• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
1270 replies to this topic

#1241 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,459 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 03:51 PM

IC: (Komisk)

"Are we all prepared to begin our journey?"

IC

Dorgath smiled enigmatically and stood tall, as he had been for the last few minutes, observing the dozens of other brave men stepping up to answer the call. Truly, today, was a good day. Mata-Nui smiled on them all. Dorgath could tell this was a mission of great importance to his lord- why else would so many men be brought to this bar to answer this call to arms?

Not to mention the signs presented to Dorgath, as clear as day. Last night he had dreamt that Mata-Nui spoke to him 'Your calling is coming soon,' the voice had spoken, 'a chance to strike at the heart of the enemy and fulfill your calling as my hand and voice.' The voice had spoken in a lisp. The lisp of the speaker, asking for heroes to step up and help him. But that was not all- the yesterday Dorgath had lost what savings he had to a crook, a robber in a back alley who had slit his purse before Dorgath could turn on him with his spear. Dorgath had wondered why his lord saw it fit to take all his earnings. Why would he punish Dorgath for doing the work of God? But it was made obvious when the speaker had offered this monetary reward. Mata-Nui had taken the money to push Dorgath into this quest. All the signs were aligned, his mission set clear before him- follow this brave man through the dark and the horror, through thick and thin, and help him succeed in his quest.

This was his mission, his destiny. As clear as day, illuminated in clarity with Mata-Nui's light.

Dorgath looked up from under his hood and clenched his spear tightly, standing tall and righteous, as he spoke his next words.

"I am ready."

#1242 Offline Fekoro

Fekoro
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 04:12 PM

IC: Fotioks

The small Su-Matoran, Fotioks, staggered into the inn. Exhausted, hungry, and dehydrated, he promptly fainted on the floor.

#1243 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 904 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 04:37 PM

Telen- Po-koro- Sentinel HQ

IC: Telne had been the one to bring the message in and he was hardly going to abandon the mission now. Even had he not already been involved in the task he could hardly of left a fellow Sentinel to die.

He raised his hand.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#1244 Offline Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 05:09 PM

IC (Stralix)

"I need to gear up first," Stralix said. "Unusually, it seems, I don't carry a full arsenal everywhere I go. I'll meet you at the gates."

The inventor left the inn, making his way back to the expo and finding the small group he'd been conversing with.

"Lenat," he addressed the Vortixx apologetically, "sorry to bail on you like this, but there's a situation in the Dark Walk. Duty calls."

He turned to the Matoran.

"Farzan, would you mind giving me a hand with something?"

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

Merror ~ Korero ~ EchelonLohkar ~ Zadron ~ Stralix ~ Kilanya ~ Tazera ~ Enali ~ Gotsoko ~ Dakte ~ Lesterin Species

#1245 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 05:12 PM

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Huh?" I mumbled as my head bolted upright from where it'd been busy looking at schematics I'd started drawing in the sand with a rusty pocket knife, courtesy of someone else's pocket, perhaps, but what would anyone want with a rusty knife anyway?

"It'd be a pleasure, Stralix" I said simply.

#1246 Offline Fekoro

Fekoro
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 05:37 PM

The Matoran slowly drifted out of unconciousness, and dragged himself upright. He lurched for a moment, trying to keep his balence

OOC: Open for interaction.

#1247 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,239 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 11:02 PM

IC: Baranx-[Sentinel HQ]
Baranx raised his hand. He was prepared to do his duty.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#1248 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 11:02 PM

IC: Xenin

The Toa of Crystal stood along with the other heroes who vowed to lay their lives down for the safety of the island's people. This was his chance. This was glory. This was recognition.

His stump of an arm rose high in the air, the mighty fist of crystal clenched in determination.

"I'm not afraid."

IC: Vail

The Toa of Fire spotted a vague fuzz on the horizon.

"Hey, I think that's Po-Koro!" he exclaimed, pointing excitedly.

It better not be a mirage.

#1249 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 11:04 PM

IC: Voulge

Voulge looked out to what Vail had pointed out and shrugged

"Naw.. bet ya anything it's just a giant piece of sand lint on the horizon.. surely that must be it."

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#1250 Offline Fekoro

Fekoro
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 11:14 PM

IC: (Fotioks)

FOtioks clambered onto a bar chair and called for a drink.

#1251 Online The Mugbearer

The Mugbearer
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 742 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 02:02 AM

IC: Sirius

He finished his previous drink and after that just waited for others to do the same. He didn't really thought, just aimlessly looked around in some kind of meditation. Eventually he put out his laser pistol and began to check all it's features automatically. It looked like everything was perfect, not a single malfunction. He then remembered about his rifle and rocked his head: there was nothing he could do now to make the thing work. Even with it's lenses fixed it would be useless without it's mysterious power source. Then he heard a voice of a matoran who gathered the fellow volunteers to help. He was asking if everybody is ready.

Old Vortixx stood up and activated the laser pistol which made a loud chink.

"Ready to set the sail," he said.

#1252 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:02 AM

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

"Let's go" Melna proclaimed bravely, before turning to her new companions.

"Don't worry, guys" she said, "I promise I'll be watching your backs this time"

#1253 Online The Mugbearer

The Mugbearer
  • Members

• 742 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:39 AM

Sirius grinned at Melna's proclamation.

"Girl," he said, "Don't underestimate this old Vortixx. It might be so that he'll end up watching your back."

Edited by The Mugbearer, Apr 17 2014 - 04:52 AM.

#1254 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:52 AM

"If you say so," Melna replied with a smirk as she offered Sirius her hand.

"Whaddya say, guys? Let's stick together and we'll get through this just fine"

#1255 Offline Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 08:06 AM

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Huh?" I mumbled as my head bolted upright from where it'd been busy looking at schematics I'd started drawing in the sand with a rusty pocket knife, courtesy of someone else's pocket, perhaps, but what would anyone want with a rusty knife anyway?

"It'd be a pleasure, Stralix" I said simply.

IC (Stralix)

Stralix nodded his thanks.

"Follow me."

He led the Matoran back through the Expo's crowds to where he'd left his Ussal cart. From a locked box, he withdrew his flamethrower, hooking the feed up to his backpack, and then several grenades of various shapes and designs which he slotted into his bandoleer. Having closed and locked the box again, he turned to a large object that was covered by a tarpaulin, which he pulled off.

It revealed a machine of some sort, made mostly from bolted metal, about the size and shape of a chest of drawers. There were several circular holes in the top, seemingly the openings of tubes running down into the device. On one side, there was a large hand-crank, and next to it a lever.

"Ok," Stralix said. "Here's what I need you to do. Once it gets dark, move this machine to the middle of the Bazaar, taking care not to drop or knock it. Give it a good crank until the lever moves up into place, then - and make sure everyone stands well back - pull the lever and move away immediately. Got all that?"

Edited by Geisthande, Apr 17 2014 - 08:07 AM.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

Merror ~ Korero ~ EchelonLohkar ~ Zadron ~ Stralix ~ Kilanya ~ Tazera ~ Enali ~ Gotsoko ~ Dakte ~ Lesterin Species

#1256 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 09:21 AM

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Well, of course, Stralix, I can do that" I said, somewhat absent-mindedly as I tried to get a fix on what the device might be.

To my surprise - and, and even more surprisingly, not chagrin - Kreff had followed me towards where Stralix's Ussal Cart was situated, chirping curiosly in my direction.

I ignored the Ussal for the time being, looking at Stralix.

"Don't suppose I can expect a straight answer regarding what exactly this is?"

#1257 Offline Fekoro

Fekoro
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 09:42 AM

After ordering and paying for his drink, the Su-Matoran drank thirstily, rehydrating. 

#1258 Offline Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:21 AM

IC (Stralix)

The inventor looked up from checking his gear, and smirked slightly.

"Well, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?"

He gave Farzan a pat on the shoulder.

"Anyway, I'd better get moving. The Dark Walk isn't going to secure itself."

With that, he moved off towards the village gates.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

#1259 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:27 AM

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Alright, then" I said as I loaded the device on Kreff's back, taking care not topple it, which was more out of concern for the device itself than for Kreff.

"I'll be sure to take in the show" I said with another triple-wink (smashing) before taking off.

#1260 Offline Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 12:26 PM

OOC : Korero, Wokapu and Seria from Onu-Wahi

IC (Korero)

-- and were replaced by the bright sunlight and golden sandstone of Po-Koro. The bustling Bazaar was right ahead of them, currently taken up by a multitude of stalls run by beings of all shapes and colours, all showcasing one kind of technology or another. A few amazed Po-Matoran stood nearby, staring at the three beings (one of whom they quickly recognised as a Toa Maru) who had appeared out of thin air in a white flash.

Korero let go of his passengers' hands as they came to terms with their sudden change of environs: one's first trip with the Hiko tended to be disorientating.

"Welcome to sunny Po-Koro."

Edited by Geisthande, Apr 17 2014 - 12:27 PM.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

#1261 Offline Fekoro

Fekoro
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 12:29 PM

After regaining his balence, Fotioks asked if he could rent a room at the inn.

#1262 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,309 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:16 PM

IC: Hewkii

A small cheer rose up from the assembled sentinels post Korru's rousing remarks.  Hewkii tapped his foot quietly under the table, letting his knees bounce to remove some of the mounting nervous energy.  Having so little information about the incident was disturbing.  Was it an enemy force?  Or something worse?  In any case Hewkii had to take a deep breath before speaking.

"Thank you Captain Korru. I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of this mystery."  He stood and made his way to the door of the war room/mess hall, turned left down the carved tunnel hallway with grand windows looking out on the canyon, and quietly made his way to his office. 

OOC:  Alright, Palm or EW, interaction available with Hewkii.

EDIT:  I fleshed this post out some more, but nothing impacted the story otherwise.  I fixed the horrible sentence structures and removed some stuff too.

Edited by Kughii, Apr 17 2014 - 04:21 PM.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#1263 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 6,658 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:29 PM

IC: Wokapu – Po-Koro Bazaar

The world spun violently the first couple seconds after the bright white flash faded away. Wokapu’s eyes had long since adjusted into the peaceful and non-stimulating dimness of Onu-Koro, but now, between the heat, the brightness, and the unexpected sensation of traveling miles in the blink of an eye, the Toa of Air opted to not move a muscle – instead waiting for his world to stop spinning.

“Um, thanks,” squeaked Wokapu, “… for the heads up”

One could almost see the spiral shapes that rolled within Wokapu’s irises. 

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya

#1264 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 05:55 PM

IC:

Vail sighed and squinted into the horizon.

"Well whatever it is, we wont be able to see it for much longer. C'mon, lets get a move on before the darkness swallows us up!"

The Ta-Toa slid smoothly over the crest of a sand dune, muscles rippling as he broke into a run down the incline.

#1265 Offline Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 06:00 PM

IC (Korero)

"No problem," Korero replied, with a grin, and vanished like the Cheshire Cat with another white flash.

OOC: Korero to Onu-Wahi.

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

#1266 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 07:58 PM

Voulge smiled as he reached the top of the dune.. With a mild thought he formed to ski-like pieces of metal on his feet and two poles in his arms as he attempted to littterly sky down the dune and when he passed Vail he stuck his tongue out at the toa of fire

"Better catch up!"

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#1267 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,662 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:10 PM

IC:

"L-let's just get this over with, okay?" I said, as if the words would fill the hollow feeling inside of me. Of course they wouldn't, no more than Melna's words would and Sirius's words would. Maybe Day's words would work; the intonations of a colossus, reassurance beyond all else, even without any proof to back it up. But he was silent as always. No, there were no assurances that day.

Not for me, not for any of the others. But maybe for the Sentinels.

If we were lucky.

-Void

#1268 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:42 PM

IC:

Vail's eyes widened as Voulge swooped past.

"Hey!" he yelled, "That's not fair!"

He tried pumping the iron faster, but his legs would only carry him so fast. The Fe-Toa was getting farther and farther ahead of him every moment.

#1269 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:58 PM

Voulge brought himself to a stop a good 50 feet infront of vail even as a huge, karz eating smirk creeped it's way to his face and he stood there just staring at Vail

"Well well.. seems someone is a bit slow."

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#1270 Online The Mugbearer

The Mugbearer
  • Members

• 742 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 05:11 AM

At first, Sirius looked at Melna's hand and his look was puzzled. Then he remembered something and said with relief:

'Ah! I see,' he clenched his fist and stretched it out to her. 'I guess that's when this old-fashioned tradition of fist-bumps come in, right? You maskbearers always do this before something big is happening.'

#1271 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,630 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 05:19 AM

"You catch on quick" Melna replied as they executed the fist bump. One part of her was excited, the other worried, like it or not her two companions were both less than excited about the new task at hand, and as a first for Melna she'd managed to notice it.

"Next time," she thought "they'll get to decide"

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Mugbearer