BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara - Boat.

"I get seasick." Zaara explained groggily. "I wish I'd remembered that before I got on the boat." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

.:We've been drugged.:. She said, though she could feel her thoughts getting fuzzier. Determinedly she 'boosted' the signal, forcing her thoughts together. Her faculties were intact, and her powers were too. She needed to keep it together. .:We need to get out... Now. We need... Need to go. I'm fading fast. To all crew... Shore... Members. This is a warning. Dakte, we need an excuse. A way out.:.

IC: Arisaka 

Arisaka picked up Sinshi's idletalk, she was immediately alarmed. 

.:Commodore, permission to leave?:. She had every intention on retrieving their distressed shore leave members.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Asa

Asa's mental "ears" perked up at the "sound" of Sinshi's "voice" sounding over the mental plane.

"It sounds like one of our crew is in trouble," Asa said, rising from the table. "Daijuno, I received an Ideatalk message from Sinshi; she seemed to be in distress. I'm going to investigate." She quickly bowed to Darken and Treize, saying: "Sorry for leaving so suddenly," before running out of the restaurant.

IC: Londar

"O-okay, thank you." Londar walked over to couch and folded it out before lying down.

After that SNAFU in Ko-Koro, this came as a great relief. It felt good to be safe.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Aine and Shu - Ship (Ga-Koro Coast)

Aine clenched her fists as she turned around, intending to give the stranger a piece of her mind before Shu noticed and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Not worth it," he said, maintaining the monotony of his voice. "The last thing we need is a fight right now."

OOC: The stranger was Red, by the way.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dessa

She giggled, seeing the flustered Matoran trying to compose himself.

"It's quite alright - I get carried away taking it all in, too - quite often, actually. It's beautiful around here."

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gabe

"Thank you a thousand times, m'lady."

He took a deep bow, keeping his hat off his head and replacing it once he stood erect once again.

IC: Toenga

Toenga raised an eyebrow. He'd heard ferocious tales of evil Vortixx before...

"Well, uh, yes, it is - this is my favorite Koro, actually." He offered a friendly smile. "I like the birds, and the waves, and the smell of grilled fish..."

His eyes drifted as drool dripped slightly from his jaw.

OOC: Red obviously hasn't played D&D, where adventuring is the best source of money, which makes the world go round.

IC: Aokora turned from the bow, leaning against it. She enjoyed the cool sea spray. "There's nothing wrong with adventuring for money. I am going to make you hirelings work for it, of course."

OOC: And yes, hirelings is a perfectly legitimate word for you guys :P

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Arzaki, Ga-Koro

Once Arzaki realized the Vortixx had no intentions of starting a fight, Arzaki removed his hand from his blade and said a short "hello."

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

== Ga-Koro - Boat ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: The Ga-Matoran looked at her new friend, "I am sorry to hear that Zaara. It does seem a strange thing to forget before getting onto a boat. Though seeing my current predicament I guess I am not one to talk." Hearing what the Toa named Red said caused her to look in his direction. She recognized him from the dock. It looked as if another passenger on this voyage overheard him and was about to make his comment their business. The tension was quickly defused by her male companion. "That was a close one. It almost looked like there was going to be a fight." Sinking down in her seat the Ga-Matoran didn't want to cause any trouble. Looking over to Aokora she just had to ask her what the plan was as it seemed she was the one in charge. "So what exactly are we going to be doing?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Unable to think of what else to say, Zaara lay back where she sat, and somehow managed to drift off to sleep.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Toenga

Toenga considered to stare up at the rather attractive Vortixx.

"That's Arzaki," he said rather dismissively. "He spews fires when he stubs his toe, or something like that. Anyways, are you single? I know this really handsome Vortixx swordsman named Aravihi, who travels around and fights villains and stuff, and I could totally hook you guys up, and..."

The Matoran continued to ramble on.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"Y'know, I'm usually not one for introductions," Arzaki said, rather sheepishly. "But whatever. I'm Arzaki and this Matoran here is Toenga."

OOC: Haha, whoops. Ninja'd. Lemme fix this real quick...

"Right..." Arzaki said, interrupting Toenga's ramble. "This is Toenga. By the way, the stubbing my toe thing is actually kind of right. My swords kinda become bonfires when I get mad."

Edited by Arzaki
  • Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron, having found a shady spot to rest on deck, kept quiet.  Then, after a long enough time that everyone had though he was asleep, he gets bored enough to join in the conversation.  He says, "If joining this adventure for money is so ignoble, tell me what noble cause you came for?"

OOC: Tiragath, that's you.

IC: The Seventh

Imagine having a friend.

A very good friend.

That one friend did everything for you, supported you when you couldn't depend on yourself, helped you in times of hardship. That one friend was the guiding light of your existence after a long period of darkness in your life. That one friend was someone that you truly could say you loved. That one friend was dear and precious.

And then they left you.

It hurt. There was a gaping wound in your heart, one that you didn't think could heal. They had left you even though your vulnerabilities still existed. They left you when you were still hurting. How could you have recovered from such a betrayal?

But you managed. It was hard, but you managed.

You don't smile as much now. You aren't so exuberant and loud-spoken. But maybe you're still that cheery little girl you once were.

But your heart still aches for your friend.

And then you see him come back.

Dismissively.

He doesn't even notice you.

He just ... walks on by.

It hurts. Your heart falls. How could he just ignore you? He was, for a time, everything to you. You couldn't have even moved without his help.

You couldn't have even survived.

The pain turns to rage.

How could he do this to you?

So that's why ...

... that's why that even though you feel joy bubbling in your heart as well ...

... you don't want to forgive him.

But you do at the same time.

It's hard to really understand.

You've never been good at that.

That's why you use your fists.

That's why the arrogant piece of Gukko dung is going to feel a Ga-Matoran tackling him into the sea.

• Upvote 5

IC: Wraith

Wraith felt something collide into him with tremendous force, moments later he found himself crashing into the sea. Even for someone as stoic as Wraith, it was a bit of a shock. He had been off guard, with dark thoughts heavily on his mind it had been easy to get the jump on him. As he surfaced he looked for his attacker to find....

"Seven?" He was not prepared for this.

IC: Dessa

She laughed nervously, a bit confused at the Matoran's comments, but the somewhat-grounded Ta-Toa's introduction helped her regain some of her composure.

"Heheh, ahem, uh, remind me not to get you angry, then," she said, as relaxed and non-awkwardly as she could, though 'awkward' was basically what this situation was rapidly becoming.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gabe

"Oh my."

He watched the Fair Lady, the savior of his Glorious Garment, tackle a Ko-Toa into the filth-er, glimmering water.

• Upvote 1

As she slept, Zaara dreamed. Or perhaps.... she remembered? All she had were incoherent snippets, fleeting, flickering flashes of fragmented memory, fitting together like loose, broken puzzle pieces.

A crackling blue light.... A Vortixx with the face of a Rahkshi.... pain exploding in her skull... darkness.... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Wraith touched his face, feeling where he'd just been struck. 

"I made an error in judgement...I've wandered Ko-Wahi endlessly most of my life, with no one but the wind and the snow to greet me. I am...not accustomed to having company." 

Edited by Grochi Cat

== Ga-Koro - Boat ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: Listening around her the Ga-Matoran could hear the comment coming from Red and didn't know quite what to think. Was he trying to flirt with our host? Maybe he was trying to gain her favor for a greater payoff in the end. Looking to her new friend Daara she was going to ask what she thought. Only her friend was sleeping abet rather uneasily. "She needs her rest. Maybe it will help her feel better and not be so seasick." Looking over towards red she just had to comment to him. "Trying to gain favor with our Host? A sneaky ploy to try and play on one's vanity. Do you really think her so shallow such a comment would work?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

Sinshi was nearly gone, Labelle could see that. She might already be dreaming, and if she wasn't, she would in a few more instants. Either way, she was no obstacle.  And Mako had just closed his eyes, asleep. Tarkus had managed to speak, but Labelle doubted he'd be able to for much longer. He might have had less than the other two, but he was just as susceptible. The draught would take effect any second now, Labelle as sure.

The pain was completely gone now.  Labelle felt stronger now than she had in weeks, and with that strength came more. She felt alive, gratification radiating through her body.

Now was the time to act, before Dakte moved.

Labelle summoned her elemental powers and created a sphere of water, nearly two feet in diameter. It materialized directly around Dakte's head. How long could the foreigner hold his breath?

I'll drown him, then dice him up, feed him to fi-

No, I'll knock him unconscious. Then I'll see what to do next. One step at a time.

OOC: Fanixe, I've made some assumptions below about how Dakte's response affects Labelle, because I couldn't really see any way for her to avoid it. If they're wrong, by all means, disregard them.

Recommended listening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6SEcgzp-c

IC (Dakte)

Dakte had been far from oblivious of his companions' condition. Each of them had begun to show signs of sleepiness as the conversation continued, and it could not be coincidence. The tea seemed to be the most likely culprit: the moment the warrior had refused his food, Labelle had been quite insistent that he try the drink. On top of that, Tarkus' cup was the least drained (besides his own) and he was the slowest in the drift towards unconsciousness.

He had considered emulating the same symptoms himself, but he recognised the woman's mask as one of Sensory Aptitude: it was already perhaps too much to hope that she would not see through his charade of drinking. She would surely notice the signs of faked drowsiness.

Sinshi's mental voice, clouded somewhat by the effects of the 'tea', reached him.

.:We've been drugged.: Her projection grew stronger, her words clearer, as though she had mustered as much concentration as she could.:We need to get out... Now. We need... Need to go. I'm fading fast. To all crew... Shore... Members. This is a warning. Dakte, we need an excuse. A way out.:.

:It's too late for that,: Dakte replied grimly, but trying to give a note of reassurance. :The trap is already drawn about us. But I gave you my word, and I will keep it. I will not allow any harm to come to you or Mako.:

His eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

:This I swear.:

Mako's head had already slumped forward in slumber; Sinshi was nodding. Tarkus would soon join them. Any help the Commodore could send would take minutes to arrive: more than enough time for Labelle to carry out some awful act on her helpless guests. Only one thing stood in her way: Ageru Dakte.

And so it was that when water suddenly swirled before his vision, Dakte was ready. He breathed in sharply, sealing his lips before the liquid could pass them.

He had already deduced—or at least suspected—that these 'elemental powers', for all their alienness, bore many similarities to the Menti Disciplines the Dasaka knew so well. One thing all four disciplines had in common was the necessity of focus. If a Menti's concentration could be broken, then their tricks of the mind would fall apart.

The male's arm shot forward as he summoned the power of the Mindarm to throw Labelle backwards. Her chair was knocked away beneath her as she was hurled across the deck towards her hut, crying out in shock at the sudden attack. The Dasaka warrior rose to his feet: the water-sphere, no longer maintained, broke about his shoulders. With one hand he overturned the table in his path, and in the other, a shimmering Soulsword stave materialised.

Gripping the psionic weapon in both hands, he surged towards her.

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

You know what's good in a pinch like this?

A healthy dose of adrenaline. I suspected that was all that kept me going as the scene erupted into violence. Even as Labelle crashed into the floor, table following shortly behind her, my heart began to race and I felt myself staving off the inexorable advance of the drug through my system, if only for a short spree.

That short spree, however, gave me enough time and breathing room to focus, if only just enough, and increase the personal attraction between Labelle and the ground she sat on.

Please, stay there a while. I'd hate to impose on such a gracious host.

If I wasn't so drowsy I wouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, I'll show myself out.

Everything got fuzzy again.

helo frens

IC (Akimoto)

Aki whistled as she walked through Ga-Koro, keeping an eye out for any crew members. She'd spent more time metalworking than sh'ed thought, and the sun's position suggested several hours had passed.

Oops.

But it was worth it: a slightly misshapen knife -the fruit of her labour- was sheathed proudly at her side. The Ta-Matorin had showed her how to sharpen it, and in return, she'd showed me him some techniques for working with crystal, and demonstrated how her Soulsword worked. He'd been astounded, and, for once, Aki knew what it felt like to be admired. It was kinda nice.

For the most part, though, people looked at her funny. Evidently, the Ga-Korans (Koronins? Koronites?) were just as curious about the Dasaka as she was about them. She didn't mind: she'd gladly bear the looks for the chance to learn more about this pla-

.:We've ...en drugged... t out... Now. We need ... ading fast ... l crew... Shore... Members. This ... warning. ... excuse. A way out.:.

The message was fragmented and quiet, so much so that she almost missed it, but the mental silence of Mata-Nui allowed even the softest whisper to carry ten times farther than it would anywhere in the Archipelago. Though it was hardly comprehensible, Aki recognized the voice as Umbraline Sinshi's (after months spent in a cramped submarine, she figured she would recognize any of the crew's voices anywhere).

Her heartbeat suddenly loud in her ears, pumping her body full of adrenaline, Aki looked around for the source of the message, but no Dasaka could be seen. A tinge of panic painted the edges of her thoughts: was this all a trap? The seemingly harmless Matorin suddenly looked menacing. Was she next? 

If so, they'd have to take her by force.

Whoa. Stop that.

Focus, you brat. Stop freaking out.

Okay. First thing: figure out where that message had come from.

:Sinshi, this is Dastana Akimoto. Where are you?:

She broadcast her thoughts as loud as she could: even if Sinshi couldn't answer, perhaps someone else could.

IC: Jalkron

"First, money is an important part of our society, and without it we can't do much, so let them be.  If you were broke you would do a whole lot for money."  A small grin crossed Jalkron's mask, slightly visible beneath his hood.   "Second, You shouldn't have said that.  Now I have to tease you about it every chance I get."

"I...don't have an excuse for that." Wraith was feeling something...was it regret? He was so practiced at controlling his emotions, suppressing them. When they managed to surface anyway they made him uncomfortable.