Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

IC [Aboard the Renaissance]

"Are you insulting me?" L'uo gave a burst of somewhat uncharacteristic giggling, rather unperturbed by the mockery. She didn't feel angry, she felt good. "Come now Apprentice, know your place. Fight with your rage, just as those who came before you did."

From a perch on the ceiling she sprang, the fizz of her lightsaber activating the only thing that allowed Allek to sense and deflect the blow at the last second. It was a harsh blow all the same, sending him staggering, while L'uo stood up from her roll, Sith robes falling off of her to allow her more flexibility.

"Fight like a true Sith!" She dashed forward, her tactic having changed. Even as she kept a low-level attack on the Apprentice's mind, her fighting style began to fully utilize Form IV, sending a fury of attacks mixed with various Force-assisted acrobatics, beating down on the more inexperienced Apprentice while dodging his attacks. It had been the style L'uo trained in since the day she was given her first practice saber, and one she was brutal with, especially during a period of hypermania.

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (Anshar Rune): "Right, right you are Vel." Anshar eyes flitted about the forest. The sound of creaking trees, swirling leaves, and rushing wind was increasing in intensity. The Kage blinked. This forest was alive with the Dark Side, and, truth be told, the hybrid wasn't confident of his or the other apprentices' abilities to sense any of Lehon's predator species in the darkness of the storm. "I'm not worried about the Jedi, my friend."There was a distant flash of lightning, followed by the rolling of thunder. "We're in the thick of the jungle. All it would take is a moment of distraction, and I'm sure that a rancor could leisurely pick us out from the bush." He looked up at the scattered vines above. "And then there's other predators that might be in the trees above." Anshar had to emphasize the last word with a hand gesture, to communicate clearly through the storm."If we could find a clearing within walking distance of the coast, it would make it a bit harder for something-" A flash of lightning turned the darkness into blinding light for a second, before fading away. "-to ambush us." Rune raised his voice slightly, as a peal of thunder sent the trees shaking.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC-Kaal:

"Where Lord Kaan set off the Thought Bomb, killing himself, the rest of the Dark Brotherhood, and all one hundred Jedi that Lord Hoth (and Lord Hoth himself) brought into the caverns with him," Kaal responded. "I'd been there many times, when I learned the Poem of Ages. We still have a prophecy or two about the place."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

NPC: The Acklay was hardly fooled by the ball, particularly because, unlike the Sith, the ball of Force energy did not smell like blood. Keeping its gaze on the tree the apprentice had ducked behind, the Acklay stalked closer, sniffing the air to be sure of the position of its prey. The Acklay would soon come within striking distance, allowing it to tear into the bloodied meal that had wandered into its domain.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (TD-69)
The sun shone brightly over the tangled forests of Dathomir, hidden beneath the emerald canopies of this deceptively beautiful planet, lay the beating heart of the Confederacy. Supply depots, barracks and other buildings of numerous sizes and function all lay hidden upon this wild world. This forested world had long been spared from the encroachment of civilization that so many worlds like it had experienced….that had ended. Droids patrolled the forests, shield generators stood ready to surround the planet in a forcefield. Droid factories spewed forth mechanical soldiers in their thousands. From here, the Confederacy could rebuild. From here, it could conquer.
Standing upon a balcony, unable to feel the gentle breeze that was wafting from the deep forest, TD-69 considered its latest assignment. Some modifications would be in order of course, it wouldn’t do to let a sandstorm jam it's joints or otherwise inhibit it's functions. Such things were annoying and tedious to fix, and in battle one rarely had the luxury. Steps would have to be taken. Behind SixNine, a mechanical aide-de-camp awaited it's next orders. A tactical droid, painted in the colors of the Confederacy, TD-24c had been a reliable aide, always efficient and prompt. “Aide.” SixNine’s voice was flat and monotone, a reflection of the speaker. “Contact repair facility 234. Lodge request for modification ticket.”
With a small nod of the head, the aide acknowledged it's order. In a few pictoseconds, a request would be lodged on the network. Then all it would have to do is wait….and it could do that.
IC (Vel Orral)
The Zelosian shook his head and let out a small laugh. “Wonderful start to a mission isn’t it? The trees offer no shelter. The shore offers no shelter and a clearing….a clearing would just make us visible to any hunters prowling around. Should’ve insisted on taking my own ship, least we’d have a place to cower in then eh?” Despite himself, Vel’s hand went to his Sonic Blaster purely on reflex as the jagged electrical scar tore across the sky. The sound of thunder was very nearly deafening, seeming to shake the entire jungle from the emerald top to the twisted, tangled bottom.
“I’m not an expert mind….but…best shot might be to find some thick plants and hide in em. If we’re upwind we might have a shot.” Part of him wondered if this was an instinct left over from hir evolutionary forebears….when the wind is high, dig your roots in and try to bend with it. Wouldn’t that be something? “Least the Jedi are having as bad a time we are. Hopefully. If there's any justice in the galaxy.”
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Allek-Projector Room)"I was acknowledging an embarrassing tendency of yours, actually," he shrugged, blocking each strike individually. He couldn't deny her skills with the blade, and coupled with her gliding step, she didn't need the Force to be frightening. He slowed down the fight in his mind, and his next block turned into a strike. With a feral yell, he shoved forward and slashed powerfully. However, she dodged it like all of his other attacks......and so he broke loose. With the use of the Force, he became a blur, striking from each direction with all of his might. He had abandoned Dun Moch, and even Makashi, moving on to match her form IV. Each and every blow was fueled by adrenaline and emotion as he attacked. He gave no space for counterattacks, a never-stopping chain of movements and strikes erupting from the blade.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tezlo Kaarz (Dathomir)

"Good riddance" Tez thought as he dumped the remains of another salvaged droid in a container for scrap that was to be smelted down and recycled. Tez had to admit he appreciated the system, the new Confederacy didn't let anything go to waste.

As he walked back into his workshop, he heard a small blip come from the terminal; a request had been filed. Tez felt his jaw drop a bit when he saw who his next recipient was, TD-69, in person, had requested a modification job.

Tez wasted no time, sending a quick response telling the tactics droid his modification ticket was granted and to come by his workshop at once, and immediately set about preparing for the task at hand. To think, TD-69 would be here any minute. The young Mirialan engineer forced his excitement into the back of his head as he rummaged through his tool-shed in order to have the necessary equipment ready when TD-69 arrived.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

And that was the Apprentice's mistake.

Any swordsman, be he trained with steel or light, could tell you that switching to a form you had not been trained in was an error. You didn't know the movements as well, they didn't come as fluidly or as quickly. Allek dipped into Form IV, and he paid for it. The form was known to be extremely taxing on the body, even with the Force running through the user. L'uo didn't have to worry about exhaustion until her muscles literally gave out; Allek did. His maddened attacks could not continue forever, and L'uo knew this. It took only a few minutes for his exhaustion to start becoming apparent. L'uo didn't have to counterattack, she merely had to survive. His muscles slowed by a tenth of a second for just as long, but it was enough for L'uo to make her move, springing off the wall to bring a slashing strike down against the Apprentice's shoulder. It nicked the skin, instantly cauterizing it, and causing no shortage of pain. That moment of weakness was followed up by L'uo's outstretched palm, blasting Allek off his feet and skidding across the ground.

The Sith Lord maintained her defensive stance, gliding towards the boy. A fool would think the battle over; she would not believe it until he let go of his weapon.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC (NPC Duros for Flex, various patient people who didn’t get involved in a chase scene)
Ci Vikto looked up from his drink and felt his eyes grow wide as he took in the hairy, fierce-looking Wookie towering over him. “Can I do something for you stranger?” His tone was polite, but when speaking with one of those hairy-walking bags of anger issues there was already an unspoken question. What do I have to do to get out of here with all my limbs? It was a typical issue when dealing with that species. Could be worse though. He could have been a Trandoshan. Then the question would have been...how many limbs am I going to lose?
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Allek-Projector Room)As Allek slid back, his lightsaber's blade collapsed and the weapon fell out of his hand. He stood up, and nodded to his opponent. "Well played." He raised his hands, not without feeling the pain in his shoulder fiercely. His cloak fell, and a pole flew from his side to his hand. With one click, the pole separated into segments connected by thick wire. With a second click, it ignited, a loose, eleven-foot whip. "I apologize..I should've put up a fight." The whip was alive as it lashed at L'uo, prepared to rip her weapon away and slice at her body. Of course, his move was unexpected, and this gave him an immediate advantage. As he continued to attack, it became evident that his skill with the whip far outweighed his skill with a lightsaber.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Anshar Rune): "Now that you mention it, a clearing might not have been the best idea." He shook his head ruefully, the wind swirling about the group. "Upwind. I'm not even sure what that word means right now. Still, your plan is probably as sound as it'll get in this weather. Lead the way, Aloe Vera." The Kage Hybrid felt large drops of rain begin to pound down, smacking against his hood. "Say, Gans, how on earth is your cloak not blowing off your shoulders in this wind?""At the very least, this rain might equalize things a little." Rune smirked slightly. "What I would give to trade places with the Lords. It must be nice up in Darth Recusatia's ship right now."

OOC: If only they knew what the Sith Lords were going through.Lehon Jedi post coming later.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

A light-whip. L'uo sprung upwards avoid the whip, disengaging her lightsaber once more to get herself a momentary reprieve in the darkness, silently darting around the dim room. I hate light-whips. They do have their weaknesses though. The Sith Lord had not spent her days merely dwelling on the histories; she had read plenty on the weapons used in the galaxy, and the lightwhip, something so frequently used by the Nightsisters, was not something she had passed up. The problem with lightwhips were that, for all of their advantages, they were not well suited against someone practiced in Form IV. From the shadows L'uo struck forward, her lightsaber remaining disengaged as she leaped upwards, then, using the Force, directed herself right down onto Allek. Seizing his neck and using a combination of her own strength and the Force, pushed him down onto the floor. It was too close to attempt to use the whip to remove her; it simply didn't have that level of control.

OOC

From Wookieepedia:

"It needed to be swung wide to gain momentum for attack, and it was difficult to use defensively as flexible tassels are not well suited for parrying, leaving the wielder vulnerable to both great speed and brute force."

And, well, there is the fact that it's an eleven-foot lightwhip. Really hard to accurately do anything with a whip, regardless of material, without momentum to guide it. Trying to use it to get L'uo off is just as likely to sever a foot or spleen in the process.

voidstars.png

IC(Syaa, Coruscant): Eyeing up the Duros, Syaa draped one lekku over the front of her shoulder and gave her...assets a quick plump before strolling up to the same spot at the bar.

"I'll have what he's having," she said as the barkeep wandered over, "Looks like it might be a bit fun."

She hoped it might draw his attention away from Gnar, assuming the mountain of fur moved off, of course

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: All true. It's a rather difficult weapon.On a different note, do you think you might be able to tone down the autohitting just a bit?IC(Allek-Projector Room)Allek brought his feet up and, with the power of both legs, forcibly removed his opponent from close proximity. As soon as he was standing again, he put his considerable skills to use. Wary of attack, he began using his Force power to crush her. With his power, she wouldn't be able to just shake off the assault, and if she did, the lightwhip would slice her to bits.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Indeed, the mighty Force crush was a feared attack for a good reason; it was difficult to escape. L'uo began gasping for breath, realizing she couldn't breath. She lay on the ground, feeling the life being squeezed out of her, and she was ready to submit. But somewhere, somewhere inside, she felt a spark that still remained. She was a Sith Lord. This was an apprentice, a welp, hardly worthy of the name of Sith. To be beaten by him would be a humiliation far greater than the insolent Apprentices that she had been forced to be around in her earlier years could of ever given her. From that pit inside of her she drew on her knowledge, learned so many years ago, outstretching her palm as her face contorted with effort. Red tendrils of energy began to flutter around her hand, and she whispered something, something Allek was sure to hear despite her weak throat.

"Escape now."

voidstars.png

IC(Allek-Projector Room)The lightwhip recoiled and fell back at his waist to free both hands. He reached out his hand as if to help her, but then clenched his fist. The grip grew tighter and tighter. He wasn't going to stop until she gave in or collapsed, unconscious. "You of all people know...that is not the Sith way."With a final clap of both hands, the grip became more crushing than ever.

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Only the Council would deem moderation to be radicalism." Viyali paused. Her "gaze" shifted, though her head never moved, as she examined the Padawan behind Jason. "It would seem that your student has yet to learn one very important rule; no matter what the distraction, a Padawan does not lower their weapon within an assessment until their master says that they may."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I warned you..."

It was an ancient ability, Force drain. So many over the years had attempted to keep it lost in the annals of history, but the technique never truly died out. Some had said that it could only be taught by using it on another. They were correct, in a sense. Base instinct could still teach it, but to observe it be done, to feel what it did to the Living Force, that was how you truly learned. The rise of the Sith Order meant that those with the inherent talent had stepped up. It had been so many years ago when L'uo learned it from another Lord, stowed away in his private quarters as he demonstrated it. The price of it was high, he warned her. Overuse could make one addicted to it, feeding on more and more of the Force until one became like Darth Nihilus. So she had rarely made use of it, and only used it on non-sapients for practice. Today would change that.

The red tendrils around her hand grew in size, as tendrils from Allek grew out from his body. Even as L'uo saw the edges of her vision turning to inky blackness she felt the power course into her. Clenching her spare fist she willed herself to resist the choke, the Dark Side of the Force running wild in the room as L'uo began to drain her opponent's very Force energy. She could even begin to breath now, and her eyes glowed with the Dark Side as she turned her head to look directly into Allek's eyes.

"You should of ran." She spat, slowly, shakily, pulling herself off the ground while she continued to increase the ferocity of the drain. She had not forgotten about the lightwhip, using the Force for a brief second to deactivate and toss it across the room. It shared the same lightweight construction as a lightsaber, it was a trivial matter. For now, she focused on draining the Apprentice's very connection to the Force, keeping a watchful eye to see if he tried to reach for his saber.

voidstars.png

IC(Allek-Projector Room)The Apprentice dropped to his knees, groaning, then yelling, then screaming in agony. He grabbed his head, but could not alleviate the pain. He had heard of such techniques, but had never seen it or even heard of latter-day Sith using it."Not...t-to...day...not t-today...NOT. TODAY."He reached out with both hands, arms fully extending. With every bit of power he had left, the rest of his energy, he expanded his grip, and the very walls of the room warped and crushed in on L'uo.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

That, was not something L'uo was expecting.

The Sith Lord was caught completely off guard, not expecting the Apprentice to go so far as to damage the vessel to win the duel. The walls caved in on her and her onslaught stopped as durasteel and other various materials collapsed on top of her. She vanished under a pile of dust and rubble debris, though it was doubtful Allek would be in much better a condition. Such a technique was most certainly not something you could focus in a mental state; the room was warped, and he would have to figure out some way to deal with the debris falling on himself.

voidstars.png

IC(Allek-Projector Room)Luckily, the damage had been rather minimal in his weakened state. The walls had come in...and then stopped. The ceilings above them were fine. A wall from the left had launched him across the room where he stayed for an indeterminate amount of time (it felt like hours) until he had the strength to shove things off of himself and L'uo. It was quite the mess, but he was reasonably sure it could be handled.He lifted L'uo and made his way to the infirmary, bruised and barely conscious.

Edited by Shuhei Hisagi

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Jedi Guardian Gabriel Khorne, Jedi Temple Archives):

Khorne had reached the Archives to view previous entries on how to analyze certain meditation issues. It would be hard not to delve into study for Form VII study, but he would have to work on the voice for now.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

IC: Within the jungles of Lethon

Serentethe gave a near growl as through the sound of the footsteps approaching the tree it became quite obvious that the Force ball didn't work. Oh well, that just meant he'd have to do things the hard way. Serentethe spun around the tree and shot forward, one hand extended and the other pulled back. Once his Force dash had ended he would lash out with one hand then release a blast of Force energy from his other.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Salvador Oro | Lethon

Lord Salvador moved onto his own speeder, equipping his own amulet in the process. He would move along with the other Sith Lords to perform the required task.

OOC: I'm just not feeling the purple prose.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (RC-8358 "Werda"; Consular Class Space Craft):

Werda looked at the tunnel, and back up to the reactor. It seemed like a good run, but something seemed off about this whole mission. He didn't know the others.

"Now, for you bunch over there, excluding 38, I am RC-8358, or Werda. You would be?"

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

NPC: As soon as the smallish prey animal moved out of cover, the Acklay went in for the kill, with the result that the apprentice's gauntlet met the claw of the Acklay as it swiped forward, the brittle cortosis shattering harmlessly against the more durable natural armor of the predator, leaving the Sith's hand exposed. The push upset the balance of one of the Acklay's other five legs, causing it a moment of brief discomfort, but no serious instability before it righted itself. Continuing the attack at closer range, the Acklay lashed out again with a burst of Force lightning, having acquired a taste for cooked meat.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Mother Talzin)
Talzin was not a particularly young women, though her mastery of the ways of her people allowed Talzin some small remiss from the vagaries of time, her age was plain to see. Her face was wrinkled and her steps, though swift and sure, weren’t quite as fast as they once were. They were enough however. The infirmary had just admitted one unconscious Sith Lord and one student that could barely stand. The call she received from security afterwards had confirmed the worse. A friendly spar had turned deadly. The Sith could ill-afford such incidents and it fell to her to deal with it.
It astounded her. Rancors knew not to escalate when fighting for dominance, and yet that fine point seemed to escape so many sentient beings. The nightsister shook her head. The Infirmary loomed before her, two battle droids flanking one of the entrances. She didn’t even break stride. The door opened before her, the droids droned out a greeting. She would deal with this, she had dealt with other such incidents. There were two possibilities, that apprentice had let pride get the better of him, or he had lost control and submitted to his anger. Both were unacceptable. The cure for both maladies was simple. The apprentice would learn to lose. Again and again.
The nightsister broke her stride and loomed over the bed where the apprentice rested. “You young fool. Do you have any idea what you’ve done?” Her voice was harsh and disdainful, the voice of disciplinarians the galaxy over.
Edited by Basilisk

IC(Allek-Infirmary)"I do."He had tried, but he found he could not rest. "When the Librarian found she had lost, she used a technique only used for killing. I responded in kind before I lost my life. What I did was rash and deserves consequence. But it saved my life, and I stand by it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Talzin)
The nightsister actually snarled. "No. You prideful imbecile. Force Drain is quite nonlethal if used correctly. It does not steal life, it leeches vitality. Or do you honestly think a Sith Lord would attempt to murder a student in full view of security? Without even locking the door? What kind of fools do you think advance in this organization?” Talzin loomed over the stricken apprentice, no mercy shone in her eyes, merely a sort of disgust one would normally reserve for an insect. “If you had bothered to think, to actually analyze the situation, you would have seen this.” The nightsister paused and a small smirk played across her face. “Or perhaps you did. Perhaps you couldn’t take a loss. Perhaps you wanted revenge. Perhaps you think to lie to me.”
She raised one gnarled hand and swept it around the infirmary. “We are at war. Thanks to you we may have lost one of our number and regardless, we must waste resources sorely needed due to your actions. Whatever your intent, the result is the same. You lashed out at a superior with lethal results. Unless, perhaps, you are thick enough to regard the brain damage that can result from hurling hunks of metal at someone as nonlethal? There are two options apprentice. You are moronic and a slave to your emotions, or your pride is large enough to eclipse the suns. Tell me, which one is it?”
Edited by Basilisk

IC(Allek-Infirmary)"Even I am not stupid enough to attempt to deceive you. Write my comments off as ignorance of a lost technique." He laid back in his bed, attempting to relax while still at all possible. "To answer your question, I was-" he choked up. If he told her he had gotten caught up in his emotions, she might let him off easier. But had he not chosen to hold his ground for the "way of the Sith?" He had but one option. Sighing, he let out his hope and resigned to punishment. "-too prideful to allow myself to defeated. Conduct me as you will, I will not resist."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Talzin)

"I thought as much." The nightsister turned around. "You may have slain one of our number today. Perhaps it was not your intent, but that does not change the results." The nightsister's hand went to a rancor tooth hanging from a necklace. "Do you know how Rancors assert dominance? They duel, like so many other forms of wildlife. Instead of bowing out gracefully to a Sith Lord who was easily your superior, you did what they don't. You bit down. Tried to tear out the throat. The reason Rancors and other wild creatures survive is because they are intelligent enough to know when the cost is too high. So they win one fight. The pack as a whole is weakened if they slay their enemy. You have been out-thought by rancors and mindless evolution apprentice." The nightsister raised her hand and inspected her finger nails. "What has your victory won you? Nothing....and it may cost our Order dearly."

"Perhaps you fear we will cast you out? That will gain us nothing. We will lose two of our numbers and we simply cannot afford it by the same token, if we do not deal with this flaw....we will gain nothing. You will learn to lose apprentice. You will learn to concede the field. You will learn to beg. Once you have recovered, you will report to me. Then we shall begin your lessons. Am I understood?"

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Zane (Sith Infiltrator, Lehon)

As soon as he saw that his fellow Sith Lords were ready, Zane revved the engine of the bike and smiled as the craft trembled under him. The thought of buying one for himself had crossed his mind on occassion but he knew that he would never have the time to commit to maintaining it along with his own ship. With one last salute to Darth Recusatia, he guided the bike from the hangar and out into the stormy night.

Almost instantly, the cool rush of the Dark Side washed over him and his smiled widened as he descended. The repulsorlift of the bike slowed him him enough that he could take an opportunity to take a quick look around to orient himself. Recalling that the Jedi were located about 13 miles from where the apprentices had been dropped off, he began doing some calculations as the bike settled a few feet above the ground. He hoped to have a route planned out by the time the other Sith Lords got there.

IC(Allek-Infirmary)"You most definitely are."He was aware of the Rancor rituals, and felt utterly humiliated with each word. Though he had no concept of what her lessons might entail, he knew it would be painful.OOC: So...timeskip?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'd say so. Though I don't know how Madara wants to handle it.

IC (Talzin)

"Good." The nightsister turned about and raised her eyebrow. "The only thing that was ever at risk here was your ego. It will not survive our lessons." She had no intention of physically hurting the apprentice, but she was speaking the truth here. His pride would not survive this. "I must tend to L'uo. Save your energy young one, you will need it." The nightsister looked over at the wounded Sith Lord a few beds away. Her arts were not focused on healing, but she would do what she could. Hopefully minimizing any potential damage.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Ironside (Coruscant)

"Welcome back to the world of the living, Sergeant"

As Ironside opened his eyes, he caught sight of an ever so familiar environment; white, sterile, droids and people in white coats. He snuffed in irritation as he tried to sit up, only for one of the droids to push him down onto the hospital bed.

"You're still too weak to perform any demanding tasks. You suffered a light head trauma, and the right half of your face was lightly burnt; you need to rest" the medical droid lectured.

Ironside reluctantly allowed the droid to put him back to bed, trying to remember what'd happened.

"Is Wildfire okay?" He asked.

"Thanks to you" a voice responded from beside him, where another clone was also being tended to.

"Don't get all sappy with me, soldier. I was just doing my job" Ironside replied

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...