Best year for villains

Klanadack

Don't be mistaken, I mean canister-size sets, like the bohrok, rather that titans like Makuta and Sidorak.

My favorites are the Rahkshi, I mean, come on, what's there not to like? They finally had knee joints, they introduced tons of new parts, and they had a new collectable, the kraata!

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

My favorites are the Rahkshi, I mean, come on, what's there not to like? They finally had knee joints, they introduced tons of new parts, and they had a new collectable, the kraata!

Well, you pretty much took what I was about to say :P but yeah, the Rahkshi are pretty epic.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Definitely the Rahkshi. I liked the Barraki though. They each had unique builds, lots of interesting new pieces, and interesting character backgrounds. Squid launchers were terrible though; not sure they thought those through well enough. They did get good range on them though, when the squid didn't pop out and whip your hand.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

The best year of villains to me are the Piraka and come on there no way you say they suck. They have glow in the dark teeth and light up eyes and if you don't know I LOVE Glow in the Dark parts :D . The Piraka have color that bionicle didn't have yet at that time, like the sand green and sand blue, plus it is where the Zamor Launcher was born and i like using the Zamor Launcher more then the other this year. The Piraka have amazing weapons like my favorite Seismic Pickaxe from Avak. There mask/haeds look epic of gow it look and with the spine.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Bohrok-Kal FTW. No, just kidding/ I would say hmm 08 Makuta Phantoka. The Mistika Makuta looked like bugs. I know they were supposed to but still...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I actually only have very few villains, so I'll probably go with the Visorak.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

set-wise, the Barraki were definitely my favorite, because they broke the clone pattern Bionicle had been following up until then. story-wise, the Kal were great. the loss of the Toa's elemental powers made for a great storyline--it gave the sense that for once, the Toa could very well lose. i also thought the Piraka were neat; their powers came way out of left field.