BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

ooc: The Parakuka are actually PCs, so I'd rather they not be killed in one sentence

IC:

Soraph ran over to her clan's Datsue, eyes wide with worry.

"Mako, what were you thinking, you're not as young as used to be, you can't just go fighting everyone on Mata-Nui, you could had have been hurt, killed even!" She finally took a long breath. Mako seemed to be unhurt.

"Are you ok?" she asked a bit more calmly. "Is there anything I can do?"

One of the Parakuka, Lawl, was  sliced through, his long thin body in pieces. The other two creatures had managed to dodge Arasaka's attacks and, in all the turbulent waters and the blood of the comrade, were able to escape notice at the time. Now they were feasting on the corpse, their forms visible just under the surface of the water.

"We should probably catch those things" Soraph said. "We're supposed to bring back specimens to the Empire. And I think we're going to have to learn all we can about this place."

Images flashed. Smells. Sensations. It was all a haze, and Labelle could do nothing to stop the steady onslaught on her consciousness. She wasn't the least bit aware of her body being bound and carried.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

"Going to have to ask you not to touch those things, ma'am," the Marine said, with a meaningful look at Goldie. "Parakuka. She must have tried to latch them. Spirit ...alright. Let's wait for that bula juice after all."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"They're parasites," Whitehot explained. "Started appearing last year, just before Makuta fell. They're portions of his essence, and they survive by latching into your back and joining its mind to yours. Grisly process...and that's not saying anything about the aftereffects." She took a long look at Sinshi and then put a hesitant hand on her shoulder. "Someone up there really likes you, Miss Sinshi. You're lucky to be okay. All of you are."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro)

"Soraph, I can still take care of myself you know. Besides, I wasn't the one who decided to start this fight, much as I would like to take credit for some of this mess. I was asleep the whole time"

"Really, I'm alright, but stay away from those... things" I grumbled as I got up.

Kama took off from my shoulder and settled on a nearby wooden beam that was sticking out of the mostly-submerged wreckage of Labelle's house.

"If you don't mind" I said to the Military woman who'd come with others to assisst us, " if you're going to off those things, I'd like to take my shot at them"

OOC: That's Whitehot

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Dakte)

Labelle's assumption that Dakte had drowned was, while wrong, not so far from the truth.

As the Toa of Water counted the seconds up above, the Menti was beginning his last-ditch attempt to escape the watery grave she had planned for him. Where the powerful downward current she had summoned collided with the sandy bed of Lake Naho, its force radiated out in all directions: this, it seemed, was the only thing he could turn to his advantage.

So he kicked off the lake's floor, and allowed that radial current to carry him beneath the house. The water's flow was weak: he drifted slowly, in the shadow of the stilt-supported pad, with the burning in his lungs growing ever stronger. A pressure ran through his chest, and he had to fight the impulse to open his mouth, to draw the breath he knew would not come.

After seconds that felt like hours, the light of the sun peeked through the waters above him: he had passed under the hut.

It was now or never.

Dakte knew that his oxygen-starved muscles would not help him swim to the surface in time, so there was only one thing he could do: he called on all the mental strength he could muster, all his will to survive, and poured it into his Mindarm powers to propel himself upwards.

The water began to rush past, faster and faster. The shimmering, undulating mirror that was the water's surface was coming closer. If he could just hold on...

His body broke the surface in an explosion of spray, and he felt the beloved air on his face. With strength born only of desperation he caught hold of the platform on which the hut was built and clung there. His chest heaved with deep, ragged breaths. For a while he could think of nothing but to hold on, and to breathe. BREATHE.

Dimly, he became aware of noises from the other side of the hut, where Labelle was. It seemed help had finally arrived.

But then a wave rose up, so unnaturally strong and fast that its sheer force was enough to break the hut's supports, and it pummeled the helpless Dakte back down into the water.

Dark objects were all around him: some of them items from the damaged hut, some of them people, some of them...other things. He thrashed his screaming muscles, but his strength was spent. His vision faded into blackness. Water poured into his mouth.

:Dakte?:

A voice...

:Dakte?:

Her voice...

:Wake up, Dakte. Don't give in.:

I can't...

:Wake up, Dakte!:

The first thing he felt was a fire in his chest. He felt his mouth open, and water run down his cheek, and suddenly his torso was racked with spasms, which became retches, which became hacking coughs.

And finally, the coughs became shuddering breaths. Every one was like sandpaper being rubbed through his lungs, but breaths they were. He was alive.

He opened his eyes, shivering. He was so cold...

People's legs surrounded him, some hurrying to and fro, some standing still. He was on a lilypad, he realised, though it seemed impossible. How had he escaped drowning? He had heard her voice...could it have been...?

No, said the rational part of his brain, with dull resignation. She is far away. All you heard was your subconscious, keeping you alive.

Who or what had saved him would have to wait. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he could barely think. All he could do was lie there, utterly exhausted.

And breathe.

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Arisaka

Arisaka was silent, merely sitting next to Sinshi as this Whitehot struck conversation and asked questions. She knew they'd want to ask her questions as well, but she was content to wait till they spoke to her directly. She didn't really like talking. 

In her mind though, she was wondering just how many psychopaths were in this village? Did they all take an interest in tormenting foreigners? This island was proving to be quite dangerous, these Parakuka only further proved this. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Parakuka in the water too?

Okay, this was too much. I couldn't help but shudder at the the thought. I'd read about those. A blob of flesh straight from Makuta that latches onto your back and moves into your mind?

No, no thank you. I don't want to be anywhere near those things. That they were in the water with me while I was so focused on holding that house up was something I didn't even want to think about. As far as I was concerned, the sooner those things were dead and gone, the better. And you didn't hear me saying that about much.

-------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Miiiight have a bit of an issue here, Ma'am." Datas spoke up, as Labelle's limp form slowly came closer to the shore.

"Looks like she's bonded too. If you ask me, this is looking like one of those moments where I haul it up, it's playin' dead, it breaks the bonds somehow, and goes ape on all these poor kids that just fished themselves up and outta here." Heeding his own warning, the only surviving member of the Goldenpecks tribe added a few more bio of chain to the length, looping it around her once more before resuming his previous hauling.

"Suggestions?"

helo frens

IC (Ayiwah):

Just after Dakte woke up, the commodore rejoined the group of Dasaka. She made sure to pass by each of them to see how they were doing and found most of them only had fortunately only suffered minor injuries, which considering the state of the hut was rather fortunate to say the least. She herself had not taken part in the fight, though not by choice. In the rush to aid the others, she had elected to cut off possible escape routes and made her way to the far side of the building. She had not expected the assailant choosing to sink her own hut over running away. What these events meant for how they would proceed from her on out remained to be seen.

As she passed Soraya, she gave her a covert pat on the back. She might have a bigger mouth than was good for her health, but there was a reason she was on the expedition. Eventually, she stopped next to Dakte and Akimoto. :Welcome back to the world of the living, Dakte.: she said, then one of the Ga-Koronan's caught her attention. 

"Secure her with the help of one of your Toa of metal." she answered Datas question. Personally, she would have executed Labelle on the spot, but Toa Leah's reaction had been enough to discourage such lethal responses (though deserved, in her opinion).

Still...

"And have a blade at her throat when she comes to."

----------------

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru stopped. She wanted to help the Dasaka out of whatever trouble they had found, but now their leader wanted to talk. With a knot in her stomach, she hesitatingly decided to trust the commodore that she would put the good of her people over handing out punishment, despite her ruthless suggestion and counted on the Marines to do their parts.

She looked at Hanako, knowing her expression couldn't quite mask her feelings right now. "Very well, Lady Hanako." she said. "Speak."
Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dantas continued hauling, awaiting orders from his superior. Had to stay on the safe side, despite that Whitehot'd probably agree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: 

If I had to guess, this woman would be the leader of things for the Dasaka. At the very least, the captain of their ship, judging from the rigid posture that was almost identical to Miss Sinshi's, and that same air of command held by Miss Soter, that sent almost everyone on the lilypad not having nearly drowned (and even some who did) straightening their own postures.

Was it me, or had I all of a sudden run into many, many powerful women today? This was at least four, and the day was still young. Not even halfway over. Regardless, I followed a classic saying that I'm sure everyone knows.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

I sat a little bit straighter myself and made double sure I was, as usual, on my best behavior.

"Excuse me, but would I be right in assuming you are the leader of this expedition, Ma'am?" I asked the newest arrival, forcing myself to not raise my hand like I was attending grade school with my little sister.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

Involuntarily, Sinshi shifted further away from the water. The creatures looked repulsive, even without Whitehot's explanation of them. Realizing how close she was to death, maybe worse, sent a shiver running down her spine. Her hand found its way to the base of her neck, the point at which she could see the 'Parakuka' had affixed itself to Labelle, as if to confirm that she really had escaped that fate. 

"Ah, you... Said you had things you wished to ask, Miss Whitehot." The Menti began again, seeking to distract herself from the thought. She caught Tarkus' attention and gave a slight nod in response to his question.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: 

So she was. Thank you, Miss Sinshi.

Well then, she was the person I should be saying these next lines to.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, then." I continued, inclining my head. "I feel like I owe you and everyone else an apology for not recognizing trouble when I see it."

Could I really be held accountable? No, of course not. I had been deceived as everyone else had, and had even followed them instead of leading them into the Ga-Toa's trap. By all means, I was more an innocent bystander stuck in the middle of one landing party of foreign dignitaries and one thoroughly insane woman who happened to live in my general area.

But, I was also the native here. I was the one who did know the area, so in a strange, illogical way, I did feel a sense of responsibility from all this. There was no way I could have known, but I feel as though part of the blame rested on my shoulders, simply for not listening to my instincts.

Feelings, huh? You've got to love them. Here's hoping they wouldn't bite me in the rear.

helo frens

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

Oh, hey, they were alive.  That was good.

The whole street was abuzz by now.  It seemed like the entire landing crew had shown up, and a dozen Mata Nuians who all but screamed "city guard, will probably attempt to shut down the honest hustle" - no, Soraya, give them a little credit, even if they were slow to get here - had joined as well. 

As for Soraya herself? At some point she had sat down, and in her book, that was a good place to be for, say, the next century.  Passing out seemed like a good option as well, except that she really didn't want to know what waking up would feel like.  Around her, there was the buzz of conversation; it took a while for any of it to come into focus.  Something about evil slugs? And hey, the woman of the hour was getting chained up.  What were the Mata Nui laws on just going to town on someone who really, really, deserved it? Probably not ones she would like.

Bit by bit, the color started to return to her world, and she checked off the survivors one more time.  MakoSinshiDakteToa-guy.  Nobody missing.  Nobody...

She blinked.  Nobody even acknowledging her.  "Hey," she muttered under her breath.  "Nothing? No worry? No congrats? Come on, I was pretty good back there." 

A hand patted her on the back, and she blearily watched the Commodore stroll past.  "See?" she murmured.  "Commodore's got the right idea.  I got two of 'em out.  Not that anybody's counting.  But I was pretty good."

When had the ground gotten there? Oh, right, she had slowly tipped over when Ayi had given the back-pat.  Funny how you miss these things.  Oh, wait, this was the answer! Lying on the ground but not actually passing out, that was the best way to handle her limbs being made of pain and sleepy.  She felt very pleased with herself for having figured this out.

Soraya raised one hand in a thumbs-up.  "Good job, team," she said directly into the ground. 

The ground did not reply.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC (Ayiwah):

The Menti warrior noticed Soraya slumping over from exhaustion. Since Dakte was being tended to, she moved over to where the Dashi had laid down and curled up. At the same time, she answered the question that the Toa, who had been with the Dasaka visiting the crazy Labelle, had asked. 

"Our ambassador leads this expedition, while I am in command of the ship and its crew to make sure we succeed. I am Commodore Umbraline Ayiwah."

She left it at that for now. She had given her name and rank. Explaining what said rank actually entailed - being in command of an entire navy - was something she left out for now. Bragging did not become her. Or anybody, for that matter. 

She dropped on her right knee and bent down next to Soraya to see how she was doing. Simultaneously, she sent out a message on the mental plane, which was picked up by the crew back abord the Chisaii Ryuu. She quickly informed them about what had happened and ordered a team of Menti to come and bring the wounded back to the ship.

:Make sure they get the treatment and rest they need.:

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: 

"I see."

Looked like that would be all this humble young man would be getting out of her, then. I could understand that. Stressful times and all, especially when you very nearly just lost four three people. I was just glad, honestly, to have gotten it out there. No follow-up necessary, as long as it was noted.

I looked back to Miss Whitehot, ready to answer questions as well, hearing Dantas hard at work thoroughly chaining up Labelle behind me.

helo frens

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru of water looked at the Akiri. 

"Well Hahli, what do you think we should do?"

She had a few ideas of her own, but the Matoran village-leader was wise and had no time for vague riddle-like answers which were expected of somebody in her position. It was always a good idea to get feedback from her.

IC (Tupua):

"There are some people I want to find, but haven't been able to so far." the dark Toa replied. He left it at that. Thinking about the relatively recent parting of ways of his team (although it was only temporarily) and their lack of success so far put him in a brooding mood. Not that his companions could notice a difference to his usual demeanor.

IC: Voulge

"Do you have any idea on which part of mata-nui these people may be? I'm all up for finding them but I would rather not go on a wild goose chase either." 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:
Pae, Nika, and Jin from Ta-Wahi

IC: Pae - Ga-Wahi

With a glance back in the direction of Ta-Wahi's burnt trees and scorched landscape, Pae rubbed his fingers together as if ghosting the white pebble he had given to Kino in his departure from the village. He wished he could have stayed longer to talk with her or to just be still together as they often did as younger souls. Pae often struggled with the paradox this nostalgic attitude gave him. In a way it felt as if those days had been gone forever, while in reality the only difference was the time they spent together. They were fighting against a world of turmoil, and often taking care of one another in it.

It was very troublesome for somebody of complete rational and cognitive thought to feel things so illogically and counter-productive to that same well-oiled machine.

Fortunately, Pae managed to suppress those things to such an effect that it should be virtually impossible to be caught in fault with these feelings. In his mind, it was only because of his chance meeting with his old friend that he was feeling this way. Of course he would quickly return to his previous cleaner disposition. He was sure of it.

In any event, he didn't predict he'd see Kino any time soon, depending on what was next for he and the two vortixx beside him. And if he were to encounter the toa of air in the oncoming days, Pae was pleased to believe that they would be productive and towards a goal he hadn't considered in his life until now. Vera's promise to him provided him an ulterior motive of course. And if Pae was honest about it, it was really what kept him here, despite the nigh unrealistic premise of this promise being fulfilled.

He took a final moment to reflect before taking a deep breath, and letting the thoughts leave his mind as the air left his mouth.

Pae gave another glance to his companions as his fingers stopped moving.

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

Somewhere along the line, the ash of the Mangai stopped killing plants and started being useful, fertile soil. Nika was never quite sure where the change happened; he could hit a target with a lightstone from three rooftops away, but the switch between volcanic wasteland and lush greenery still always managed to catch him off-guard.

Still, the important thing was that he had made it to Ga-Wahi without either of his partners killing him along the way.

"Head straight to Polzin's?" he asked, bringing one hand up to shield his eyes from the tropical sun.

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

Soraya lifted her head slightly and squinted at the Commodore.  "I'm good, it's all good.  I told you I could handle it."  Had she? It sounded like something she'd say.  And even if she hadn't, she could probably make the case that it was implied.  Not like, just in this situation, but at any given time.  That made sense.  "I'll be rarin' to go in five minutes.  Ten, tops."  No time for laying around, after all.  There were still sales to make, metal to barter for, island economies to mess with.  In a good way, though.

Yeah.  Ten minutes, tops.  Maybe fifteen.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: An exhilarated smile on her mask, Aokora nodded at Jalkron. "That seems like a good idea, you do seem the most qualified to be trap-spotter. I'll be following a good few paces behind."

As she followed the Fe-Toa down the dark steps, the archeologist examined the walls. In contrast to the chamber above, these mostly seemed to be large, unremarkable stone bricks. She then noticed their arrangement around a larger, rectangular block with several letters on it. Unlike the one above, this one was just find to read. "Those... who... pass..."

The tunnel was completely dark save for Aokora's lightstone. The staircase continued downwards, straight. The air became more stale as the group ventured downward; the only signs of life was a bit of hanging moss, the occasional abandoned fikou web, and smaller insect rahi. Eventually, after an uncomfortably long time, the stairs ended, with a corridor going forward. Jalkron's Arthron detected some abnormalities in the walls ahead, behind which were metal objects. Before them were also recesses into the walls, with glowing vines running along the corridor, before twisting out of sight.

Aokora continued reading the words on the wall. "... must... possess... the... agility... of.... air." The ga-matoran bumped into Jalkron, who had stopped. She stumbled, dropping her lightstone. It bounced forward, rolling towards the illuminated plants. When the glow of the lightstone hit the plants, they immediately turned black. There was grinding in the walls, as several sawblades emerged from slits all over the floor, slicing through the air. The ripple of activity moved along the corridor as no less than a dozen blades spun out before retreating into their alcoves

The archeologist stared, mouth agape. "Uh... I think you've definitely earned your pay..."

Maeloc tried to relax his brow as his group of toa and skakdi passed by the Ga-Koro Marines standing guard at the gates to Ga-Koro. The glare of the sun off the water was worse than the snow blindness in Ko-Koro, which hurt his sensitive Onu-Turaga eyes more. The archivist sighed. "Alright, now we need to find a boat. Preferably one without a captain with upstanding morals." He was starting to miss Ko-Koro already; at least there, he could justify stabbing someone if need be.

Fyura sniffed the air; something was wrong. Vayde was freaking out, and his stress was starting to hurt her head. Then she recognized the faint scent, through the slaughtered fish and dried seaweed.

"Somezing iz wrung. Vayde zmells blood in ze vhater. Parakuka blood."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - Cave.

She summoned up a ball of bubbling orange light in her hand, illuminating the tunnel once more. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron turned to look at Red, his indignant look barely hidden by his hood, which is only slightly terrifying due to the shadows cast by the other's lightstones.  "Any chance?  You insult me."  With that Jalkron reaches out with his power and warps the mechanisms inside the wall, accompanied by a horrible groaning noise.  "If anyone triggers them now the trap will tear itself apart."  Jalkron snorts in derision quietly to himself, muttering, "Any chance, ha!" as he picks up Aokora's lightstone and hands it back to her.  Without another word he continues down the dark tunnel, knocking the plants aside with his staff to avoid touching them.

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Aine cast a short glance at Shu as they continued to follow the others.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zaara - Cave.

"What's with these?" Zaara asked, drawing one of her knives and reaching out with it to gently touch one of the glowing vines. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ooc: wow I missed a lot in the temple. Guess I better make a catchup post.

== Ga-Wahi - Cave - Temple ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran 

IC: When the expedition finally started down into the newly discovered temple the Ga-Matoran followed swiftly behind Jalkron and Aokora. She knew that if she remained close while not too close as to put herself in harms way if any traps were triggered. She was right in her assumption as several saws burst forth trying to painfully halt them in their tracks. As one such saw closed in on her she reacted by propelling herself into the air with her bamboo staff. The saw barely missed her feet as it retreated back to its hiding place ready to strike again. "I don't think I like this place." Sliding down her staff she could feel where the blade chipped at its surface and could have done worse damage to her personally. As the group moved ever forward she was not liking traveling in the dark. "Do you think all the traps are light sensitive? how are we suppose to see where we are going if we cannot use our lightstones?" She was starting to get worried that they would get lost down here with no way out. Was whatever they had been looking for worth their lives? She was starting to second guess coming on this trip...

When Zaara reached out to touch the glowing vine with her dagger the Ga-Matoran skipped a few seconds of breath. "I am going to have to agree with Jalkron - messing with the flora is only asking for more trouble Zarra."

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zaara - Temple.

"Jalkron just disabled the trap, and we can't be sure that the vines are what triggers them until someone tries it." She prodded the vine with her dagger. "So that's what I'm doing." 

IC: Jalkron

"I have a mask of sonar.  I will stay ahead, and if there are any traps I can tell you to stop and I will destroy them before you trigger them.  It's a simple as that."  as Zaara pokes the plant, Jalkron flattens part of his staff into a blade, hoping he won't have to use it.

IC: Toenga

Toenga stabbed a fish brutally with his knife, then shoved said fish into his mouth, being careful not to fillet the inside of his mouth. As he licked his fingers joyously, he realized Dessa had wandered off.

"Uh-oh!" he exclaimed, wiping his hands on a leaf and jumping to his feet. "Dessa's gone! She probably got lost in the crowd!"

He chuckled to himself, feeling quite superior. "Guess she isn't used to traffic like this. Come on, Arzy Arzaki - we gotta go find her."

OOC: Every time I've done this in real life, I've made it so much worse. Do as we say, kids, not as we do.

IC: Arzaki

"Well, okay. Maybe it's that charm of mine that makes females run away from me again. Oh well."

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Soraya lifted her head slightly and squinted at the Commodore.  "I'm good, it's all good.  I told you I could handle it."  Had she? It sounded like something she'd say.  And even if she hadn't, she could probably make the case that it was implied.  Not like, just in this situation, but at any given time.  That made sense.  "I'll be rarin' to go in five minutes.  Ten, tops."  No time for laying around, after all.  There were still sales to make, metal to barter for, island economies to mess with.  In a good way, though.

Yeah.  Ten minutes, tops.  Maybe fifteen.

IC:

"Yeah, you're real funny there, Soraya," I deadpanned, kneeling down next to the Dashi's body (the one currently lying prone and face-down on the ground), a healthy distance from the Commodore. "You did good out there, Sor, but you're an awful diagnostician; we're finding you a bed, at the very least, and you're gonna have to deal with that."

I glanced over at Ayiwah.

"Not to go over your head or anything, ma'am."

IC: Treize

I am so confused.

IC:

"Ma'am," Tyrus said, having suddenly appeared standing to attention next to the diminuative captain. "Orders?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: The Amnesiac Ga-Matoran had to agree with this plan. Even though it was the same one they started with it still seemed solid. Let the big strong Toa with the mask of Sonar lead them into certain doom. As Zaara continued to poke at the plant the Ga-Matoran quickly hid herself behind Jalkron. "I don't get the concept of poking at it. you are likely just to make it angry." She said to Zaara hoping the Toa would stop teasing the vine.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png