BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Haraki:

Ga-Koro was a suitable enough refuge, she supposed. Haraki never thought she'd have to leave behind Ko-Koro, but life gets in the way sometimes.

As she passed by the village center, she noticed several Toa reading a flyer that promised unique rewards and modest pay. She wondered where she could sign up.

OOC:

Oh, Keeper? Where do I sign up?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: "Two orders of chilled Takea bites please," Aine said.

"I'll have a salad," Shu said.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zaara.

Zaara handed over the money, which was just about the last of her widgets, and the waiter soon returned with their meals. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Oh. It get's pretty boring after a while you know. Yes there are always some nice sights to see, something new occasionally, but after a while it sort of loses it's charm."

Charm. She'd had that once. Now Labelle was as charming as... nothing. She was the bottom,  everyone looked down on her, she knew it and-

She closed her eyes for a moment, then reopened them.

"But why don't you go and start exploring. You can't have come all the way from the Kentuko Archipelago here to walk around one of our villages? I can show you around a bit if you'd like, I travelled a little before, well, the doctor, and you seem like nice people. What do you mean by 'power of the mind'?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Shu began stabbing at his meal with his fork as Aine picked up one of the pieces of meat and plopped it into her mouth after smothering it in the complementary dipping sauce.

"Mmmm...," She said, savoring the taste. This is delicious!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Zaara poked her food tentatively with her fork, before slowly putting a piece in her mouth. It was pleasantly surprising. "Shark tastes good." she agreed. She turned to Shu. "How's your... salad?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Palatable," Shu responded as he continued to eat.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Rolling her eyes, Zaara continued eating, soon devouring the remainder of her meal before calling the waiter back and using her last few coins to order another round. She was starving; how long had it been since she'd last eaten?

She couldn't even remember. 

IC Solvi

She stood quietly, listening and learning more about the deformed Toa and the foreigners as their conversation continued

IC ??

Like so many others in recent days, the Fe-Toa that couldn't remember his name or element washed up on the Ga-Wahi beach

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Aine popped the last of her Takea bites into her mouth, leaning back in her chair as she smiled.

"Thanks for covering for us, Zaara. We'll be sure to return the favor when we get our hands on some of those widget-things," she said before turning to her bodyguard. "Isn't that right, Shu?"

The Le-Toa cupped his hands together as he finished his meal, bowing slightly in appreciation and nodding his head.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well, I guess we can head to the docks now, find out what this poster was talking about?" Zaara asked, "And please, you don't owe me anything. You already helped me get to the hospital, after all." 

IC: "Oh. Well, uh, I guess that makes us even then...," Aine said before scratching at the back of her head. "Yeah, we should probably head on over there before they leave without us."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The Su-Toa got to her feet. "Alright then, let's get moving." 

IC: Shu and Aine returned to their feet as they and Zaara began making their way towards the docks.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"You guys haven't heard anything around town that might give us an idea as to what this is all about?" she asked as they walked. 

IC: "Not a word," Aine said as Shu shook his head. "We're just as much in the dark as you are."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well then, I guess we're all going in blind," once upon a time, she was sure this would have annoyed her. But since she couldn't remember her old life, it didn't really matter much to her anyway. "Is that the docks up ahead?" 

IC: "Looks like it," Aine said. "Ready or not, here we go!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Niikata

Approaching the dock, he wondered where everyone was: it almost seemed he was alone. He shouted "Aokoro? Are you here? I accept the invitation of this 'Quest'! " In his mind, he just repeated "It's only for the money. I need it to buy more tools. Its only for the money.". He began to wait.

everytime i eat sushi i be like

ROFLCOPTER SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY

Also, check out my BZPRPG character.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=828017

"As ready as I'll ever be," Zaara said cheerfully. She had nothing much left to lose, so she was willing to take a chance. 

IC: Jalkron

IC: Jalkron walked onto the dock, listening as the toa of ice shouted something about Aokoro, the person who had arranged the quest.  Figuring that this must be the place to meet, he absorbed his staff and sat down nearby, not saying a word.

IC: Ikinu

Ikinu walked around Ga-Koro, enjoying the sun. He sat down and ate what was left of his Kane-Ra burger. His eyes focused on one particular being in the crowd. He was wearing a green Kualsi and had a broken looking shield. He looked closer. He knew that silver and green armour anywhere. His heart skipped a beat. Deriksha.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha was trying to stop Aurorin from getting beaten up when he noticed a VERY familier looking Onu-Toa staring at him. He teleported to him and looked at him. His eyes began to well up with joyous tears. He knew this Toa. "I-i-Ikinu?" He asked.

IC-Aurorin

After Razsk directed his attention to Deriksha and a Toa of Earth, Aurorin walked over. "Hey Deriksha! I see you've found someone else. He someone you know? Nice to meet you, whatever your name is!" He then held his hand out in an awkward fashion.

OOC

He's like this with everyone he meets.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Ikinu and Deriksha

"The one and only." Ikinu said, grinning happily. Just then a Lesterin and another Toa arrived to greet him. "Hey, I suppose these are your friends. I am Ikinu." Ikinu said, bowing. Deriksha was speechless. "B-but y-y-you..." "Died? Nearly my friend. It was a very close call. But I'll never leave you for long, will I?" Ikinu said, smiling.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC:

"We're only able to explore the... Koro, I think was your word, for now." Sinshi explained, breaking her silence for the first time in a few minutes. Talking with this Ga-Toa was difficult. Her appearance itself did not make her uncomfortable, but the native's demeanor felt amiss. Every so often she paused as though something said had been offensive, and with their difference in cultures, it very well may have been.

"Our leaders are in a meeting with your Akiri. Until they are done we have free roam of the village, but not outside its limits."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Razsk

"More or less.  He once challenged another member of our team to a duel.  That's what happened to his shield.  No idea where she went though.  She's probably scaring some matoran senseless completely unintentionally right now."

Edited by Vestak

IC Solvi

Doubtful that it would work, Solvi mustered all of her considerable will power and mental fortitude and directed it (mentally) in four words at Sinshi

;I don't trust her;

If nothing else, she might have caught her meaningful glance

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: Don't know, the notice described the quest well but left all the important parts out.

IC: Razsk

"Yeah, kinda strange, we know.  Essie is terrifying, efficient, and emotionless.  Don't give her any reason to kill you, because she will, and it will be difficult to stop her.  Thankfully she doesn't understand insults, otherwise Deriksha would have been dead back in Ko." 

IC:

This brought up an interesting question that I didn't remember if I'd just asked a few minutes ago or not. That said, with all the rapid-fire crazy things popping out of the woodwork since I'd started this conversation, I think I deserved a little forgiveness on that front.

Also I didn't think Solvi was very keen on trusting this Labelle person. Don't ask me why, even someone like me gets gut feelings.

"I'm sorry if I asked you already and forgot, but how long are you all staying, anyway? Do you know?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens