Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC-Arsenal (Hallways)

"I Guess it doesn't matter too much." Arsenal replied. "At least it wasn't too serious of an injury..."

IC-Swarm (Gymnasium)

With a slight bit of hesitation, Swarm took the Explosive fruit from the Rahkshi, took aim at one of the targets, and Threw it overarm with all her might. The fruit sailed through the air and landed just short of the center target, exploding and almost knocking over the target. "...Strength isn't really one of my strong points." She said sheepishly.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"Well that's uh, good to know," I wasn't sure what else to say. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kovinth-Library

Kovinth paused at the overheard mention of peace from Lucid. Granted, she wasn't what he would readily call sane, but... Peace didn't seem out of character for her. He looked at the top of the bookshelf she was climbing, and teleported to the top, crouching to keep from banging his head on the now-close ceiling. "If you're looking for a place to store your jars," he said, leaning closer to the rainbow Rahk; "I might not suggest here, it's very likely someone might... Stumble upon it."

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded, pleased that her suggestion had been met with little resistance. "Alright, we may as well get started, right? Even if we don't have blueprints, we can start gathering stones. A little manual labor never hurt anyone, right?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"If you're up to it," I replied, unsure if there was much point in fighting this rahk due to how many levels he was below me. And, given this rahk's choice in name, perhaps it would be better to play nice and not bring out my own supply of glass, "I won't hold it against you if you decide not to." 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I drew my bow-blade and took a few steps back, giving myself room to maneuver. "Very well. You first." 

IC: Glass

Glass took a breath, focusing his armour's vision on his opponent. He unlimbered his transformable staff, holding it in guard position. He wasn't ready to reveal his trump card yet.

Glass stepped forward, lightly on his heels, and jabbed at Sliver three times in quick succession.

Edited by Norik Toa Of CuSO4

Cyclonic energies increasing my speed, I jerked away from my opponents incoming jabs, putting further distance between us. Picking out an arrow, I took aim at Glass' centre of mass and loosed, accelerating it with another pulse of cyclone. 

The Chain Lightning Rahkshi recovered from his stabs in time to see Sliver draw an arrow. He dodged aside just as the arrow was fired. It caught his arm but bounced off the armour.

I can't let her stay at range. Until I get to level 3 I need to get in close...

And her sharp blades won't matter when up against Terrortooth.

Glass dashed forward in zig-zag, switching his standard staff for a shorter one in anticipation for close combat.

The arrow had bounced off. A shame. First Grim, now again with Glass. I really needed to invest in some arrows that were more effective against armour. I shifted into a defensive stance, waiting for my opponent's next move. 

IC: Lucid / Library

Lucid was apparently completely unfazed by the Kovinth's sudden appearance. Perhaps that sort of thing happened in her world all the time. "Oh, no, this is just a vantage point," she explained, casting her gaze out at what most people would dismiss as the library walls but beyond which one with an Akaku might likely have spotted classrooms. Or maybe the ocean. "It's tough to get a good view down there, you know."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

"Negative," Gaever agreed. Physical labour did not daunt her, so long as it was to some valued end.

As for blueprints - perhaps she had nothing in writing, but as she went off towards the village ruins and began to gather some suitable stones she was able to take some refuge from the apparitions of her past in the intellectual thrill of beginning to design the structure mentally.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Parrying the blow with my blade, I stepped forward and lashed out with my free hand, unleashing a blast of air that would hopefully send my attacker flying backwards. 

IC: Malattia - Hallways

"Thank you. Now, let's get going." I say, sighing, with that, I start towards the infirmary, still supporting Tear. Maybe I shouldn't of hit him that hard... Too late for that now. Focus.

IC: Pentalik - Armory

Well, enough of judging. It was safe to assume that most of the weapons were garbage anyways. The few that weren't were gone. Well... How about I go inspect the Rahkshi instead? Surely they can't be that bad... Oh. What I saw was... Well, much more interesting/ scary than the weapons. There were several Rahks around. One heavily armored one was smashing targets brutally, as if he was invincible. Another was dodging and weaving between, though he didn't look that fluent yet. A scarred Rahkshi (We can get scarred? Weird...) was simply shooting them off, nailing them in the head or chest. However, the spars were what caught my attention.

While one was looking like it just started, another had drawn in a crowd from the looks of things. The combatants were both massive in size, though not as big as... Him. Each had features that made them seem more animalistic, the dark blue one with his wings and talons, and the white one with his clawed feet. Suddenly, the temperature felt like it dropped. Surely not... They can't be of that batch... Can they? If they are, then... There could be others... If either Harpy or Hydra is here, then that means... So is he. I needed to get out and grab some fresh air. Fast. I turn around, and sprint as fast as I can outside.

IC: Revenant - Hallways/Refectory

I step into the refectory, and grab myself a "meal", before going to sit down. Ravyn sniffs at the meal, before cawing in disgust. "I know, I know. But we've had worse..." I say, sighing. I take a bite out of it, and unlike most, I don't gag. "Hey, it tastes better than it smells." I say, a small smile on my face. The students around me looked at me as if I was crazy, but I didn't care. I got those looks a lot.

IC: Panther (Leviathan) - Gym

I start up again, dodging and weaving through the targets, though I am getting blindsided. Even so, I manage to stay up, until out of the corner of my eye, I spot a flash of light blue. I stop, and a target hits me dead on. Scrambling back up, I stop the targets. Does he notice me? I continue training as he briefly glances over me. No... He takes a quick look at the spar, before fleeing. Coward. Even so, the fact that my old master was here brought back some memories. It was he that made me rise above my siblings, after all. But it was also he that kept my brothers and sisters locked away, too. Perhaps... I should visit them. All in good time...

OOC: Pentalik, Revenant, and Panther/Leviathan OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Once again, I brought my bow-blade up to deflect his strike. Metal crackled as the electrified blade clashed with mine, sparks flying from the glinting steel. I broke away with a curse, thankful for the bow's wooden handle. I'd forgotten how dangerous chain lightning could be, even at low levels. Looks like I'll have to avoid touching him at all, then... It was a good thing that distance fighting was my specialty.

"Is that the best you've got?" 

"Well, I suppose that depends on what you want to look at." Kovinth said carefully. "If one were concerned with only books, or the library layout, down there is just fine. But, for someone like you, seeing the bigger picture... Well, that's all you see, isn't it?"

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue set to work gathering stones as well, carefully picking through the ruins for the most complete and unbroken stones she could. She noticed quite a bit more activity than normal, a lot of Rahkshi were about... She kept her head down, slowly putting together a large pile of rubble with Gaever.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC--Footwork--Library

"Good, but...I mean, do you feel okay?" Footwork asked, thinking back to his own uncharacteristic rage. Some of the anger was still lingering around the edges of his mind, but now that he had cooled down a bit he was more frightened by it than anything else.

IC: Snap [Library]

She set the book down gently and shrugged, "Sure? I mean, I feel okay okay, at least."

OOC: (sorry for the delay. x: )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Lucid / Library

"I see many things," Lucid replied cryptically. But Korvinth had done a decent job discerning her odd point of view, so she added, "And so, perhaps, do you."

OOC: I'll go another post or two before posting Gaever again, since she's simply gathering stones and that requires much less description than time.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Oh, not so many things as you, I think." Kovinth admitted, hopping down off the bookcase and looking up at Lucid. "I take a logical approach most times, with a philosophical bent. You, on the other claw... Well, you have your own logic to be sure, your own governing force, but one that's very different from others. You fascinate me Lucid, and I do wish I could see our world as you do." He had to admit this conversation was surprising even himself, and Lucid was incredibly intriguing.

"Ugh..." I lashed out with a blast of air, aiming to blow both him and his makeshift spear backwards. 

I struck out with my blade, attempting to parry his strike and deflect the ominously-glowing weapon away from me. 

IC--Footwork--Library

"Oh, good," Footwork said, relieved. "I was...not quite right there for a few minutes." He nearly started rubbing his forearms again, but managed to restrain himself.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Well, it wasn't bad for a first try," Kaboom mused, squinting analytically at the now crooked target. Then he turned and stuck out his hand, empty this time. "Name's Kaboom, by the way."

OOC: Others later.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Kovinth chuckled and nodded up at the strange Rahkshi. "I'll keep that in mind. And continue to search for answers of my own. However, I believe there were other matters at hand? Some kind of secret society if I gather correctly?"

I struck out with my blade, attempting to parry his strike and deflect the ominously-glowing weapon away from me. 

Terrortooth sliced through Sliver's blade, chewing it up and sending shards of the blade's material flying through the air. Glass stepped into the strike and follow up with a slice towards Sliver's torso, this time with no blade to block the strike.

With a howl of rage, I jumped backwards out of the path of his swing. "That was a gift from my daddy!" I shrieked, staring at the shattered part of my bow-blade. The wooden section it was grafted to was mangled as well, the bowstring torn, the whole thing effectively rendered useless. 

For a moment, I considered drawing my twilight blade, but knew that now was not the time to be trying out an untested weapon, nor did I want to risk such a rare and valuable piece of equipment against my foe's own powered weapon. I tossed the broken bow-blade aside, before reaching into my satchel and beginning to scrape up all of the glass that remained inside it. No more holding back...

I raised my hand, palm up, and unleashed the full, ferocious force of my level five abilities. A cyclone sprang to life between us, growing with each passing second, the jagged fistful of broken mirror shards being swept up in an instant. 

And then, I did the only sensible thing one could do when confronted with a full-scale natural disaster that they had zero control over, in an enclosed space - I ran the karz away from it. 

IC; Glass

Ooh, we done up.

Glass was too stunned from Sliver's outburst to react, and the first glass shards scratched into his armour.

"Ow!" The cyclone grew in power, and he saw Sliver run away as the cyclone expanded beyond her control.

He ran in the other direction. More glass(hahaha) cut into his armour. No time to engage flight mode, he continued running.

"Run!" Glass shouted, warning everyone else in the gym before the wind became too loud.

• Upvote 1

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Sis?

I see it. 

What should we do?

Is that a rhetorical question?!

I don't know what that means...

Just run, you idiot!

IC: Geuua - Armoury. 

"What the...?" I poked my head out through the armoury door, took in the sight of the raging cyclone, and promptly stepped back into the armoury, slamming the door firmly shut behind me. "Karz..." 

Even with my own cyclone powers increasing my speed, I know that running wouldn't do me any good in the end. The cyclone was still bigger and faster than me, and since it was between me and the door, there was no way for me to escape through there.

I stopped, turning to face the oncoming tidal wave of wind, and willed the gym to protect me. A thickened stone dome formed around me, and I leaned back against the wall, panting weakly. So this was the full extent of my level five abilities? Impressive... albeit extremely dangerous for me... and pretty much everyone else. 

All I could do now was hide in here and wait for it to run its course. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long...

IC: Slif - Gym

After attempting and failing to get the attention of Johdonn several times, and then watching him fly off, I finally gave up and started doing my own exercises. Everyone in here was busy using the gym as a fighting arena instead of an actual gym, maybe it was a misnomer, I dunno. A raised pole lifted up at my thought and I whipped out a few wide-handed pull-ups. I had just reached thirty-five when a sharp piece of something stabbed into my exposed muscle. I don't need to elaborate on how that made me feel. Whirling my head around, fire in my eyes, I came face to face with... an enormous cyclone.

Great beings above.

The fire in my eyes was put out fast with the humbling waters of awe, while soaking my smile to droop in a grimace. I heard someone yell a quick "run!" before panic settled into the room, and into my chest.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

Ic Grim:

Taking note of the enormous windstorm now raging through the Gym, Grim suppressed the urge to smack his faceplates with his palm.

Whichever idiot had the bright idea to let loose an uncontrolled cyclone in such confined quarters was in for harsh punishment.

Still, their first order of business was regaining order.

Their armor began to change subtly, becoming slimmer and more aerodynamic. They had no delusions that it would keep them from being sucked away, but at the very least they would be able to get closer than some.

The adaptations left Grim with several small, but very dense plates of armor, lowering his center of gravity and ensuring that their limbs wouldn't be shorn off by the winds and whatever debris they picked up.

Then they began stepping dutifully toward the storm, clawed feet diiging into the living stone floor.

Grim was uncertain how much control they could exert over the Gym, however it was perhaps the only way of quelling the massive cyclone without involving Icarax.

IC Pentaghast:

"My name is Pentaghast, soon to be the most feared being on all the seas in the southern isles!"

IC Ezec:

The fight between the two rahkshi was unceremoniously cut off as Ezec was torn liberally from the ground and into the maelstrom.

IC Aza:

Aza blanched as she scrambled for cover.

IC Diode:

I'd half a mind to train today, but when I reached the gym and saw a huge cyclone, I decided against it, and headed for the library instead.

IC Percy:

Poor Percy was too unconscious to do anything about the wind, and so too was caught up in the whirling storm.

oh no. Two Rahks have been caught in the cyclone.

How are we going to-

We could use our flight ability to ride the wind currents.

That's crazy, and that's coming from me!

Glass shut away the voices for a second, assessing the situation. An unconscious Rahk had been swept into the cyclone, while another was torn from a fight. Neither seemed to be injured by the glass, probably because most of it had already been flung out.

It wasn't very big, as cyclones were, since it only just topped the gym ceiling, and it seemed to have stop growing. The real worry was if any of the two Rahks were flung out of the cyclone now, the damage to their suits and their Kraata would be extremely dangerous.

We need to catch them if they get thrown out.

But you're just one Rahkshi.

Unless we get the others in the gym to help?

"We need to catch the two of them if they flung out!" Glass shouted over the noise of the howling wind.

"Form a wide circle around it!"

He dashed over to Sliver's makeshift shelter and rapped on it.

"Do you mind exiting your very comfortable shelter and helping to catch any of the two Rahks trapped inside your cyclone if they should flung out?"

IC: Sim - Infirmary

I gave Fate a hand, and lifted helped her get to her feet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"None of your business Sim." Why does he always get involved?

Well that was... rude.

"Maybe I want to make it my business. We're friends aren't we?"

I was so very ready to punch him. There was no way I was letting him pull the guilt trip on me.

"Just leave me be Sim. Thank you for the help, both of you. I'm fine now, and I'm leaving."

I stormed out of the room, fists visibly clenched.

"...At least she said thank you." I said to Carapace.

Fate had gotten me worked up. My insides were boiling, sloshing around and singeing my stomach.

"Lets get walking. I need to move."

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

I nodded. I guess he made her mad. Somehow. I decided not to pry on his personal matters.

"Alright. Let's continue to try and find Melody and company. Where do you think they are?"

IC Pentaghast:

"My name is Pentaghast, soon to be the most feared being on all the seas in the southern isles!"

IC: Helix/Village Ruins

I worked to make sure the crate was sealed, and found a platform cart in another home. I quickly wheeled it back, and hoisted the crate on. The larger problem now was to find a way to bring it over. I walked around the village until I heard her voice. She was talking to someone. I quickly made my way over to her, only to find the one I dueled, as well as a stranger. In my mind, I ran through what I thought would happen if I sincerely apologized for losing it back there and offered her a peace offering. Most likely she would accept the offering, but wouldn't care much about the apology. She didn't seem to be the forgiving type. I decided to keep quiet and stealthily avoid confrontation by going back the way I came.

IC: Law/Infirmary >>> Gym

I walked into the infirmary to begin my investigation. I found my way to get the body. Immediately I knew that that he was wrong. No limb seemed to be detached from the body. Nothing was wrong. Furthermore, the body seemed to have died on its own; there were no distinct markings to really indicate any damage. I ran back to where I last saw the accuser, but he had long left the scene. The vent was left untouched though, so I assumed that he gave up on his own crime. Good for him. I roamed the halls until I found myself at the gym, where I was confronted by a cyclone. Great. Someone was stupid enough to disturbing the peace here. I then saw two individuals trapped in the cyclone. Looks like I would have to wait till they were thrown out before I could help catch them. Bystanders have no right to get involved with the machinations of criminal scum.

IC: Alpha/Library

The library was a good place to think about life. Alpha began to reading books on the spear fighting to improve her fighting.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Pyre - Gym

A cyclone appeared. Pyre saw that Percy began flying away, and grabbed him by the legs. He quickly had the gym create a large box surrounding him, Percy, and any other people who may have been close. 

"Idiots."

IC: Edge - Halls - Gym

Edge walked to the gym. Opened the door. And Closed it immediately.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~