BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Venemi)

A tablet? This was getting more and more like one of those stories the turaga use to explain why the sky is full of stars or why the harvest failed this year. Dramatic, yes. Exciting, yes. Realistic? No.

This was getting more and more ridiculous by the minute. 

Kathok

IC Yasurek- the ta-wahi ocean:

After a slight pause, Yasurek broke the surface of the water with a gasp. He worked hard to remain on the surface.

"It turns out that carrying tons of spears with you has a negative effect on one's bouyancy," he observed. "Can someone please explain what just happened?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Nah, bro. The quest is open to everyone who wants in. Also, try to refrain from OOC-only comments.

IC Sanguivox:

I continue chasing after the figure who made the Uber-Spikage comment. "Wait...wait up!" I gasp, annoyed at my old figure. He thankfully stops and turns to me. " *wheeze* You should join our quest! We have need for someone of your intelligence. Please agree to join our group?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC:

My smile never wavering, I tapped the side of my Hau and said, "Try your worst, boyo."

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"Nah, I'm more of a 'try my best' kinda guy. It's more self-fulfilling and I like to think the ladies appreciate it"

I pointed my launcher away from Plagia whilst coughing a bit. I didn't want her to "accidentally" trip and set it off in her direction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Drararius

Turns around and looks at the Turaga. 

"Ho-hum, you want me on a quest? I can't say that I have that much knowledge in areas other than plants and wildlife, plus I don't have any Toa powers, and I'm not the strongest of Matoran. But if you want somebody that's good with turning a stick into a weapon, I'm your man." 

bZpOwEr

IC Sanguivox:

I turn and am pleasently surprised to see Miya standing there. "Very true, Miya! Maybe that Skakdi fellow is rubbing off on you!" She squirms uncomfortably. "Anyways, you should come back with us, young Matoran. This quest may very well need more people than we thought."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: (Venemi)

The Wasp sighed, and said: "I'm all for getting loot, protecting innocents etc, but...well I don't like to think that these people think it'll be just like the stories. When their first fight comes, they'll be surprised..."

She sighed again. "At least a lot of us here have at least some experience..." she gestured to Tharros and some of the others.

Kathok

IC:

"Ladies, ladies, behave." The Ta-Toa snarked, downing the last of her stew (at the same temperature) and giving the Bo-Toa the cheekiest grin she possibly could. "I can feel the stares, neither of ya are intimidatin' enough."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Blowing on his own bowl a few times, he obliged the girl with the surly glare she was no doubt looking for, dialing back on the mask and allowing the world to grow dull, blunt, and muddled.

And he was supposed to have sharp senses to begin with, particularly his eyes. But turning the mask off always made you wonder how you ever lived without it. He took another spoonful to his mouth-- well, at least THAT was more pleasant like this. Lowered heat, lowered sensitivity, and more... imprecise, you might say, taste buds left the stew's flavors to blend more fluently with eachother. Rather than picking each and every note out of the song, you instead listened to the entire melody.

So that answers that question. he snarked internally. If only the black and red problem over that way'd quit lookin' at me all smug...

She wouldn't, though. He knew better, and instead focused on finishing his food.

helo frens

IC:

"Ohhh, don't pout." Saeva rolled her eyes, ladling up a little more stew. For her, the heat was pleasant. It was natural, a temperature for which she had an affinity for. Nature and nurture, there, had combined to give her both an extraordinary tolerance and preference for such foods. A meal hot enough to scald the tongue of another was pleasantly warm to her palate. She preferred bathes hot enough to be almost volcanic for the same reason.

Nevertheless, it was apparent that not all had the same preference. The temperature of Erzu's stew inched downward a few degrees, though with two Ta-Toa in the room, the source could not be confirmed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Despite his mask going at only slightly beyond it's passive level, he still felt the difference as his bowl became cooler in his non-spoon hand.

His eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly as he took another sip--just right. 

His eyes flicked upwards. Saeva's dad must have been nice enough to--

No, he was just calmly ladling himself another bowl.

Saeva? Can't be, right?

Still wearing that self-satisfied smirk, same as ever.

Well, it had to be one of them... but he had the feeling it'd be a waste of time to press the issue.

Without another word, he drained the bowl right then and there.

helo frens

IC

Loraan stared carefully at the tablet for a while. Her analytical eyes absorbed every detail. A frown gradually crept onto her mask.

"Well, Turaga," she said, "this tablet of yours certainly is interesting, though maybe not for the reasons you thought. A lot of the writing's difficult to read (I'm guessing whoever carved it was either insane or in a karz of a hurry), but it does seem to describe some kind of presence in the Mangai. There's some rough directions and a crude map, which we can hopefully use. After that, it just becomes gobbledegook. Keeps talking about 'eyes' and 'fingers' and things like that."

The detective didn't mention it, but one repeated phrase sent a chill down her spine: 'it's on my neck'...

"But you know the most interesting thing about this 'ancient tablet'?" she continued, handing it back to him. "It's not 'ancient' at all. Look, there's barely any wear. You can even still see some of the stone dust from when it was carved. This was written recently. My guess? In the last month or so."

She folded her arms.

"Sound familiar?"

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

[Ta Koro, Saguivox’s Hut]

Lucira perked up at the detective’s clear implication.  "Well, ancient evils do seem to have the habit of sleeping for a while before some poor fool wakes them up.  At least that's what I learned from bedtime stories."

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.