BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: You have no reason to complain, JiMing. He didn't just kill the one who hasn't even done much aside from that one lucky shot. And you didn't get blocked either, it just didn't do as much damage as you hoped.

I'm just half tempted to just not do anything now, because that was uncalled for. You had others who annoyed Shadowhawk even more than me. Like the one who can, you know, summon light vines to stop you.

Ripping his way through the vegetation, he engaged JiMing and Chro in melee, taking significant damage from both Bionifighter's attacks (-10 HP), and countering with fast, lethal strikes of his own, dealing three damage to each mentioned combatant. (Oh, and the top of his skull healed immediately despite its horrible wound, because the Shadowhawk as a boss, is boss, and this is not an RPG. Realism is irrelevant.)

He parried Chro's second attack from after that.

OOC: Okay, makes sense now.

IC: JiMing

Health: 6/20

Recovering quickly from the attacks (because everyone runs on Critical Existence Failure apparently), JiMing ducked down and leaped forward with a chaos-charged fist aimed at Shadowhawk's abdomen. Even if the blow was blocked, the burst of energy would cause heavy knockback, and JiMing took advantage of this by setting up yet another explosive Madu Cabolo fruit behind the necromancer.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Really. REALLY. My character teleports right behind yours and activates the blade on the back of his head. And hit is still blocked. That is just.... Insane. You have the health to spare anyways.... That wasn't a sword slash. That was activating the energy blade on the back of your head, which would result in it slicing through. I thought I made that plenty clear....

What, eight damage at a single blow isn't good enough for you? Keep in mind that, just because this is a boss battle, ordinary Bionifighters still don't deal any more damage than usual. I think, eight damage is pretty good. ;)

OOC: You know, I fear Voltex's intentions for the Wings might not have been to just throw them, given the source material.

Most likely not. Got a problem with it? :P

OOC: You have no reason to complain, JiMing. He didn't just kill the one who hasn't even done much aside from that one lucky shot. And you didn't get blocked either, it just didn't do as much damage as you hoped.

I'm just half tempted to just not do anything now, because that was uncalled for. You had others who annoyed Shadowhawk even more than me. Like the one who can, you know, summon light vines to stop you.

I know... I'd have loved to exterminate you and JiMing, but unfortunately, he's got over twenty hit points remaining, if you count the Ignika, and so... better one than neither. And, in an IC sense, the Shadowhawk did say he was going to kill you. :shrugs:

Also, I might as well mention, to whom it may concern, that the Shadowhawk parried Chro's most recent attack. Go back and check the posts, and the order in which they were posted, if you don't believe me. (edited as per ninja'd)

As for the lightvines... what I have done, I have done. I do sadly fear that I am not sorry at all if anyone is angry at me for it. The Shadowhawk is a boss, and therefore stupendously overpowered, especially when enraged and bloodied and desperate. Also note that he was using his Shadow elemental abilities to assist in ripping them up.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Like the one who can, you know, summon light vines to stop you.

boy that guy sounds like he should be almost dead

what do you mean he hasn't taken any damamge

IC:

I was amazed. I haven't taken much damage this round, and so, that lead to one conclusion

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

I slipped on the ring-which I would wear for the rest of the round- and fired laser beam after laser beam into Shadowhawk's eyes. I lowered my blade, and fired off my gear to lunge towards shadowhawk. One hook sunk deep into his chest, and the other into his leg. I flew towards him, and with my now hardlight-coated blades, sliced at his neck.

(14/20)

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: I know, I was more meaning that Luroka annoyed Shadowhawk just as much, and Shadowhawk seemed to have forgotten his rage against Blade after everything that happened. It's just more that it was so close to the round's end, and just. Nope.

/EDIT: You took a point of damage in the last few pages, X. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Chro, 8/20

"Alright, I need something more creative here... Luroka, care to do the railgun thing again, with me as the bullet?" Chro figured that his shield, which was normal metal and not fire, could effectively be used to propel him at the Necromancer.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Still new to BZpower wanna join this, so here goes.

Ima join whatever round is on right now so yeah, again, here goes

Name: Exile

Appearance: Gold, red, black armor with the kanohi Reass (pronounced Ree-aa-sss) (the mask just looks like brutaka's mask with hints of black)

Powers: ability to seep energy out of someone (but not use it as his own) the mask power of duplicating things

Weapons: MANY, as a matoran he was a blacksmith with his own armory. Many sleek weapons (swords, daggers, bronze knuckles, SMG's, E.T.C) Though, his main weapons are ,a broadsword, one pair of wrist blades, a shotgun, shield, and a dagger.

Element: Energy

Special weapons: (I have a design for one) The power of being able to make a character LITERALLY FALL APART (that could be more than an ultimate weapons :P :3)

Chro, 8/20

"Alright, I need something more creative here... Luroka, care to do the railgun thing again, with me as the bullet?" Chro figured that his shield, which was normal metal and not fire, could effectively be used to propel him at the Necromancer.

WOOHOO I love your bionicle M.O.Cs on M.O.Cpages Chro :D

Thank you. :)

However, as far as Bionifight goes, a few things to tell you...

1. Your character's name has to be the same as your username.

2. You can have one weapon. (Or two, at the expense of a power.)

3. You can only have one clearly defined power.

4. You can only get a special weapon from the host giving you one.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC:

You only get one power, not two.

You can also only have one weapon, unless you give up a power.

You have to be given a special/ultimate weapon.

You don't get any input.

EDIT: Curse you Chro...

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Wait, are signups open? Was there an early sign up spot?

If there any spots left, here is a profile:

Member Name: Canis
Weapon: A chainsaw attached to his suit of armor at the wrist, which he can activate or deactivate at will.
Power: Canis has the ability to summon one of three mounts at the beginning of a round. Once he chooses one, he can't change it for the rest of the round. All the mounts are of the same size of about six feet tall and eight feet long.
1. A small T-Rex steed that he can ride and control with his mind. The T-Rex has long katanas on it's arms, so it can use it's stubbly little arms for something.
2. A giant wolf with enhanced senses and speed. It can jump huge distances.
3. A small wyvern. While it can fly, all it can breath is slightly caustic acid that does not hurt much.
Appearance: A figure in black armor that is ornately inscribed and has silver highlights. A red cape flows from the back, stitched with designs in black thread, with the most prominent being the drake, T-Rex and wolf. The helmet of the figure his face.
Ultimate Weapon:
Usain Bolt, a powerful Ultimate Weapon that allows him to deal ten damage to a single foe by speeding into them – however, this Ultimate Weapon can also be used to increase your speed throughout the round in addition to the single attack!

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

END ROUND 12

Voltex reappeared in a flash of fire, spearing Shadowhawk with some sort of strange device that he then blew into pieces, tsking at the other fighters.

"You did not even come close to killing him!" he scolded them, scowling. "That means Shadowhawk must win!"

Everyone dropped dead as the Black Rod of Power appeared in Shadowhawk's hands.

"That Ultimate Weapon allows you to deal ten damage to a player of your choice using a blast of pure shadow!" Voltex said. "But, like all Ultimate Weapons, you can only use it once."

He pulled out a small notepad, glaring at it. "Curses! It appears that the Ultimate Weapon secret option is not yet quite ready to be revealed. And I was looking forward to revealing, too. Oh well. Maybe next round."

And then he disappeared to plan the next round.

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP! 3 SPOTS LEFT!

I am hereby announcing a new rule:

You are not allowed to contact me outside of BZPower with regards to this game. If you have any questions or concerns, you may ask them in the topic. If you have an issue with something, you may send a PM to me on BZPower. If I am contacted outside of BZPower regarding this game in any way, I will take whatever measures are appropriate to stop it.

I'm out. Obviously no-one wants me here, or cares to respond to anything without passive aggressive 'I don't need to care about what you say or respond to any freaking thing with a proper answer at all' sorta responses, so, cya.

*purses lips as he considers*

I am really debating on adding an outfit to Voxumo...

And you know Blade I am sorry to see you go. We have had many good fights together and I will honestly miss fighting with ya.Take care

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm out. Obviously no-one wants me here, or cares to respond to anything without passive aggressive 'I don't need to care about what you say or respond to any freaking thing with a proper answer at all' sorta responses, so, cya.

'Bye.

OOC:

Edited profile to reflect the Black Rod of Power. Am I correct in assuming that each Bionifighter may bring one (1) Ultimate Weapon and one (1) Special Weapon into battle with them at a time? That is, for a total of one in each category?

Edited by Hahli Husky

OOC:

Edited profile to reflect the Black Rod of Power. Am I correct in assuming that each Bionifighter may bring one (1) Ultimate Weapon and one (1) Special Weapon into battle with them at a time? That is, for a total of one in each category?

That is how I have always understood it.. since i have been doing it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC:

That is how I have always understood it.. since i have been doing it

Yeah, I'm 99.99% sure that's how the rules are... just double-checking wi' da GM, though. :)

Ooh, signups are open? I've been wanting to try this.

Member Name: TBK
Weapon: Dual sided protosteel devices on forearms. Each outer plate functions as a small shield, while each underside carries one ballistic blade.
Power: Sort of like a chameleon, except that he can not only can he change color but also adapt to the environment via changing the molecular structure of his armor to reflect that of which he is touching (or standing on.)
Appearance: Taller than a matoran, but shorter than a toa. His tunic and cape follow the pattern of his changing armor. See here
Ultimate Weapon: None... yet.

sig8.png

:(

I want you here tho.....

Member Name: JL

Weapon: Twin lightweight swords that have straight-edged blade, with ornate hilt designs. One of the swords has a dark grey blade and silver edge, while the other sword has a silver blade and blue edge.

Power: JL can absorb energy. Once the energy is absorbed it can be radiated within his body as well as focused within specific parts of his body (e.g. Fist) to increase his own physical capabilities. When this happens, the energy glows blue. The energy can also be released for no apparent reason. This energy, once absorbed, can be used to empower other players and/or weapons provided it is possible for it/them to be empowered, and so in a way JL is a possible way for other players to be able to unleash attacks with otherwise-impossible power levels.

Appearance: JL now wears black armor lined with electric blue, with the joints and inner pieces of armor being grey.

Ultimate/Special Weapons: -

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Second-to-last, nice timing Zak.

Ah well.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Zakaro carries a large bazooka-like tubular weapon, with various handles all over the thing fro easy grab-n-whack ability. It can only be fired by channeling his powers through it, which causes the item to be launched. Strangely, it appears to be able to fire anything Zakaro can make, no matter how large or strangely shaped.
Power: Zakaro's newest ability is the power to just spontaneously create a random object a maximum of 3 feet from himself. This object can be relatively anything, but Zakaro has little control over which object and when he does influence the creation of one the next few are totally random and seem to be inversely related to the influenced creation. Ex. Zakaro forces himself to make a missile, the next few things are a bouncy ball, some moles, and a pair of sunglasses.

Appearance: Here, gallery.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: yea no

Special Weapons 2.0: Black Orb of Treachery- Allows the user to switch sides in a Team Battle -OR- steal 5 HP from a teammate.

muahahaha

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

*makes note*

two people who control fire.. I control water.. this should be interesting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Now now chro... If i wanted to I would just pull out my icepick of doom.. you know i should have that as my weapon.. a full set of throwing daggers yet they are actually throwing icepicks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*makes note*

2 fire > 1 water

That's the cold equation, Voxumo. Or rather, the formula for steam. :P

Still I would be nullifying their fire.. just making it steam

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*makes note*

2 fire > 1 water

That's the cold equation, Voxumo. Or rather, the formula for steam. :P

Still I would be nullifying their fire.. just making it steam

Or they'd be making your water steam.

In any case, they could pose a serious problem for me. I'd rather not pick a fight with them.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Why would they pose a threat to you exactly?

Well, not so much Infernum. However, Chro can turn into fire, which is extremely taxing to magnetize, and they can heat/melt substances, making such objects also harder to magnetize. (Granted, I was able to magnetize Chro at great effort, and manipulate him briefly, but it cannot be done reliably. His shield, however, can be used to my advantage, but I'll refrain from doing so in the spirit of avoiding harm maintaining a truce.)

bBhcfWO.png

Why would they pose a threat to you exactly?

Well, Luroka can't mess with Chro because fire isn't very magnetic. So he can't deflect it.

Light, technically, is magnetic, and can be directed with a strong enough field (but don't think you can deflect everything i do easily luroka. it'd bel ike trying to fling chro in fire form: exhausting but possible)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian