BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

By the way, are any of you interested in my revival of the Iroiit species as playable custom species? They're a race of four-armed subterranean creatures with highly different moral systems and language to overlanders. I have one currently active (from ladt arc), but I want to see if you guys would be interested in playing such a peoples.

By the way, are any of you interested in my revival of the Iroiit species as playable custom species? They're a race of four-armed subterranean creatures with highly different moral systems and language to overlanders. I have one currently active (from ladt arc), but I want to see if you guys would be interested in playing such a peoples.

I'd be interested. Could you give more details and all the fixings?

WIP

Sorry to pull the conversation away, but how would one address a First Son?

I've been using "First Som -Insert Clan-" as the title of address. Greeting them's simply, though I don't think that's what you meant. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Titles have been used in place of pronouns (Your Highness, etc.) for centuries.

Just saying.

It's followed by his name. That's a title.

Inokio's form of pronoun is "The Honourable" followed by his name, title and clan. If anyone wats to use that for their own son, that'd cool.

If it was just, "The Honourable," that'd be a pronoun.

Just saying.

WIP

A courtesy announcement: I will be gone during this week for staff training at a local Christian camp. I will return at some point later in the week. The same pattern will follow for the next two weeks. It's safe to assume that I will get on during the weekends.

As long as the Irolit are coming back, is anyone still interested in these guys? (IF I brought them back, there would be some tweaks in plot, some drops in the culture section et cetera.)

Hey all I have some really bad news.

My computer removed a trojan last week… In addition to last week being really in reality for me, I didn't realize until the night before yesterday that my computer didn't just remove a trojan… Some of the good essentials that allow me to do stuff (like access the internet and control my volume) also got removed :(

So my computer crashed, and it needs to be fixed and all that jazz. In addition to work, I'm not going to be able to do much.

So I'm probably gonna be posting once a day from now until I get my computer fixed.

And yea :(

Hey, boys and girls, guess who's back?

I should advise that I'll only be able to post once or twice a day, with a few rare exceptions. However, I do now have enough time to take over from Kughii, to whom I'd like to extend my copious thanks for keeping Po-Koro's ship of state afloat while I was gone.

:w: