A short announcement

GregF

SPOILER ALERT LEAKED NEW TAHU 2015 SET:tahuartcolor.jpg

Whether or not the rest of Bionicle will return, I can most certainly confirm that this is indeed true.

-Zeene (Secret KGB LEGO-spy)

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Ah, the internet's penchant cynicism has marred what would ordinarily be a joyous announcement.

Alas, where has our youth disappeared to? That wide eyed wonder with which we once viewed the world? If I might postulate, perhaps it is time for us all to join hands again and say "yes, I want to believe." Just this time, let's ignore plausibility, facts, and nasty little dates. Let's come together and bask in the glory of wanton optimism. Say to yourself "I am doing this. I am making this happen."

And this is why people fall for April Fools Day pranks.I agree with Avohkah Tamer.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If this is true, then this is awesome. Finally. :D If this is false, then you should know that I did not believe you at any point. Try again next year.

I second this. SO. HARD.
Seconded...Greg if it's really you, I love your work.

I'm back!

Basilisk summed it up best.

As much as I want ever so dearly for this to be true, I know it won't be. It's an elaborate joke, a very clever one, I'll grant you, but I think the snake's hat is very, very safe.

And if I turn out to be wrong, I will gladly eat my words. Not my hat, though. My precious fedora. Basilisk can eat his, though.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES! THANK YOU BRING BACK BIONICLE GROUP FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! YEEEEEEES!

If it wasn't for your constant belief that LEGO needed to bring back our childhood-defining toy, then it never would've convinced LEGO to actually bring back. Thank you Greg, and thank you LEGO and of course, the BBB Group for doing this. :'(

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I think my hat is very very safe.

I think the important question here is what kind of hat.

A fedora. All the cool Yig-worshipping snakes wear them.

The fallout here is going to be fun to watch.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Has everyone bud dual matrix and myself missed the fact that the this was started by someone named gregf . I thought he couldn't do that any more.And where I am it's already the 2nd so I'm hopefull.

Yel indeed I analysed a prank from GregF is scratched, he'd get fired. A prank from the staff hower would recuire a "hack" of Gregs profile, which I don't see the staff doing, they haven't done that before right?

I'm back!

Tophat. And by George, I dare say is it most certainly paired with an exquisite monocle.

EDIT: Curses, ninja'd. Oh well, better luck next time =/

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

A fedora. All the cool Yig-worshipping snakes wear them.

The fallout here is going to be fun to watch.

High five, my fedora wearing comrade.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES! THANK YOU BRING BACK BIONICLE GROUP FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! YEEEEEEES! If it wasn't for your constant belief that LEGO needed to bring back our childhood-defining toy, then it never would've convinced LEGO to actually bring back. Thank you Greg, and thank you LEGO and of course, the BBB Group for doing this. :'(

You know the date right?

I'm back!

YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES! THANK YOU BRING BACK BIONICLE GROUP FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! YEEEEEEES! If it wasn't for your constant belief that LEGO needed to bring back our childhood-defining toy, then it never would've convinced LEGO to actually bring back. Thank you Greg, and thank you LEGO and of course, the BBB Group for doing this. :'(

You know the date right?

Somehow I think not...

but their spirits

Yel indeed I analysed a prank from GregF is scratched, he'd get fired. A prank from the staff hower would recuire a "hack" of Gregs profile, which I don't see the staff doing, they haven't done that before right?

tumblr_lsw74ryuE51r02mqz.gif

Of course not.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

If this is an April fools I am simply going to hide away in my attic and build all my old sets... in a Tahu costume crafted solely out of cardboard and crayons... with Cryoshell music blasting at me.

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

You know the date right?

Even Greg himself said the date was unfortunate. Are you going to question the most respected BIONICLE author of all time? No? Didn't think so.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

tumblr_lsw74ryuE51r02mqz.gif

Of course not.

Eeehhmmmm.... you guys do realize most forum software allows you to login as another user from the Administrator Control Panel, right? Just sayin'.

Anyway, if that were the case, it would be a really, really, stupid prank.

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Eeehhmmmm.... you guys do realize most forum software allows you to login as another user from the Administrator Control Panel, right? Just sayin'.

It's not a case of can we, but a case of would we.

We're much too responsible to even consider such an abuse of power.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Yeah... shows over guys.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

It's not a case of can we, but a case of would we. We're much too responsible to even consider such an abuse of power.
Yeah... shows over guys.
I'm sad.

I'm back!

Even Greg himself said the date was unfortunate. Are you going to question the most respected BIONICLE author of all time? No? Didn't think so.

Yes. It's April Fools day, no holds barred on pranks.

HAHA

Ha

Heh...

but their spirits

Oh, how silly of me, I forgot about that for a moment. Merp derp.

*imagining Makaru in a judge's wig*

iquXD5X.png

Yes, it is, and only a fool would fall for it thinking it was fake. Sometimes, you just know when something's a prank and when something isn't. And this is too good to be fake.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Yes, it is, and only a fool would fall for it thinking it was fake. Sometimes, you just know when something's a prank and when something isn't. And this is too good to be fake.
Well ok lets wait together...

I'm back!

... I would be so sure. I think the way the Forum Leaders are acting gives it all away.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

YES! YES! YES! YES YES YES! THANK YOU BRING BACK BIONICLE GROUP FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! YEEEEEEES!

If it wasn't for your constant belief that LEGO needed to bring back our childhood-defining toy, then it never would've convinced LEGO to actually bring back. Thank you Greg, and thank you LEGO and of course, the BBB Group for doing this. :'(

Ugh, don't do that, bro. If this is true, it is not down to a small group of whiney, melodramatic little kids.

I think the way the Forum Leaders are acting gives it all away.

Well, honestly, we've been doing pranks on April 1 for so long it's hard to know what to say when something real happens to fall on that day, so I'm not sure how else we can act.

Probably the best prank of all is to just let you guys go on thinking this is just a prank until you see that it's still here tomorrow. ;)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

That's where I think you're wrong. Too good to be a prank? That means it's just a really good prank.

If this news were to be false, it'd be a really bad and obvious prank.

If this news were to be true, it'd be a really good prank, because everyone thought it was a bad and obvious prank, and therefore not true.

iquXD5X.png

I think the way the Forum Leaders are acting gives it all away.

Well, honestly, we've been doing pranks on April 1 for so long it's hard to know what to say when something real happens to fall on that day, so I'm not sure how else we can act.

Probably the best prank of all is to just let you guys go on thinking this is just a prank until you see that it's still here tomorrow. ;)

Bones, Id like to think you wouldnt give me false hope like that. Please. XD