BIONICLE MAFIA XVIII: BY THE NUMBERS 2 - DIE HARDER

Voltex

Is there still room for a spot? (Sorry, rushing right now and only read first post)

EDIT: AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

Have you sent out all PMs yet? If no , then can I be in?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm not opening any extra spots in this or XIX, sorry. The strucure of both games is extremely dependent on the number of players I decided on originally.

You might very well have said this somewhere before, but I cannot for the life of me remember. What system is XIX going to use?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm not opening any extra spots in this or XIX, sorry. The strucure of both games is extremely dependent on the number of players I decided on originally.

You might very well have said this somewhere before, but I cannot for the life of me remember. What system is XIX going to use?

It's a secret to everyone.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It's a secret to everyone.

Ehks is correct. The only thing anyone knows about XIX is that I am hosting XIX.

It's going to stay that way until XIX is released. So I hope you all enjoy theorizing with each other about what the heck Bionicle Mafia XIX could be, what roles it could use, and why the heck I'd want to keep the title a secret. 

In other news, within the next few minutes I shall start sending out the roles. 

• Upvote 3

All I gotta say about XIX

You are a much braver man than I to attempt hosting twice in a row again. =P

I have put plans in motion to avoid host fatigue; the first of which is to make sure that both games are fast-paced, and shall be over quickly.

Another plan might be disappointing to some players, but will help XIX in the long run.

Edited by Voltex

Tonight's gonna be a good night, yes tonight's going to be a quite good night

at least I hope so

I think the reason I loved By the Numbers so much and will probably love this one too is just the element of total randomness for a good while

you don't know who you're targeting, if you have a role

when you vote, you don't know who you're voting for

it's brilliant chaos

also Master Xaeraz has returned to the fabled topics of BIONICLE MAFIA

that alone is reason for celebration

Zakaro

• Upvote 8

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Tonight's gonna be a good night, yes tonight's going to be a quite good night

at least I hope so

I think the reason I loved By the Numbers so much and will probably love this one too is just the element of total randomness for a good while

you don't know who you're targeting, if you have a role

when you vote, you don't know who you're voting for

it's brilliant chaos

also Master Xaeraz has returned to the fabled topics of BIONICLE MAFIA

that alone is reason for celebration

Zakaro

We will see blood this game like no other.

It shall be glorious.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Voltex wanted me to post some filler so y'all can see when the scene is ready.

I said no, of course.

I salute thee, Ifgtalrop, in your eternal quest to be an independant Onu-Matoran who don't need no host.

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

NIGHT THE FIRST

The Detective stumbled through the still-smoking ruins of the Village of Numbers, coughing hoarsely into his arm as he tried to avoid stepping on anything that was still burning to the touch. The smoke and fog obscured his vision, and he could not see farther than a few feet ahead at a time.

He coughed again.

At first, when Zakaro and Blade had come through the gate, they had all tried to stick together; however, they had soon found themselves in an even more desolated version of the town. They had quickly become separated from each other in the fog and smoke, unable to see or even hear each other for more than a few feet. Now, to the Detective, everyone he met was but a stranger in the shadows, waiting for the perfect opportunity to slay him where he stood.

Creak.

Freezing where he stood, the Detective held back another cough, slowly taking as deep a breath as the smoke would allow. Fire licked the air by his foot as he strained to hear where the sound had come from.

Snap.

He turned and began creeping towards the noise, clenching his fists and holding them in front of him in a defensive manner. After a few steps, the shape of another Matoran began to take shape in the fog; the Detective grimly increased his pace.

“Hello?” he called, coughing. “Who are you?”

No response. The figure did not even move. Suspicious, the Detective continued forward, believing he was behind the other Matoran; however, when he was within arms reach, he realized his mistake.

The other Matoran attacked in a frenzy, throwing the Detective to the ground. The Detective grunted and smacked the other Matoran’s fist away, grabbing his ID and glancing at it - the other Matoran swiped it back almost immediately, fleeing into the darkness.

The Detective remained where he was, the identity frozen in his mind.

Dark Hunter discovered.

---

Elsewhere, ToaD shivered as he tried to huddle closer to the small campfire that he had discovered at the edge of town. He was on edge; every crack of the fire caused him to flinch. His identity scared him - he had claimed the old, cursed identity of the Master of Hats.

Sixteen had never been the luckiest number around.

Crack.

The sound came from behind him, and ToaD jumped to his feet in response, whirling around and blinking in an attempt to penetrate the darkness with his gaze.

“Who’s there?” he called.

“Just me,” a voice said, as a shape began to emerge in the firelight.

“Friend or foe?”

“A friend...” the voice said, pausing.

ToaD sighed with relief. “Oh, thank Mata-Nui-”

He was cut off by the impact of a Kanoka Disk striking his chest, knocking him backwards. He tripped over a log and landed on his back in the fire, crying out in pain; a foot stepping onto his chest held him in place.

“...once,” the voice continued. “You’ve been making some very poor choices lately… and with little efforts to cover your tracks. The Dark Hunters have deemed you no longer suitable to survive. And so they have sent me, the Master of Brown, to destroy you.”

ToaD writhed underneath the figure’s foot, crying out in pain from the fire. The figure sighed.

“Your inability to deal with your pain… disappoints me,” they said, taking careful aim with their disk launcher. “Have you ever wondered what a Great Disk of Fragmentation would do? I know I have.”

The figure stepped off of ToaD and fired, hitting the Matoran directly in the chest; the impact of the Great Disk caused ToaD to literally fragment, falling apart into pieces amid the fire. The Dark Hunter stepped back to admire his handiwork, satisfied.

BANG!

The sound of the shot cracked and echoed throughout the air, heard by every single Matoran lost in the smoke and shadows. The Dark Hunter groaned as his chest burst open from behind, spraying blood into the air; his eyes going dark as he collapsed on top of the fire. In the last seconds before the fire went out, the Pyro slowly stepped out from the shadows, crouching beside the newly-revealed form of Pulse.

“You dare to kill my fire,” the Pyro whispered, “and you threaten my very existence. Your kind shall be punished.”

Pulse’s eyes went dark as the Pyro glanced him over. Noticing the axe strapped to the Dark Hunter’s back, the Pyro claimed the weapon as his own. The Pyro slowly stood; shotgun in one hand, axe in the other, and a flamethrower strapped to his back.

The hunt had begun.

---

Several hours later, after the Detective had stumbled upon the remains left behind and analyzed them, the remaining survivors managed to gather at the edge of a dark forest. While the Detective had managed to put together a list of suspects.

ToaD, Matoran (Assigned #16) killed by Dark Hunters.

Pulse, Dark Hunter (Assigned #14) killed by Pyro.

Suspects:

#5 - Found to be in possession of an asbestos-lined suit.

#12 - Found to be in possession of a 5-round tubular magazine and 16 gauge cartridges.

#19 - Found to be in possession of ToaD’s ID.

#24 - Found to be in possession of a felling axe.

Voting may begin.

E: Also just so you all remember, 24 hours to vote and all that.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 4

Well guys. I have it on good word, being the Detective and all, that 19 is who we should kill. 

Voting for 19.

So 19 is the Pyro?

EDIT: Never mind, that doesn't make sense. So it's a one in three chance of killing the Pyro, too, if ifgtalrop speaks the truth.

EDIT 2: Voting number 12. Let's go for a double hang, folks!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well guys. I have it on good word, being the Detective and all, that 19 is who we should kill. 

Voting for 19.

So 19 is the Pyro?

Or 19 is a DH, since the Detective found one. Might have been Pulse.

If portal is the detective. We don't know if he is or not. He could be lying about it, since there's no proof and we can't technically give proof.

Of course, since no one knows anyone beyond the numbers, you can say "Yes, I am a Dark Hunter" or "I'm the Pyro" or such without worrying about being killed until they figured out your number...hm...

Eh.

Voting #19 now.

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I vote null.

Better not to take risks, since this is the voting scene for the pyro, not a Dark Hunter. And I wanna believe the Pyro is actually helping us, and not Round 1 whoever it is, for once.

PEOPLE! THE ANSWER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Number of players = 25

The game number = 18

The number's of the players who died = 16, 14

The suspect's numbers = 5, 12, 19, 24

It all adds up to 133 and now flip it and you get this: 3+3-1=5

IT'S OBVIOUSLY SUSPECT #5! MY VOTE GOES TO 5!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Edited by Councilor Manducus
  • Upvote 3

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I vote 2427135:

24=12*2, 

42-1=41, 41=24+5+14, 5+14=19

71+1=72, 72+12=84, 84-24=60, 60=24+19+12+5, 24=19+5, 19*5*19*12*5=108300, 108300/12=9025, 2509=13*193, 193-13=180, 18=6*3, 6+3=9, 9+12=21, 9+21=30, 30-6=24, 30=5*6, 24-5=19, 19+12=31, 31-7=24

35=7*5, 35+5=40, 40-19=21, 12=7+5, 21/7=3, 35=7*5

24=12*2 ←Dupe

19-5=14, 14/7=2 ←19 and 5 are dupe.

I vote null.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png