BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

"We'll have plenty of men to guard us, Sir Zekev," Larikon said. "You may join them."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Vrina

Vrina turned to look at Qyntar and practically wished to smack him

"If you two wish to escape i shall not be a part of it. As i said earlier i do not wish to get involved with the law enforcement and become wanted."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Qyntar

Qyntar raised an eyebrow. "I was talking about the cave-in, actually. I don't have any intention of trifling with the law either." Qyntar stood up "But that doesn't mean I have to be content with this situation." Qyntar once more began working out.

IC: Vrina

Vrina nodded slowly

"Ah.. well that makes sense. Though i think you plan would make sense though i could also use my element. If there is a slight crack in the wall i can create some crystals in there and proceed to increase its size till it naturally fractures the wall."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Athiel

I am so bored. I'm sure the others are too. Even though we have been in here for mere hours, it feels like days. I have never been in a situation like this, not being able to wander about the island. Maybe it's good to experience being grounded for once, but I don't like it.

"I believe we should see the situation for ourselves before we waste our time planning strategies. Besides, I could simply reduce the rocks to magma, and drain the heat out of it. Simple."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: On iPod, no colour.

IC:

"Not to be disrespectful or anything like that, but are there not two of those smaller settlements?" Jaaku asked, speaking quietly. "I feel that your talents may be better used there, Zekev; as for the earlier question, yes, I suppose I can go with Ryjak."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Torvoth

The black-armored Vortixx pointed towards a distant collection of buildings and lights near the horizon. "There it is - Po-Koro. We won't be walking for too much longer, thankfully. I'll find what I need when we get there... but in the meantime, tell me what you're going to do when we get there." He gestured at the desert and wind-abraded rocks around them. "There's not much else to do".

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: On iPod, no colour.

IC:

"Not to be disrespectful or anything like that, but are there not two of those smaller settlements?" Jaaku asked, speaking quietly. "I feel that your talents may be better used there, Zekev; as for the earlier question, yes, I suppose I can go with Ryjak."

IC: Zekev

Zekev nodded.

"I suppose having me along with two Toa might be a bit weird to observers. Still, I need a better story than trader if I were to go alone. Skakdi aren't known for being merchants," he explained.

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

IC: Ardoku

"I don't know, just have a general look-around, I guess." said Ardoku and kept walking. "Where do you hail from, anyway?"

Qyntar finished his sit-ups, and switched to practicing hand-to-hand combat. "Look, we really don't have much else to do right now, so we might as well speculate. But you're right, it shouldn't be much of a problem with your fire powers." Qyntar kicked the air, "What worries me though is what else we might find there. And if not there, then maybe at the end of the journey..." Qyntar drops into a casual standing position "Maybe the treasure is all just a lie, or myth."

OOC: Tuli and Khervos from Onu-Wahi.

IC Tuli and Khervos

(Po-Koro):

Po-Koro was much easier to reach now than it had been before the invention of the vehicle known as the "train", but the village of stone still remained one of the more secluded settlements. It took the entire day for Tuli and Khervos to reach the village and when they did, they were exhausted.

"We should get a room at the inn or something", Khervos said, noticing Tuli's fatigue. He knew the Ta-Matoran was too proud to admit it, but she needed her rest. It was best that Khervos himself brought this up. Tuli merely nodded in agreement.

The couple went to the first inn they could find. There were a lot of rooms available, for an understandable reason. Visitors to Po-Koro were rare nowadays. The two Matoran paid for the room and carried what little luggage they had brought with them to the room. However, just minutes after they had arrived, Khervos suddenly said "I'm gonna check downstairs for some food. You sure you're gonna be alright here?"

"You think I can't take care of myself?" Tuli challenged, though she kept a smile across her mask. "Go ahead. I'll be fine."

Khervos nodded and went downstairs. He hadn't told the whole truth to his girlfriend. He did want some food, but he also wanted to see if he could get a lead on this "Noka" person. He ordered something to eat and walked around the tables, asking Matoran if they knew the name or not.

"That is what the merchants said, when we bought supplies after coming here," Larikon said. "And as for it, I think Sir Zekev could appear a feasible guard. We have one Ussal still in Blackrock. Load some bags onto her, and you'll appear as traders going through the harsh desert."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Noka

The first unusual thing about Noka was that the flagon in front of her was filled with hot chocolate and not any kind of alcoholic beverage. The second was that none of the other three chairs at her table had anybody in them. A recently burnt-out green candle slouched weakly in the centre, a little stream of scented smoke drifting up into her nostrils. She was gazing at it, clutching her drink intently, deep in thought-

"...Noka. You seen her?"

Her ears perked up, locating the source of the sound. A Matoran - of earth, or gravity, she couldn't tell - was walking between tables, chewing on something, asking for someone, asking for her. Noka's brow furrowed. People did not come looking for her, and when they did, it was bad news. She watched the Matoran for some time before she realised that her hand had drifted to the hilt of her sword, and she snapped it off and back onto the table.

She had only just attempted to return to busying herself with the candle when the Matoran had reached her table and asked the same question he had asked everybody else. Raising an eyebrow, she gave her reply with the utmost imposition. "You're looking at her. Have we met?"

IC Tharros

The sun shone mercilessly down upon the island's vast desert. It came ferociously, warding off any unwelcome visitors.

The sand raced accross the desert, carried by great and ferocious winds, angered by the sun's terrible rage. Being a fire Toa, the heat bore him no ill will. But after spending the night in the tunnels of Onu Koro, and the month prior under the smokey skies of Ta Koro, the sun had a vengeance to exact from his eyes.

Lifting his hand to shield his Pikari Tharros emerged, taking his first steps onto the deserts of Po Wahi.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Khervos

(Po-Koro, Inn):

Khervos' eyebrows shot up in surprise. He had not expected to suddenly run into Noka, especially since no one else in the inn had known about her. This made Khervos slightly nervous, since Ferron had instructed him not to actually make contact with their target. Still, Khervos knew he could handle the situation.

"No, we haven't met", he replied. "My name is Khervos. I was looking for you as part of a... business deal."

IC: Athiel

"Perhaps it is, but hey, what do we have to lose"?

That was stupid to say. I mean, everyone says it. What to say next. Ah, here we go.

"We won't find out though until we get out of here."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Vhohan

"I see. And about this organization you have thought of - which Koro would it be based in?"

IC: Rakona

"Grandmaster, I am willing to enter the Koro and work as a manual laborer for a short time before rising to a higher rank, such as in the Sentinels."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"I agree, Lady Rakona," Larikon said. "Once you have established yourself as a trustworthy citizen in the Koro's eyes, then you may join the Sentinels. Have Goran join you in labor, posing as a family member. Once you join the Sentinels-have him pretend to be bedridden."

He turned to Ryjak. "This is rather troubling. From what I've heard...these are guard settlements. Sir Zekev, I will admit I have concerns in this regard. I may have to sent you elsewhere."

IC: Lux - Po-Koro Inn

Any immediate plans for sleep, no. I've just been sleeping for two days, Melna, why would I need any more? Why the ###### would I need anymore--

Of course, I didn't say any of that; I've got a two foot long slug on my back and my paranoia has got me thinking that everyone from that Sentinel to that soup merchant to that one-eyed Vortixx over by the wall was looking at me like I was Makuta reborn, but I'm still not a monster. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Still, the words were there, crouched on the tip of my tongue like Olympic divers, ready to leap into the air at a moment's notice. It would be so easy to snap, to lash out, to scream and rant at the unfairness of this new situation that I've only been conscious of for the past hour Melna, no I don't need sleep!

Breathe in.

###### breathing.

Breathe out.

What am I becoming, oh God, what am I becoming?

Five stages of grief, right? Denial, then anger? That's all this is, right? This is just a natural progression of emotions following something traumatic like this. Yeah, yeah that sounds right. This isn't a sign that the slug on my back is poisoning my mind, turning me into one of the monsters I saw in my nightmares, nonono. That's not it. I'm strong. I'm Lux Saran, and I'm stronger than this.

But then I remember the strength I felt back in the hospital; the awe-inspiring, majestic, God's-got-nothing-on-this kind of power that you can only find in so many places that don't involve crowns or drugs. I don't know if strength can be compared against strength, but in this moment, it could. I found myself licking my lips at the memory, and I felt the presence that purred when I looked at Melna now grin with relish at my compliance. Not a semblance of a word was passed, but in that psionic smirk I could hear it chortle and say, "That's good, little Lux. You've been a silly little boy, haven't you? Isn't it so much nicer on the winning side? Don't you like feeling strong? Don't you like feeling in control?"

In control. Right. In control of what? When I let you have control?

###### your winning side.

"Naw," I finally said, not sure how much time had passed between Melna's last utterance and my first. "I should be fine for a little while. Why do you ask?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

Melna threw a quick glance at it again before she leaned forward and whispered her intentions in Lux's ear.

"What do you say?" she asked, her smirk brimming with anticipation as she cocked her head in an impossible cute manner.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The Vortixx looked down at his hands as he considered the Toa's question. "Where do I hail from? Huh, that's something that not many people have asked me before. They are usually too concerned with worrying if I'm going to kill them and how, or having me build them something fancy to kill other people with. Most aren't too concerned with me... I'm so not used to this kind of thing that I'm not even sure how to phrase this. But you know, you seem like a friendly guy. Maybe even a friend..." he trailed off, realizing that he had revealed perhaps more of himself than he wanted to. He swiftly returned to the given question. "I'm from Xa-Koro. Yeah. Not a very nice place. I used to be a laborer, machining parts and doing quality controls for some of the industry there. However, I branched out and made my own shop. My little dump in Onu-Koro is a far cry from what I once had. Long story short, when Xa-Koro was wrecked, I thought I was the only living fossil of scum and villainy left. Of course, I was not, and after ignoring various criminal offers, I eventually returned to doing what I do best - craft weapons."

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

IC: Ardoku

Ardoku nodded. "Well, I've had to work with way worse people than you over the past years... not that you are a horrible person or anything, but you understand." Ardoku kept walking.

"Man, those skakdi seem to be in a hurry." He said as he looked into the distance. The skakdi duo was but two green and black shapes, far away.

"Well, at least we're almost there... You know what? I'll race you to Po-Koro." And with that he was off, running at top speed. He hadn't felt this alive in a while.

"What do we have to lose? Well, our lives for one. Also, we could be unleashing a potentially dangerous entity upon the island, one that all the toa of this island couldn't possibly defeat..." Qyntar was silent for a moment. "Alright, maybe I'm overestimating, but non the less, what we find there could be all but treasure, and I think we should keep that in mind.

IC(Ryak - Blackrock)

"Maeydra," he commanded, "ready the cart. We leave tonight." The undead did so, preparing to depart.

"I apologize, Zekev. This mission is quite important."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I hope, you guys will not mind this...

IC: Sirius [Po-Koro Inn]

At some point Sirius crossed gaze with Lux, and oh his eyes were cold and indifferent like ice shards. Seemed like Po-Matoran was deliberately pushing himself away out of pain and/or anger. At least, from his own experience old Vortixx knew such a look.

"May I offer your a drink, good friend?" he addressed Po-Matoran, giving him a friendly smile.

"Have you any record in Ga-Wahi?"

The Vortixx was startled as Ardoku shot off, dust from the Po-Wahi sand billowing in small clouds beneath the Toa's feet. Torvoth mumbled a curse under his breath and trotted after him, though not before indignantly calling, "No fair! Head start!"

Panting, Torvoth called ahead to Ardoku, "Is there a gate or something? Or do we just waltz in un-announced?"

He responded to the Toa's puzzled glare by stating, "No, I don't get outside much."

IC: Noka

At this, Noka's defences failed. Her expression fell into one of wide-eyed shock. Her arms sagged down by her sides, unsure of where to go. A long silence rang in the air between them as she gaped at him in fear and he returned her gaze with confusion.

After several millennia had passed in that dark, dusty corner of the room, Noka rose to her feet and blinked, snapping out of her trance. "Could you..." She gulped, forcing the flood of words and phrases and questions back down inside her. "Let's go outside. I need... Let's go outside."

Without waiting for the Matoran, she whirled around and paced out of the back door into a darkened alley between the inn and the neighbouring hut.

"Would you be willing to search for abandoned properties in the plains of Ga-Wahi? So we could establish a reasonable safehouse?"

IC Khervos

(Po-Koro):

Khervos' face was emotionless, but that was just the impression he wanted to make. Inside his mind he was beginning to get more and intrigued by the Po-Matoran and was already forming theories and analyzing them simultaneously. He stepped outside the inn, swiftly following Noka.