Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I could try my hand at Conquest, I'll just have to look up all the significance and interpretations so I can blatantly subvert most of them.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Riding?

Well, first ask yourself this:

Can a horse do a wheelie?

Second, religious interpretations of the riders/horses should be left out of this discussion (Trying to prevent a religious debate which are annoying to listen to, and that's not exactly what they stand for Construct...)

Thirdly, have you ever heard of Raas ah Ghul?

Fourthly, Conquest has been picked already.

I might be interested in a horseman character. If, of course I could get a recap on their requirements for the group.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, for the few of those who care, Matau's legendary Toa-shooting catapult found it's last and final victim today. I think it's justified it would be used on the being who broke into his attic.

Just sayin'

:P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Haha Matau not only had the last laugh, but was actually present to witness it! This'll be good. It's nice to know he'll have an opportunity to laugh before he's killed. Who RPs Matau, though? Also, could we not jump straight to when Joske wakes up? I kinda want to get some interaction in between. Plus, it would determine if Kehuri would be one of the faces peering down at Joske at the end of your post or not. Matau too.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Would you guys mind if a giant parakuka toa just randomly sits around in Maatau's hut? I don't know where else to put him.

There's an entire Wahi to put a character in and you can only think to set him down in what is one of the most ridiculous places to put such a toa in? Think about it: What could he possibly accomplish there without being chastised and murdered by fearful people?

Find somewhere else to put him.

Nuju Metru, Friar Tuck, or Emzee controls Matau.Would you guys mind if a giant parakuka toa just randomly sits around in Maatau's hut? I don't know where else to put him.

...you have got to be kidding me

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Nuju Metru, Friar Tuck, or Emzee controls Matau.Would you guys mind if a giant parakuka toa just randomly sits around in Maatau's hut? I don't know where else to put him.

===

I DONT! =D

ITS JUST A MATTER OF HAVING A GOOD REASON TO PUT A VILLAGE-HARMING GIANT TOA RIGHT BESIDE A RECENTLY RETURNED DISFIGURED VILLAGE ELDER!

Have a nice day. :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tuuuuuuuck! Why did you have to skip straight to Joske waking up? Now we'll skip a meeting between Joske and Kethrye's team, and Matau's reaction to his catapult working! TT-TTThis is why I hate time skips. Also... Whenua's killer. Two steps away from Kehuri. When (if) he finds out it was her...

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I think sticking a Parakuka-Toa inside Matau's hut would create an interesting situation for everyone, one that cannot be ignored to boot.

And if he stays awhile, that would make Matau's assassination twice as cool.

===

And by interesting, it would be all of the Gukko Force going "Which retard let that guy in?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

That is most certainly part of it, JL.

What do you mean, an 'interesting situation'? And please explain how it would make the assassination cooler...And incidentally, it's Ra's al Ghul. What about him? :P

---

A guy to toss into the chaos when Matau gets sniped/poisoned/blown up/killed in some other way.

Ra's al Ghul? Where? I want to see this...

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That is most certainly part of it, JL.

What do you mean, an 'interesting situation'? And please explain how it would make the assassination cooler...And incidentally, it's Ra's al Ghul. What about him? :P

---

A guy to toss into the chaos when Matau gets sniped/poisoned/blown up/killed in some other way.

Ra's al Ghul? Where? I want to see this...

===

The Gukko Force will become overly protective of their Turaga simply because of a Parakuka user in his home. Somehow.

And so when the assassination happens, it will be much harder, and will generally head into the direction of PvP. (Yess~)

And, no, no, Ra's al Ghul is not here. Liam Neeson is. Which then reminds me.....

Morgan Freeman Turaga.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ah, inadvertently increasing security while creating awkwardness and chaos, and eventually leading into fire and blood! Perfect idea!

Yes, there we go. More agreements on how to produce large explosions.

"So, you think your client secretly dresses up at night and beats up criminals with his bare hands, and you're planning to blackmail this person? Good luck."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Sorry. Haven't seen the movie in a long, long time. And I unfortunately lost my supply of pirated movies when my laptop's hard drive broke and I had to get a new hard drive.

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too! XD

Now then, how about we get Bane? :P

(Don't fire the rocket launcher, I'm not gonna expy him.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg