Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

One has to wonder if your hard drive broke because you had pirated movies. =P

Anywho, I don't think you people should be quite so eager for pvp in the middle of Le-koro. That will only end with the Gukko Force and it's allies beating on your face and sending you running with your tails between your legs, while they continue to attack you with aerial bombardment and effectively pacify you. =)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Could have been one of them. However, the only movie that brought any risk of that was the one that came with an annoying toolbar. Thankfully, none of those now.

Precisely, Snelly, and that will be awesomely entertaining. I tend to stick expendable characters in such situations for the purpose of both development and epicness.

Though with my current schedule revolving mainly around Halo 4 and making comics, I won't be able to respond much if I involve myself.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

One has to wonder if your hard drive broke because you had pirated movies. =P

Anywho, I don't think you people should be quite so eager for pvp in the middle of Le-koro. That will only end with the Gukko Force and it's allies beating on your face and sending you running with your tails between your legs, while they continue to attack you with aerial bombardment and effectively pacify you. =)

====

Except the Gukko Force' allies will probably be our characters.

Yeah, Go Good Team!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

But, how can you develop a character who is dead? =P Plus, unless your character has a real reason for attacking a village other than just for the lulz of it, I don't see the point. You can develop characters with non-violent situations just as well, in fact I think those are better for CD. Not saying battles aren't fun and awesome in the appropriate situations, but if literally all your character(s) ever do is just go from one battle to the next then CD will be very limited. Well, unless your character gets horribly injured in a fight, then you can have a fun time trying to save their life, that's always a good way to get CD. :3

====Except the Gukko Force' allies will probably be our characters. Yeah, Go Good Team!

Well, I can assure you that Skyra will be there. Plus several of her friends. And probably random people who decide to help. All the same, I'm not sure why the assassination of Matau would cause a huge fight. The assassin will for certain be discrete enough that he is never caught. Nobody else around would have any reason to attack. The 'good guys' will be grieving not looking for a fight.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

But, how can you develop a character who is dead? =P Plus, unless your character has a real reason for attacking a village other than just for the lulz of it, I don't see the point. You can develop characters with non-violent situations just as well, in fact I think those are better for CD. Not saying battles aren't fun and awesome in the appropriate situations, but if literally all your character(s) ever do is just go from one battle to the next then CD will be very limited. Well, unless your character gets horribly injured in a fight, then you can have a fun time trying to save their life, that's always a good way to get CD. :3

====Except the Gukko Force' allies will probably be our characters. Yeah, Go Good Team!

Well, I can assure you that Skyra will be there. Plus several of her friends. And probably random people who decide to help. All the same, I'm not sure why the assassination of Matau would cause a huge fight. The assassin will for certain be discrete enough that he is never caught. Nobody else around would have any reason to attack. The 'good guys' will be grieving not looking for a fight.

===

Which traces us back to the very beginning of the Conversation about Contructman and a "Big Parakuka Toa inside Turaga Matau's hut".

Think of the security.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sorry. Haven't seen the movie in a long, long time. And I unfortunately lost my supply of pirated movies when my laptop's hard drive broke and I had to get a new hard drive.

There is an entire division of people in the United States government dedicated to stopping people like you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Sorry. Haven't seen the movie in a long, long time. And I unfortunately lost my supply of pirated movies when my laptop's hard drive broke and I had to get a new hard drive.

There is an entire division of people in the United States government dedicated to stopping people like you.

-Tyler

===

One of the weak points of the US Gov.

People on Mata Nui do it better.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

yeah jl turaga vakama has done so much to stomp out digital piracy

did you guys know the only thing dorian's ever been convicted for is downloading a CD illegally onto his iStone

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

As in pirates who are currently still trapped in Po-Koro and if they plan on escaping will be ruthlessly hunted down by Naona after Onewa's death because she needs to vent on something after failing to protect the elder of her village once more?

---

...Yeah, those guys. But what if they were to attempt escape...

while Naona is out of the village and could not make a prompt return without metagaming?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Stronin: I've been charged with nine hundred and sixty-four acts of theft, forty-three acts of assault, five acts of fraud, nine hundred and twelve acts of resisting arrest, and two acts of indecent exposure. I still haven't been charged for my one act of murder though.

Digital piracy does not exist on Mata Nui. The above is an example of what crimes are committed on Mata Nui. Not digital piracy.

Now, let's get back on whatever topic we were on before ... like the fact that putting a Parakuka-carrier in Matau's hut does not contribute to anything. At all.

EDIT: Can your pirates escape without metagaming through all the trained professional Po-Koronan guards?

Pfft. I mean, can you get through the cannon fodder?

Edited by Space Pirate

Well...they're not my usual killer/fighter chars, in case you haven't noticed. For pirates, they're rather nice. So, why would they fight the cannon fodder?They'd think up something that leads to minimal violence while maintaining maximum stealth...until they get a ship. Then they rob the dockwatcher and escape with the highest possible amount of non-costly theatricality.

Putting Parakuka-guy in, for the reasons outlined above, results in epicness, going from humor to

Fire and blood!

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

You see, my dear TNG, there is no need for chaos in such an operation. We are here to watch the end of an era, not get into a bloodbath that will contribute nothing, for the end result shall be the same.

It also leads to more pages for me to read to, and you know how lazy I am.

===

You lie. You have all the free time in the world.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You see, my dear TNG, there is no need for chaos in such an operation. We are here to watch the end of an era, not get into a bloodbath that will contribute nothing, for the end result shall be the same.

It also leads to more pages for me to read to, and you know how lazy I am.

---

Ah, but if this is the end of an era, wouldn't we want it to go out with a bang?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Auron was saying something about him. I don't think he actually got around to saying it though :P

---

The Horsmen that are being assembled for next year may or may not have similar goals to Raas al Ghul

===

Corrupt corrupt corrupt

that's justification to blow the world to smithereens.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Wow. It looks like we had a more convoluted night and morning than usual, when I fell asleep.

Constructman, TNG, feel free to put any characters in Matau's hut if you want, right in time for the assassination. I'll be happy to let you help me out. And I swear, cross my heart and hope to die, that I won't snipe your characters. =D

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*falls face first on the ground*I know you wan to get this over with quickly, but you're skipping over so much! Now things will either end up all jumbled, or Matau (by which I of course mean Kehuri) will get completely ignored...Edit: Kongu and Matau could really use someone controlling them, too.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Everyone (especially Bad Company members), you can now assume that the Turaga are returning to their Koros. BC players in each Koro, if you could please RP the actual returns of your respective Turaga, I'd appreciate that. If you have any questions, please PM or IM me.

*thinks for a minute...*

Welp, I better go get my 2013 Preview Character ready. :D I'm going to love RPing that guy.

Kehuri had still better have an opportunity to speak with Whenua. I know no plan survives contact with the BZPRPG and all that, but please, at least this?On the plus side, if we do end up skipping to the part where all the Turaga have been dropped off, I won't have to actually describe Kehuri's training...

BZPRPG Profiles

No. For one, I'd like to actually get to RP Kehuri formally joining. I'd also like for him to talk with Whenua and give him a hug before he gets sent off. I also want to show his struggle over whether to focus on Kyju or Ambages. And I'd like to have a little interaction with Joske's crew, even if its only one or two posts. And finally, I'd like to at least get Kehuri's training established, including a short conversation in which he asks Naru to punch him.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Hey y'all.

Some of you might be too new, but I think a lot of you aren't. Who here remembers the BZPRPG Podcast? *cricket noises*

.... O-kay then! Well, to explain for those who don't know, there was a podcast hosted by Onarax and Hubert, and later me, discussing the BZPRPG at large. It was also often accompanied by a member interview. Well, it's been dead for about three months now. It just sort of fell off the radar, and there are a couple of reasons.

There's been a change of staff, and said new staff, *coughmecough*, have been very slow about getting things working again. Sorry 'bout that. But, it should be up and running again with the first episode of the second season within a few days.

And, with a new change of staff, I am excited to announce a new segment. Namely, a Q and A section. Basically, you can PM a question to either me or Tyler, and we'll pick some of them out to answer or discuss on the podcast.

So. Get questioning! :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG