Pyro

Pupwa - 5

MT - 1

Baltarc -1

TBK - 1

I'm thinking that Pupwa needs Burnmad's courtroom prowess at the moment

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

You guys know how I usually just let whatever happen and go with it if I'm being hanged?

This time I'm not doing that.

I won't try to pull anything like "I can say with 100% certainty that I am not the Sniper" because (although I am indeed not the Sniper) it's not like that's going to change your votes.

In other words, uh... I can't really do anything except point out the fact that you have zero evidence.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Meh, although I am tempted to let myself die, so I get 100 Widgets, I'm gonna vote Chro. No offence Chro, but, you know, self-survival.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Thankfully, the votes are easier to keep track of now. As it stands, Ehks and Chro tie for Sniper, and Pupwa is overwhelmingly in favor of being lynched.

@Voltex The spinnies are all randomized. April Fools for the win!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

The defense will now state its case.

The defendant, Pupwa21, has been accused of the premeditated murder and attempted murder of Toa Lhikevikk and the unknown Medic. The 2 pieces of evidence against my client that have been presented are as follows:

A flamethrower, found at the scene of the first crime, which is said to have had the defendant's fingerprints "all over it". Further tests upon the flamethrower have shown a stunning lack of fingerprints, and as such, we must throw throw out the first report entirely, for it surely cannot be trusted.

A bloody axe found at the scene of the second crime. An unknown source has stated that it's "Just sooo [the defendant]'s style." While I am unfamiliar with the defendant's supposed style, I can state with the utmost certainty that the defendant, at the time of the crime...

Did NOT own an axe! As evidence to support my claim, I present this!

takethat.gif

This is a police report, filed on the day of the murder. Apparently, on that night, an axe was stolen from the home of a Mr. Pupwa. Would the prosecution care to explain how the defendant would go about killing a man... with an axe that was stolen from him!?

In addition, a certain witness by the name of Baltarc claims to have seen my client fleeing the scene of the second crime, holding a bloody axe.

Impossible! If the killer was fleeing with the axe, where did the axe found at the scene come from!?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Cornered.mp3

The defense requests further testimony from the witness. Tell us, Baltarc, what did you really see on the night of the crime?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Tell%20the%20Truth.mp3

Edit: ERRRR, Ehks is being voted for Sniper.

Whoops.

Gimme a minute here.

Edit #2: Fixed. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons