BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So, about the party. I've been wanting to get some of my Dasaka characters back into activity for a while now, so would it be too late to get a couple of costumes and get over there? Also, if not, where would be the ideal places to obtain said costumes?

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

You could just show up at the party with a costume pulled out of the ether and say that you got it... Somewhere (I would recommend Soraya's place if you actually want to RP getting the costume, but a lot of characters have their own).

Yup. At this point I'd recommend skipping over visiting Soraya's shop though just because the party's already in full swing, and it'll be a bit weird to have people continually making pre-party posts of themselves getting their clothes throughout the whole shindig. You can always just mention you stopped by there at some point. (Technically she caters to the Umbralines first and foremost, so if you're a Fursic that might not gel, but otherwise I think the class and house lines started to get blurred somewhere around the tenth customer in one hour.)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

is the party actually open to the general public? I had assumed it was prevalent dasaka only

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

...aaaand incomes the newb to throw the current conversations off track (please forgive such heresy). Hello everyone.

I think you've made a successful entrance to BZPRPG when your first handful of posts consist of your character standing around, kicking at rocks and calling people strange.