Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: FeranFeran heard some loud sounds coming of in the direction of an open area near the market. Out of curiosity, he followed.He turned a corner and a plasma beam whizzed past his mask. Another Matoran cursed aloud(Baranx). Feran pulled BARANX away from a flying piece of burning earth(the exploding earthen wall).

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC: Clarix - FlayClarix managed to see the arrow shot being fired at her, and also felt the heat behind her as Optimus' sword came down on her. Instanteously, she teleported, letting the arrow hit Optimus. She had teleported to the backside of Dervian, and she quickly drew her sword, spinning sideways with a backhand grip, plasma channeled along the blade as it spun, with Dervian in it's path of burning terror. "To answer your question," Clarix said, "I am a daughter. The daughter. And you will face my wrath as the Last Phantom."=====Flay had been one of the few that were close to the fight. Unlike the other Matoran around her, she hadn't buried her face in her hands, crouched in an awkward position an whimpered. Sprinting across a bridge, she grabbed Suliax, and pulled him past a corner towards Baranx and Feran, the former of which she had noticed pulling an arrow and firing. "So, whats the party about?" She asked the three matoran. If it weren't for the confusion and the battle, the three of them would have practically been at her feet, speechless of her cuteness and beauty.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Optimus turned, and the arrow smacked a piece of armor off of him, nailing it to a tree. (OOC: While Clarix is teleporting)"Gaaah! Dervian, jump!" He pulled out his Blast Rod and fired at Clarix.Dervian activated his mask and pushed up as soon as Optimus yelled, avoiding the slash immediately after the teleport and clearing a path for a condensed blast of fire.Using the Blast Rod as a distraction, Optimus had all the flames started by the plasma around Barricade's earth wall and the area one jug of water could not completely extinguish come at Clarix from a few directions, none of which were the direct front, unlike the Blast Rod shot.OOC: The following is after the attacks.IC: "A Phantom?!" Ratchet immediately increased her gravity to make it slightly harder to dodge."Dino, Barricade, clear out the Matoran.""Oy!" Dino called out to Baranx and Feran. "Back up, or something might explode on you! Get any other Matoran nearby to leave!"Suliax angrily called down at them, presumably getting the attention of the two Matoran. "You people leave! You are bringing fighting to our village! Is Pala-Koro not enough already?!"

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Baranx"Not quite sure, to be honest. I can't tell who I should help"A second later, he was interrupted by a warning from one of the fighters"You heard him, let's get the civilians out of here"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: FeranFeran nodded."Me too. I simply saw this Matoran in the way of danger. Err, 'scuse me, what's your name?" Feran bashedly asked Baranx, realising he hadn't introduced himself, as he ran to pull a hurt Matoran out of trouble."Care to give us a hand?" Feran asked the newcomer there. [Jl's Matoran]

Edited by Norik Astartes

IC: Flay - Clarix"We work together. It's faster that way." Together, they starter herding the civilians. Luckily, it was a part of the village with a low population, so it wouldn't be hard.=====Clarix smiled. Fire was not her domain. But heat...heat was one of the abilities she had been gifted. As the fire blast from the front and sides game, she simply teleported away as she slowly absorbed the heat, an endless source of power coming from Optimus.Having teleported onto one of the trees above, Clarix continued absorbing as she fired a twirling beam of plasma towards Ratchet. The plasma looked like an inverted tornado, with Dino stuck at the eye - an eye which was too thin for him to not touch the edges of the tornado of plasma. "Yes, clear out the way! These merciless killers can only do harm in this area! And, brave matoran, you must protect them!"=====Flay was startled. That voice....was that...?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Flay"I know, stupid!" She could still hear that voice, a faint resonance in her head matching with another voice in her memory. But that voice....the Toa who had it should have been a Toa of Crystal! Not Plasma!She ran into the restaurant where the Water Jug had come from. "Everybody evacuate!", she shouted, half-frantically, "A fight has broke out!"The Toa's voice had matched with the voice of the Toa of Crystal, who had saved Flay's life, complimented her, and then inspired her to join the military. A life changing point in Flay's life. Flay had always been running after the mysterious Toa of Crystal who was also her idol. But this Toa of Plasma....she had the exact same voice, and if Flay was correct, the exact same body as well - slender, sexy, seductive. Even thought Flay was the same, even she felt jealous of the Toa of Crystal, or Plasma, whatever it was.The Matoran of Fire couldn't wait to find out who the Toa of Plasma was. As she herded the matoran, who were confused until the first shouts of the fight actually happening, she shouted towards one of the other Matoran who had helped her out. "That Toa of Plasma, I think she's the one who is good in this fight. After all, notice how she said 'Merciless Killers' in reference to the bigger group of Toa."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC; Feran"You sure? She seems like she's doing the most collateral damage," Feran said. But he was divided. He wasn't sure who was good or bad."In any case, there are still some innocents around. No point fighting if there are still by-standers around," Feran said as he helped a Matoran out of a collapsed piece of stone.OOC: Well, should we fight?

OOC: I'm gonna have to agree with Norik on this one, there's no reason for our characters to side with either of you. Heck, I already attacked Clarix. I'm sure we can work this out, we just need to think for a bit.IC: Baranx"Now what?" the Po-Matoran archer queried to the others as the last few civilians made their getaway "do we leave or fight, and if we stay, who should we side with?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Huh?What?Fight the Aukati? Side with one or the other? I'm not making you do that. You're making your character do that! Haha!So what are you gonna do now?IC: Flay"Collateral damage? Toa of Plasma can't control fire." She pointed towards the huddle of flames Optimus had gathered. "But I don't know....."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC TuroI continued sneaking over. Hiding behind a building, I slowly crept over to where they were duking it out. Then I realized something: One does not simply pickpocket a fighting toa. *sigh*OOC Uh...Yeah, so what would be our reasons? Mine is because my character's a thief so he's nuclides to try and pinch a few widgets off of them.

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro) & Erux (Inn, Le-Koro)"What kind of help are you offering?" Myka asked, suspiciously."Elax only follows Makuta because he believes that he has no other option," Erux explained. "I heard a little of your conversation last night, and I think I might be able to help bring him back to the light. All I need is your help to find him.""Why mine?""You know him far better than I. You found him once before, you could do it again, couldn't you?""I... I could try...""Okay then. Now, I've got a way to do this worked out, but I'm going to need you to get to him by the end of next week, and bring him to Onu-Koro. There's an inn there, called The Unfortunate Fikou -- I expect you've heard of it -- and when your time is up, a friend of mine will be waiting there for you. He'll explain everything much better than I ever could.""The Unfortunate Fikou is where Tarrhus was." Myka said, suspicious once again."Tarrhus will have moved on by now. I expect he'll have followed you." Erux explained, smiling slightly. "So, what do you say?"Myka looked at Erux, then at Zyron, her eyes pleading. What should I do?

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Zyron sighed, and took a step forward. "There's just something I don't like about this plan. The time frame, for example. And how can you be so sure that we didn't find Elax by pure coincidence?"Those probably weren't the best words for the situation, but Zyron could at least say that he tried.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Erux (Inn, Le-Koro)"I can't go too far into specifics here, but my friend has arranged a deal of sorts, which may be able to get Elax out of the difficulties he'd be in were he to return to society. However, as you may expect, such a deal would be very difficult to negotiate, especially without Elax himself present. He was just able to make an arrangement, but on the condition that he had Elax by the end of next week. Otherwise, the deal's off." Erux's voice was calm, the same tone as she had taken for explaining other details. It would be near impossible for anyone to tell that she was lying. "So you see why the time-frame is so important. Also, I can't. I can only hope, but either way, you're still the closest people we have to him."

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I.C. Vompran"I can't walk... But I may be able to limp. I'm missing my knee down on my left leg. Let me try something..." Vompran formed a wooden makeshift pegleg by making a tree in the general shape, and converting it to wood. He painfully fastened it to his former knee joint, and tried to walk around. He stumbled quite a bit, but after a few moments of clumsily waddling around, he managed to get the hang of it.

elementalussal.png

OOC: XD, I didn't notice that wound.IC:Frii'Glokk watched Vompran meander around awkwardly on his newly formed peg leg. "Let's go and find the others," The Skakdi said.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC-Raxa:Raxa grinned, slightly, before pressing back into Mirehu with the same fervor he put into everything. They stayed like that for a minute or so, before Raxa broke off the contact."Aye, well," he said, grinning slightly, his blush almost matching Mirehu's, "I think it's time to get you some new armour, eh?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, tickling Mirehu a bit again, before gently setting her on the side of the bed as he stood up, grabbing his discarded armour plates and quickly putting them back on.Then, he took a look at the armour Mirehu had used for a while, and shook his head-he wasn't going to make her wear that again. He did, however, pick it up and put it in his pack-properly cleaned, it could easily be sold. After that, he tossed her his old, oilcloth cloak, still in good condition despite how frayed the edges looked, and it was easily large enough to hide anything of Mirehu's body while they walked."Wear that," he told her. "It'll be a lot more comfortable than your old armour, that's certain."

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu"Thanks," The Toa of Crystal said, nodded in agreement. She caught the cloak, and slipped it around herself. Mirehu wouldn't have minded wearing her armor for a bit longer, but if she had a choice, then she definately wouldn't. The cloak was the next best thing to getting new armor that actually fit her.Mirehu leaned up against the wall, waiting for raxa as he slipped her old armor into his pack.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"Not a problem," Raxa said to Mirehu, strapping on his last piece of armour. "It's better than going out in that screwed up armour, or going out with nothing on at all." He placed his pack on his shoulders, before stepping over to the door and opening it."After you," he said, with a completely innocent looking face.

profiles i guess