BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara - North Docks.

"Yes, if that's all settled, I'd really like to get going." Zaara was slowly remembering just how much she liked adventures. Sure, she couldn't remember the adventures themselves, but she could remember the feeling she'd gotten from them. The excitement, the rush of adrenaline... "This sounds like fun." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aine & Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

Aine nodded in agreement with Zaara.

Shu just stood there and watched.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Nekka

As Nekka waited with Ashala and Londar for the Akiri, Nekka began to yawn.  Soon her eyelids became too heavy for her to keep up, and within a few minutes, she was asleep.  She didn't snore or make any noise, though, so it was doubtful that Ashala and Londar would be alerted to her falling asleep.

As she slipped into unconsciousness, she began to dream.

"What?  Where am I?" Nekka said as she walked through the uneven lands of the dreamworld.  She started to walk towards a light that kept bothering her when she saw what it was.

It was a Kanohi.

"A Kanohi??  I need to get that!"

As Nekka started running, she noticed that she was going nowhere.  In fact, she was going backwards!

"No no no no no no..."

"...no no no no no!"

Nekka had woken up, presumably alerting Ashala and Londar.  Her face started to turn red as she felt embarassed by her outburst.

"Sorry... just woke up from a not-so-good dream."

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

.:I agree with that assessment.:.

"Would you like to come, Mr. Tarkus?" The Menti asked, transitioning her gaze seamlessly to Labelle in a polite nod. "Provided, of course, Ms. Labelle does not object."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Of course not, of course not! The more the merrier" she said quickly, excited. 

Labelle hadn't had guests over in a long time, not since before... And since then, she hadn't been in a state to have anyone, nor would anyone want to come. Why would they, once they had the slightest place at her. But now she had a whole group coming!  And all the stories they would tell, and the fun they would have, it would help keep Labelle's mind off the pain, and if she did that she needn't worry about the Hunger...

"I can make diudwi meat, and I'll use that special sauce I made up, it has riewuik herbs in, a little salty but so tasty! And we can jdwei, and owijf"

She didn't even realize she was talking about Rahi that the Dasaka people had never seen, that it would sound like nonsense to them.

Labelle started walking away, continuing to plan the meal ahead. She stopped, turning her head.

"Won't you follow me?" she said with a big smile on her face.

She had guests!

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"Okay, what did you need moved?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

"More importantly," Aine said as she held up her hand, indicating for Shu to wait before setting off to help pack up the ship. "Do any of the crates contain items that are prone to break easily? Wouldn't want something essential for the journey to get damaged before we even set sail."

OOC: Does the island we're traveling to have a name?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Leah):

"They are the sons of Makuta." Leah said, dead serious for a change, with no hint of her usual compassion and kindness in her voice. "They were born from his darkness, to carry our his evil will. A Kraata-slug, controlling a body from withing. They can lurk perfectly silent, calculate and strike at a moments notice and have the ability to fly. They are hunters and fighters, advanced predators that are unrelenting once they have been given a task. They would hunt you to the other side of the endless ocean and beyond if commanded. Their shells are tougher than most armour you will find on this island and each has a deadly power: Mind control, fear, command over insects, resistance to ice and other elements. When Makuta reigned, facing one of them alone was as good as a suicide."

She looked the Dasaka in the eyes. "But they are not without weakness: without their master, their resolve is weakened. They are still highly dangerous, but more like feral Rahi. And while they are lethal while inhabited by a Kraata, the slugs themselves are easily dealt with outside their armor."

"Of course, now that the Piraka figured out how to control them, things are looking different again. My brothers and I faced some of your chaotic six...for all their powers, they are quit comfortable hiding behind their new Rahkshi lackeys and it would appear they got more upgrades too, the one called Hakann seemed to spot us in near-perfect darkness."

A grim smile crossed her lips. "But again, they will not have heard of your arrival yet...and since you have a bone to pick with them I am hoping we can help each other out..."

IC: (Hanako)

"Well even with the might they have roused, bringing them to justice is our responsibility, not only for what they did to our people and our homeland, but also for what they have done Mata Nui. You have our cooperation Toa Leah," I replied to Leah in earnest. Now that I and the others had a firmer grasp of how the Chaotic Six had entrenched themselves on the island it would help both our neighbors and ourselves to bring the Piraka to heel and punish them for their evil-doing. To be honest I wasn't one for combat, I was trained for combat, as all Herupa are, but I myself had never been in fights or combats, the likes of which Ayiwah and her crew have dealt with, even in peace time. That wasn't to say for lacking of trying in training, and I wasn't afraid of them, but dealing with them now, had suddenly become a lot more daunting.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

"Of course not, of course not! The more the merrier" she said quickly, excited. 

Labelle hadn't had guests over in a long time, not since before... And since then, she hadn't been in a state to have anyone, nor would anyone want to come. Why would they, once they had the slightest place at her. But now she had a whole group coming!  And all the stories they would tell, and the fun they would have, it would help keep Labelle's mind off the pain, and if she did that she needn't worry about the Hunger...

"I can make diudwi meat, and I'll use that special sauce I made up, it has riewuik herbs in, a little salty but so tasty! And we can jdwei, and owijf"

She didn't even realize she was talking about Rahi that the Dasaka people had never seen, that it would sound like nonsense to them.

Labelle started walking away, continuing to plan the meal ahead. She stopped, turning her head.

"Won't you follow me?" she said with a big smile on her face.

She had guests!

IC (Dakte)

Dakte returned her smile measuredly.

"Lead the way," he said. As they began to follow Labelle, he pressed two fingers against his temple: a simple pnemonic to help him focus an Ideatalk message to Ayiwah.

:Commodore, I'm with Umbraline Sinshi and Vilda Mako. We've been invited to take a meal with a local named Labelle,: he projected onto the mental plane, concentrating on Ayiwah's 'frequency'. :Her hospitality seems honest, though we sense there's something not quite right about her. I'll give you the location once we're there.:

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Haarnak (Marines Headquarters, Cells)

When the next meal came, Haarnak was sitting in the corner of his cell. "Aren't ya gonna question me or somethin'?" he asked the Marine, who ignored him and instead just pushed the tray of food through a slot in the door. "Fine then," the Ta-Toa muttered to himself. "Ignore me. It's not like I have rights or anything..."

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Ayiwah/Leah):

:Understood, Dakte. Keep me apprised.:

The commodore had quickly replied before completely focusing on the discussion at hand then. She was quite happy they had found a common goal with their hosts already. While that was one worry less for the seasoned commander, another concern immediately rose.

"I doubt we have much time to catch them by surprise." she said. "We do not exactly blend in here...they will hear of our arrival soon I fear, by one way or another."

Leah nodded. "Not with those crystal outfits, impressive as they may be." she agreed. 

"So the question is, do we move out quickly and strike while your presence is not widely known yet...or do we take things slow and risk them entrenching themselves further?"

Ayiwah's expression didn't change as she pondered the question. She preferred a quick strike, the sooner and harder, the better. But they could not do it on their own, they didn't know the area. But they also had been here for so little a time, they had not had a chance to even think about how well Toa and Dasaka could fight side by side. That needed to be determined first.

:All shore party members, I have a new order for you: When interacting with the locals, pay special attention to their abilities and assess how well you get along with them. Cooperation will be required and I want to know if it can be done asap. Report back to me at your earliest convenience.:

IC (Tupua):

The dark Toa looked at Liano impassively. "From adventurer to butcher. Interesting." he said. It was clear that there was a step missing between those two points in Liano's life and his tone indicated that he knew as much, but he didn't feel like prying. He appreciated leaving dark chapters of life unmentioned more than most, after all.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Nekka

As Nekka waited with Ashala and Londar for the Akiri, Nekka began to yawn.  Soon her eyelids became too heavy for her to keep up, and within a few minutes, she was asleep.  She didn't snore or make any noise, though, so it was doubtful that Ashala and Londar would be alerted to her falling asleep.

As she slipped into unconsciousness, she began to dream.

"What?  Where am I?" Nekka said as she walked through the uneven lands of the dreamworld.  She started to walk towards a light that kept bothering her when she saw what it was.

It was a Kanohi.

"A Kanohi??  I need to get that!"

As Nekka started running, she noticed that she was going nowhere.  In fact, she was going backwards!

"No no no no no no..."

"...no no no no no!"

Nekka had woken up, presumably alerting Ashala and Londar.  Her face started to turn red as she felt embarassed by her outburst.

"Sorry... just woke up from a not-so-good dream."

IC:

"Its okay, bad dream?" Ashala asked, she was starting to get tired of waiting. "If the Akiri doesn't see us soon I fear I may pass out as well. If she doesn't I say we go back to my place get some rest. I can treat Londar's wounds more there." she smiled.

"And we will take a rain check on our plans." she smiled at Nekka.

IC Solvi

While she was interested in the Dasaka, Solvi had been out of Ta-Koro for several days now. The last time she had been gone this long the Lavapool had been demolished. She wasn't the type of guardswoman to leave work for others or go on ridiculous leaves of absence anyhow.

She gave another bow to Sinshi and her companions.

"I am glad to have met you, Umbraline Sinshi. And your companions." She glanced at the other foreigners, skipping the Ba-Toa. "But, I am afraid I must depart. I have been gone from my koro for several days and am not comfortable leaving it any longer. If you visit Ta-Koro, please seek me out via the Guard headquarters."

...but close to it

IC:

"Figures," Ashala muttered. She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled a note on it before sliding it underneath the Akiri's door.

Ko-Koro was attacked by the Legacy and the Brotherhood... the village has fallen. Seek out Londar if you wish for a first-hand account, he will be staying at Ashala's Herbal Healing and Remedies Boutique.

With the note written Ashala turned away. "There we did our part, hopefully the Akiri won't miss our note. Let's go to my house, I'm beat."

IC: I awake, I laugh, "I'm alive," I shout with gratitude, I feel my hands across my mask, I try to remember how I got here, I have no memory of it, I think back, I have no memories at all, save one of an old man speaking two words, two strange words, I know not what they mean, I finally realize that I am stranded in a land unbeknownst to myself, I scan the area for anything that may remind me where I am, who I am, all that is in my mind  is a name, probably mine, "Petewa," I look at myself, I appear to be a Toa, is one thought that comes to mind, though I have no recollection of what, exactly, a Toa is,

Edited by Petewa

IC: I keep walking, I see nothing, no one, familiar, I think back and all I remember before waking up on the beach is that old man, speaking those two words, I am forced to ask myself, If I remember this much, I must have memories, and if I have memories, then why is this the only one I see? I cannot answer myself, so I continue walking,

Edited by Petewa

OOC: Somebody asked pronunciation for Aokora; I have been pronouncing it her name 'ow-KOR-ah'.

IC: The ga-matoran dragged one of the bushels of equipment onto the boat. "Well, I've been to the island before. On the coast is where Ga-Kini is, so pilgrims of all types head there. I've tried the surface of the island, so I don't think it's there. It might be underground. In fact, it probably is; we can try to find any caves. Maybe even a cove."

Aokora realized something, and dug into her bag, pulling out a scroll and reusable quill. "I am going to need your names on the labor contract, just as a matter of course. Standard stuff, really. Two hundred credits a week, don't steal anything, non-liability for mental condition, you know, that kinda thing."

OOC: Can I get OOC tags on those going? It can be a bit difficult for me to keep track of at least six different people, with me running two expeditions and all.

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: Zaara is going. 

"I already have amnesia," the Su-Toa shrugged, "I don't think my mental condition can get much worse." 

IC Haraki:

"A fool is one who gives up in the face of adversity." Haraki put her spear back in it's proper place. "When I first woke up, I couldn't remember what that big glowy thing in the sky was. I got past it. I got my memories. You'll get your memories back, you've just got to give it more time. Until then, we need to get you a weapon. Aokora! Got anything for tall, dark and forgetful in your boxes?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC Zaara - North Docks. 

The Su-Toa leaned forward and scribbled her name down on the list, thankful that she remembered how to spell it, before walking over to the boat and taking a seat up near the front, eager to get going.