BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Solvi

Her mind prickled, it was the feeling of being watched mixed with an innate feeling of disgust. The feeling one had when an infected rahi lurked around the next bend or in the next clearing, or the tingly feeling one had alone in the wilderness at night

Earlier, she had told Tarkus that "eavesdropping was rude," but it had been only a statement, not threatening as now spoke. She didn't trust the local guards to handle local trash,  so leveling her sword at the figure lurking in the distance she spoke in an authoritative voice

"Eavesdropping is rude. Step into the light."

OOC: @Fanixe

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC:

Woah woah woah woah woah! Did this lady do anything with an ounce of tact? Believe me, I agreed with the sentiment--that lurk-in-the-shadows-and-eavesdrop act was shifty at best, but wasn't there at least a little leeway to be had? At least not sticking swords at people in the middle of a rapidly becoming crowded street? Maybe she was just shy and cautious of the foreigners, like me, right?

I looked at the figure again, long and hard.

And consoled myself with the knowledge that a civilized person thinks above and beyond their every instinct-- which was telling me that this could be trouble. So in spite of said instincts, I forced myself to play devil's advocate.

"Calling them out would've been enough; I don't think you needed the sword, Miss Soter."

I did end up refraining from asking her to put it down, though.

helo frens

IC:

Labelle gasped inaudibly, surprised at being found out. People usually just ignored her presence, preferring not to have their day sullied by someone as deformed as herself.

She took a few hesitant steps forward, her head bent to the ground to avoid the group's gaze.

When she was still a few feet from the edge of one of Toa's sword, she finally looked up. Her veil dropped slightly so that half her face was now visible, and Labelle prepared herself for the gasps and looks of loathing that accompanied her wherever she went. She hated it.

"I - I'm sor- sorry. I for- forget myself sometimes. People usually ju - just ignore me. I was looking at those two" she said pointing at Sinshi and Mako. "They don't look like they're from ar- around here." Even besides for the stutter, Labelle's words were slurred, another side effect of her change, and another reason she preferred not to talk at all when she was by herself.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

See? She just wanted a look at them, that was all. Sure she didn't look the best...

Or good...

Or even adequate, but that was no reason to be openly hostile, was it?

"May as well introduce yourselves, then."

Keeping an open mind and a cool head was key in situations like these. It was a good thing I could handle being a mediator like this.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

"I am...ugggh....Labelle" the Toa of Water said slowly.

She started to life a heavily scarred and clubby hand up, then stopped halfway. Her eyes were still on the sword held up to her.

The Hunger attacked her again and with it came a fresh bout of pain. Labelle winced, holding it back.

"And who - who are you all?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Zaara from Le-Wahi.

IC: Zaara

After wandering for days, dazed by the wound to her head, Zaara stumbled through the gates of Ga-Koro. She could barely remember what had happened between leaving the jungle and arriving here. Vague snatches of conversation, half-remembered sights and sounds... she was certain there'd been another village between Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi. That was where her journey had begun. Somehow, she'd missed it...

She made it a few more steps before collapsing, exhausted, in the middle of the road just inside the city gates. 

OOC: Zaara available for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Looks like I'll be returning the favor, Roman.

IC: "Shu, look over there!"

Aine's outburst caught the Le-Toa's attention as she directed him towards the Toa of Plasma who had just entered the village and collapsed in the street. He quickly pushed himself off of the wall as the Cy-Lesterin returned to her feet, the duo rushing over to aid her as Mirra and Wisp had once done for them.

"Is she concious?"

Shu shrugged as he turned her over onto her back, noticing the wound on her head. He wasn't a doctor, but he did know how to injure others, and this injury in particular didn't look good. This put him in a dilemma.

If he left Aine on her own, whether she went for help or watched over the Su-Toa while he did so, he wouldn't be doing his job; she could be attacked as well, and he wouldn't be there to keep her safe. If she didn't wake up and he moved her, however, he risked making the injury worse.

Either way, he still had to check, hoping for the best as he did so.

He slowly waved his hand over her face, snapping his fingers in an attempt to get a response.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: One good deed deserves another?

IC: Zaara.

Zaara blinked her eyes open. "Who are you?" she managed to cough out, "This is... Ga-Koro, right?" she'd been here once before; she knew the place on sight. But how had she gotten here from Le-Koro? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Something like that. Also, no interaction.

IC: Shu nodded as Aine began to speak.

"That's Shu, and I'm Aine," the Cy-Lesterin said as she moved her hand into the Su-Toa's field of vision and held up displayed three of her own fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Zaara's vision was blurry, and it took her a few seconds to focus, but she managed it. "Three," she said uncertainly. 

IC: Aine looked at Shu, nodding before turning back towards the Su-Toa.

"Do you think you can walk if we help you along to the hospital, or do you need to be carried?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I can walk," she managed to say, "I think I must have walked... here... from Le-Wahi. A little more won't kill me." 

IC:

"You're an idiot, you know." Lazily the Le-Toa sipped from a now significantly cooler mug. Half closed eyes guided it back down to its coaster as she regarded the other occupant of the couch.

"I'm fond of you. But you're a bit of an idiot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Wow. Ungrateful much."

Til kicked back on the couch and leaned his head against Liara's collar.

"Do you see how hurt I am by your institutions that I am a lackwit. This is my 'I'm hurting' grin."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Dakte)

It took Dakte a few seconds to make up his mind.

He walked past Solvi, and placed his hand on the flat of her blade. He calmly but firmly pushed the sword down until it no longer pointed at Labelle. He gave its owner a look, the message of which was clear: that won't be necessary.

He then approached the scarred Toa.

"My name is Ageru Dakte. I am a Menti warrior of the Dasaka," he said. His eyes showed no sign of revulsion at Labelle's disfigured appearance; rather, they had a glimmer of pity. "Are you in pain?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Nekka

Nekka began following Ashala toward the gates Ga-Koro. I hope the matoran in Ko-Koro are alright... Nekka thought to herself. She was terribly concerned about the situation.

IC: Ashala and NPC

The Toa of water turnee to make sure Nekka was following her, the guards at the gate of Ga-Koro recognized her.

One of them arched a brow at Londar who was in her arms. "Please somethinr awful has happened, can you lead us to the Marine HQ?" She asked. The guard nodded his mask.

"Right this way."

IC: Nekka

As Nekka walked through the gates of Ga-Koro, she looked in awe at the buildings.  She hadn't seen any structures like these in a while, if she had seen any in the first place.

She caught a matoran staring at her in fear, or was it judgement?  She wrapped her arms around her body; a fearful look beginning to form on her face.  Well, I guess Ashala's one of a kind...

Nekka closed her eyes for a moment, holding back a single tear, before opening her eyes, all while keeping up with Ashala.  Her arms still clutched to her body, fearful of judgement over her race.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

"You don't have a hurting grin. You have a fake grin you use to try to cover up when you're hurting. That's just a grin." Liara shot back, shifting slightly to let the Ba-Toa rest his head easier. "And your fake one is pretty obvious."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Nekka

"Wha- oh, well, I'm nervous here.  I think the matoran here are afraid of me, or worse, they're judging me."  Nekka said to Ashala.  She had caught more matoran staring at her in fear or judgement, and it was really upsetting her.  I hope nobody reports me or anything, Nekka thought to herself.  She was afraid of her race's reputation.  As she kept up with Ashala her fears began piling up on her as she closed her eyes tightly, peeking out of one eye just to make sure she didn't walk into any sort of danger.  I'm so scared, she thought.  Unbeknownst to her, the matoran that were staring at her started to divert their attention from her, as if they knew that their judgmental gazing was making her uncomfortable.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

"Three years of obliviousness speaks otherwise."

IC:

"Why have you not sought a healer, Ms. Labelle?" Sinshi asked softly, regarding the Toa calmly. Her appearance was surprising, something not commonly seen in her homeland, but it was not monstrous; she had suffered injury, and injury could be healed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro)

"And I'm Vilda Mako!" I supplied where I appeared beside Dakte.

This "Labelle" was a new one, if only because she looked like she'd been dragged through several fights without any rest or healing in between. She oozed "Hard living" in all the wrong ways. I pitied her.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

I don't need your pity! I'll beat you senseless, cut you up till I look like a princess compared to you, then we'll se who needs to be pitied! I'll -

Labelle breathed in deeply, pushing away the unbidden thoughts and eliciting another sharp pain as the hunger for Sadism went unfed.

"Yes, I do feel pain. Some days are better than others, though the last few have been... particularly difficult."  She smiled weakly. "Don't worry though, it's nothing I can't handle. It's my life now. As for why I haven't been to a healer...it was a doctor that did this. A great doctor.

Great, and terrible.

"I had a surgery, and there were... complications. The procedure was complex and dangerous, so there wouldn't be a point in trying to find someone to fix it. Whoever I approached would just make it worse."

"But you probably don't want to hear about me and my life. Most people don't....But you lot must be interesting! Your names sound as st- as foreign as you're dressed. What can you tell me about where you're from?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: I raised an eyebrow. St-?

Really? You think nobody's going to catch that? The way they're dressed is very exotic and appealing, thank you very much! And what was with that breathe-in-deep thing? If you're going to need to put a rein on whatever you feel like saying, get that out of the way first. That's how it should be done.

helo frens

IC: "Le-Wahi?," Aine said as Shu helped the Su-Toa back to her feet. "Where's that?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Somewhere... stupidly far away..." Zaara said, almost in disbelief, "...why... how did I walk here from there?"  

IC:

"Then you're truly good at being stoic, because you had no visible reaction." The Le-Toa opened one eye further. "And we loop back to idiot, because if you're aware that I was trying and you still kept waiting, that doesn't make sense."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"You were trying?" Tillian asked skeptically, rolling over on his side and wrapping his arms around Liara. He pulled her lab coat over both of them as a makeshift blanket. "Jeez. Your technique needs work."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "You must have a ridiculous amount of stamina if it's that far away," Aine said as Shu threw one of the Su-Toa's arms around his shoulders and they began to walk towards the hospital. "Do you remember how you were wounded?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Beetles, in the jungle. They were... eating the trees... a branch fell down, hit me in the head... but that must have been days ago..."

IC:

"Okaaaaaay," I mumbled, looking around innocently, trying to appear disinterested with the ongoing saga of Captain Treize and her unspecified-number-of-but-at-least-nineteen siblings, flipping another Dragon absently in my hand, pushing down the urge to light up another smoke, definitely not caring about Treize's family, spotting Akimoto gawking at the metal in the village, not thinking about Treize's sisters--

Whoa, hold up.

"Hey, Aki! Over here!"

-Void

IC

Aki obediently came at the sound of her name, too awestruck to even bother responding. 

"This place... I can't even."