BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

but yeah

human sacrifice cult

it'll be cool

i've got some plot lined up, and there are some cool little benefits that have been cleared with EW (currently Crown Princess Yumiwa) and basically yeah. Come help me kill people for the Gods.

It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun.

- Indigo Individual

good luck finding the humans for it

:3

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

How do you get benefits if your character dies?

I think it was the cult that got the stuff. You just supplied the body for it.

Silvan's right here, if I'm reading him correctly: benefits are for characters involved with the cult. The only real benefit to giving up a character for sacrifice is dumping a character you no longer wanted around in a sufficiently memorable way.

- Indigo Individual

EDIT:

well yeah but-

but-

...aw, shut up

Edited by Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

HEY! The Brotherhood has sacrificed a person in the past. Who was an NPC... Who had been posted as once and then never again... When the Brotherhood was running out of the Darkmine...

Okay, okay, okay, so they are a bit more zomby-ish.

Good luck getting past the walls with a bunch of zombies in tow.

You do realize there is a double agent in the force right now, right?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

My memory of the members are a bit fuzzy, but didn't she go on the Darkwalk Quest with everybody else?

And even with a mole its not like they could just open the gate for you, there is always more than one Sentinel there in case one of them can not do their job.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Conversation finished, I began the excruciating process of victim preparation, my nerves calm and my movements deft amidst the symphony of screaming and sobs, and my ivory smile remaining ever bright, a clenched beau idéal. Truly, it has been too long since these blood-soaked fingers have danced their lissome adagio, the waltz of the flesh.

The imagery within the post, for the interested or morbidly curious, are, respectively, an unnamed Nocturne by James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Fragment of a Crucifixion, and Painting (1946), the later two composed and created by Francis Bacon. Also, perhaps most importantly, sincere apologies for the extreme tardiness in the post's execution; I most certainly hope it is worthy of the magnitude of the wait.

Edited by Kilgore Trout

pNNgXax.jpg

Conversation finished, I began the excruciating process of victim preparation, my nerves calm and my movements deft amidst the symphony of screaming and sobs, and my ivory smile remaining ever bright, a clenched beau idéal. Truly, it has been too long since these blood-soaked fingers have danced their lissome adagio, the waltz of the flesh.

The imagery within the post, for the interested or morbidly curious, are, respectively, an unnamed Nocturne by James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Fragment of a Crucifixion, and Painting (1946), the later two composed and created by Francis Bacon. Also, perhaps most importantly, sincere apologies for the extreme tardiness in the post's execution; I most certainly hope it is worthy of the magnitude of the wait.

holy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That's... Ridiculous.

Ridiculously AWESOME.

Though I never really imagined Hakkann like that, I think it's excellent all the same. Just... Wow.

but yeah
human sacrifice cult
it'll be cool
i've got some plot lined up, and there are some cool little benefits that have been cleared with EW (currently Crown Princess Yumiwa) and basically yeah. Come help me kill people for the Gods.
It'll be fuuuuuuuuuun

- Indigo Individual

but yeah
human sacrifice cult
it'll be cool
- Indigo Individual

human sacrifice cult

- Indigo Individual

Tell me more about these "humans"

Are they the latest seafood dish?

:P

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Tell me more about these "humans"

Are they the latest seafood dish?

:P

Late to the party, perhaps? ;)

and besides, 'human sacrifice' in this case is used much in the same way as 'inhumane' could well be found in the RPG - there isn't really much in the way of equivalent terms and had I said sacrifice once more in that post I would've had to politely remove myself from Writer Land for unnecessary repetition. Since any species could potentially be sacrificed, just as any species could potentially be involved with the cult, specifying the sacrifice of Matoran or somesuch would be even less appropriate than using a real-world equivalent sentient catch-all.

(also, i checked, and no other terminology has quite the same ring as 'human sacrifice')

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Quick question, if none of the other landmasses are known about by the characters, then where did they (the characters in game) come from? And if they came from other landmasses, then why don't the characters ever mention the other landmasses?

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Quick question, if none of the other landmasses are known about by the characters, then where did they (the characters in game) come from? And if they came from other landmasses, then why don't the characters ever mention the other landmasses?

1. Good question.

2. Because the mods said so, which is an appeal to authority, but whatever.

Edited by Athmos

WIP

if none of the other landmasses are known about by the characters, then where did they (the characters in game) come from?

We don't know. We assume it was somewhere, but where exactly that is is entirely up to us to eventually decide. Do our Skakdi come from Zakaz, or our Vortixx from Xia? Maybe, maybe not, they could be from somewhere else entirely for all we know.

If they came from other landmasses, then why don't the characters ever mention the other landmasses?

Same reason; nothing is set in stone, so we're encouraged to avoid the subject for when or if something more tangible presents itself.

Edited by Gyro Gearloose

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

For an IC reason, most of the character have little to no memories of before they came to the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Just a quick heads-up to let everyone know that I'm accepting applications to join the Toa Daedra until Sunday night. At 12:00 AM on Monday, the window will close, and I will select the team. You can apply for any sin save Greed (Wrath, Pride, Lust, Sloth, Gluttony, or Envy), and while you may submit a character of any species, Toa are generally preferred. You may apply with an already-existing character, or create a new one solely for the purpose of applying.

It should go without saying, but older/more experienced players will receive no advantage in their application. Anyone can apply; the characters will be selected solely on the originality and content of their profiles.

To everyone who has submitted a character already: thanks for your patience. :)

I like to think Makuta had some kind of barrier in place around the island that caused people to forget everything and get shipwrecked and what have you.

It was directly stated in the 2011 Arc Rules Index tthat Makuta worked to bring them here to subvert the growing number of Toa or something. And none are supposed to remember their past.