Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have a few very vile and twisted ideas for next year that have been formed in my corrupt mind.

But chances are, I'll never actually use them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And Whenua dies. Kinda disappointed in that one. Someone should have controlled him to make him act as an honorable sacrifice, like with Nuju.

-----Do it better without being unrealistic. I dare you.
---Oh, I had no problem with Liacada's side. I just really thought Whenua should have at least said something.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I'm not making anything more than the vaguest of plans until I know the exact situation for next year. So don't expect any exciting sig-messages from me just yet :P

..now that I remember, I lied. I have a vague possible plan for next year... but I'm not sure if it'll actually happen... maybe, if certain things happen, but I don't know.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

So who has big stuff planned out for 2013 other than...EW and the staff?

I have no plans.

That's right.

None whatsoever. Not one hint of any grand thought for the long term. Nothing up my sleeve, no last-minute strategizing, zip, zero, nada.

*Whistles innocently*

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Whoever is the guards at Nokama's hut, the Green NPC Matoran is attack you.

Still waiting for a reply.

Hm? I was not aware of this or how it could be used. PM me the link would ya? Nuju, Eyru, Gravity and I are going to carry out the murder in a jam session, but if this is enough to warrant a mention we can incorporate it in the story.

Well how about having an 8th deadly sin while you're at it? Some accounts include "despair" as a sin.

I think I read somewhere that Despair used to be a deadly sin... then somebody came along and turned the deadly sins into the ones we know and love (or hate, depending on who you are. :P).

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Well how about having an 8th deadly sin while you're at it? Some accounts include "despair" as a sin.

Despair already is a deadly sin. Acedia, or Sloth, originally had strong connections with 'despair' and still might hold that connotation as well as laziness. And Decaia embodies that pretty will with his despair following the loss of his lost love interest, don't you think? We don't need an 8th sin.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So who has big stuff planned out for 2013 other than...EW and the staff?

If we're talking big as in stuff that might affect the game as a whole, I don't have any plans in particular.However, I will be RPing Utu's entire past via flashbacks, so any Utu fans out there should pay close attention, because it's gonna be heavy.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I don't think gore on 85% mechanical, 15% organic beings would be much other than what happens in the Transformers movies.

As for organic gore, I find it disgusting, but I don't run around protesting like a five year old.

I wasn't going for gore. I was going for explosions, implosions, and originality. Which technically that was, since the idea was never performed by anyone...ever.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

As for organic gore, I find it disgusting, but I don't run around protesting like a five year old.

--------

there you have it folks, protesting is for five year olds

#logicz

---

Not what I meant, mate.

Behaving in the manner I witnessed certain members behaving in earlier posts is like a five year old. Screaming for no gore (when there wasn't any to begin with), saying how horrible it is with such unwarranted emotion, and thinking I wanted to put a load of it in just because a building imploded.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

--------

there you have it folks, protesting is for five year olds

#logicz

---

Not what I meant, mate.

Behaving in the manner I witnessed certain members behaving in earlier posts is like a five year old. Screaming for no gore (when there wasn't any to begin with), saying how horrible it is with such unwarranted emotion, and thinking I wanted to put a load of it in just because a building imploded.

I'll just say it now, boy, if you think I'm whining like a five year old for no reason, you've got no idea at all why I hate gore. But this discussion was already old, and dead.

Move to something more on-topic.

Like how Liacada probably isn't going to die soon, despite the fact that she's trapped by the Ussalry.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Stannis is going to tell Onewa about Aurax. Sad.

Well, at least the public might be able to know, so if any of the former companions become active again, We can Mourn him. Maybe we could even give Aurax a proper tombstone. That would be cool.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Stannis is going to tell Onewa about Aurax. Sad.

Well, at least the public might be able to know, so if any of the former companions become active again, We can Mourn him. Maybe we could even give Aurax a proper tombstone. That would be cool.

__

They won't be able to if Illicia and Sev kill him first. XP Maybe Illicia should pull a ding-dong ditch on the Turaga, let the WC see him, then come back and kill him. XD

..Or we could be realistic and have Onewa die first and then talk to the WC as he slowly dies.

Attention all BC members and/or involved assassins: you've been warned.

There are actions, and there are consequences, even if its for plot reasons. Evil always finds its retribution, and it will come. When, undetermined, but next year it will come. Myself or others I appoint WILL find your characters, and make them answer for ALL their crimes.

That, my friends and players, is Game Master promise.

Have fun meantime! :P

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg