Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:

As much as I would've preferred not to shoot down Kehuri's statements, given the circumstances, I had no other choice but to point this out.

"Actually," I interjected, "If we can get the evacuees to the Le-Koro highway, we may be able to find or build a tunnel for ourselves to Pala-Koro. It might be enough to give us time to coordinate ourselves, as well as giving us a chance to evade the Rahkshi."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Atox, Le-Koro square): I had almost begun to make my point, but then I stopped, letting one of his friends break the strategy to him. It would probably hurt less. "And besides," I added, giving a encouraging nod to the young toa. "We inhibit ourselves if we move into the marsh. Although Pala-koro is partially damaged, It's our best fallback defensive position. With your permission, commander, I suggest we implement this plan, with several toa following on foot or moving through the trees behind the convoy, in a defensive staggered splay pattern." I suggested, hoping I didn't sound too brash. These military types were always hard to see through; the commander might be an innate joker, or a complete power freak.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:

There was a bustling of voices, all talking over each other. And Skyra in the middle. Toa on all sides, making suggestions, both good, some bad, some well thought-out, others mere flashes of ides crossing their minds. But they were not the only ones thinking...they were just the ones doing it loudly. But standing next to Skyra, not paid attention to, stood Sisk. And the Windrider sergeant had an idea that was both ludicrous...and at the same time, could work.

"Take them to Kini-Nui." he suddenly said, loudly. Conversation's died down then, Toa and Matoran alike looked to see who had just uttered such insanity.

"That's madness!" somebody replied from the crowd.

"Is it?" Sisk asked, taking a step forward. "And these other plans to face-fight Rahkshi are all well-sane, yes?"

"We can reach the great temple quickly by Gukko. We windride fast and deep-below the treetops and the sons of shadow will have a hard time keeping up with our birds."

The Le-matoran looked confident in his words. He knew it was still a bold plan, but...he believed in it. He looked at Skyra, and with conviction, said:

"Kini-Nui is bordered by jungle on all sides, our home-turf. And there will be no Rahkshi there."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kehuri

"But someone already pointed out that there may still be Rahkshi tunnels underground," Kehuri responded. Really, that had been his idea originally, just without a particular destination in mind. He folded his arms and put a hand to his chin as he thought. Fighting underground would have advantages. The more confined space would impair Rahkshi movement and prevent flight, and Kehuri and the Toa of Stone he'd seen before on the Fowadi could effectively manipulate their environment perfectly. Plus, he could see better in the dark. The limited maneuverability could force Rahkshi into choke points. The key was to avoid being caught by surprise. A Toa of Sonics would help. He glanced at the Toa of Sonics they had here. Hmm.

IC: Trizvan

The Great Temple, ringed by jungle. That was the place the Rahi battle took place. He strode to the Matoran who suggested the place and offered him a nod of agreement.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC-Lashev:

"Personally, I think taking them to Kini-Nui would be a wonderful idea," the Ko-Matoran called out, drifting down to the group on a Gukko.

"Sisk, I think she wants you back in the lead. I'm not cut out for piloting."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [ Plagia ] - Le-Koro Square

I grimaced, silently acknowledging that Kehuri had a point about the tunnel idea, but still added, "True, but it'll easier to defend ourselves down there, with plenty of cover, than up here, out in the open. Besides, there must be thousands of tunnels and cave systems in Onu-Wahi; surely we could find one that would be sufficient as an escape route."

Swiftly, I turned to face the Matoran who had suggested heading towards Kini-Nui, giving a wry glance, which seemed to be questioning of his overall sanity, "Kini-Nui is one massive bowl for the Rahkshi to surround us, not to mention being right on Makuta's doorstep; heading there would be tantamount to suicide."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

I'll admit that when Sisk first uttered the words Kini Nui, I thought he was out of his mind, but considering our other options....

"You're right...Kini Nui isn't a far flight...and is surrounded by jungle, and it's the last place I'd expect to see Rahkshi, ironically enough..."

I gave Sisk a nod. "Let's do it. We're evacuating everyone to Kini-Nui."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Delightfully stupid, imminently bloody, and probably ill-advised," he crowed next to Skyra, though his posture was more upright now, and he had a slight frenetic energy to his voice as he observed the Rahkshi. "I love it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Atox, Le-koro): So the decision was made. I would abide by this commander's orders, unless it became a bad tactical decision. "We'll need to circle around," I mused, "And we'll need a rear guard, to keep the Rahkshi off our tails. Some toa of the green and earth at our backs as we exit would be able to barricade off our pathway as we leave."

"I await your orders, commander."

-Elrond

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:

Sisk gave Skyra a slow nod. "Aye, commander." He put two fingers to his mouth and whistled. It sounded like a bird's call, but no bird answered. Instead, a few of the Le-Matoran present hurried off, to ready more of the Kahu, Gukko and gather supplies.

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

I gave Tillian a smirk, "Would I have it any other way?"

As Sisk began to make preparations I let out a sharp whistle of my own. The cry of a Kahu was my response, Destiny came in on a torrent of wind a few moments later, landing nearby where they weren't too many people.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Syvra

Syvra had a brilliant yet evil idea. He looked at the gathered group and offered a sincere smile

"Might i suggest that we have a small squad of toa stay behind in le-koro? We can buy you all time while you get to where ever you are going."

He walked to the edge of one of the platforms and looked over

"Maybe I and one other toa of plantlife could raise a wall of plants to surround the village. That would provide some decent covering."

His words were spoken with such conviction

"I would be willing to risk my life for this village."

OOC: i will be honest i lost track of who was leading this thing. So assume i was talking to whoever was in charge

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He nodded silently as Plagia spoke. "I thought of that too." He didn't want to overwhelm the Gukko force leader (Skyra), but stepped forward again, addressing both her and the ones around her, "I think we should split the group to avoid having to make m-multiple trips, and attract less attention. Those capable of fl--aerial combat should take the Gukko, along with the lighter evacuees. Everyone else... should go underground. With a Toa of Earth and a Toa of Stone-" he glanced at Naona (whose name he didn't know) "We can manipulate our environment. A Toa of Sonics-" He glanced at Litozen, "Could s-scan the areas around us to check for Rahkshi to make sure we aren't caught by surprise. Maybe. The limited space could limit Rahkshi movement,and render flight useless and impractical."

This was his comfort zone. Not in charge, but giving input. Advising. Not the center of attention, but a key factor (ideally).

It wasn't until the word 'Plantlife' was said that the other Toa of his element caught his attention in the commotion. Still got the gist, though. A wall of trees. That would take a lot of energy, but there was a lot to draw off of. A decoy, to provide cover for the others' escape. The lives of the many were always worth more than the lives of the few, yes. He gave Syvra and subtle nod.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VeritasVeritas stood to the side, very confused. The Fe-Matoran didn't understand what was going on, just listening to plans. He stood by Tepi's side, not very familiar with him but he was the one Veri knew longer. I don't know. I came to Le-Wahi just for a break, and now I'm all wound up in battle plans. Well, I'm not turning back, now that I'm here. Pickaxe still out, he waited for what's next.OOC: Honestly, I'm so lost in this.

IC: Lepidus

Lepidus admittedly felt slightly left out. Several Toa were talking rapidly, formulating plans for combat or evacuation. He didn't know any of them, or even where he was. He had just wanted to fight the Rakshi...

And that idea now seemed insane. If even this many Toa together were afraid to engage in battle, clearly he would not be of much use.

Confused and more than a little scared, Lepidus walked over to a Fe-Matoran standing on the sidelines.

"Do you know what's going on?" He asked quietly.

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC: VeritasVeritas heard someone talk in his ear. He turned, and found himself facing a De-Matoan. "Uh, from what I know, they talking about some battle plans and strategies on fighting the Rahkshi that I am getting really confused about. I know I'm going to be helping, even if I'll probably just a burden."

IC:

Sisk looked at Lashev. "Come-follow." he said. Together with Verdi the two Matoran made their way in the same direction as Skyra and Sisk whistled once more, though this time the signal was a specific call. Somewhere in the distance it was answered and a minute later, Skyscratcher appeared above the trees. The Kahu was saddled, armed and ready, probably thanks to Kama and his squads. Banking, it swooped in for a slow landing in front of the three Matoran.

Sisk glanced at his friends. "Well, windriding together again. Who wants to ride gunner?"

IC: Ranama

"Any matoran fighting isn't going to be a burden," Ranama said, butting into Veritas and the De-matoran's conversation. "The more of us stay behind fighting, the fewer Gukko are needed to evacuate to the Kini-Nui. It all counts."

He paused, drumming his fingers nervously on the handle of his axe, and added, "I'm glad in a way. Frankly I'm not sold on the idea of going to Kini-Nui. I'd rather take my chances fighting here, where we know what we're facing, and we know the area. But that's just my preference. I'm no strategist."

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: (Cylund, Le-Koro)

"Mate," Cylund rather cheerfully, and with a hint of friendliness, addressed Ranama, feeling that just possibly it was a time to alleviate the concerns people like him had once and for all, "We have no hope to last out here. We have no defenses, we have no way to stop them from simply flying in and slaughtering us all, and assuming we do succeed at stopping them from flying in, they can just fell the Le-Koro tree entirely. Knowing the area will not help us, in fact, it's because we know the area that we have to evacuate. Staying would be something only someone who doesn't know the area would do. Sorry, mate."

He then turned, slightly. "Anyway. Anybro who has a gukko want to give me a lift?"

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

"I guess," Ranama said. He supposed his view was a little skewed by his close attachment to the village. He also didn't know much about the world outside Le-Wahi. He was well travelled, but that was purely when he was doing a job and he never took things in, determined to get things done and return to his home as quickly as possible. The idea of leaving for good was daunting.

He was also now tempted to go with the evacuation. Just a few hours earlier, he had refused the opportunity to fly a Gukko with Anhar because he didn't believe he was ready, and he wanted the moment to be perfect, and him alone. Now he realised that staying here would mean he'd never get that chance. Perhaps he could fight in flight, but that seemed like a far fetched plan for someone who had no flying experience. Every Le-matoran should fly in their life.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Litozen

Despite his newfound certainty in his devotion, a sudden thought finally crawled into Litozen's mind, something that had escaped him until just now. The seriousness of the current situation had made him overlook the one thing that everyone kept mentioning; Gukko.

Litozen's memories of his first time riding a Gukko bird resurfaced, and they were not pleasant. He had risen high above the treetops and felt the wind on his Kanohi, enjoying the experience. But unfortunately a stray Bamboo Disk had struck the bird and caused Litozen to fall to the ground, something which left him traumatised when on unsupported heights. Thankfully, the elevated platforms of Le-Koro were sturdy enough not to set it off, but there was no way in Karzahni that the De-Toa would be found dead riding a Gukko. With this realisation Litozen noted that he needed a new escape plan. Perhaps after the battle and betraying his 'comrades', he could hide in the swamp. Surely, Syvra could create some protective plants. Regardless, he felt he should wait until the time comes to deal with that issue.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Knowing Skyra was busy, Kehuri quickly caught the Toa of Sonics (Litozen) by the shoulder, "Hey, you're a Toa of Sonics, right?" he asked quietly, "If the Gukko Force agrees with my idea, I'm going to be needing your help. Can I count on you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Plagia] - Main Square, Le-Koro

Believe me when I tell you that I wanted to slam my face into the nearest wall so badly right now at the idea of the Le-Matoran taking shelter in the massive kill box that was Kini-Nui. It was a reckless and ill-advised plan, with only a marginally higher chance of success than us simply marching through the ranks of Kuta-spawn surrounding the tree-village. However, it wasn't like we had many other options on hand, and since I didn't really have a better plan, I swallowed my pride and turned my attention towards Le-Koro's protection.

"Well, since we've got the evacuation all planned out," I said, "The next course of action is to establish a defensive strategy for the village."

Shooting a sideways glance at my Onu-Toa friend, I continued, "I think Kehuri's plans will be able to help hold off the Rahkshi, but we'll need a squad to stay at Gukko's launch sites to ensure the safety of the evacuees. A few De-Toa, or Arthron-users to keep tabs on the Kuta-spawn, as well some Toa of Iron of Magnetism to keep 'em off-guard."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Atox, Le-koro square): "You don't need any Arthron-users," I said, in response to Plagia. "Rahkshi are made partly of metallic substances, right? I can sense the presence of Iron in something, much like a toa of Water can sense moisture in the air." I thought for a moment. "However, the use of one toa of Iron will be limited. The Rahkshi of Magnetism will ensure that I cannot use my element, except at the risk of my own life and everyone else's. And while preservation of my life is less important than that of the noncombatants', I could end up creating the materials to kill them myself."

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

BZRPG profiles

Knowing Skyra was busy, Kehuri quickly caught the Toa of Sonics (Litozen) by the shoulder, "Hey, you're a Toa of Sonics, right?" he asked quietly, "If the Gukko Force agrees with my idea, I'm going to be needing your help. Can I count on you?"

IC: LitozenThe De-Toa nodded, though he viably shuddered at the mention of the word 'Gukko' once more."You mean scanning for Rahkshi by using my sound abilities? I don't see why not. Although I must admit, I've not used my power for sonar purposes in a very long time." If he had had teeth, he would have been lying through them; in truth, he could use his sonar efficiently, but by saying that his skills weren't perfect he would have at least some cover for 'accidents'. "But where exactly do I need to be situated to use my abilities? You won't catch me near those...birds." He knew the others did not know of his Gukko-trauma, but he didn't want to go into detail on the matter.

IC: VeritasGukko? Those birds? I never rode on one before. Well, better than dying. Veritas considered it. He never rode a Gukko, nor seen one until earlier this day. He wondered how it will be like, compares to an Ussal. He had rode the crabs before, in Onu-Koro, but flying is a big difference from riding underground. Plus, he did not know how safe Kini-Nui was, compared to here. Bu Kini-Nui isn't a village, and Rahkshi probably won't be surrounding it. "Okay, I made up my mind. I don't care where we go, what we do, whatever, but I'll do it if it's the best choice. Fighting, fleeing, whatever, as long as it's best for everyone I'll do it."

The young Toa frowned. Looks like not many were listening to his explanation. He hoped at least the Gukko Force did. "My plan involves making a tunnel to the destination. I need someone who can detect the Rahkshi in order to prevent us from running into any of their tunnels."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Litozen

He beamed. It was the exact opposite of his fear and would have potentially the most devastating effects were anything to go wrong. In a sense, he was in a good position. "Oh, yes. Right. Sorry, I was a bit caught up in some personal thoughts relating to the skies." He said, trying to shrug off the idea that he hadn't been listening. "I think we've all got a lot on our proverbial plates, so don't feel down if it seems like we're not paying full attention to you."

IC: Anhar

Anhar listened intently, his warrior-leader skills kicking in. "I volunteer to lead a small team to defend the village from the "ground". Anyone who wants to join, speak up. As for a plan, I admit I am no tactician, so somebody provide a simple - but effective - plan." Anhar crossed his arms and waited.

Edited by Toa Anhar

OOC: Walk into the war council like what up.IC: I stepped up behind a tall Ta-Toa who was in the middle of explaining his plan - or lack thereof - to face the rahkshi in a suicide mission below. I was a bit late to the party, but I'd never much liked parties anyway. A war council, on the other hand, was something I could handle. Adrenaline was already coursing through my veins, the infectious air of excitement and apprehension washing over me. I embraced the sensation, as I always did. I was a warrior, and we were making war."Brilliant," I said, shaking my head as I stepped past the Ta-Toa. "Here's a tip - if you want to go on a mission that's sure to get you and everyone involved killed, that's fine, but you shouldn't demand that someone else come up with a perfect way to get you out alive. It doesn't work like that." Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

"Until we see what the Rahkshi do, I wouldn't be to proactive about this idea," Ranama said, "But a Toa of fire on the ground might not be such a bad idea. If we're certain Le-koro is doomed, and Le-Wahi then -"

Ranama caught his breath a second here, as his suggestion was radical, and went against every impulse in his body.

"We - we could start a forest fire. If we're in tunnels below, it might even keep the Rahkshi above from coming down after us."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

He gave the Toa of Sonics a sheepish smile, "Yeah, I know." He folded his arms. Everyone was coming up with strategies on top of each other. He felt bad about being a part of it, even if he had been pitching in before the whole crowd tried to. He also felt sorry for the Toa of Air who'd taken charge. Now there was a good reason why he didn't want to be a leader. Too many people coming to him for aid or approval. Looking for judgment from him. He didn't want that kind of position, ever.

The wild Toa, for one, was sick of all this talk and no doing. Calling on his elemental energies, he caused the branches of Le-Koro's trees to grow larger, laden with thick foliage. Moving around the perimeter, he set to shielding the town from the Rahkshi's eyes.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

"A Toa of fire could pull it off alone, and I guess a Toa of water would make life a lot easier," Ranama said. "I'm just a matoran though, I don't know how it feels to be a Toa working at full power."

Ranama had become aware that his nerves weren't showing up in the form of his native tree speak as they usually did. This gave him some confidence inside, but now he was worried that in this sort of situation, he had no business being confident.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked at Litozen for he briefest of seconds before walking to the edge of the platform and closes his eyes. With in seconds a large wall of wood rose from the edge of the platform. It blocked the view of the rahkshi but had small slits in it that allowed one to view them. He looked at the gather group as his voice rose above them.

"We need to hurry up with all this planning. We do not know how long these Rahkshi will remain placid. We are talking on borrowed time right now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.