BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Arzaki and Toenga from Ta-Wahi.

IC: Arzaki

Arzaki and Toenga arrived in Ga-Wahi an hour or two after leaving Toenga's hut. They followed the shoreline relatively closely, looking out to sea. They occasionally saw Matoran in boats, doing whatever it was they were doing. Birds flew overhead, screeching their shanties to any who would hear them.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

IC:

Labelle listened intently to the visitor's explanation of their homeland. It seemed a little more rigid, and dangerous, than she'd thought originally, but that didn't discourage her. She was sure that would enjoy the place when she did, one day, go to visit. Maybe live, if the people there were as generally as nice as these seated beside her. 

The warmth from fingers and toes began to spread, infusing her arms and legs. 

"Oooooo" Labelle said. The sensation soothed aching muscles and more. It was the same feeling she always got when feeding the Hunger. 

The sleeping draught was potent, but tolerance developed quickly. The first few evenings all it took was a few drops for a restful sleep. Days later it took a meaningful sip, then a mouthful and then a whole cup. As she'd thought when spiking the tea, Labelle had been using it for a month. The Datsue was blinking vigorously, he must already be feeling the effects the Toa of Water thought. And Sinshi looked a more tired than before, she would succumb soon enough. Tarkus would as well. Labelle had seen Dakte take a large gulp, he would not doubt dose off. Though he did seem rather a alert...

Labelle let her senses spread out across the table. She could feel the moisture in the meat in addition to the water in her guests cups. Mako's and Sinshi's cups had indeed been emptied. Tarkus' was almost full - she hoped that what he'd drunk was enough. But Dakte's! She wasn't a master of her element, but Labelle was certain the Menti's tea had hardly been touched, if at all. 

That's not good she though, worried. They've all got to fall asleep, or I won't be able to bring them inside on the couches and wake up with them later, and they'll know what I've done, any they'll hate me, and I won't have any friends and, and and....

I'll kill him, then drop him in the water. When we wake it'll seem like he went for a swim and drowned.

No! I can't do that. I can't. I won't!

There's no other way. I must.

I'll...I'll find another way, Labelle promised. I will.

"But if Dastoo are outside the system, what if they did something bad? How would the law be enforced for someone that doesn't belong in it?"

She just had to wait for the others to fall asleep, then she would deal with Dakte.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Arzaki and Toenga from Ta-Wahi.

Arzaki and Toenga arrived in Ga-Wahi an hour or two after leaving Toenga's hut. They followed the shoreline relatively closely, looking out to sea. They occasionally saw Matoran in boats, doing whatever it was they were doing. Birds flew overhead, screeching their shanties to any who would hear them.

IC: Toenga

"I always liked the birds," Toenga said dreamily. "They make me think of faraway lands - of adventure, and freedom. Those birds can fly off to wherever they wish - they're the only truly free beings, Arzaki..."

Arzaki blinked at Toenga's words and stopped in his tracks.

"With that mindset, Toenga, they WILL be the only truly free beings. When someone says they can't do something, then they can't. Their mind blocks it off from all possibility. All you have to do, Toenga, is just try. Hmm. Now it seems like I'm the one being a Turaga. Anyway, we need to get going."

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Toenga shook his head.

"This island, Arzaki - this island is what's holding us back, not our minds. If we could just... figure a way off of it. There has to be something else out there, far beyond the waves... new lands to map, to discover. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that, who isn't satisfied with this life."

The Matoran popped a hand over his mouth, and his cheeks would've turned bright red if that was possible with Kanohi.

"Oh - I mean, oh, I'm sorry. What would Nyli say if she heard me say that... I mean, oh, I love her, and I would never ever leave her. When I said 'life', I just meant, you know... living in circles, if you understand what I mean. I didn't mean I was discontent with what I have - Mata Nui has blessed me greatly - but I just feel... I don't know. Lost."

Arzaki stared out to the ocean and at the birds once more.

"I'm sure there's a way off, we just don't have any easy or obvious ways of doing so. Trust me, Toenga. I haven't let anything get in the way of my goals. And I won't let anyone get in the way of my revenge...."

As Arzaki started to say 'revenge,' his voice rose, he clenched his teeth and his fists, and his swords started getting hotter. He knew he was getting mad, but he had no idea how to calm himself. Smoke started to slowly drift from the weapons on his waist.

Toenga glanced over and saw Arzaki smoking. Except, it didn't occur to him that it was the Toa's rage - rather, the young Matoran thought that he had literally caught fire.

So, he did the worst possible thing he could've done.

Shouting out in fear, Toenga grabbed a large seashell from his pack, scooped in a large amount of sea water from the coastline, and with a sploosh threw it across Arzaki's lower torso area.

Astounded, Arzaki looked down at his waist and saw it was soaking. Not only did that rust his joints, it also made him ever angrier. He clenched his fists even harder, and slowly turned his head toward the Matoran. He drew his blades slowly, and as soon as his swords left their scabbards, they burst into flames. He assumed a combative stance and stared at the Matoran, neither moving, for at least five minutes. Eventually, the flames dwindled and Arzaki returned his blades to his waist.

"Sorry," is all he said.

With a yelp, the Matoran had drawn his only weapon - a meat knife - and pointed it defensively at Arzaki. He remained in that position until the Toa apologized.

"It's - it's okay, I guess," he said shakily. He put his knife back in his cutlery satchel. "Just... just control yourself in the future, please?"

"I'll try," Arzaki replied. "We should arrive in Ga-Koro in a few hours. If I start burning again, it's my swords. They burst into flames whenever I get mad."

IC: Wraith 

The ice Toa arrived at the gates of Ga-koro, it didn't take him long to confirm his identity with the Marines before they let him in. Why was he at the village of water? He wasn't sure himself. His village had been taken from him, he felt like he was without purpose. 

He pressed on.

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

As light streamed into the hut that Kixin had claimed as his own (after paying a small fee to actually buy the hut), the irritable slug-thing on his back trilled rather annoyedly and imperiously, mentally (and, if one counted the trill, audibly) commanding the Vortixx it was attached to to wake up and go find some breakfast or do something else productive rather than lay on a bed for another third of the day. That irritable slug-thing was, of course, Kixin's Parakuka, Xicuta. And Xicuta was annoyed with the fact that it could feel just how hungry Kixin was because Kixin had forgotten to eat dinner.

So now Xicuta was doing its best to approximate an alarm clock, forcefully expelling air between the chitinous plates that covered its body, and most likely annoying Kixin's neighbours, although they wouldn't have to deal with the headache Kixin would feel if Xicuta had to keep going much longer. Besides, from what Xicuta had seen in previous days and was hearing from general noise outside, something interesting was probably happening, and Xicuta wanted to see what it was. Kixin being Xicuta's current host, it was Kixin's duty to get up and investigate for Xicuta.

So Xicuta continued to shrilly trill almost-musical notes in an attempt to wake Kixin up quickly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Well, I forged these two myself. Some sorta stone or gem that I found that I put in the pommel makes them do that. I think. I don't actually know. I call them the Flamera Twins. You know, I could make you a weapon. Maybe not one that catches on fire, but that little prodding stick you have won't do much. Of course, I can't do it right here."

"A chainsaw sword, eh? Well... I think I can. Actually..." said Arzaki, as he drifted off into thought.

"Yeah, pretty sure I can do that. One handed or two handed?"

"Alright, I'll get on that as soon as I get back to my forge," Arzaki said.

As the duo climbed to the crest of a hill, Arzaki could see structures far off into the distance. Civilization.

"We're close. I can just barely see Ga-Koro from here."

As the two approached the village, Arzaki said to Toenga, "Maybe you should talk to the guards. You've been here before, so they'll trust you more than me."

After Toenga talked to the guards a bit, he and Arzaki entered the village. Arzaki looked around, taking in the huts and the villagers hustling about, trading fish and other things.

IC: Aokora sidestepped the sick toa and walked easily to the bow of the boat. "That island up north, in the bay, is where we're heading. We'll probably circle the island for a bit, looking for a good place to set up camp."

She surveyed the occupants, including Zaara. "Don't worry folks, I'm sure it won't take long to get there!"

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

We're all getting tired too fast.

She could see it. Tarkus' eyelids were beginning to droop, and so were Mako's. Sinshi could feel her own doing much the same. Ordinarily she might have attributed it to fatigue, but she had been alert only a few minutes ago. And the others were tiring too. Three people at the same time wasn't natural. And they'd all-

Drunken the tea. The fact registered far too dimly, and far too slowly. She should have seen the common denominator earlier. There was little doubt in her mind, not now. But her faculties were fading fast. They needed to get out. Get out now.

.:We've been drugged.:. She said, though she could feel her thoughts getting fuzzier. Determinedly she 'boosted' the signal, forcing her thoughts together. Her faculties were intact, and her powers were too. She needed to keep it together. .:We need to get out... Now. We need... Need to go. I'm fading fast. To all crew... Shore... Members. This is a warning. Dakte, we need an excuse. A way out.:.

I am Sinshi, I am an Umbraline. My will is strong, and I must restore my family.

Unseen, her fingers dug into her palms, the pain keeping the drowsiness at bay, if only for the moment.

I will not... Succumb here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gabe

"Praise Trillby Nui!" the De-Matoran exclaimed, brushing off (heh) his attacker and retrieving his hat from the Ga-Matoran.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Dessa

Dessa strolled through Ga-Koro, wondering just how far south she'd have to go to find a viable prospect.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:

"But if Dastoo are outside the system, what if they did something bad? How would the law be enforced for someone that doesn't belong in it?"

IC: Vilda Mako (Labelle's House)

"Well, obviously. 'Freedom' doesn't equate to 'do whatever you please without repercussions', the law is as real as ever, there's just different level of punishments for different members of the different castes.

I sipped the Tea again, feeling myself doze off more and more. My sleepy mind reached out to Kama, holding mental hands as I gave her some instructions.

:Alright, you know what to do: I finished to Kama as I stifled a massive yawn.

OOC: Feel free to assume that he falls asleep soon after this.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Aokora sidestepped the sick toa and walked easily to the bow of the boat. "That island up north, in the bay, is where we're heading. We'll probably circle the island for a bit, looking for a good place to set up camp."

She surveyed the occupants, including Zaara. "Don't worry folks, I'm sure it won't take long to get there!"

IC: Zaara - Boat.

"I hope so..." Zaara sat back, eyes closed. Her lunch - the only meal she'd eaten in three days - had been puked over the side. Her stomach was empty, and that sensation left her feeling even sicker. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Keeper of Time has allowed me to do a retcon post due to poor internet issues and missing the boat.

For your character being on Aokora's boat... eh, I'll make an exception for you. Maybe your character can bond with the other amnesiac on board. Just make a post on the boat, and say OOC that I gave you permission.

== Ga-Koro Boat ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: Having just made it on the boat as it was leaving thanks to someone actually hearing her cry out the Ga-Matoran walked the confines of this great craft. Walking around she noticed Zaara a tall Toa with white and orange armor sitting not so comfortably. She remembered seeing her purge herself over the edge of the boat and figured maybe she could use something to replenish what was lost. "Hello there. I kind of noticed your situation, sorry it was hard to miss. I do have some extra bread if you care to partake with me?" Taking her pack from her back and opening it, She revealed a small loaf of bread and broke it in half before handing it to Zaara in hope she would take it to help feel better.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

After Toenga talked to the guards a bit, he and Arzaki entered the village. Arzaki looked around, taking in the huts and the villagers hustling about, trading fish and other things.

IC: Dessa

Dessa strolled through Ga-Koro, wondering just how far south she'd have to go to find a viable prospect.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Toenga said, tugging on Arzaki's arm like a child. "I love the ocean - and the birds, of course - but my favorite sight here is that amazing waterfall. Isn't i -"

Toenga didn't get the chance to finish his sentence, before he ran smack into another being - a very tall one. A Vortixx.

Despite his experiences traveling, Toenga had never come face-to-face with an actual Vortixx. The size difference between the two caused the Su-Matoran to take in a sharp breath of wonder - and fear.

"Uh, sorry... ma'am," he said shakily. "I didn't see you there. Uh, I mean, I know that sounds kind of impossible and all, given how tall you are, but..."

Toenga's words trailed off with a squeak that sounded like a leaking air bladder.

OOC: That's you, Perp

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Arzaki, Ga-Koro

Arzaki let out a sigh of slight annoyance and grabbed his blade, just in case a fight broke out.

OOC: He didn't pull out his sword, just grabbed it in it's scabbard. Just wanted to make that clear.

Edited by Arzaki
  • Upvote 1

IC:

Not good, Mako's down. Miss Sinshi was starting to go too... Soon it'd just be me and Mr. Datke... And Labelle.

Not good at all. What should I do? Should I make a scene? Should I come up with some excuse to leave? Should I stifle this yawn?

I did do that, at least. But as to everything else, I was stumped.

"I dunno if I got enough sleep last night..."

I mumbled it almost without thinking. Whether or not this was a mistake, well, I could only wait and see now.

helo frens

"Thanks," she said gratefully, putting the bread away in her pack. If she hate it now she'd only end up spewing it over the side within five minutes or so. Sea sickness was a pain like that. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

== Ga-Koro - Boat ==

IC: Well She may not have any idea who she was or what she was doing on this boat but it looked as though this Ga-Matoran may have just made a friend. Releasing the piece of bread she held out to Zaara and watching the Toa place it into a pack of her own she figured maybe some more conversation was in order. Maybe it would also help this one get over her sick feeling. "So what brings you on this voyage? I don't honestly know what is going on. I just got into town after walking the coast and seemed like everyone was getting on this boat. So I hopped a ride. I don't remember anything prior to waking up on the beach south of here. I cannot even remember my own name." Tearing a piece of bread off her half of the loaf and stuffing it into her mouth just to give her voice box a rest. "So what's your name?" She asked with a mouthful of bread.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

Sinshi was nearly gone, Labelle could see that. She might already be dreaming, and if she wasn't, she would in a few more instants. Either way, she was no obstacle.  And Mako had just closed his eyes, asleep. Tarkus had managed to speak, but Labelle doubted he'd be able to for much longer. He might have had less than the other two, but he was just as susceptible. The draught would take effect any second now, Labelle as sure.

The pain was completely gone now.  Labelle felt stronger now than she had in weeks, and with that strength came more. She felt alive, gratification radiating through her body.

Now was the time to act, before Dakte moved.

Labelle summoned her elemental powers and created a sphere of water, nearly two feet in diameter. It materialized directly around Dakte's head. How long could the foreigner hold his breath?

I'll drown him, then dice him up, feed him to fi-

No, I'll knock him unconscious. Then I'll see what to do next. One step at a time.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"I'm Zaara," she said weakly, "I've had a rough few days. Wound up here, made a few friends. We were all short of money, so we decided to join this little expedition."

== Ga-Koro - Boat ==

IC: Blinking from behind her mask the Ga-Matoran offered up her support. "It is very nice to meet you Zaara. I guess we have both had a rough couple of days. Though I guess yours may be worse on you as you can remember them." Taking a small pouch from her bag and opening it nothing but moths flew out causing her to sigh deeply. "Some money would sound nice right now. All I have to my name is what you see here. My fishing Kolli stick, a bamboo staff for walking, and a few assorted supplies for my boat and my person. Oh... and a pack to carry all of it of course." The Ga-Matoran had to smile about that last part. "So... if you don't mind me asking... Is whatever has happened the last few days why you purged yourself over the edge of the ship? I am sorry for asking but it was kind of hard to miss."

Onua.png