• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

#4841 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,759 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 09:03 AM

IC: Uyism

That stone ...

It was unlike anything the Iroiit had ever encountered.

Uyism seemed to detach herself from Tarnok's shadow, skittering around them to take a better look at it.

It seemed ...

"Not good," spoke the four-armed being, trying to describe the qualitative abstracts of the surface dwellers. It was not like the rocks of her diet. It was strange. Strange and far too different. Far too ... "radical."

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#4842 Offline The Other Other Alex

The Other Other Alex
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 14-October 11
  • 4,236 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 01:39 PM

IC Tarkahn:

ugh..... so much for promises.

I rubbed my face, trying to keep awake. It had been about an hour since I'd met with the Akiri, and I was growing somewhat impatient. 

Maybe a walk around the koro would help. With a slight grunt, I rose from my chair, adjusting my knee brace. I flipped the sign to closed, then exited my tiny store, and walked into the evening.

OOC: Tarkahn open for interaction.

"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend...of the Bionicle."
BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!
http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=770044 (I don't HTML very well.)

"The heroes of reality don't have those luxuries. We have to make the hard choices, the ones no one wants to make. It's not easy, it certainly isn't grand, and it hurts. Every. Time." -Kat

#4843 Online Lugh

Lugh
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Poison Healed

• 09-September 03
  • 6,860 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 03:03 PM

IC Sade

Silently or not so silently groaning at the other Toa's remarks all the way there, the pair arrived at the markets, crowded at this time of day with people of all types walking to and from shops, the myriad of food stalls or simply standing and conversing. Somewhat less usual were the multitude of what could only be described as beggars and homeless, many of them unmistakeably of Ko-Elemental stock. She frowned, unaware as of yet of the news of Ko-Koro's troubles.

"So, you're looking for some kind of chemist or something, right?" She remarked to Manjo, her gaze currently spent on a limping Onu-Matoran that had just left his shop, some sort of arms and armor type of shop. Kind of dingy by the looks of it.

#4844 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,499 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 04:20 PM

IC: Manjo

"We've already got our chemist right here, sweetie." Manjo enthused, jabbing a thumb to his chest. "What we're looking for is a chemistry lab, or an alchemy lab or whatever you wanna call it, so long as it doesn't belong to the city. I thought about it on the way here and I figured, 'Hey, what's easier? Do we gather all the supplies and set up shop elsewhere, or do we just break into a place that already has everything we need and use that instead?'"

He let the question hang in the air as he maintained a slow walk, still holding Sade's hand. 

"Once we find the place, I'll do a quick look-around to make sure it's properly stocked while you keep whoever's watching distracted. After that, we leave and never show up again."

He thought they made a lovely couple.

"Come the night before the big gig, I sneak in, make the batch, clean up and I'm out. I'll also have to get rid of anyone who works there since they'll have seen our faces; no loose ends. Anything the guard finds related to this anesthetic, they'll trace it to the lab, and the trail will run cold there since I'll make sure they don't find the bodies."

"Sound good, buttercup?"

#4845 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,391 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 10:42 PM

IC:

"... Leli, is that a Toa Stone?"

hshC30i.png

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

#4846 Online Of Australian Origin...

Of Australian Origin...
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Drifter

• 23-December 13
  • 13,063 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 10:44 PM

IC: Lash - Niralle's Estate.

Finally reaching the door, she opened it to find signs of a scuffle, but no blood or bodies. Whoever had been out here had apparently already gone on their way. 

Shrugging, she headed back inside and shut the door behind her. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking Point: Sofia Scarlett.

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! 

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusive, Era, Sliver, Glaciem IgnisVyper, Bonegleam, and Geuua. 
Bionifight Infinite: XaraDayethAlisa DareMiril, FalconAnguishHive, Xara, and Psycho Green. 

Matoran Und Panzer: Cor Saeva/Ash HoundOblitus/Solitarius Lupus, and Lufon Vance/Vengeful Inferno.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For a moment, he thought about his life. Back home, he was a celebrity, an animal rights hero, and a hunter of tarakavas. But here, he was just the disgruntled aussie bloke with the funny accent and a drinking problem... 

His last hope was that he could be remembered as a hero here, too.

RIP Terry Terrix, you Died a Hero.

#4847 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,085 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 10:48 PM

IC: Leli

"Tarnok," Her voice cracked, making his name sound far more pleading than she meant it to.  She immediately regretted pulling him into this.  Not because she didn't trust him, far from it, but she couldn't keep throwing her own problems at him.  But.

you haven't

She didn't have anyone else to go to.  She didn't know who else to go to.  She may have lived in this Koro, but she wasn't part of if.

"Don't you feel it?"

this is how an angel dies

|BIONIFIGHT||EXO-FORCE||BZPRPG|

#4848 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,391 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 10:51 PM

IC:

"... Don't I feel what, Leli?" The concern crept back into his voice, replacing the wonder once more. The sight of the stone had distracted him, but something was still so much more wrong than that. The stone would have been cause for wonder, thought, but not the desperation he had witnessed. "I can feel more than a little power from it. I can see the signs, too. I think it is a Toa Stone."

"But something else seems wrong."

hshC30i.png

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

#4849 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,085 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 11:01 PM

She was scrambling now, her pace picked up once again, though her expression stayed... about as steady as one would expect given the current situation.

let him

"need your help..."

too late

"...With sorting this out.  Tarnok I just found it there.  It was lying around like some piece of junk, it-"

"I don't know.  I feel it.  Inside, it was hidden but I knew where it was.  I... do I give it to the Akiri?  What about the Maru, do I let them have it?"

She could feel her breath hitch, Leli blinked away the resultant tightness in her chest.

#4850 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,391 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 11:06 PM

IC:

"Leli, you found it." Tarnok was quiet, but without ambiguity. It was as clear as day for him. A Toa Stone was rare, rarer than anything else he had ever seen. Few Toa passed along their power, as few achieved their destiny before dying. After the mass transformations, just after the Mata fell, becoming a Toa just didn't happen. The Maru were the first transformations he had heard of in years, with Kehuri shortly after. He knew that one in a hundred Matoran, if that, would ever get the chance that Leli had been given.

"You found it, and that means, you were meant to find it. Leli, it's for you."

hshC30i.png

#4851 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,085 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 11:25 PM

Leli didn't speak.  Her mouth worked for a moment, but couldn't find anything to say, the words slipping out of her mind with her breath.  It was too much.  She had kept it together, she couldn't break down.  Didn't give it enough thought on the way back, kept it out of sight, even if it was impossible to keep out of mind.  Keep herself busy once she had returned.  She had kept it as close as possible, her hand rarely leaving it's hold on her pack, where she had hastily wrapped it in hide.  Now, staring at it.  She couldn't.

Leli latched onto the Onu-matoran, burying her face into her arm.

"...I guess I just wanted it to at least be green," she started shakily, in the half-laugh of humor attempted for her own benefit.

#4852 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,759 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2015 - 11:39 PM

"What ... is it?"

She could not understand. She was unsure of why it was so effecting to her Matoran compatriots.

Why was it so strange? Why was it so radically different?

#4853 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,430 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2015 - 05:46 AM

IC (Korero)

"All right," said Korero, smiling at a sense of camaraderie he hadn't realised he missed.

He quickly looked over his shoulder to the Matoran leaders in the room.

"Akiri, we'll be back as soon as we can, with the rest of our team," he said. "Then we can plan in earnest."

Then he turned back to his Brother and Sister, took their outstretched hands, and Jumped.

OOC: Korero, Sulov and Leah to Ta-Wahi

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

#4854 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 08-June 12
  • 4,205 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2015 - 05:52 AM

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Good luck, Maru" Nuparu said to them just before they disappeared.

"While we're waiting for the Maru to come back, I'd like some time myself to digest all of this. If there's nothing else you two need?"

He looked expectantly at Kongu and Onepu.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4855 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,391 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2015 - 11:03 AM

IC:

"It's a Toa Stone, Uyism. It holds the power from a previous Toa. Using it in the right place, if it's a Matoran's destiny, will make them into a Toa." Tarnok replied, hugging Leli quietly. Despite his awe at what she had found, and her own difficulty in coming to terms with it, something still seemed wrong.

"Leli, is something else the matter?"

hshC30i.png

#4856 Online Maj. Spoilers

Maj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,265 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2015 - 04:05 PM

IC: Onepu

The Captain of the Ussalry exhaled slowly, then straightened up. "I just have one question." He turned to face Nuparu and folded one ankle over the other. "If we're unable to work out a way to save the hostages, what choice would you make? Wiping out Makuta worship, or preserving their lives?"

2GZbk5Q.png

Can you compete?

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up."

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#4857 Offline Vox of Vinheim

Vox of Vinheim
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,799 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2015 - 04:56 PM

IC: Syvra

"So Demos, did you manage to get all your affairs in place before we headed off? I know they allowed you a bit of freedom the night before we headed off for Po-koro, so I only imagine you did." He casually asks of the De-Toa who was waiting near him as well.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Darvin-Celis-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I don't always comment, but when I do, I comment responsibly."

Self-Proclaimed Lord of Ice Picks

#4858 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,759 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2015 - 08:40 AM

A Toa Stone.

That was what had changed Sulov so utterly.

She had never understood it to be concentrated in a rock that should have been so insignificant ... yet not.

#4859 Online Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2015 - 06:25 PM

IC: Rungui

"Mhmm," he hummed, satisfied with that tidbit of info. It was confirmation enough for him.

"Shame she's not here. I would have liked to meet her."

IC:

"Yeah," Dally said quietly, a suggestion of a smile on his face. "You two'd hit off. She was a giant nerd, too."

-Void

sgr.png

#4860 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,499 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2015 - 10:42 AM

Rungui snorted.

"Have you seen me talk to a girl?"

#4861 Online Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2015 - 01:19 PM

IC:

"Fair enough," Dally said, a light chuckle rising up out of him. "If it's anything like you talking to geezers, it ain't much good."

-Void

sgr.png

#4862 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,499 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2015 - 04:09 PM

"My manliness deflates the moment they comment on my eyes," he said, pausing for a sip. "They think I'm adorable."

#4863 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,085 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 30 2015 - 03:20 PM

"I'm okay," She breathed quietly into her arm, though Tarnok probably heard regardless.

"Thank you Tarnok."

#4864 Online Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 30 2015 - 03:42 PM

IC:

"Just tell them about the time you walked into the mess covered in ######," Dally said, his smile looking a bit more substantial now. "That'll stop 'em thinking you're adorable, no time."

-Void

sgr.png

#4865 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,499 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 30 2015 - 11:23 PM

"Do you actually think that'll work?"

#4866 Online Maj. Spoilers

Maj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,265 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2015 - 08:13 PM

IC: Demos

"I arranged for my successor to take my place in my library," the Toa of Sonics said, looking sullen as he had ever since he'd reverted back from his less stable personality. "There isn't much else important that needs taking care of."

A Matoran of Earth approached the small group. "I'm sorry, have you been waiting long? I was tasked with handling your case in the event that Onepu is preoccupied... which he is."

2GZbk5Q.png

Can you compete?

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up."

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Maj. Spoilers