Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Melody-Library

Melody found what she was looking for, the book's title was Remides for Releaving and Removing Random Rashes. She grabbed the book and carried it over to Cuutuk.  "Look, I found one that has it in the title."

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge stomped into the gym, ready to get answers, when he saw Vaalku on the floor.  He rushed over.  "What happened?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Glass

Glass flipped backwards and swung Terrortooth in a wide arc shearing off the nearest chunks of the pillars.

"That's what I'm trying to tell him. I'm trying to stop him," he called out to Caoutchouc.

Glass turned and saw Xara telling them to stop.

"Make that guy stop. He was going to rip Silencer's killer to pieces."

IC: Dajoks - River Eidolon

(Mood music-

)

Dajoks docked his fine, but small, boat at the end of the River. A thick fog surrounded him, which he cleared with his hand.

He kicks down a landing board, and steps off his boat. He looks around.

"This be the Cauldron... all too familiar."

He creates a small gust of wind, moving the boat by it's sails. he covers it with a thick fog as it drifts away, heading toward a sand bar. where it promptly stays.

He looks back at the sound of it hitting the sand with his dead eye. He nods.

"Good."

He looks at his hook, twisting it side to side.

"Time it be to revisit the past."

He folds to flight mode, and heads toward the school.

IC: Cuutuk - Library

"Hah, I've never seen that before! Good find!"

He takes it, putting down his own book. He'd only gotten through the first 5 pages.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Jayar raised his arm and gave a tap, listening closely, just as he had done before. It was still difficult, but slowly he was growing more adept. That saddened him, in a way, if he kept improving this quickly he wouldn't need any more training from Hoto. The thought slowed him somewhat, perhaps subconsciously, and he took just about as long and as many taps to find Hoto this time as the previous. "Found you," he said, turning to face her.

IC: Shark / Refectory-->Gym

In the corner of the Refectory sat that one guy everybody tried not to notice, and who noticed everybody.

He didn't express distaste or enjoyment of the gruel. Eating it was just part of a day's work, same as sharpening his sword for the billionth time or smashing a few dozen dummies. He paid it no attention, really.

Now the other students... he payed attention to those quite carefully. His oddly-spaced eyes evaluated each for their weaponry, power, and proclivities, sizing them up as a potential prize.

He put his spoon into his mouth and realized there was nothing in it, he must have finished the gruel. A careless glance confirmed that. He walked decisively out of the Refectory and into the Gym, which materialized the few dozen Rahkshi-shaped training dummies he'd been thinking about over his gruel. He withdrew his sword, shink, and spun it over his head and into, through, the stone dummy. His face betrayed no emotion, his blue eyes held not a flicker of enjoyment. He continued the spin, rotating his entire body, and then brought the sword into, through, the dummy's waist. He finished off the swing by reversing the sword's momentum with a vertical swing, then brought it into, through, the pitifully lonely legs.

One down, many to go. He got started on the next dummy.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas was confused; Had somebody died? If so, who? Why was there so much chaos? Did anyone notice the crates by their dorms? Where was Recoil? Did she know about his feelings for her?

One of those questions would be answered very soon, as he felt a tapping on his back, he turned around and saw Recoil, looking up at him. For a minute he froze, did she know? If so, how did she feel about it? He thought about all of those questions for a moment before answering, when he did, he didn't think he would say anything but stuttering.

"Hey, Recoil, I, what brings you looking for me?"

Sidonas didn't even hear the 'I'm totally giving away the fact that I like you' tone in his voice, it was a bit flirty, nonetheless. As he though of what to say next, his mind was racing with questions and thoughts of Recoil.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shark / Gym

A few minutes later Shark, covered in dusty rubble, had destroyed the last of the dummies. He would have sat down an watched the fights going on in the Gym while sharpening his unnamed sword, but someone else had just done pretty much the exact same thing. So instead, he walked up silently behind Zex, then brought his sword down -e-v-e-r- -s-o- -s-l-o-w-l-y- towards the Electricity Rahk's shoulder. He would barely feel it, for it would be a blow not meant to hurt, but to challenge.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Dajoks - The school, main entrance -> gym

Dajoks landed with ease, and walked through the door, making some low fog as he entered for dramatic effect.

He put his hand(s) on his waist, and took in the nostalgia coming into his mind as he looked around. His spines tingling.

He breaths in strongly through his nose, exhaling out his mouth, with a small rasp.

He walks directly into the gym, and unsheathes his cutlass, raising it above him.

"AAAAllllright, ye land lovers! I be back! Who cares for a duel, eh?"

He announces, in a loud booming voice. He gives out a hearty laugh.

"Unless ye scared...?" He smiles, bearing his gold tooth.

This could be heard all throughout the school.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

IC: Zex - Gym

The moment I felt a tap on my shoulder I attempt to stab Assasinator backwards into the ragksho behind me which would blind and mute it before attempting to jab my elbow into the rahkshi's head.

"And I just got patched up too."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

She grinned a little as she found he was once again facing her. "You've got it," she said.

He was a little slower that time. Maybe he just needed more practice. She stepped forward again to spin him.

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas, starting to compose himself, said.

"Hey, no need to apologize, every thief gets caught eventually. And I guess you found out who Anonymous was. The Crossbow Gauntlet was an old invention of mine that I never got around to really finishing. You seem like you take an interest in ranged weapons, so I thought about it and said 'Why not?'. Consider the gauntlet my apology for yesterday."

Then the voice spoke:

Get on with it! Ask her.

I thought I said stay quiet for the thousandth time! Why can't you leave me alone?!

I cannot be silent until we get what we want, even then I will still be here.

Are you always this persistent?

We are one and the same, you know the answer to that question.

What do I tell her?

Improvise.

I hate you.

I know you do.

At that he started again: "Say, if you're interested, I have more tools and weapons I can make, I just need more supplies, would you be interested in anything else?"

Great, now I'm flirting with no thought to what I say..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Jayar smiled as Hoto stepped forward again to spin him around. This time he wouldn't slow himself, he decided. He gave his arm the same taps he was growing used to, listened to the noises just as he had each time before, and found Hoto, faster than before by a couple of seconds.

"Got it. Think we should try a different place?" he suggested. "Maybe inside a dorm, with more obtrusions?"

Shark performed a combination duck and retreat, lifting his own unnamed sword and swinging it over his head and back down and around in an inexorable slice. His opponent better avoid the blow, because he wasn't going to parry it with those puny knives.

Edited by Johnrahk

OOC: Forgot about that. You're still in trouble though, Unnamed had some good momentum with it... Since it's not Assassinator I will assume it is not going to blind-mute Shark.

Shark didn't grimmace in pain, even though he felt it fly through him with the electricity and set his teeth on edge.

Even with a sword, it would be tough for the other Rahkshi to hold up against the force he had put into the blow. He followed through, intending his opponent either have his own sword bashed into him or just be flat-out bashed backwards.

Edited by Johnrahk

OOC: The electricity will just hurt a lot. It won't blind or mute in this case.

IC: Zex

I staggered backwards when is sword hit mine.

I jumped backwards to dodge the sword and imagined a pillar rising out of the ground from under me.

"I just killed two rahkshi. Unless you want to be added to that list I recommend you stop."

Shark raised an eyebrow - a serious display of emotion. How impressive it would be to kill this one! And he could say afterwards, when they came for him, that he did it for justice.

Using the Gym like that was cheating, wasn't it? Well, no matter. He swung his sword in a mighty arc above his head and brought it into the side of the pillar, knocking a huge chip off it. He raised his sword above his head again, as if to repeat the attack upon the stone column.

Though the silence was nice, perhaps it was time to move to something a little harder. "Sure, a dorm might be kind of small though. You won't have much of a difference between the ping and the echo. How about the Library? It should be quiet, and the shelves would make it a bit harder. You could try moving around a little."

"Okay." He would miss being in this quiet place, alone with Hoto. Perhaps sometime they could develop some other drill to do here.

He held out his hand to Hoto. "Would you lead me there?"

OOC: You did a bit much there, Shark was going to move as soon as Zex jumped. Can we retcon that he didn't yet land, effectively that the last sentence didn't happen?

He fell for it. Or, more literally, jumped. All it took Shark was a quick step backwards as he pointed his sword up, and Zex was probably going to be impaled.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail glanced at Xara for a moment before noticing that the Rahkshi that had killed Silencer re-entered the gym. He reloaded his crossbow, diverting his attention from the pair before firing at him.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dajoks - gym

Dajoks was angry. It was like no one heard him. Like no one cared. How could they be so oblivious to his existence? Surely he had been loud enough for all to hear...

"Will no one fight me?" He drops his arms. He had planned that entrance for a good week.

He moves over to a dummy, grumbling in disgust. He takes out his cutlass and swiftly strikes it directly down the center, splitting it in half.

"This is hardly a fair fight..." he said softly, in a low tone.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

IC: Xara - Gym.

I pointed my sword and a crackling bolt of lightning struck down Rail's crossbow bolt in midair. "Enough!" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Oh... s-sure," she stuttered as she took his hand again. It was an odd request. If anything, he should be leading her. At least it would give him an opportunity to see more of the school as she "saw" it.

Though this was her first time to the wing, getting out would be easy. She just had to follow the noise. But as she got closer, she cringed with discomfort. This wasn't the normal, low sounds of quiet conversation and footsteps. Large groups of Rahkshi were running every which way. She was nearly knocked over by one group carrying something... was that the direction of the Infirmary? And the noise... compared to the silence of the empty dorms, the shouting and clanging was deafening.

"What's going on?" she shouted back to Jayar.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

"...Perhaps," he replied, evasively. "Or perhaps I just haven't had the chance recently."

IC: Root - Hallways

En route to the Training Room, Root caught sight of that vile scoundrel who had insulted his verdant coat. Ironically, he was discussing how to be free from ridicule with two others. Root leaned up against the Courtyard wall to listen in.

OOC: Feel free to try and recruit Root. :D

Keeping such a heavy sword perfectly vertical while he pushed against it with his own was impractical, Zex would just push himself aside. Shark let him push on the sword instead, rotating it to horizontal while keeping it over his head. If Zex didn't magically levitate away, which he probably couldn't, he'd cut himself in half or at least mess his feet up real bad.

IC: Squid

Squid finished his drapes, which were just sheets of cloth in the size that he needed. Now to hang them... 

He eyed his lamp. The pole, which had previously been a long metal broom handle and had seen some time in combat, would be shortened. He would put the short lamp on the dresser, and the longer remainder of the pole would be attached to the wall. Once again, he called upon his sword. Some Rahkshi may have been strong enough to break a metal pole with their bare hands, but Squid was not one. Besides, he wanted a clean cut. He laid the lamp on the ground, removed the shade, and brought down his sword with all his force on the pole. It struck the exact spot, and cleaved straight through. He hastily put the lampshade back on the lamp and put it on his bed. Squid used his fingers to punch holes at the shorter edges of the curtains, and slid the curtains onto the pole by using the holes. To attach it above the window would be tricky. He'd need some extenders and screws unless...

OOC: Is it okay if Squid smushes the pole into the wall, which partially absorbs it? I can't think of another logical way for Squid to attach the curtains.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Vaalku

Vaalku rose to his feet. He spat a blob of blood and saliva at Xara. "The only thing you've proven is how insolent, mindless and foolish you are. Now  i don't see how you intend to prove anything by making enemies with any students that are friends of mine, but if that was your near-sighted goal, congradulations."

IC Vector:

Vector walked into the gym. Oblivious to most of the recent events, he willed the gym to set up a series of extremely small targets.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Gym.

I turned away for a moment and laughed at Vaalku, still lying on the ground with his shredded ankles trying to yell threats up at me. "You have no friends. You're a nobody, your life is worth nothing. I could kill you right now, and no one would miss you." But I wouldn't kill him; he wasn't worth the effort. 

I spat a final insult at him, then left him to his suffering. "You're pathetic."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Poly:

*he is not ready yet*

~would he ever be?~

Perhaps.

"You must be prepared to fully commit yourself. If you are not, we cannot help you."

We turned to the one who'd interrupted us before, noticing the leafy one beyond.

"Is there anything we can do for you? Or you, leafy one?"

IC Kat:

"Yeah.... maybe"

There was a long moment of silence between us.

"I want to be with you, Fang."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: The sword was electrocuted.

IC: Zex

Because I shifted my weight to the side to push against my enemy's sword when his blade went horizontal I had nothing to push to keep me falling up right causing me to spin a bit which allowed me to fall to the side of his feet. The spin caused me to roll a distance away from him.

"Karz."

IC Vector:

His mind focused utterly on centimeter-wide targets, Vector heard not Vaalku and Xara. As he looked at the targets, he pulled his abucus out, and began rapidly flicking beads. Several seconds later, he put it down and fired an arrow at a target. It hit dead-on, through the center. He repeated this, telling the Gym to reform targets so he could try again if he missed.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Vaalku

Oh wait, there was Revenge. "In case you don't know, Revenge, I defended the honor of Omega... And almost met him again." Standing on one leg was not easy, and he collapsed onto Revenge.

"After I go to Palma, it's time we stopped this violence... And greed." He pinpointed that word at Xara.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Her brush slipped as she jumped at the sudden snap of metal. She quickly brushed off the smear of light blue from the deeper bluish-green current, and shot her best glare at Squid. Karz, had he just snapped that pole with that blade of his? If only she could... No, she didn't need it!

She turned back to her paints with a shake of her head.

IC: Root - Courtyard

Root froze under the group's scrutiny. He had hoped to remain unnoticed as he usually was in the Library, but alas, his heroic status (and odd adornment) had attracted attention!

"J-j-j-just... l-l-listening in!" he stammered, more nervously than usual. That poisonous one seemed more cunning than their appearance would suggest, though whether their intellect was being used for noble or nefarious purposes was yet to be seen. Root could not meet that piercing gaze, though a hero does not simply stare at his feet.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

She was good at rendering him speechless. Her words and that look were more effective than the Twin's silence field.

But he couldn't just leave her like this. "I...," he choked out at last. "I... I... know."

Karz, that sounded so insensitive. He was bad at this whole relationship thing. So he tried again, trying to force out his honest feelings beneath all the worries and his often callous nature.

"I... I want... to be with you... too."

• Upvote 1