Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hi everyone, I'm back in Houston with my family for the weekend (no being antisocial here : p), so I'll be slow in abswering PMs. I'll try to do my ko-wahi posts in a timely mannerI'm also on a dying phone, so I'm off for the night.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

And so the Turaga assassinations commence. And I (or rather, my character) never got to interact with any of them (with good logical reason). Such is what I get for joining so late XD

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

His death was....rather boring. I thought there was more than "Bang! Sniped."

---

I think you'll find the death scenes of Vakama, Nuju, and Nokama will make up for it. I won't link you to the posts when they happen, but you will be able to find them in Ta-Wahi, Ko-Wahi, and Ga-Wahi respectively (when they are posted, of course).

@Eyru, You don't say. I would have been quite surprised if Nokama somehow died in Ta-Koro.

Oh, dear.

Anybody know of that crazy recurring post on that certain video site, which constantly refers 'A trained sniper in the us military who is trained in gorilla warfare?'

Imagine if that guy got expied.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

[Matau's] death was....rather boring. I thought there was more than "Bang! Sniped."

Yes, that's usually how sniped assassinations happen.

---

Sad. :(

Compare his death to Nuju's, and there's so much less of an emotional bang.

It didn't even look cool. Just his brains blown out.

Oh well.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Every Turaga is being assassinated by a different team with different realms of expertise. Marfoir is a sniper and we all got what was to be expected.

Nuju is being engaged by a brawler, so obviously the result has more "fire and blood" or whatever you all shout (though it's totally copying George R. R. Marin and his description of House Targaryen, lol). Nokama and Vakama will die to sly and cunning killers, etc. We're getting what should be expected. I know I am.

What should also be mentioned is how well each player plays the roles his character has. Otter played the role of a sniper assassin very well. If he didn't things would be far more messy. Even KNI is doing a great job playing as a hotheaded and headstrong rookie assassin! This is all going exactly as it should be expected to be.

Today is one of the saddest days in the BZPRPG, or at least, this iteration.

*wipes tear from eye*

Makes me want to go out and kill one of my characters... :(

Oh wait, I'm doing that anyway. Just not today. But soon.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Every Turaga is being assassinated by a different team with different realms of expertise. Marfoir is a sniper and we all got what was to be expected.

Nuju is being engaged by a brawler, so obviously the result has more "fire and blood" or whatever you all shout (though it's totally copying George R. R. Marin and his description of House Targaryen, lol). Nokama and Vakama will die to sly and cunning killers, etc. We're getting what should be expected. I know I am.

What should also be mentioned is how well each player plays the roles his character has. Otter played the role of a sniper assassin very well. If he didn't things would be far more messy. Even KNI is doing a great job playing as a hotheaded and headstrong rookie assassin! This is all going exactly as it should be expected to be.

---------------

Okay, now I'm really scared I'll break the streak of awesome Turaga deaths and disappoint everyone D:

---------------

Okay, now I'm really scared I'll break the streak of awesome Turaga deaths and disappoint everyone D:

If you disappoint everyone, the Turaga you are assigned will be resurrected, leave the game world as a zombie flanked by Makuta and a load of zombie Rahkshi, the Flood will be unleashed upon the earth during this (far too primitive to survive an encounter) time period, Megatron will get his hands on the Allspark, and seven plagues will befall you and your family.

But no pressure.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I feel dirty writing this post.

-Tyler

---

I feel dirty reading your post.

If you disappoint everyone, the Turaga you are assigned will be resurrected, leave the game world as a zombie flanked by Makuta and a load of zombie Rahkshi, the Flood will be unleashed upon the earth during this (far too primitive to survive an encounter) time period, Megatron will get his hands on the Allspark, and seven plagues will befall you and your family.

But no pressure.

Quick! Hide the fact that they're making Transformers 4!

Seriously though, instead of referencing video games and movies reference Joske Nimil's meteor hurling prowess.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Does Rodimus Prime hafta beat down some Movieverse fans?

No?

Well stop derailing this thread with Transformers.

Now, back on topic:

Be original in your execution. It'll help.

---

Nobody's used poison yet :3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Now, back on topic:

Be original in your execution. It'll help.

Hehe. Execution. It's funny cuz he's killing someone. :P

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have an idea you could use, Wotz.

1. Acquire the char or chars to be used.

2. Get explosives and a means of creating a vacuum.

3. Blow the hut to RUBBLE.

4. Create vacuum, thus choking everyone inside to prevent reaction, and cause the rubble to violently move towards them.

5. Everything is crushed to powder

6. ???

7. Profit.

*6 and 7 are optional.

Pk57sNJ.jpg