BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara - Cave. 

"I could try melting a way through, but I don't know how thick the obstacle is," Zaara suggested, "there's always the risk that I could bring the roof down on top of us, too..." she hesitated, "...has anyone got any better ideas?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: "Thank you Jalkron. That was most helpful." Taking the other section and securing it in place The Ga-Matoran started pulling until the pulley snapped tight. "It is done." Trying it out she watched as the rope she attached to the boat flexed and started to glide through the link located there and make it's way up to the cave. "It work just fine... Hey Where did you go?" Looking down the small tunnel she saw the tail end of Aokora as she crawled through. "I guess I'll go get them Lightstones." Turning around she looked over the ledge then quickly looked back. "Ok, so I have no name and I think I might be afraid of heights." Signaling down to the boat she sent down the hook and waited for somebody on the boat to attack the crate of lightstones. Then in quick order she hoisted them up. "Lighttones are here."

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Arzaki

Arzaki stabs the water once again.

"I can barely even sea them!"

After finally stabbing a fish, Arzaki jumps into the air in a celebratory matter.

And the fish flies off his sword.

• Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

IC: Toenga

Toenga breaks into laughter - a high-pitched, giggly sound well-associated with his character.

"What a chump," he said as he hoisted his bag over his shoulder. "Don't fret - I've got enough for all three of us."

He winked. "Maybe I'll even let you have partial credit - you can use it to flirt with Dessa. "

"Flirt with Dessa? Nah. I'm probably going to hold back a little bit on love until I can get these swords under control. I don't even know too many spike puns, so what's the point?"

"No? No one? Okay...."

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

"I was making a really bad spike pun, okay? Don't poke fun about it."

Edited by Arzaki

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro, a general state of suppressed panic mixed with adrenaline]

"Plangori Soraya, contrary to what you seem to believe, we are not mentally deaf. So I strongly suggest you secure that and get a move on yourself. Your getting het up is costing us time."

So is you playing cold-hearted strategist, and you are not the most intimidating person to ever yell at me, for the record, and at this point I don't even know if I care if you're reading my mind let's just get out the door-

And they were, and there was Arisaka, and now there was a decent-sized Dasakan platoon storming across the village, and she was okay with that.  Take crises minute-by-minute: step one, find their companions.  Step two, make sure nobody's hurt.  Step three, deal with whatever nutjob had drugged them.  How to do that? Well, she'd left her just-in-case back on Kentoku.  In presence of trouble and absence of sharp objects of your own, make use of body blows and/or sharp objects in the vicinity, was what she'd always been told.  Dashi were tiny, but that just made them natural cannonballs when needed.

Wait, no, back up.  Step one.  She sucked in a breath, ready to yell-

A crisis is no reason to act the fool, Soraya. 

-And swallowed a curse word instead.  Whoever they were after, they didn't have Ideatalk, but they could probably hear a Dashi yelling for their victims just fine.  No need to tip them off.  She looked over her shoulder to the rest of the group.  "Anyone got a direction on them?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Arisaka

"They are this way..." Arisaka was sure they were going the right direction, but she didn't have an exact location. 

.:Sinshi, Dakte, Mako...respond please:. Arisaka could hear other Dasaka calling out for them as well. .:We may need to spread out and search:.

IC: Darien

"We should go after them, see if they need help with whatever it is they're doing." Darien suggested to Treize.

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"You know nothing, Dakte. You don't know what it's like...the pain. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to."

Even as she spoke, Labelle began to concentrate. She was able to form a thin block of water just below the sword, hidden from the Menti's view by the blade itself. And she felt the water beneath them bend itself under her will.

"I am innocent. I just wanted to make some friends, but then I had to do what I did...I'm sorry, but there was no choice. You have no idea..." she pleaded.

Now.

The block of water pushed against the metal and lifted it up, away from herself. Labelle wasn't fast enough though. Even as her elemental abilities drew the weapon away from her it's wielder drove it forward;it sliced down her back. A thin strip of red appeared, but a mix of adrenaline and  elation filled Labelle so completely she didn't even register the pain. At the same moment a pedestal of water ascended, breaking through the wooden deck beneath Dakte and lifting him in the air. It rose faster, enveloping him, then changed direction and brought Dakte back into the sea through the hole it had made. 

All Labelle had to do now was think - think very hard - and keep the water pushing him down. He wouldn't be able to lift himself with his telekinesis, so this would just take a minute or two...

Soraph ran outside, chasing after her fellow Dasaka.

She caught up to them, and found others from the expedition already forming a group to look for Mako and the others.

"They're somewhere over there" she told them, pointing in the signal's direction. She wasn't sure if they'd already figured that out. "But I can't tell how far. We'll have to keep stopping though to search the area for the minds."

There was fear and worry in her voice. As much as she joked about the Datsue at his expense, he was a dear friend. One of her only friends really. She wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Nekka

As Nekka began to both wake up and get up, she initially jumped a bit, seeing as she was somewhere that was unfamiliar.  Unbeknownst to her, she had gone to Ashala's and slept.  She was way too tired to have noticed that, however.

As she went towards the lower level, she saw that Ashala was already up.  "Hello, sorry if I was asleep for too long."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

"You know nothing, Dakte. You don't know what it's like...the pain. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to."

Even as she spoke, Labelle began to concentrate. She was able to form a thin block of water just below the sword, hidden from the Menti's view by the blade itself. And she felt the water beneath them bend itself under her will.

"I am innocent. I just wanted to make some friends, but then I had to do what I did...I'm sorry, but there was no choice. You have no idea..." she pleaded.

Now.

The block of water pushed against the metal and lifted it up, away from herself. Labelle wasn't fast enough though. Even as her elemental abilities drew the weapon away from her it's wielder drove it forward;it sliced down her back. A thin strip of red appeared, but a mix of adrenaline and  elation filled Labelle so completely she didn't even register the pain. At the same moment a pedestal of water ascended, breaking through the wooden deck beneath Dakte and lifting him in the air. It rose faster, enveloping him, then changed direction and brought Dakte back into the sea through the hole it had made. 

All Labelle had to do now was think - think very hard - and keep the water pushing him down. He wouldn't be able to lift himself with his telekinesis, so this would just take a minute or two...

IC: Vilda Mako (Labelle's House)

There was one contender that Labelle hadn't considered yet, though.

No, not me, I was still fast asleep, playing cards with Honshu, Taraklan and Akira, but my best girl was still wide awake, and she saw it was time to take action.

Labelle's vision was obscured by a flurry of feathers, talons and agitated squawking. Kama wasn't planning on taking her down, no, but maybe keep her busy long enough by, say, sinking her talons into Labelle's arm for a bit.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Labelle was vaguely aware of talons raking her arm. She knew the bird was there of course, she could hardly have missed it flying right by her face and all that squawking, but the Toa of Water just didn't care. Pure joy ran through her and the troubles to her body seemed inconsequential in comparison. The wound in her back, now the bird. It didn't matter, none of it.

All that mattered was keeping Dakte under the water, and keeping the Hunger fed.

But at the back of her mind, a nagging thought told her that with the damage being done to her, she wouldn't be able to keep this up for long.

She absentmindedly slapped at Kama, trying to wave the bird away, while keeping her full attention on the Menti.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Aokora nodded affirmation at the amnesiac, before opening her pack and stuffing it with lightstones from the crate. Facing Zaara and Jalkron, she studied the cave full of rocks.

"Far be it from the matoran to suggest this, but why can't you guys just.. move the rocks? Jalkron's idea isn't so bad, though. Just... wait until I signal you guys from the other side. I'd hate to end up like the last one that was here..." Aokora trailed off, looking at the metal bag on the ground.

"... Uh, anyway, I'm going in. I'll set down a few lightstones on the other side, and call out when if I can make it all the way." With that, the ga-matoran wriggled into the opening, disappearing from sight.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Ayiwah):

Ayiwah heard Soraya's thoughts but had more pressing concerns and no time to argue moot points with the loud-mouthed Plangori. Soraya had one thing wrong though: the commodore's reputation was not built on reputation, rather a very clear philosophy of actions and consequences. If she kept up her petulant behaviour, she could easily find herself sitting out the rest of the expedition under arrest aboard the Ryuu if she kept pushing it.

Meanwhile, their small group was picking up ideatalk messages from other members of the shore-party as well. But not of Dakte and those in trouble. And from monitoring their mental conversations, none of the others had a clear idea either, just a general direction. That wasn't good. Maybe it was time to engage in interaction with the locals some more. Their sudden hurried jog through the village was drawing enough attention already. 

:Look around for a gathering of Matoran that feels out of place. Fights mean noise and noise will attract attention.:

-------------

IC (Leah):

Hahli had said what she needed to say it seemed. With the Dasaka going to aid one of their own, the talks were not going to continue right away either. Plus, trouble in the village meant Leah was needed elsewhere. She quickly excused herself and then quickly moved outside as well.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

She nodded in agreement with Jalkron, before kneeling near the crawlway entrance. "You okay in there? What do you see?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

She absentmindedly slapped at Kama, trying to wave the bird away, while keeping her full attention on the Menti.

IC: Mako (Labelle's House)

That just opened up another opportunity to Kama, who snapped after Labelle's incoming fingers with her beak.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Treize

"... You're the best subordinate I've ever had."

IC: Tyrus / Ga-Koro

"Hello there, Captain."

The Lesterin walked at his customary brisk pace towards the duo of Marines, black coat flapping in the sea breeze behind him. One hand came up in a sharp military salute above an expressionless face.

"How's the, er, delegation going?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dessa

A nervous giggle the young Vortixx did stifle,

For their strange remarks were only mere trifle;

Their comments were perverse,

But if worse came to worse...

At least she still had her rifle.

- - - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gabe

While the Maiden and the Ruffian were still bickering
I dusted off my illustrious headwear
And an idea popped into my noggin a-flickering
So I topped off said noggin with flair

Perhaps I could unite these two through sheer euphoria
And stop their thoughts of disdain
Perhaps then Trillby-Nui would cry out "O Gloria"

For the serendipity they shall attain

I may even glimpse the deity's 
bespackled visage

With his plump and greasy red cheeks
And the sparse locks of his nape, and odour of
fromage
This is the face my mind seeks

But before my imagination was filled with his bellows
And with my ingenious idea firmly begat
I turned to the two dripping fellows

"Would either of you fancy a hat?"

Edited by Perp
  • Upvote 3

IC (Dakte)

Dakte's resolve almost faltered as Labelle spoke. She was pitiful...but she was also dangerous. He had tried to talk some sense into her, but that had clearly failed, so he was ready when the jet of water pushed his sword away from her neck. He brought the blade to the right and downwards, and the crystal blade scored her back. It was not deep enough to seriously wound, but he thought the injury ought be painful enough to subdue her.

Evidently he was wrong. The Menti was totally unprepared for the mass of water that punched through the deck beneath his feet. He was thrown up, enveloped, and swept down into the waters below the floating village.

The current continued to push him down. He thrashed his limbs in the strongest swimming stroke he could muster, but to no avail: the downward surge of water was too strong.

:Sinshi, Dakte, Mako...respond please:

Another mental cry sounded in his mind. As he fought the Toa of Water, he had heard the Ideatalk of the rest of the expedition, but taking the time and focus to reply—however small—could have given Labelle an opening. Not any more.

:We are near a hut on the north side of the village,: he projected frantically. :Two pads past the second square. Hurry!:

For just a moment the current faltered. Dakte's gaze shot upwards, and with the help of his Ruru, he had the welcome sight of a furious Kama, all raking claws and snapping beak.

Labelle seemed intent on letting nothing distract her, though. Only a moment later, his feet hit the sandy bed of Lake Naho. He was now several metres underwater, and even with his physical conditioning, he would not last long without air.

An idea came to mind.

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

:We are near a hut on the north side of the village,: he projected frantically. :Two pads past the second square. Hurry!:

IC (Akimoto)

At last, she had something resembling directions. Aki could hear the approach of the other Dasaka; she was pretty sure Dakte's signal'd been strong enough to reach them, but she "repeated" it for them, just in case. At the same time, she followed his directions, no longer paying attention to the odd looks of the Matorins or the colour of the sky. One of her people was in danger. She didn't know how to fight, but Zataka strike her down if she was just gonna stand by.

IC: Aokora squirmed into the opening, holding her pack ahead of her. She inched forward through the claustrophobic tunnel as the light began to cut off behind her. Only her handheld lightstone allowed her to see, but she couldn't see past her bag in front of her. After what was an entirely long stretch of several minutes, she pushed herself out of the other end, sharply inhaling the musty air. Rising to her feet, the Archeologist raised her lightstone against the wall.

"... Whoa..."

The walls here were intricately carved. The style was very similar to the original cave pictograms that depicted the Amulets... this was amazing! She hastily pulled open her backpack and started throwing lightstones to the floor.

"I'm clear, guys! Also be very, very careful, this place looks like it's ancient!"

The times, they are a-changing...

She could barely hear the shout echoing back to her through the tunnel. "She's through," she turned to the rest of the group, "I guess we've just got to clear a path through these rocks, now." 

"That's not quite what I meant," she sighed, pointing at the spot Red was hacking away at and melting the rock into a puddle with a concentrated burst of searing plasma. "That is what I meant."