Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I call a bluff. You ain't got nuthin', Tuck!

Besides, you're overdue for an extended leave from the game anyway. You're going to try and stir the pot with some hocus-pocus and then *POOF!* you'll disappear.

Edited by Littlefinger

There are actions, and there are consequences, even if its for plot reasons. Evil always finds its retribution, and it will come. When, undetermined, but next year it will come. Myself or others I appoint WILL find your characters, and will answer for ALL their crimes.

So you and the guys you appoint are going to answer for my character's crimes? Awesome.

Although I can't help but feel like there's something off about this.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Go ahead Rene, call it. It'll be that much sweeter when it happens. I may be past due, but the prospect of this is too great for me to abandon. Besides, I have to prove that at least on some level if you're evil you cannot run scot-free forever. Your past will come back to get you.

Besides, this is next-year stuff, so don't worry about it now. You guys got time. Seriously.

And Otter, thanks for pointing out my terrible Engrish. Post edited.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I actually agree with Otter here. Of course evil will always pay, but it's karmic; it need not be direct retribution. Plus, it does feel off. Vakama may have known that this was all necesarry to move on, but saying that our characters will pay directly for their jobs is neither fitting or fair. It is because of this that I call BS on the threat.

In other news...

Nuju is dead. Long live Nuju.

Edited by Littlefinger

Oh, his powers, and, y'know, if you look at his personality and history, loads of other stuff.

He might have killed himself. But may I be stricken with a bolt of lightning if he doesn't have a plan of escape that he's using now that involves his jumping into a crevasse.

EW, don't be getting any funny ideas here.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I love how you all assume Tuck will let you go after the killers.Liacada is in a prison cell, though. I'm surprised that no one's interrogated her yet.

Yeah, give us a moment to do some random stuff, before torturing her into insanity in order to obtain information and giving her body to some Rahi.

I'm sure Kehuri would love to, too. Oh wait, he's already working on the one behind them!Nuju's death was great. I'd say the best so far. And then Brykon exits with a Leap of Faith. Ezio-style. *claps*

No bale of hay to save him though.
---That's what you THINK. I may not have been here long, but I know there's no way Brykon is gonna just lie (or fall) down and die like that! :)*goes back to watching MoL on his phone*

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I'm sure Kehuri would love to, too. Oh wait, he's already working on the one behind them!Nuju's death was great. I'd say the best so far. And then Brykon exits with a Leap of Faith. Ezio-style. *claps*

No bale of hay to save him though.
---That's what you THINK. I may not have been here long, but I know there's no way Brykon is gonna just lie (or fall) down and die like that! :)*goes back to watching MoL on his phone*

---

I didn't say he's dead.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

It does in a way:

Wiki:

...the host slowly becomes more dependent upon the Parakuka. The older the Parakuka becomes, the more life energy it will need to survive and the stronger its activations will become. This is a generally neutralizing process: the Parakuka will draw more and more energy from its host and as such, even though it has a stronger activation, after a time the activations will only serve to balance this growing energy deficit. Eventually they will not even be able to do that.Parakuka hosts will die from their slugs.

It does seem like a verly long term process though, if the information is still valid at all O:-)

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Technically the site was never intended for children, but it was created in a manner that makes it ok for kids to be here, because it was made for a toyline originally intended for children, with the intent of intending to make a site fine for children intentionally without any manner of overly childlike behavior, yet we behave in a manner a child cannot be expected to without the intention of stiffening his or her intense manner of behaving.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Technically the site was never intended for children, but it was created in a manner that makes it ok for kids to be here, because it was made for a toyline originally intended for children, with the intent of intending to make a site fine for children intentionally without any manner of overly childlike behavior, yet we behave in a manner a child cannot be expected to without the intention of stiffening his or her intense manner of behaving.

yesbecausethismattersIt was made for Bionicle fans, who were mostly young when both sites started. After all, the "old" members of this site are simply people that have spent their teen years/into adult years on the site. You know, back from when they were children. It wasn't created "in a manner that makes it ok for kids to be here" because that implies that Bionicle had some hiding sexuality, drug reference, or strong language that they were covering up. That's simply not true. After all, a Walking Dead website is a site for adults, not "made ok for adults." That's because it's an adult series.So children toyline = children site.Adult series = adult site.Also, I've noticed you like to use phrases like "in the manner of" and "with the intent of" and for my sake, please don't. It's confusing. I don't know if you're trying to sound smart or something, but you end up with sentences like the one above that say "the intention of intending" which just look silly and are kind of irritating to argue against.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

To all those who ever interacted with a foolishly conservative and spiteful Regiment Commander too rooted in cynicism to look outside of his own office for others supporting good, and who found him to be ignorant and constantly inciting strife:

This is your reward.

Signed,

Arkom

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Or, you know, he let Vakama live so he could talk to Jin and die on his own terms.

My apologies if you were expecting "LOL GAIZ DETH" but some people actually like developing their characters in situations such as this.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND