BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Asa

Asa noted that number, remembering what Mura had told her:

"Right, there's- " he took a deep breath " - Fire, water, earth, stone, air, ice, magnetism, gravity, iron, plantlife, plasma - that's me - crystal...um...lightning, smoke, although I've only ever met one being like that...I think that's it."

"Yeah..."

Things like fire, water, and ice didn't that extreme, but there were individuals that could control the air she breathed, the gravity keeping her rooted to the ground, said ground itself... Asa shuddered.

IC: Eleen (Ga-koro Marines HQ, dungeons)

"Phah, good luck using your elemental powers without a mask, fool" she replied contemptuously. "And don't forget we're under water. You don't seem like a swimmer, to be honest." She looked at the Toa for a moment, pondering what drove people into being criminals, before turning to Orku and ordering him to follow her. "The next meal should be served in a few hours", she told Haarnak and walked away.

OoC: While it might not be fully canon, I think it's reasonable that Toa can't use their elemental powers without their masks, because otherwise it would be pretty much impossible to detain them.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

-IC:-

IC:

I, as a habit, don't enjoy mysteries. And so between Ekko's affirmations that she was indeed friends with this Moana figure, and the subject's adamant protestations to the contrary, I was caught in a bit of an impasse. It would be bordering on the idiotic to invite an unknown quasi-inebriated drifter onto the ship, but if we just let her leave I would have to spend the entire journey to Po-Koro puzzling out her true identity.

And that, quite frankly, wouldn't at all.

So, chalk up my next bit of idiocy to my need for instant gratification and hold your hate mail ladies and gentlemen.

"If it was nothing personal," I called out to the stranger, "why don't you stay, and we can figure out exactly how Ekko knows you?"

IC:

"Seventeen elements?"

I think my mouth might have fallen open slightly.

"That's ... quite a few. Do you have, uh, a comprehensive list?" I asked, my brain still trying to return to normal operating functions after that little bit of information. "Just ... for safety's sake."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Londar

"Why didn't I just take the cable car to Ta," Londar moaned as he collapsed outside of the Ga-Koro gates. "Guh... Muscles, please work."

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Ashala

As Ashala and Nekka were not far from the gates just to the village she was able to see Londar collapse. She turned to her skakdi friend.

"I'll be right back." She said before summoning her mask of speed. She was gone in a blur of speed, rushing to his side before picking him up and returning a minute later before laying him in the sand.

"He's injured," she said. "I'll do my best to heal him." She opened her med-kit and began pulling out healing herbs and bandages, along with a needle some thread and disinfectant.

OOC: Apologies for the (somewhat) late response

IC: Nekka

Nekka was puzzled as to where Ashala had gone, as she hadn't seen Londar collapse to the ground.  After a minute, Ashala returned with Londar.

Wait, did Ashala mention that she was a healer?  Nekka thought to herself as she saw Ashala take out her med-kit and pull out supplies.  As Ashala was doing that, Nekka sat down nearby and began drawing more patterns into the sand with her sharp fingernail.  One of which patterns was a Kanohi, of which Nekka desired.  She didn't care if she couldn't use it; all that mattered to her was that she had one.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC: Asa

Asa recited the list Mura had gave her.

"... Wait, that's fourteen."

EDIT:

IC: Londar

Londar groaned. "Ko-Koro was captured by forces led by Echelon," he muttered, still really tired. "They let me and some other survivors escape for some reason..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Her heart thudded in her chest at Londar's words. "Does the Akiri know? If not we need to alert the whole village." Ashala said as she continued tending to his wounds.

"Sorry to interrupt our plans for fun, sometimes bad stuff like this comes up." She said to Nekka who was drawing in the sand. She still couldn't believe it. Ko-Koro had fallen. The city of ice. She had always felt a connection to her brothers and sisters of Ko, ice was just frozen after all, on a whole they just flowed not as easy as Ga-Matoran and they were more cold and stoic.

IC:

The change in culture had made reading the area around her more difficult, simply due to the sheer variance in behavior on this island compared to her home. Unmistakable, however, was the silence that now emanated from the Toa of Stone. When a formerly talkative individual went silent, particularly one carrying a sword so large as that, it was worth paying attention. The Menti turned her thoughts towards the previous few moments, seeking the root cause of the change. Finding it took but a moment; for one such as Solvi Soter, resolve was a matter of utmost importance. To imply that hers was lacking was a most grievous insult, though such had not been her meaning.

"I think, Lady Soter, you may have mistaken my meaning. The doubt was in the past tense, as your resolve is clear." Sinchi clasped her hands behind her back, once more resuming the posture most comfortable to her. "Nevertheless, if you ever find yourself in my homeland I welcome you to my home."

She permitted the faintest hints of a smile, accompanied by a quip to lighten the mood. "Provided the setting down of that blade of yours won't cause an earthquake."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Onu-Koro has thingies that nullify elemental powers, so I'm guessing that the other Koro do as well, so that's what I'lol go by.

IC: Haarnak (Ga-Koro, Marine HQ, Dungeons)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 4

Haarnak smirked as the Marine walked away- so smug and secure in her supposed moral high ground- and summoned a flame in the palm of his hand.

Or at least, he tried.

As soon as the fire came into being, it was snuffed out by some unknown force.

Haarnak attempted it again, only to be met with the same outcome: no fire.

His mask was gone; no flight.

In a cramped space.

Yeah, Haarnak went a bit crazy. Just a bit.

As soon as he lost his abilities, he began acting like a wild Rahi; throwing himself at the bars of the cell in vain; his mouth foaming; sobbing in fear; howling like a hunting Kavinika.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: 

I don't know what's going on anymore. Miss Soter had fallen silent, but Miss Sinshi sounded like she was trying to make amends? There she went getting all rigid again... Though that may have actually been a good thing, considering Miss Soter was definitely not a normal person like myself. She was the epitome of a military woman, a conqueror waiting for the right moment to lead the charge against all she saw as without resolve, or something like that.

Point was, she was probably appreciative of the discipline. That's the point I wanted to make.

So if you are, Miss Sinshi, please continue. We could use that. Leaving with grudges would only end up terribly for everyone involved. I was even willing to forgive Miss Soter for all the nonsense about her never noticing me.

Mostly, anyway. It does get a guy's nerves into a knot when it happens repeatedly and causes physical pain.

And from a pretty one too. Womanizing sex fiend I am not, but I am still a guy, so that was an extra twist to the knife.

Naturally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Sudo found himself agreeing there. The happiest course of action, since they were all waiting on their superior officers to chart a course, give them orders, look alive...

Well, you get the picture. Anyways, the happiest course of action would be for them to piece together whatever connection, real or imagined, this "Moana" had with his troublesome understudy.

Understudy? Is that even a good word for it? It's not like I can use "underclassman" or "junior", though she does seem to fit the "troublesome, smarmy kouhai that has good banter with the main character" character archetype.

This wasn't a highschool setting, despite how their interactions may have fooled someone into thinking it was one.

I guess I'll go with that until I find a Dictionary.

Sheesh. "Troublesome" is right on the money with her.

"It'd certainly be smart from where I'm looking at things from," he added, leaning over the rail a bit. "That way, the question of what any connection you two might have doesn't eat away us for the rest of the week."

Or at least, eat away at -me-. I project a little sometimes, sue me.

But don't actually, I think I'm broke

helo frens

Her heart thudded in her chest at Londar's words. "Does the Akiri know? If not we need to alert the whole village." Ashala said as she continued tending to his wounds.

"Sorry to interrupt our plans for fun, sometimes bad stuff like this comes up." She said to Nekka who was drawing in the sand. She still couldn't believe it. Ko-Koro had fallen. The city of ice. She had always felt a connection to her brothers and sisters of Ko, ice was just frozen after all, on a whole they just flowed not as easy as Ga-Matoran and they were more cold and stoic.

Nekka overheard the dialogue about Ko-Koro.  "Ko-Koro?"  Nekka muttered to herself, in fear of being judged for not knowing a major village of the island.  She got up and wiped her drawing in the sand clean.  "Excuse me, but what is Ko-Koro, and what has happened to it?"  Nekka had concern in her voice as she correctly inferred that Ko-Koro was a village.  She had no idea, however, of the significance that it served.

BZPRPG Profiles

-IC:-

Moana, despite the abnormality of the current situation, cautiously refrained from striding wordlessly away from the seemingly insane group as fast as possible. People had asked Moana to stay or wait a while myriad times (and for infinite reasons, attempted organ theft the option she considered eminent), and some of them had even been more visibly insane than the current offeror, but she could never find it in herself to completely ignore the idea of having a normal night's sleep. Not immediately, at least. She supposed that it was just the possibility of a bed (and, if she was lucky, a soft one at that), for the first time in literally years, that was so tantalising. She nearly accepted on the spot, hesitating only out of fear for loss of life and limb.

"Stay where? With who?" She spoke with a strange mixture of frigidity and fervent distrust, oscillating between violent distrust, manifested in her acerbic speech and insane gaze, and uncaring phlegm, reflected in her posture and aimless locomotion.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

"Oh, do you have a library here? It'd make learning about Mata-Nui so much easier, especially for our sisters back home. And is there one large library, or is it spread out throughout the island? On Kentoku there is the main Imperial Library in the capital, but most clans also have small collection" Soraph asked excitedly.

She felt her stomach grumble.

"Also, about that food...."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Nekka overheard the dialogue about Ko-Koro.  "Ko-Koro?"  Nekka muttered to herself, in fear of being judged for not knowing a major village of the island.  She got up and wiped her drawing in the sand clean.  "Excuse me, but what is Ko-Koro, and what has happened to it?"  Nekka had concern in her voice as she correctly inferred that Ko-Koro was a village.  She had no idea, however, of the significance that it served.

The Ga-Toa healer turned towards the Skakdi, she had forgotten for a moment that Nekka was so new to the island. Ko-Koro is a village like Ga-Koro. Except it is the village of ice. We have six villages on this island for each of the six main elements, and then a few smaller side villages. Apparently Ko-Koro has been overrun by bad people, people who follow the Lord of Shadows, Makuta. They have taken the village prisoner, at least those it seems that haven't killed." she knew this wasn't what Nekka wanted to hear.

"Mata Nui isn't all fun Nekka, there is a darkness to this island and it is filled with many good people, but equally as many bad."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Darien

"Whatever is going on over there, I hope everything is alright...." Darien knew better than most the horrors that Makuta and those that followed him could inflict. His own family had been wiped out by Makuta, save himself and his sister. 

But Makuta is dead...those that follow him are doomed to fail... Or at least that's what he hoped. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The Ga-Toa healer turned towards the Skakdi, she had forgotten for a moment that Nekka was so new to the island. Ko-Koro is a village like Ga-Koro. Except it is the village of ice. We have six villages on this island for each of the six main elements, and then a few smaller side villages. Apparently Ko-Koro has been overrun by bad people, people who follow the Lord of Shadows, Makuta. They have taken the village prisoner, at least those it seems that haven't killed." she knew this wasn't what Nekka wanted to hear.

"Mata Nui isn't all fun Nekka, there is a darkness to this island and it is filled with many good people, but equally as many bad."

"Oh dear..." Nekka quietly said to herself.  Not even a day on this island and already trouble's found its way...

"Is there anything we can do about it?" Nekka asked; a concerned gaze upon her visage.  She wanted to help badly, yet she knew that whatever overran Ko-Koro must've been powerful, perhaps too powerful.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Solvi

She returned an, if possible, fainter smile. Though her attempt was thwarted by a subtle blush and a softening of her gaze and stance.

"I thank you for the invitation," she unbuckled her katana in it's sheath, holding it up. She had not seen the Dasaka's earlier soulsword exhibition, and thus assumed the sword at her hip was her only armament. She unsheathed the weapon, it was a deep and dull gray. The only sheen was at it's edge, it resembled stone more than metal.

Turning the weapon over, she handed it to the warrior woman, "This is the ancestral weapon of my family. It was forged from a star that fell into the Po-Wahi desert long ago. Or at least, that was my grandfather's claim." She didn't think it was heavy nor large enough to cause earthquakes either. Though she didn't comment on it.

In a better mood, she acknowledged the Ba-Toa with a glance, handing him the sheath. "This is a weapon as well. That same grandfather was a monk and vowed to never shed blood, when Makuta sent his rahkshi out onto the island, he slew four with that sheath to save his daughter."

Exchanging and discussing one's weapon seemed a reasonable form of introduction to her, "What kind of weapons do your people carry?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it