BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

When one can create a plasma cutter out of thin air, knows a guy who can manipulate the vibrations we use to perceive our environment, and knows three others who between them can exert control over two of the of the laws of physics, creating swords can be blase. Unless they are like Cosmo Knights or something.

The times, they are a-changing...

Dude.  Railguns.  Your argument is invalid.

...by the by, if Jovan had a magnetic bolt accelerator thingy, can people in the RP have those as well?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

...by the by, if Jovan had a magnetic bolt accelerator thingy, can people in the RP have those as well?

Speaking as someone fond of railguns, they're not unstoppable. Especially here. And if they prove to be overpowered, if necessary. we have a nice set of nerfing stamps. 

As for the bolt accelerator... You would need to elaborate.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Shovels are awesome. Club, spear/dagger (depending on how long it is), grave digger, and frying pan for the price of one.

Considering the burial of Aurax, the beating of Oru and the cooking of omelettes, Kol's saperka has indeed been quite the tool.

Edited by Carson Chambliss
  • Upvote 1

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Well, her brother came up with one, but he's waiting on getting it forged. Yeah, slow to load, ammunition can be controlled by a rather large amount of powers, and the aiming system is not too precise (built into his sword).

The times, they are a-changing...

IC TARKAHN I came out here to have a good time and I'm just feeling so attacked right now.

In all seriousness, though, when's the last time you found a war hammer that can also fire a bundle of flaming Stralix powder?

Maybe, when he's done possibly getting a job in Ko, Skulk will have to pay you a visit.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Not the puns again...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Speaking as someone fond of railguns, they're not unstoppable. Especially here. And if they prove to be overpowered, if necessary. we have a nice set of nerfing stamps. 

As for the bolt accelerator... You would need to elaborate.

Eh, I don't mean to say that railguns are unstoppable.  Just that they're absurdly cool.  :P  And I think Jovan's BS01 page has a description of his Toa tool?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I agree with Endless on the coolness factor of the railguns, and apparently so does the MGS series.

Anyway, making that last post was quite a pain. I was originally intending it to start off with Zenithex's section, but just as I got done writing it, the website logged me out of my account and my PS3 started acting up, so I lost the entire thing. The site's got a habbit of doing that if I spend more than an hour whipping something up, and the fact that I like to do some proofreading before posting certainly isn't helping any. I don't know if it's because I'm deleting my History too often or something, but it is impacting how I write a bit and it's getting really annoying.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He creeps me out. And I control the silently crazy cult leader. :P 

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 3
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Congrats timeageness for creating someone truly terrifying. :D Speaking of creepiness, imagine Zenithex chatting with Zaktan.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Ultimo: If I was to compare Zenithex to a coin, he'd probably be one of those two-headed ones. Neither side is good or bad, but both of them are nuts.

@Mr. House: Wow. That right there just made me realise how scary he is. Now I'm scared, and I write him.

@Roman: Glad you like him so much.

As for Zenithex ever meeting up with Zaktan, I'm sorry to say it, but I think he's scary enough without any Foreign Tech, Antidermis, or enslaved Rahkshi. You see, while they're undoubtably both terrifying, they're both terrifying for different reasons.

Zaktan (assuming he still fits under the chaotic nature of The Piraka and isn't secretly cooking something up that we aren't currently aware of) is scary because he's sitting on a literal powder keg full of weapons, Rahkshi, masks, Antidermis, etc. If he wanted anything on the island, he has the means of getting it, and getting it bloody. Now, while he is rather unpredictable and sneaky as well, he's the threat that everyone knows about, and strikes fear with the very mention of his name.

Zenithex, on the other hand, doesn't want anything from his victims; he just likes to watch people die. Outside of The Brotherhood, his only ambitions in life are to serve Ak'rei'an, and to kill people. He's the threat that you don't see coming because you're too worried about fortifying the villages in preparation for one of Zaktan's attacks. He literally walks by the guards as he goes in and out of the Koros because they don't see him as a threat, a mistake that they pay for when he breaks into someone's house and guts them like a trout.

In short, they really don't have enough in common to warrent the interaction, and Zaktan doesn't have anything that Zenithex wants.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Thanks for that explanation, but I was actually referring to the fact that Zaktan is a big old swarm of bugs when I was talking about his creepiness.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

True, that does make him rather creepy.

Actually, he would be The Pain if said MGS3 character found a way to spread his conciousness throughout the minds of his bees, and then made them bio-organic.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: