence to deal damage and defence against Tahu's Acid Shield, lobbing fireballs randomly to hopefully distract Tahu. As soon as Lava notices Tahu ducking into a tunnel, or the magma starts rising, Lava will duck into a tunnel while keeping an eye on Tahu's position. Once inside the tunnel, Lava will circle to where Tahu entered, using twin blowtorches, enhanced by the environment, to cut through any walls Lava finds. Once the eruption settles down, Lava will keep around the nearest opening to see if Tahu is on the platform already.

If he isn't, Lava will send a Wheel down the way he came to create an explosion that should hopefully draw Tahu out of hiding to see where Lava might be. If he is, or does as the case may be, Lava will engage CreateRoads and, igniting a jet of flame behind to turn himself into a rocket, slam Tahu into the wall directly behind him, hopefully stunning him, where Lava will drop the rocket-jet and CreateRoads to drop down a short height before re-engaging and driving back up to above Tahu's level. A series of Lightning strikes should cause the rock around Tahu to collapse and send Tahu into the magma.

Item defence;

Hero Cuffs: Avoid. If caught, melt as fast as possible.

Acid shield: Defend with Lightning Shield

Thornax: Avoid.

Brain Visor: Keep an eye on.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Sorry I've been gone so long. Long story short I got sidetracked.

I'm gonna bring myself back into action by buying myself a Brain Visor. Pahrak, if you don't mind, could you tally up my stats again if you still have them, and just post them so I know what I'm getting into with fights? Nevermind.

Edited by ninjamonkey3000

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Um, Vox, it's a champion match, so there are no wagers and it's set to the default arena like other tournament battles. So there's not really anything you need to discuss with Canis before posting your strategy.

oh lol well i was not aware those were going on. Good to know. Also hope pahrak posts on our match soon

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Keizah: Sorry, I'll fix that.

Gali vs Von Nebula: Sorry about missing this as well. Both fighters will take a lot of punishment. Von Nebula will almost definitely get the jump on Gali, but when his gravity is recharging Gali should be able to get in close and begin her furious onslaught, which will give him little time to counter and can't be easily dodged. Gali wins 8,000 W.

Ninja: The Visor has been added to Furno's inventory. You currently have 43,750 W.

Okay here it is.

Against Lava:

First Tahu will launch himself up into the air by creating a massive build up of fire beneath him. When he is in the air, he will call down a Rain of Fire on Lava's position. Then launch the Hero Cuffs.while he tries to dodge it, he will fire a ball of fire in either direction he will dodge.Then while Cuffed he will spray with Acid from the Levahk Shield. Then quickly burn him with fire. Then he will create a wall of fire, which will keep Lava at by so he can use the tunnels to his advantage. We will keep traversing the tunnels until he get's behind Lava, which is where he will sneak up behind him and slash him with the Magma Swords.He will repeat this process until Lava figures it out. It is then, that he will cause a pillar of fire to erupt under Lava and send him to the ceiling. If he counters any attacks, he will block his attacks with the Lehvak shield in one hand, while striking with the other hand with the Magma Sword.

Oh and 1,000 for the match.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Lava vs Tahu: Tahu's strategy of launching himself into the air may not be very reliable, since the air inside the volcano is already so hot. This should give Lava an opportunity to get in some damage. The Hero Cuffs will buy Tahu a similar chance and reduce Lava's mind, and when the fighters enter the tunnels it seems they'll meet each other half-way. Lava's Wheel should hit in such close quarters, providing significant damage. Lava wins 2,500 W.

Keizah: Gali's stats have been updated. You currently have 16,825 W.

so i am having a hard time understanding. @canis. is the offer still up on the table?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Match with Phoenix, Glacial Sector, 1500 each. Furno vs Kiina. It'll probably be a pretty easy win for Kiina but I'll try my best.

With his Brain Visor and Wing Booster, Furno remains vigilant of any hazards, and uses short bursts of flight to dodge them. He uses the Infernal Blade to shield against watery attacks, creating clouds of steam which he uses for cover. After playing defensive for a while, it's time to bring Kiina down with a flurry of small flame attacks from all directions. Then, he'll take broad swings at Kiina, trying his best to get in a few hits. When Kiina's worn out from his constant mix of defensive and offensive, he'll fly a bit above her and then drop down, thrusting the Infernal Blade into the ground and heating up the arena so there's no safe place for Kiina to go.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Due to the length of time I've been waiting for DM to post his strategy, I'm calling off our champion match until he asks me, if he does at all. I would also like to change whatever I attempted to buy during the wait if I can since it has not yet been applied.

With my current 47,000 widgets, I would like to instead buy:

Meteor Armour for Flare, and a +5 Mind Training, followed by a +1 Agility training. 30,000 + 13,000 + 3,000 = 46,000.

Because Meteor Armour sounds like it will become insanely useful in the future.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Confirming match with Ninja.

And hey, ya never know - you might be able to trounce me, mate! Furno's got a few points over Kiina after all.

Kiina will start by creating a wall of ice, by using the environment to freeze her Water abilities, to slow Furno down just enough for Kiina to create an iceslide, with multiple bumps to send unwary users into the surrounding snow, to find some cover via a roughly made igloo which, after some time, should blend in with the landscape quite well.

As the Brain Visor won't be much help in finding Kiina, Furno's Wing Boosters are pretty much his only useful item, concerning the fight only as it'll allow Furno to cover more ground. The moment Kiina spots Furno (cos it's much easier to spot red/orange against white than blue) she'll send water into the sky so as to create hail while strengthening her igloo to prevent hail causing damage to her. As Furno will have no protection against the fast-moving ice chunks, he'll be busy either dodging or focusing on melting them to notice Kiina sending a water-bullet laced with Lightning from the corresponding Shield, followed by a Heat Spine aimed for his Wing Boosters.

The moment that Furno hits the ground, whether from his Wing Boosters being taken down, the hailstorm, or his own volition, Kiina will charge at him, while using water to create ice steps under her feet to prevent the snow dragging her down, and use her Water abilities and the environment to flash-freeze Furno a few times into submission.

*Yeah, if you can't tell I'm kinda using Waterbending from Avatar series to a degree - at least the environment is supporting Kiina's abilities and I'm not just being an Ice/Water Elemental type.

Oh, how I wish I could by Glatorian and OS upgrades for my fighters, Pulsate... then again, probably doesn't help I lose a lot, hahaha!

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Kiina vs Furno: I'm not sure the water would freeze quickly enough to substitute as ice powers, so Kiina's strategy may not be quite so effective. This combined with Furno's slight edge in toughness should create enough trouble that Furno is able to outlast his opponent. Furno wins 7,500 W.

Pulsate: Flare has been upgraded to Cosmic Flare--you can change the title if you wish. His stats have been updated, and he is now Class D! You are now eligible as a Mentor, if you wish to serve as one. You currently have 1,750 W.

Also, as I mentioned, I'm going to be away from the internet for most of tomorrow and Saturday. Wraith has agreed to take care of things while I'm out. As Temporary Game Master, he has authority to resolve matches and complete transactions. Wraith, please keep a list of what occurs so that I can edit the relevant resources when I return. She's all yours. *tosses keys*

Thanks a bunch, Wraith! As a little something for your trouble, I added 5,000 to your account.

Also, new recruits! Jaller, Nektann, and Corroder have been added to the list.

In addition, since we have a ton of Bionicle fighters, I decided to split the fighter list into two blog posts--one for Bionicle fighters, one for everyone else. Both links can be found in the first post.

Pulsate: Flare's title has now changed to Solar Flare

Bulik: Granite's stats have been updated. You currently have 4,750 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Ninja: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Jaller for battle. Since the Brain Visor is an item that can be used by any fighter, Jaller will also have access to that, but Wing Boosters are not, so only Furno can use that item. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Bulik and I have agreed to a match, Gali vs. Granite, 2,000W each. This match will be calculated using Granite's new stats.

Items: Staff of Plasma and Gravity ShieldOverview: Granite and Gali have the same offensive stats, but Granite has the advantage in both defensive stats. To counter this, Gali will be using her shield to make up the difference in toughness and focusing on strong attacks that utilize both her strength and mind.General: Gali will start the match by firing an opening salvo of gravity bolts at Granite, which will probably have little effect but should provide a sufficient distraction for Gali to use her water powers to turn the ground beneath the Slizer into a sinkhole. With her opponent up to his knees in mud, Gali will coat the end of her staff in plasma and charge towards Granite. She will aim her first few blows at Granite's pickaxes to disable them and then target the Slizer's head and torso.Counters:Disks - Gali will block with her shield our deflect with her staff.Plasma bolts/barrier - Gali will take control of it using her Staff of Plasma and send it back at Granite.Stone powers - Block with water barriers or disintegrate with plasma.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match with Keizah:

Items equipped: Disk (With flying disk upgrade), reforged pickaxe/crossbows, and Rahkshi staff of Sleep.

When the match begins, Granite will get defensive, firing plasma streams at Gali. He will evaporate any water blasts with his plasma (Same mind stats), and wait for Gali to get up close. Then, he will superheat his pickaxes with plasma, activate the staff of sleep, and go on an unrelenting melee attack with both picks, flying on his disk if necessary. He will continue to beat Gali to a pulp until her lower toughness stat breaks. If Gali uses her subzero spear's ability, Granite will create a shield of superheated plasma, which should negate the chilling effects somewhat.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)