The Cantina

That requires red flags and AK-47's.

Red flags and AK-47's I don't have at the moment. I recently invaded the Moon you see.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

A rebellion would, on the whole, be a less-than-good idea.

However, if one of the players controlling one of the Sith apprentices on Lehon (perhaps the one who had his character running away-from-but-also-directly-towards the rancor?) would make a post, I could probably continue that little bit of action. It's not much, but it would keep the RPG alive until Madara returns. At the moment I have no posts that I can act on for that situation, as Madara's was presumably silent, and the only other post made invoked geometries that the architect of R'lyeh would be proud of.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 3 weeks later...

Alright folks.

Pretty clear Madara isn't coming back. As Ymper and I have discussed this matter, we will be assuming DIRECT CONTROL of the RPG in his absence. Posting will resume, operation and plots will resume. We apologize for the downtime, we were awaiting any word from Madara. Word, it seems that will not arrive.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

What this means in the short term is that plots that we have direct influence on will be put back into motion. If you have a request for a plot you need us to get moving again, please, let us know here in the Cantina so that we may get right to work on it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

We would also like to stress this is not a coup. Not really.

The fact we intend to lock Madara in the Tower of London when he returns is besides the point.

Edited by Basilisk

Yay this is gonna get active again :D

Alright, as Madara's seemingly not comin' back, would either of ya be willing to;

A, Continue the plot with (oh carp I forgot the name of my char one sec >.<) Ze'Taki and the Falleen,

B, Somehow remove the Falleen from the picture and get 'Taki some other Jedi Master.

Thanks!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

That would work. That would work quite well.

Thank you Otter, you will be spared when I rise to power.

Well, actually all of you will. It's the xenos out there that need to worry.

Actually, hang on a minute before deciding things on that point. I need to discuss the matter with Basilisk, having been privy to the plan regarding the Falleen. Rest assured that one of two things will happen once the discussion has concluded.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, I'd like to know what I'm working with-who all will be returning?

Need to know how much we might need to downsize and how many PC's will suddenly become NPC's.

It is, of course, in the works.

I'd intended to discuss another plot-line with my fellow GM, but he appears to have vanished for the day.

Rest assured, the Hunter-Killer Droids will not be over-gentle when they drag him back.

Also, on another note, I have Hunter-Killer Droids now. Awesome or awesome?

Bah. Well, if any of you can interest friends/threaten old members into coming back, it would be helpful. This down-time was not kind to the RPG.

And my heavy work-load this week doesn't help. The money is nice though. Very nice.

Edited by Basilisk

• 2 months later...

Well, we didn't lose all that much now did we?

Even so, I suggest we take a cue from the staff of the BZPRPG, and do some sort of time-jump. Maybe then we'd finally get something good going here.

Also, I've decided that Kam-Ul Tarkan will probably choose his "specialization" so to speak very soon. I'm planning on Jedi Sentinel.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

We're actually debating whether to take what just happened as a sign to quit while we're not so far behind.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 3 weeks later...