Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Wait, who's going to be in the 2v2?EDIT: Also, do the Hagah spears grant control over their associated element, like a Rahkshi Staff, in addition to dealing Mind-based damage once? Doesn't seem to be much point to having varieties otherwise, and I've seen it played both ways in the past.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I have an idea for balancing out the Antidermis Infusion. I would have to buy special Rahkshi Staves/upgrade my Rahkshi Staves to use them with the ability. Like, if I wanted to use my Staff of Weather Control, I would have to pay 5,000 W or so extra to be able to encode it on Pridak.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I will not edit my strategy for von nebula. I mean without the mind on von nebula there is no hope for von nebula to win. So yeah just going to keep the strategy. Also what day is the tournament?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The tournament starts tomorrow.

Von Nebula vs Pridak: With the Skakdi Spine, Axonn's Axe, and his high agility, VN still has a fighting chance. Of course, Pridak's Sonic and Gravity attacks will be difficult to dodge, and can throw his opponent off quite a bit. The hits that VN gets in with his items' energy attacks will be devastating, but if Pridak keeps up his assault, he may just be able to take VN down. Pridak receives 16,500 W and Von Nebula receives 9,000 W.

Canis: Pridak's stats have been updated. You currently have 37,125 W.

Tournament 5 start!

Round 1-A: Helryx vs Surge, Takanuva has no opponent

Round 1-B: Malum Hordika vs Pridak, Furno 2.0 has no opponent

Round 1-C: Tahu Nuva vs Granite, Gali Hordika vs Lava, Breez 2.0 has no opponent

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Solar Flare is Tournament 5-D Champion! You receive 9,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets. Since Flare has won two Championships in a row, he cannot participate in Tournament 6.

Kopaka Nuva is Tournament 5-F Champion! You receive 8,000 W and can purchase one free item, along with one free +5 trainer (or four free +1 trainers). You can also challenge another Class Champion for free to gain extra Widgets.

BUT WAIT, there's more! If your fighter does not have an opponent this round, you can still fight to get more Widgets! Similar to the Champion vs Champion matches, you may arrange a match with fighters from other Classes who do not have opponents this round. Win or lose, you will receive extra Widgets--in this instance, 50% of the Widgets you would receive per round in your Class. In addition, losing one of these matches will not knock you out of the tournament. You may arrange as many of these matches as you want, but they must be resolved before the 24 hour deadline!

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Helryx vs. Surge strategy:

Taking Axxon's Axe and Staff of poison into battle.

Using her powers over water, Helryx creates giant orbs of water at both of her sides which conduct any electricity Surge tries to use, making his powers, and his weapons, useless. She then creates pools of water under him that cause him to slip and slide should he use his superior agility against her. Now that a good deal if his assets are detained, she moves in for the kill her shield before her to block attacks, and her Axe, fully energized, striking at Syrge from behind in.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Strategy against Tahu Nuva:

Items Equipped: Reforged Pickaxe Crossbows, Staff of Sleep, and Disk (With Flying Disk Upgrade)

In the beginning of the match, granite will fly low and zoom past Tahu, hitting the toa with his pickaxes at high speeds. He will turn back, and do it a few more times, then will go in, activate the staff of sleep, and get in as many hits as possible, using plasma shields to block any elemental attacks. His higher agility, strength, and toughness will beat Tahu to a pulp.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Huh, first time in a while that I've had an actual tournament match.

Gali vs. Lava

Items: Suletu and Subzero Spear

Overview: Gali has the advantage in most stats, and the Suletu will make the mind stats both 16. The end result will be a 10 point gap between both of Lava's offensive stats and Gali's toughness, meaning that Gali should be able to tank whatever Lava throws at her while dealing heavy strength-based damage.

General: Gali will use her typical strategy of boosting her agility with her element, this time creating a wave and surfing on it to get close to Lava. While he is distracted by the wave, Gali will jump onto the Roborider and jam the Subzero Spear into his back wheel, freezing it and pinning Lava in place. Gali will then turn her hooks into water saws and slice Lava's axes to disable them, then hack away at the Roborider's torso with her saws and finblades. If Lava manages to escape, Gali will cancel the water saws and turn one of her hooks into a hook-whip to snag Lava and pull him back in. She will continue this pattern for the rest of the match.

Counters:

CreateRoads.EXE - Flight will not help too much since Lava has lower agility, but it could limit Gali's ability to get close. To counter this, Gali will cause spheres of water to coalesce in Lava's path, slowing him down and giving Gali an opening to fling the Subzero Spear at him. If Gali did not use the Subzero Spear earlier, she will take this opportunity to freeze Lava and send him crashing down to earth.

Heat Vision - Counter with standard-issue water barriers.

Lightning Shield - This will require the use of purified-water barriers to block. As soon as she gets the opportunity, Gali will tear the shield off Lava and slam it against his head.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Two questions:Can unfinished matches arranged pre-tourney still be finished?And to whoever sponsors Furno: open for a match?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Yes, you can still finish those matches.

Thought so; thanks.(On a related note, could Falcon Lord and ToaKapura please post?)

Strategy against Granite

First Tahu will unleash pillars of raging fire at Granite. Then once he is hit, toss the Hero Cuffs at him and fire some thornax at his head while he is caught. Then create a wall of fire around Granite so he can be trapped in side it, while getting heated. If he does not move, then he will launch a pillar of fire under him which will launch him into the air.Then he will run up to him and fire thornax. Before he comes down, he will energize his swords and slash furiously and slam him don to the ground.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

So, Hisagi and I have a match, and I have another match with Meta-Mind that need to be completed.

Strategy against Malum:

Pridak will use his Kadin and his Staff of Molecular Disruption into battle

When Pridak enters the battle, he will use his Staff of Molecular Disruption to destroy Malum's training weights, allowing Pridak to fly again. Then, Pridak will do just that, and will fly into the air. He will fly high enough that Malum will be unable to reach him. Thus, Malum will be unable to use his incredibly high strength to attack Malum, and will be left using his incredibly weak Mind to attack. Pridak will then begin to shoot at Malum with the concussive gravity blasts that his Blaster-Swords fire. When Malum is staying in one place and not moving much, Pridak will drop the Staff of Molecular Disruption onto the Glatorian, hurting the Barraki's opponent. If Malum shocks Pridak, the Barraki will simply endure the hit.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

So, Hisagi and I have a match, and I have another match with Meta-Mind that need to be completed.

For the record, I'm aware of this, and am working on it alongside everything else. I've finished my analysis, just have to turn it into a concrete strategy. Edited by Meta-Mind

Helryx vs. Pridak strategy:

Items equipped: Shield, Axxon's Axe, and Staff of Poison.

Judging by his former matches, I'm going to guess he'll be using his Kadin and Staff of Molecular Disruption. Helryx surrounds her opponent in water, making flight or any other movement incredibly hard. Then, moving water away from her body so that she can move freely, she goes in for the kill, attacking with her Staff of Poison to wear down on Pridak, then finishing him off by sticking the axe head into the water and energizing it, sending the energy at him in every direction.

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Lava vs Gali

May the best fighter win!

Lava will start off with Handling Patch for that quick burst of Agility to use Heat Spine so as to blind Gali temporarily. He will then swing it across her body a few times and use his Fire element to drastically increase the temperature difference until Gali's armour is red-hot. Once Gali uses her Water abilities to try to cool off, Lava will surround the water with Fire and use that and the heat still lingering in Gali's armour to cause the water to boil which'll cause more damage. Should Gali attempt for close range combat, Lava will rev up and, using a jet of flame for further propulsion, speed past Gali while slamming a Volcanic Edge into her side or leg.

After Lava has reached enough distance, he will start from the top again (minus the Handling Patch boost of course) until this match is won.

Item Defence:

Suletu: Hopefully, the Fire boost to Heat Spine will disable this mask by damaging the circuitry. If not, fireballs. Lots of them.

Kadin: Lava will use flame propulsion to get closer to Gali so as to shoot her down with a fireball or flame-thrower.

Illusion Staff: Lava will just sweep over it with a burst of Heat Spine.

Density Staff: Lava will just keep going until it's broken.

Subzero Spear: Lava will use a fireball to heat it up or knock it away, but it'll end up out of Gali's grasp.

Gravity Shield: Fire isn't affected by gravity (I don't think) so Lava will just try and stay in the same spot.

Plasma Staff: Lava will just fireball it.

If the aforementioned strategy seems a little under par, I blame the fact I'm still waking up here.

Lava vs Gali: Lava will be able to cause some problems for Gali and the match will probably go on for a while, but Gali's insane toughness will allow her to outlast him. Lava receives 10,000 W and Gali advances.

Round C-2: Granite has no opponent, Gali Hordika vs Breez 2.0

Breez will have until the previously established Round 1 deadline to complete matches against the other opponent-less fighters.

Alrighty, here goes.

Breez vs. Gali

~2.0 Limiting Factor in Place~

~Feral Circuit active~

Overall: As is per the usual, Breez will keep her distance with the now-considerable Agility gap and strike from afar to wear Gali into the ground.

Offence: Breez will begin the match by charging a Zephyrang with a wind-blast and throwing it at Gali, sending her flying once it connects. When the 'rang returns, she'll throw the other, uncharged, along with a flurry of wind bullets. This will continue for a while, with Breez performing these moves every-so often:

A: Breez will blitz to one side of Gali, then strike like a snake past her and return to safe distances.

B: Breez will whip up a dust storm and attack from various sides.

C: The Hero will throw a 'rang with a tornado whirling along with it, and aim to confuse and distract Gali.

Once Gali is hurt and tired from these attacks, Breez will charge both 'rangs, throw one and then sprint over to where Gali's landing/getting up and send her out of the park.

Defense:

If Gali ever seems to be getting a little close for comfort, Breez shall go to either A or B and then proceed when at a comfortable distance.

If Gali gets past that, use the typical wind-blast to send her backwards. Also, use a wind-blast at the ground to send Breez flying back and to a safer location.

If Gali uses water projectiles, dodge.

If the Toa attempts to attack from behind with water, dodge if possible or just recover quickly.

Kadin, use harsh winds to knock Gali to earth.

Suletu, change the dust storm in B to a dust tornado around Gali, just to decrease visibility, decrease amount and size of wind bullets, and take more time to charge wind-blasts.

Staff of Illusion, create a tornado with Breez as the center.

Staff of Density Control, move on.

Subzero Spear, take it and get out of there,

Gravity Shield, throw the 'rangs around it and dodge the blasts,

Staff of Plasma, dodge the bolts or redirect with breezes, keep moving in case of heated ground.

Here goes..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Well pulsate i would be willing to have a battle against Flare and also Granite if you want Since you have no opponent kopaka would be up for challenge.

And also any Champions who wish to fight Kopaka let me know.

Also pahrak can i use my free +5 stat trainer for my mind stat along with using my plus 1 tournament stat and i would also like to purchase a +3 toughness trainer

Oh and pahrak does the adaptive armor protect against the effect of the Suletu? and I am guessing the adaptive armor is not allowed to be purchased as a tournaments free item?

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pridak vs. Takanuva:

Items: Kanohi Kadin, Power LanceAnalysis

Pridak has higher stats than Takanuva in every regard, meaning that Takanuva will be at a distinct disadvantage in any sort of direct combat. Logical conclusion: Pridak must be taken out indirectly - and by exploiting the battlefield, Takanuva can achieve this much more easily. Since the stage is Karda Nui and his opponent has the element of Light, Pridak will most likely bring either his Kadin or Mask of Emulation alongside a backup weapon.

General

The battle will follow one of two primary strategies, or one of several backup strategies, based on which Kanohi Pridak tries to use.If Pridak brings his Kanohi Kadin, Takanuva will have to surprise him by subverting his expectations. Due to Takanuva's high Mind and Agility, Pridak will most likely expect his opponent to fly away and play distance - so instead, Takanuva will immediately blind Pridak and leap above him, dropping down on him with all the force his Kadin can provide with little to no warning. From there, Pridak will most likely be severely wounded, and his mask may be non-functional - so Takanuva will press his advantage, immediately taking Pridak to the ground. There, the Barraki can get no leverage for his higher-level strength, nullifying the statistical advantage there. Takanuva can then rain down a barrage with his fists and Light abilities, using downward force generated with his Kadin to keep Pridak pinned down despite any gravitational tricks he might try.If Pridak brings his Mask of Emulation, Takanuva will instead go with the simple route: expecting Pridak to begin by copying his abilities, he'll take advantage of the time the Barraki spends vulnerable to blind him, blast him with his Power Lance, and then dive off the side of the pillar out of sight. From there, he'll fly down to the bottom of the pillar (where it comes near to the swamp) and cut through it with a laser from his Power Lance - since in-story we've seen a Power Lance blast holes in walls with a tiny spark of energy, this shouldn't be very difficult. He'll fly away as the pillar falls, before coming back above Pridak - this will force Pridak to waste all of his EE and focus just hovering with Gravity, partially nullifying his Mind stat and completely nullifying his Strength and Agility stats. All Takanuva has to do then is fly circles around Pridak, continuing to force him to waste all his energy on hovering, until Pridak has so little energy left he can't do it anymore. The whole time, he'll expend minimal Elemental Energy (which he would have spent a pretty fair amount of of to cut through the pillar) by using his Kadin for maneuvering alone - this will make the fight a bit more difficult, but since almost all of Pridak's ranged attacks are likely to be element-based (Rahkshi Staves, Mask of Emulation-stolen Light powers, or Gravity powers), he should run out of EE - and therefore make himself fall to his death - quickly using them.If Pridak brings any mask other than his Mask of Emulation or Kadin, then the strategy for the Mask of Emulation should be used as above.

Counters

Any ranged blasts can be dodged via the Kadin, using minimal movement to conserve energy but still avoid the attack entirely.Sonic or Gravity attacks can be deterred by hitting Pridak with a quick light bolt from the Power Lance, distracting him, while moving out of the way.If Takanuva's Kadin is destroyed by Pridak's Staff of Molecular Disruption, then the first primary strategy can be used, albeit without the Kadin advantage to counter Pridak's gravity powers.

EDIT: Realized something needed clarification.

Edited by Meta-Mind

Malum Hordika's strategy against Pridak:

Malum will use his Flame Claws and Training Weights. He will activate his Flame Claws' superheating ability as soon as possible, giving him an additional edge in melee combat.As soon as the match begins, Malum will settle into a strong defensive stance, Glatorian Arena-style, and brace himself for a powerful Mind-based assault from his opponent. If Pridak does not make such an assault within the first thirty seconds of the match, Malum will retreat into a corner of the arena so as to maximize his defense. He will use his speed and agility in an evasive manner so as to render Pridak's ranged attacks largely ineffective, forcing Pridak to engage in close-quarter melee combat, where Malum's superior strength will give him a definite advantage. Should Pridak begin to prove problematic in melee, Malum will counter by administering electrical shocks, disrupting his opponent's concentration/reaction time.Malum will refrain from using his elemental powers when Pridak is out of melee range, focusing instead on defense. If Pridak does come within melee range, Malum will channel huge amounts of raw Fire-based energy through his Flame Claws while striking with them, making his attacks extremely difficult to completely dodge and/or block. If given opportunity, Malum will superheat Pridak's armor, disrupting the Barraki's concentration and dealing large amounts of surface damage.If Pridak attempts to fly using his Kanohi Kadin, Pridak will throw him off-balance using a violent firestorm, and then use his Training Weights to bring him crashing heavily to earth.If Pridak uses his Heat Spine, Plasma Shooter, or any other heat/fire-based weaponry, Malum will simply absorb or deflect the attacks using his elemental control.If Pridak uses his Kanohi Huna, Malum will immediately use his electrical organs to locate and track his opponent, while pretending not to. This may give him a split-second advantage of surprise if Pridak foolishly attempts a stealth attack.If Pridak uses ranged projectile weaponry, Malum will use intense walls of heat and flame to damage and/or throw the projectile(s) off-course. Should any make it through, he will use his agility to evade them.If Pridak uses his elemental powers of Gravity to manipulate Malum in an undesirable fashion, Malum will respond by igniting the Barraki's helmet/facial armor. If that doesn't break his concentration, nothing will.

Huh, two females...that's pretty rare (thanks Lego).

Items: Suletu and Staff of PlasmaOverview: Breez will have an agility advantage, but relatively big disadvantages in strength and toughness. With the Suletu hampering Breez's mind, Gali's attacks will do much more damage. Gali will favor attacks with wide areas of effect, which should be more difficult for Breez to dodge.General: Gali will generate a spinning tower of water and send it towards Breez. Once it gets close, the tower will explode into a shower of crescent-shaped water blades, catching Breez off guard. Gali will then use her staff to superheat the ground beneath Breez, damaging the Hero and turning the leftover water into steam. Gali will then charge into the haze, using her element to feel the water in the air and pinpoint Breez's position. Gali will cover the tip of her spear in a spinning drill of plasma and ambush Breez from behind with it, then entangle the Hero in water whips while she is recovering. Gali will turn the drill into a plasma scythe and slash away at Breez until she's unable to fight.Counters:Air attacks - Heat the air to cause an updraft, cancelling Breez's attack.Energy bolts - Block with water barriers or deflect with the staff.Disarmament - If the Staff of Plasma is disabled somehow, Gali can substitute a downpour, water drill, and water saw for the steam, plasma drill and plasma scythe, respectively. She can also use water barriers to guard against Breez's air attacks.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Vox: Kopaka’s stats have been updated. Kopaka is now Class G! You currently have 67,430 W. The Adaptive Armor would protect against the Suletu, yes, and yes, it cannot be selected as a free item.

Breez vs Gali: The 2.0 item-limit ability will force Gali to leave her Staff of Plasma behind, though her strategy seems prepared for that and directly targets Breez’s agility advantage by using wide-range attacks. Also, Gali’s toughness and Breez’s reduced mind mean it will take a lot of hits for Breez to down the Toa of Water. Despite this, I think Breez’s agility should allow her to stay alive just long enough to deal the necessary damage. Gali receives 20,000 W and Breez advances.

Malum vs Pridak: Using his staff to destroy the Training Weights, Pridak can use his Kadin to stay completely out of melee range, giving Malum little to no chance to damage his foe. Malum receives 11,000 W and Pridak advances.

Class A Final: Helryx Nuva vs Takanuva

Class B Final: Pridak vs Furno 2.0

Class C Final: Ganite vs Breez 2.0

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Good match, Zakaro. You definitely caught me off guard with the 2.0 limiter. I'll be rooting for you in the final. :) I'll buy Electro a +3 agility trainer and use his bonus point on that too. I'd also like to buy the Golden Armor as soon as it becomes available.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Hey, it's a rematch! :P(also, you can judge the Taka vs. Pridak battle now.)

Edited by Meta-Mind

What about my match with Meta Mind? My strategy is on the last page.

Against Furno:

Pridak will bring his Kadin and his Plasma Shooter into battle

Pridak will start out the match by flying into the air. He will hover in the air, and try to tempt Furno into coming up into the air as well. Once Furno has been lured into the air, Pridak will begin his assault. Pridak will start to blast Furno with his Plasma Shooter until Furno is burned by it. Then, Pridak will increase Furno's weight to slam him into the ground. Furno will take some damage from the impact of this. Then, Furno will get back into the air. Pridak will start to blast him with his Blaster-Swords and his Plasmas Shooter until the Hero falls.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?