BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Darkon, I never got to interact with your chars or know you as long as much as I wished to, but what existed of it was amazing.

Good luck to life, and when you come back, we'll have a place on the couch for you. :')

I thought we had a big table we all sat at.

Anyways, Darkon, I wish you luck with life, and if you ever have free time and want to pop in and say hello, you know where you'll find us. ;) We'll always have a seat for you here.

Who wants to bet that the teleportation network on Mata Nui extends to Kentoku?

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true, for some reason.

I double that. 120 widgets says we'll be able to teleport to Kentoku one day...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My money is going on some type of, "big bad disaster-y stuff happened waaay in the past and the island nation's only memories of each other are hidden in ancient text, but they're actually related to each other and migrated to island A from island B or vice versa" type happening.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I double that. 120 widgets says we'll be able to teleport to Kentoku one day...

Maybe in the far future, but unless we can either replicate the teleporting mechanism or make it so that it can be used by anyone I don't see us teleporting instantaneously to Kentoku. I do see perhaps voyages two and from the two locations, though (unless the situation on Kentoku gets even worse than it is).

Maybe in the far future, but unless we can either replicate the teleporting mechanism or make it so that it can be used by anyone I don't see us teleporting instantaneously to Kentoku. I do see perhaps voyages two and from the two locations, though (unless the situation on Kentoku gets even worse than it is).

I think the chances of the network being opened up to PCs is fairly high. Even with BZPTime a several month long journey is going to mess with the game if people have no other way of getting between the two locations.

Most of the arcs tend to take place in a couple weeks as it is.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yup. I'm with Silvan on this one.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

On a slightly different topic; with Darkon gone, who is RPing Hakann now?

So, this gonna be a Judea-Israel type situation?

*coughJudahcough*

That could be a good metaphor, though it may or may not be accurate depending of the Dastana actually walk the talk and how the Umbraline choose to respond.

Speaking of which, Ageru and Hogo were automatically designated Umbraline aligned, and Vilda and Kyoshi (or what's left of it) are Dastana aligned, and Dastana is currently talking with Fursic. Have any other lines in the sand been drawn? Which side currently holds the advantage in terms of: military strength, technological advancement, public support, political position, etc.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

New theory: Kentoku is secretly Voya Nui.

You all know it's true.  :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I wouldn't put it beyond the staff that Kentoku is actually a pre-established location in Canon, given the revelation that the Dasaka are actually ce-matoran. Voya Nui seems unlikely, though. Then again, ALL the geography past year four has been erased by the BZPRPG canon, because of the lack of Great Spirit Robot.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

Did you miss the part...

...Where Jasik said that the Dastana and allies are going to secede from the empire?

...Where there are at least two murderers running about?

...Where Rayuke is prepping for war?

It's already at your definition of worse.

It's just going to go downhill from here.

Yeah okay, I see your point. :P

Definitely nope.

Triple nope. Plus if I remember correctly, VF's Toa team that he created (the Aiuta) have a backstory (I'm pretty sure it's an approved one) that hints that they came from Voya Nui (or at least a crescent-shaped island). So saying Kentoku is Voya Nui is a bit silly (and yes I know it's a joke, but still)

I assume you're talking Ussarly here. They have giant crabs; they don't need warrants. 

• Upvote 1

My mental geography is having trouble with that idea.

If that's true then my name is Tony stark.

I wouldn't put it beyond the staff that Kentoku is actually a pre-established location in Canon, given the revelation that the Dasaka are actually ce-matoran. Voya Nui seems unlikely, though. Then again, ALL the geography past year four has been erased by the BZPRPG canon, because of the lack of Great Spirit Robot.

New theory: Kentoku is secretly Voya Nui.

You all know it's true. :P

Nope.

Definitely nope. 

Did you miss the part...

...Where Jasik said that the Dastana and allies are going to secede from the empire?

...Where there are at least two murderers running about?

...Where Rayuke is prepping for war?

It's already at your definition of worse.

It's just going to go downhill from here.

Yeah okay, I see your point. :P

Definitely nope.

Triple nope. Plus if I remember correctly, VF's Toa team that he created (the Aiuta) have a backstory (I'm pretty sure it's an approved one) that hints that they came from Voya Nui (or at least a crescent-shaped island). So saying Kentoku is Voya Nui is a bit silly (and yes I know it's a joke, but still)

You guys are no fun.  T_T

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

So many quotes.... 

Hmm...

My current theory is that Kentoku was either once a piece of Mata Nui that got separated and reformed due to shifting tectonic plates, or was a piece of the Great Spirit Robot's body that fell off and landed some distance away when it crash-landed (had to work around both possibilities concerning the robot).
But then again, their connection could also be something entirely different.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

On a slightly different topic; with Darkon gone, who is RPing Hakann now?

I didn't really get an answer for this. 

• Upvote 1

To Darkon/L'Etranger:

I never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. And how could we forget what you have done in the Bzprpg?

(Adapted from a quote in Peter Pan, but it's meaning still rings true)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.