BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

That is both cool and slightly disturbing.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, what happens when Skorm tears the mask off his teammates' face after killing them? He decides to visit a taxidermist?

Not our call. The Kanohi rules are in the Profiles topic - and they clearly state each PC is allowed a single mask in their possession, whether they wear it or not. Whatever he does with the masks, he can't keep 'em.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Okay, I'm confused about who's fighting who in Ko now.

Just like... a small brief overlook of who is fighting who mainly.

Yeah, I realised that I forgot him when I went to bring my dog outside. Here's the updated list.

Good/Neutral: Enforcer, Verulas, Dastan, Rekhyt, Veneras, Razsk, Photu, Korero

Evil: Mortem, Dayeth, Kakrant

Others in the general area, but not currently fighting: Kimala, Oreius, Gresak

There you go. Now, that's not the entire Ko-koro, but the smallish fight near the walls.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Verulas, Enforcer, and Korero are currently near the building rubble with Dayeth, while apparently everyone else still fighting in this particular battle is with Mortem and Kakrant.

I think.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

this is getting a bit absurd

like how is mortem still breathing at this point the dude's ribcage has been shattered like twice

My character Venemi has a mask of healing in Le...he did spend like days and days recovering, even so.

Ok, this is an issue. I think it's already been established that BZPTime has been suspended for the attack on Ko-Koro. If your character spent several days recovering, then he cannot return to the events in Ko-Koro.

• Upvote 5

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news here, but I think that some of the hospital defenders/Outsiders did advance time to evacuate patients as well, so Silo's not the only one who did so. If I recall correctly, a day passed between moving people to the outpost from the hospital, and another passed when the refugees were all being loaded into the cable car.

So if the siege is still on day one or so, technically none of the people from either one of those groups (including Mortem and possibly Dayeth as well) should be inside the city, which leaves us with one very large mess to sort out.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ah... That's a good point, actually. I'd completely forgotten about the no BZPtime thing when I had Enforcer follow Kimala back to Ko. I don't know about Mortem, but Dayeth just went to the Vault and back, which is well within that two day period everyone else spent evacuating.

My apologies; I'd completely forgotten that ruling about BZPtime.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news here, but I think that some of the hospital defenders/Outsiders did advance time to evacuate patients as well, so Silo's not the only one who did so. If I recall correctly, a day passed between moving people to the outpost from the hospital, and another passed when the refugees were all being loaded into the cable car.

So if the siege is still on day one or so, technically none of the people from either one of those groups (including Mortem and possibly Dayeth as well) should be inside the city, which leaves us with one very large mess to sort out.

The actual evacuation of the hospital occurred while the fight was raging, and from there, they BZPTime'd away from the fight. Once you're exiting the field of effect, BZPTime is no longer an issue. Thus, the passage of time for the defenders shouldn't be an issue... With the exception of the group that returned to Ko-Koro. They shouldn't really be present, either.

Likewise, Dayeth and Mortem's departure isn't an issue. Their return is. The battle in Ko-Koro has been raging for maybe three to four hours. If you've exited the field of effect, that isn't an issue for you. If you've returned, you need to consider whether or not your return fits within that time span.

(For most people, it won't.)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We'll just ignore the fact that the fighting in Ko has been stagnating for a week, and the only active players seem to be goodies instead of the baddies who are supposed to have overun the city... Hence why Mortem and Dayeth are having such a bad run of things right now...

And it's kind of too late to change anything now. The characters are there now, fighting. Retconning them away would be... Messy.

Also, how long does it take to get down to the Vault and back via the Ko-Koro Darkwalk?

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, if this BZPtime thing is an issue, I can have Enforcer pull rank and (maybe) make Rekhyt, Verulas and Veneras return to Obsidian. I can't speak for Kimala or Dastan.

Now, as for Dayeth... She may still be within the timeframe. If someone could give me an idea of how long it would take to Darkwalk to the Vault and back?

We'll just ignore the fact that the fighting in Ko has been stagnating for a week, and the only active players seem to be goodies instead of the baddies who are supposed to have overun the city... Hence why Mortem and Dayeth are having such a bad run of things right now...

And it's kind of too late to change anything now. The characters are there now, fighting. Retconning them away would be... Messy.

Also, how long does it take to get down to the Vault and back via the Ko-Koro Darkwalk?

I take it we'll also just ignore the fact that Ko is the most active it's been practically since the arc started, and the fact that the reason the defenders are most active is because the baddies have already moved on to their main objective; as well as the fact that the reason there's been no activity from the bad guys is because it's wrapping up and doing so requires some hefty posts on the part of people who are holding down school, jobs, et cetera on top of the BZPRPG.

I apologize for being snippy, but to be perfectly frank, there's something very aggravating about the fact that a lack of posts from a small group of people for roughly a week qualifies as "stagnating". The hospital fight didn't even end until a few days ago, let alone the fighting at the Koro. I'm honestly, legitimately delighted that that can be called stagnating now, but for a long time, it was much, much worse.

Relax. Things will be going again soon.

Okay, if this BZPtime thing is an issue, I can have Enforcer pull rank and (maybe) make Rekhyt, Verulas and Veneras return to Obsidian. I can't speak for Kimala or Dastan.

Now, as for Dayeth... She may still be within the timeframe. If someone could give me an idea of how long it would take to Darkwalk to the Vault and back?

Mata Nui is a massive island. If you were to take a look in the RPG Planning Topic, you could see a whole discussion on it. Traveling to the Vault and back, especially given the hazard of Rahkshi (which haven't gone away, and don't just go "oh, you're evil, we'll let you go") and the lack of maps or lighting, isn't a short trip.

That said.. In light of the hassle it would be to retcon, I am permitting the characters that arrived to remain. However, if the fight is not resolved by the time that the continuation on the villain side is prepared, you will have to accept that you just have to roll with the coming timeskip.

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, jeez. Sorry to be so "aggravating". I know a lot of the Legacy/Nightfall/Brotherhood players have stuff to do, I was reffering to all of the other mooks and mercs who attacked the city with them. Surely not ALL of the entire evil army went to the Sanctum.

Now, as for wrapping things up, Enforcer can leave any time he can bully the three recruits into going with him, and Dayeth is interacting with Korero, so it's probably safe to assume that will be resolved before more Echelon stuff happens.

@Keeper. I've been looking forward to this action in Ga.

That said.. In light of the hassle it would be to retcon, I am permitting the characters that arrived to remain. However, if the fight is not resolved by the time that the continuation on the villain side is prepared, you will have to accept that you just have to roll with the coming timeskip.

Kray, you're more merciful than I. I would've just ruled a retconning of the lot. :P

Anyway, seeing as this is already a mess, I'm just going to leave Oreius timelocked until Korero returns. If you're looking for interaction with Oreius, it will have to wait. He won't be speaking to/helping any of the newly arrived good guys.

Say they were in Ko the whole time. That's what a whole bunch of other people have already done.

Timeskip? Timeskip! I can finally introduce my characters in Ko-Wahi! Well, after, I do all my hefty posting in Ga-Wahi.

Oh, by the way, there is going to be some big(-ish) stuff going down in Ga-Koro soon involving the Toa Kalta.

The suspense is killing me.

Lemme remind you of a certain saying, bro. 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.'

Clichéd, yes, but applicable in this circumstance? Certainly. <_<