Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AckuneThe blind Toa of Fire heard someone call out to him, an felt them wave their arms with the use if his Arthron. Ackune turned towards Plagia, the nails rattling as he did so. "Not quite," the Ta-Toa replied, a small smile on his Kanohi, "I wouldn't call patching a roof exciting... However, forging a sword might be, if you're interested."Holding out a hand to shake, his real one, Ackune introduced himself. "Ackune, Blacksmith. I'm sorry if I don't recognize you, but identifying a person based on their shape alone is quite hard."IC: KytheraThe Vortixx was exhausted. Even for her, with her enhanced physical capabilities, the walk had been quite a challenge. Her cloak was covered in mud, and the only things on her that weren't dirty were her two pistols. Kythera had once learned the hard way that they tended not to work when not in ideal conditions. That experience ended up with a few broken bones and fair bit of blood lost.The fact that their walk had been through swamp most of the way didn't help much, and so the grey-armored being did her best to rest and let Tupua and Tosp do the talking for now.OOC: This is slightly weird because I was just going to PM you about them. :P Strange how things work that way...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: I'm on cooking duty. Good. I can cook. I'll find what I need and make something. I get out quickly and start searching.Lepidran's getting the fuel, so I'll get the other stuff. First, we need some herbs and other medicine stuff like honey to treat wounds. I find the first bits easy. The second's tricky, but I follow some fireflyers to the hive--a little smoke and a cut gives me honeycomb. Then I get some water from the lake around Le-Koro for liquid. I don't need more meat after the kill and I already have salt, so I skip right to getting together fungi and vegetables. My last stop is for a bit of fruit. I put everything by the fire pit and sit down.Now I got it all. I just gotta make the dish.I send a spark into the tinder and kindling. Building that up with bigger pieces of wood, I cut up what needs to be sliced for cooking. I keep one eye on one job and one on the other.I time my work right and finish each at the same time. The fire's at cooking height, and the stuff's ready. So I take the pot of water and put all it in. All left to do is watch the stew and make changes as needed.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI shook Ackune's hand, noting his stark-white eyes with interest. From those, and his expression, "identifying a person based on their shape alone", I guessed that he was blind, or at least visually impaired in some way."Plagia, Warrior," I replied cheerfully, "I bet it is, but I don't actually think we've ever meet, so, anyway..."I shrugged, trying to think of something to say, "Soo... you said something about forging a sword?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Raxa:"The base of the matter is that I'm not looking to work for that punch-drunk Toa of Crystal and his 'blood clan' or whatever he calls it," Raxa said quietly. "I'm here to destroy it, and take the pieces that are left for my own use. I have my reasons, however." Here he smiled slightly, though it was more predatory than Crystalia may be used to from him."Have you ever heard of one small organization, called NEX?" he asked.
IC: CrystaliaShe sucked in a breath, the air pushed out of her chest. "Yes." she said her eyes dark. "I've heard of them... but very little." she said. "I know they are assassins... and their reputation proceeds them as the best." she said. "Very secretive..." she added."I'm assuming your somehow involved with them and this is why you want to bring down the Blood Clan?" she asked."I care little for the clan, I only signed up because it was a quick way to earn widgets." she said. "Actually I might enjoy carving my knife into the mask of our little toa of crystal leader." she smiled.

IC: Onyx (Pala-Koro Gates)Onyx climbed up the scaffolding and joined Mevi atop the wall, peering down at Lumira and Ril from above. He'd wished the little Matoran spared him details of said bath as he opened the gates for them, Ril's trustworthy status within the village and Mevi's approval gaining them access. Once they'd stepped through, the slab of metal took on an almost liquid property as it melded itself shut. His eyes continued to scan the darkness with the help of the dim light from the village, settling on a trio approaching the village, consisting of two Toa and a Vortixx."Is there anybody there? We are three weary travelers in search of friends. May we enter?" one of them called out."Who are you and who are your friends?" Onyx asked in reply, inspecting each of them. Onyx didn't have anything against Vortixx but Kythera already raised some suspicion. Her species had a bit of a reputation and not a very good one.OOC: Ril and Lumira are now inside Pala-Koro.

IC- LakiHe continued staring out. The stars were faintly visible now, the constellations able to be seen through the thinning cloud. He thought about what Sur had said- a omen of bloodshed. He could see the red star was firmly in some sort of position. Looking at it made him worried, as if he he was anticipating some oncoming blow. All of Le-Wahi seemed to feel the same way. Something dark was coming.He continued staring out in silence. "So you are a help-healer." He finally stated. "Are you now-preparing for the soon-darkness?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

"Er, no," responded Nova, directing an inquisitive glance toward Esao; "we, uh, just came here to get a bite to eat..."
IC:Kethrye shrugged. "That's fine. Although I didn't know anyone was actually running this place," he said. Reordin's still not back from Ga-Koro. . . and Skrihken's off who knows where. Huh.- - - -Waiting.That was always the hardest, the waiting. The terror and desperation felt during battle was always equaled by the disquiet before. At least you can do something in a fight, Feongulf thought to herself. No way to keep the nerves busy just waiting. Powerlessness was the last thing she wanted, on a long list of things she would prefer other people to have forced upon them, and not on herself. She stood along the rest of the Followers of Makuta, her dagger gripped tightly in her left hand. she stared up to the darkening sky. But it should begin soon, so the waiting won't much take long, at least.

IC: Ackune"Well," the Ta-Toa smith started, "Forging the blade itself it quite simple, its the creation of the serrated edge that can be a bit tricky. Although, having another set of hands always helps."IC: Solis"I fail to see how my location during the weekend has anything to do with this."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Jl, is Slate and Argentum still there or are you keeping Argentum for a showdown with Aurum?IC: KironKiron sat in the bar of the "Flame of Dawn" Inn and ate a light supper of steamed Tarakava and some Bula-Flavoured water.OOC: Anyone interested in selling a Kanoka Disk Launcher to Kiron please interact with him at the "Flame of Dawn" Inn. Thanks in advance, then, peeps. :)

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: No fights for my chars yet. I have Aurum and Argentum in a 1v1 and Slate using his Hau, so at least I can not post for the time being in the FoM/ILF fight. (Coz I would be gone.)IC: ArgentumArgentum nodded to the people around him, acknowledging them. "Excuse me," He said. He turned, past a corner, into a small alleyway....Several clanging noises could be heard, and Argentum walked out.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KironKiron got back out and strode towards the village centre.IC: Sulkua Sulkua breathed a sigh of relief as the situation diffused. He walked towards the aware as he saw Kiron there.OOC: I am so pumped up for the battle.....And don't worry, Jl, just focus on your expedition thingie. There'll be someone left to fight, don't worry. :)

OOC: Wasn't Optimus gonna fight Aurum?IC: It was so chaotic in Pala-Koro, as always, and yet a deathly silence hung over it as well. So perceived the Aukati leader as he slowly paced around the area. His elemental power had almost recharged to full, but he hardly noticed. Uneasily, he activated his mask and flew up. The usual. Pala-Koro, a chaotic, disorganized splatter of light in the midst of the dark jungle and swamp. He descended and shook his head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well, he was first going to maim an Aukati. And, well, I would pit Aurum V Argentum if expedition meant no internet. However, because Katuko possibly won't be here, well, we'll see how it turns out.IC: ArgentumHe walked out into the middle of the town, where a bunch of others were. "Guys, I'm bored. Can I fight someone here?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx sighed, and reached into the small pack she had brought with her all the way from Po-Koro. Inside she pulled out a small token, one with the Po-Koro Guard's symbol stamped into it. True, she was only an honorary member, but it still had to count for something. Kythera held the disk in her clawed hand, and hoped that she wouldn't have to use it.She knew what kind of reputation her species had, one that she didn't like one bit,

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Laki
IC: Sur"I do what I can," she replied staring out into the darkness. "I am a healer nothing more. My purpose in life is to tend to the sick and to give to the poor. Though lately I've been stretched to my limits..." She continued to stare upon the village, contemplating the omen.

IC: Kythera
IC: OnyxKythera's badge of sorts had an impact on Onyx's decision making but not entirely. It was unheard of for a Vortixx to be assigned as a member of the village guard and possibilities such as whether she looted the object hung in the air. He doubted the others had a similar status since they didn't follow her lead."That gives me any idea who you might be but it doesn't tell me who you are, much less those friends of yours." Onyx said, expecting names and details. "I'd also like to know why you're looking for said friends."

IC: Kythera"Kythera, Po-Koro Guard," the Vortixx said, once she had regained her breath enough to talk. "This is Tosp," She said, pointing towards said Toa, "and Tupua, he'd be better to explain the "looking for friends" thing."IC: Solis"Yes. You are a Toa of Magnetism," Solis stated, finding this Toa quite strange.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Laki"Just-only a healer?" Laki asked Sur, incredulously. Just yesterday he would never have questioned a toa. But now he had finally come to a realization about his life. He felt like he had put a finger on his internal motivation. Laki had realized who he was and figured out his essential being. He was going to go find his destiny soon, and what Sur thought of him didn't matter anymore."You're a Toa-Hero. There's healer-tenders all over the island, girl-toa with healing-masks or similar-close. But you aren't healer-only. You're a Toa. You're a Hero. You can do ever-anything! Even if you're skill-talent is just heal-helping, there's more to do than stay with normal-folk, the matoran, the average-boring civilians. You can do anything! Go help-save the island. Be a healer to a toa team. There are more than enough matoran-medics. Not enough Toa-Heroes trying to save the island. We are oppressed, you were hero-chosen. Be one!"He took a beat, astonished he had just lectured a Toa on what to do. Laki suddenly felt empowered, and a bit shocked, by his outburst. He had never really thought he believed so strongly in this. Once he had started, Laki had just kept going, the long oppressed thoughts spilling out.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: What happens, happen. It all depends on how each character is engaged here. If everyone goes for Echleon, he falls; though then others might get some free shots in. It's not like everyone else isn't at his supposed level anyways. He's got magnetism and zombies, and that's tricky, but both of those can be dealt with. The former can be somewhat countered by forcing attacks of other elements upon him, and the latter... well, suffice to say that the Toa code doesn't really hold for beings that are already dead.The FoM have no Rahkshi at this moment, so they would appear later if Nuju decides to let them answer the summon. Same for the eventual ILF reinforcements; they would first have to be called from Le-Koro and the surrounding area somehow.IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro]"We haven't really got a formal sign-up process, but we have been forced to be a bit more careful lately, what with all the double-agents running around. I don't doubt that some of our newer members might not be all that they seem."Madrihk held out his trusty list of ILF personnel towards Cy. "The registration process so far has just been to put your name on the list. What happens after that is entirely up to you, your actions and how people perceive said actions. Some, like Onyx over there, fit right in, especially since his brother was already a trusted member by the time he joined. Others, like one of our allies with his own little team, ran off on personal business and haven't returned. Don't know what to say about that.""We got a few lightstones, but I think we'll need to use regular torches until we get a supply from Onu-Koro. Too bad that their mine got broken; supply might be limited."
IC:Sisk listened to Cy and Madrihk converse quietly. He pocketed the scroll again, now that that the ILF leader was aware of its contents. It'd probably be best to burn this noticed at some point soon. It wasn't good to carry around reports like that while in the field."I can well-help with the taming of the Gukko." Sisk said. "I just-so happen to have some big-much experience in the field."The Le-Matoran held out a hand to Cy, since the two had not introduced themselves to each other properly yet. "Tamer Staff-Sergeant Sisk, of the Gukko-Force."------------------------------------------
IC:"Green Tornado, unofficial assistant of the Gukko Force. This is Vorok, a Toa of Gravity and marksmen who happens to be a friend of mine, and Kivar, a naturalist." He pointed to both the Toa behind him. "Madrihk, do you have a quill and ink?"

IC:"A not-common name..." Sisk commented on Cy's name, as he took a small bow in the direction of Vorok and Kivar. "Much-pleased to greet-meet you."------------------------------Tupua sighed, before looking back up to Onyx. "My name is Tupua and I am looking for my brothers. We are a team but got separated when we arrived on this Island. My friends here are traveling with me to find the rest of my team. We met one in Onu-Koro...but he was lost at Kini-Nui. I was told I might find the others here. And if not, at least the help I need to find them. If you wish to hear the full tale I ask that you let us in. We mean no harm and are dead tired from the way here and in no shape to start trouble. It is getting dark and rainy out here if you haven't noticed."He hated having to appeal to others in this fashion. It went against who he was. But how did the old proverb go? 'Those who speak can be helped.'He wasn't big on that, but if it had to be, it had to be.------------------------------Aparangi poked Mariko and Draeverian with the side of his arm from behind. When Mariko turned around, he saw the other Aitua nodding in the direction of the gate. "Sounds like somebody's requesting entrance.""Middle of the night?" Mariko wondered aloud. "Not the most common hour for travelers to arrive."Not unheard of either, though." Aparangi replied.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroI grinned a little at the prospect of finally doing something productive, "Well, I don't know anything 'bout forging, but if I can help you with anything, I'd be happy."IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroI shrugged, trying to suppress a yawn, "Maybe you're right. See you in the morning then, Ril."With a cheery smile and a wave, I headed back to my (well, technically not mine) hut, realizing, with disappointment, that there wasn't anything to sleep on, besides the floor.Really starting to wish I'd taken Madrihk's offer, I thought glumly, laying down on the ground, and hoping that I could fall asleep.Almost as soon as I thought that, I conked out.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Oreius)Oreius and Reordin made their way quickly through the swamp, tracing a large circle around the camp. The two Matoran hadn't split up, for obvious reasons. They kept their eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary, but their primary goal was reconaissance. Any soldier could tell you that knowledge of an area was more valuable than a sharp sword or a long spear -that's one of the reasons the Matoran were able to repel monstrous Rahi from their villages: fighting on home turf was a huge advantage.That said, it would take more than just an hour of scouting to give the Wanderer's Company any real advantage if it came to a fight, which Oreius desperately hoped it wouldn't. The battle in Ta-Wahi had resulted in two dead Rahkshi, but those small victories had been overshadowed by the loss of two friends and companions.Still, they needed to be prepared. The weight of the essence stone in Oreius' pack was a reminder of the burden they carried, of the responsibility that was their constant companion, and of the malevolent will that tracked them and craved their destruction. IC (Avya)I lay in my bunk, a thin blanket pulled up to my chin. For some reason, I couldn't sleep. My mind was full of the events of the day, and busy with questions of what tomorrow would hold.I had the weirdest feeling that I was supposed to be here, even though this ILS -or ILF- didn't seem to have a clue as to what they were doing. I figured I could stick around for a while to see if that feeling would turn out to be right, even though I ached to move, to get stuff done. Only time, I guessed, would tell if this was where I was supposed to be.IC (Bartan)The Skakdi hopped impatiently from foot to foot, mace in one hand, launcher in the other. His bloodlust was slowly but steadily building up. His energy wasn't nervous; he was simply hungry to smash some heads.Bartan glanced at Echelon every few seconds. This necromancer was in charge, and as far as he could tell was the only person who could command an attack.Now, if he would just do it already.

IC-Hasil:Hasil, meanwhile, was out in the cold night, his chest bare-rather odd for him, who never took off his robes-practicing with his Av'ein-Kel, his great sword-what others likened to a Katana. He silently flowed through his battle motions, as fluid as water, not allowing himself to break from his moving meditation, his blade quietly whistling as it cut through the air.He could feel in his bones, as every true warrior kid, that a battle was coming. He knew not where, or when specifically, but he knew a battle was near. And he would have to prepare.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now